Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.1.0 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS  (Read 73200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreenPanda

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:54:59 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 03:44:49 AM by GreenPanda

Alan Booth is and never was Cryptopia's CEO. Fucking piece of shit tried to take over the company and failed. This asshole left the exchange a mess. He better hope he's never found in the States. I don't give a fuck who reads this. The man's a thief and needs to be behind bars or beat down! Left for the dogs.

The real owners have taken back control of the company now. Being careful not to list coins that are vulnerable to attacks atm. Deal with it!

Hahaha, good one. You mean careful like with all thoses masternodes coins poorly copy/pasted with absolutely zero development behind them that they are listing nowaday? Coins with Premines, auctionned masternodes and broken blockchain after a couple of weeks (because there is no development or bug fixes) is now the business model Cryptopia has chosen... By the way, all thoses copy/pasted masternodes coins will all have the same flaws and will get no fixes when the SHTF for thoses coins. But I see that you looove Cryptopia, I understand that you need to protect this old & dying exchange but good luck getting any significant volume back there..

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:04:19 AM

Alan Booth is and never was Cryptopia's CEO. Fucking piece of shit tried to take over the company and failed. This asshole left the exchange a mess. He better hope he's never found in the States. I don't give a fuck who reads this. The man's a thief and needs to be behind bars or beat down! Left for the dogs.

The real owners have taken back control of the company now. Being careful not to list coins that are vulnerable to attacks atm. Deal with it!

Cryptopia delisted a lot of coins which are not vulnerable to attacks.
When Cryptopia started the original owners did promise they will never delist any coin as long as wallet works fine and blockchain is alive.

Yeah they said it. Halcyon has a good working wallet, enough seed nodes, blockchain works like a clockwork, active dev etc. Yet they delist it for no reason other than low trade volume.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:37:01 AM

I hope everyone has their Halcyons withdrawn from Cryptopia. They are going to be out of business for quite a long time due to the recent heist. It's funny, but the delisting is actually a good thing to happen under such circumstances.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
GreenPanda

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:19:16 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 02:36:04 PM by GreenPanda

Yeah, the delisting of Halcyon ended up being a blessing in disguise! I hope everyone is alright too. By seeing random comments on twitter and one of explorer's Eth address that holds the stolen funds, it seems like we're living a mini MtGox, especially for noobies that got into altcoin trading since last year(like me Cheesy). It shows how owning your own keys is important.

GreenPanda

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

Screenshot at the prices when Halcyon's trading halted.

kd100

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

any other exchange currently for HAL?

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:35:08 PM

any other exchange currently for HAL?

The more people reach out other exchanges asking to list HAL, the sooner it gets listed. If there is anything I can do as a dev, I shall.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
ogtk

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

maybe we can have a try at txbit. It´s a new exchange opened a few weeks ago.

https://support.txbit.io/support/solutions/articles/44000449227-listing-terms-and-guidelines

https://txbit.io/Listing listing is 1 BTC but maybe we can get listed for free or via the coin listing.

ph4nt0m

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:44:11 PM

Halcyon shows up as "Installing" on Altilly, so stay tuned.

https://www.altilly.com/page/status
GreenPanda

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:07:57 PM

Halcyon shows up as "Installing" on Altilly, so stay tuned.

https://www.altilly.com/page/status

Oh nice! That would be a good news! Looks a nice little exchange!

boydcyr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:25:35 PM

Did anyone try with trade.thecoin.pw? They are quite new as an exchange but have been around a long time as a mining pool for rare and almost abandoned projects.
coinman76

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:39:21 PM

Hal was added to Altilly.com
Now you can trade HAL/XQR and HAL/ETH.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:33:17 AM

It's kinda weird why HAL/ETH and not HAL/BTC, but better than nothing anyway.
SteelFK1

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:15:16 PM

Any news?
I just heard about Halcyon for the first time and would be interested - Does the group still exist? Serious Exchanger pages?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:33:38 PM

Any news?
I just heard about Halcyon for the first time and would be interested - Does the group still exist? Serious Exchanger pages?

What group do you mean?

SteelFK1

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:06:54 AM

Any news?

What group do you mean?

By group I meant rather HALCYON - whether the guys are still active, whether they are planning something as it goes on - Would like to invest and hope that the "more successful" will be listed and listed as well as at Coinmarketcap.
Whether there are serious sites where you can buy the coin.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:32:38 PM

Any news?

What group do you mean?

By group I meant rather HALCYON - whether the guys are still active, whether they are planning something as it goes on - Would like to invest and hope that the "more successful" will be listed and listed as well as at Coinmarketcap.

I'm answering you, so must be active. You can buy HAL on Altilly right now.

GreenPanda

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:02:08 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 09:16:41 PM by GreenPanda

Any news?

What group do you mean?

Solo mining is really easy to set-up for this coin and it's a way to easily invest in, learn and start to stake in a few day. I did a very amateurish guide on youtube a year ago on how to set-up your pc for solo mining Halcyon. I'm mining with 1 gpu and I get lots of blocks theses days. 26 nodes connected right now, very well alive. I guess the community doesn't have much to say since this coin is working like a breeze, and to get Halcyon known, or on exchanges, is a bit each our responsibility. About Coinmarketcap, this coin was for a long time on it, and CMC cheaply removed Halcyon as soon as they realised it was getting delisted from Cryptopia. I guess they had to make space to bloat us with new & fresh projects with pumped up volume. From what I'm seeing newly listed there theses days, It is NOT a badge of honor to be listed on CMC, imho. Other marketcap websites have Halcyon in their data.

coinman76

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:58:29 PM

NovaExchange
HAL / BTC
HAL / DOGE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:04:52 AM

Is this coin still tradeable places? besides the novaexchange? I would like to get some to trade if there's somewhere I can get them?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: