Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.1.0 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS  (Read 73200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

Howdi all,
Trying to build the wallet on Ubuntu 18.04 but I'm stuck on this error:

Code:
Makefile:1434: recipe for target 'build/txdb-leveldb.o' failed
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1

I believe I have all required dependencies, and was previously successful on 16.04. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

What compiler do you use?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Howdi all,

Code:

I believe I have all required dependencies, and was previously successful on 16.04. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

g++, gcc
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

HAL pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Howdi all,

Code:

g++, gcc

The version, please.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Howdi all,

Code:

g++, gcc

The version, please.

gcc version 7.3.0 (Ubuntu 7.3.0-16ubuntu3)
marwinho

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

Where does the last days' high volume come from? Did I miss sth??  Shocked
pool operator

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

pool  Halcyon coin  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:4233 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=HAL)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 44233

example -a scrypt -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:4233 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=HAL,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.net/explorer/HAL

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Sephsno

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Success awaits those who take advantage of every opportunities.
Dvijuha

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

Hi ghostlander! How much coins need to masternode? I think this project is need good site with all information and roadmap. what are the prospects for this project, what is its purpose?  Roll Eyes
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Hi ghostlander! How much coins need to masternode? I think this project is need good site with all information and roadmap. what are the prospects for this project, what is its purpose?  Roll Eyes

There are no master nodes. I don't approve this concept.

Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

Hey, guys.
I hope that the project will perform all that has been target!
Dvijuha

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

There are no master nodes. I don't approve this concept.
[/quote]

How your perspective for your projects PXC and HAL? You so old dev... You working so long time. What is endpoint for your projects may be smart contracts on yours blockchain or adoption in payment systems? Or may be you want gain experience and go away from this projects as did the previous dev? I so interest your position and your final dreams in your work.... All information for HAL is so old, site is not working old dev say him conception but away the project and you change this for your vision. I so interest because have good feeling for your work.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

How your perspective for your projects PXC and HAL? You so old dev... You working so long time. What is endpoint for your projects may be smart contracts on yours blockchain or adoption in payment systems? Or may be you want gain experience and go away from this projects as did the previous dev? I so interest your position and your final dreams in your work.... All information for HAL is so old, site is not working old dev say him conception but away the project and you change this for your vision. I so interest because have good feeling for your work.

PXC will continue on its own, HAL will switch to a new platform when I have time to complete. All coins will be exchanged 1:1. The web site will be back online soon as I'm retiring old VPS now and launching new ones instead.

jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

PXC will continue on its own, HAL will switch to a new platform when I have time to complete. All coins will be exchanged 1:1. The web site will be back online soon as I'm retiring old VPS now and launching new ones instead.

why there will be need for coins swap, why just not make classic hard fork?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

why there will be need for coins swap, why just not make classic hard fork?

The current platform is Bitcoin based. The next one will be much different.

jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

If the new platform would be totally new and different from a blockchain, how can a potential investor trust in the new code?

Why you don't make something like a 'snapshot' of halcyon, instead of the swap. This way can be more interesting for investors.

Halcyon should live separately, I see more benefits than just make a swap.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

If the new platform would be totally new and different from a blockchain, how can a potential investor trust in the new code?

Why you don't make something like a 'snapshot' of halcyon, instead of the swap. This way can be more interesting for investors.

Halcyon should live separately, I see more benefits than just make a swap.

The new platform will have a complete commit history. I prefer not to maintain two coins bearing the same name on two different platforms. It's rather confusing.

Cryptofan100

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

Are there future plans for ORB too, or just for PXC and HAL?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

Are there future plans for ORB too, or just for PXC and HAL?

There are plans for all of them. ORB has the most mature code base. I'm not going to rebase it. New features are under development.

GreenPanda

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

There was a video about Halcyon and solo mining this week appearing on YT!

How to solo mine Halcyon with your GPU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Pv24AYPFU

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: