Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293829 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:58:42 PM

$29 For non visa or MasterCard card and it works only in Australia ... Ok ))

cool glad you get it but i think region specific card never a good idea  Sad

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:00:48 PM

$29 For non visa or MasterCard card and it works only in Australia ... Ok ))
Well it's good for me, i did mention in another thread that the price was a little high but i live in Australia and also getting mine for free, sorry but i can't mention why I'm getting a free one.

Is there any other cards you know of that will let you withdraw you BTC for cash at any ATM? If so please let me know.

http://bitcoinist.net/e-coin-takes-bitcoin-debit-cards-new-level/

We've got about 10K clients at the moment comparing with CoinJar's "about 61", you can withdraw your btc instantly. We are planning to launch multi-currency card very soon, with multi currency you can save on currency conversion when you are traveling or paying in different currencies

lol 10k users vs 61, now i can imagine those numbers would go up if had the card for people in the usa  Roll Eyes

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:15:42 PM

Why India still ain't there in the list of accepted countries there on the OP???
I would like to get one as it will be a lot stress free to have a card that gives us the ease to get our fiat on hand anytime anywhere whenever needed...

We are looking for a partner in India to be able shipping cards there. Stay in touch!

Do I stand a chance to become a Partner???
I would also like to know what do I need to become one...
Can you please PM me with the details if you think I might be able to do it???

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:12:00 PM

unverified, mean anonymous? also euro is available?

There must be limits for this?

There are limits. The most important is $2500 max load per year. Once verified, you may have unlimited balance.
You can withdraw $400/ €400/£320 per day if your E-Coin account is not verified and $1200/ €1000/£800 per day once you have become a verified account holders.
All online/POS payments are unlimited.

2500 is a bit too low, could this be rised in the future, there a replans for that?

also withdrawal work on every atm? you may need to choose "international" i suppose
pmatveev

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:36:19 PM

There are limits. The most important is $2500 max load per year. Once verified, you may have unlimited balance.
You can withdraw $400/ €400/£320 per day if your E-Coin account is not verified and $1200/ €1000/£800 per day once you have become a verified account holders.

2500 is a bit too low, could this be rised in the future, there a replans for that?

also withdrawal work on every atm? you may need to choose "international" i suppose

it works on every ATM, the card is almost unlimited for verified users

www.e-coin.io - Bitcoin Debit Card
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:00:53 PM

I'd suggest lowering the fees or changing the structure of them. One and two percent is quite a bit when you consider tax and all other fees. I would be interested in having one of these but because of the 2% fee I'm going to hold off for now. The cost in the long run isn't efficient for me and outweighs the convenience of the card.
pmatveev

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:11:30 PM

I'd suggest lowering the fees or changing the structure of them. One and two percent is quite a bit when you consider tax and all other fees. I would be interested in having one of these but because of the 2% fee I'm going to hold off for now. The cost in the long run isn't efficient for me and outweighs the convenience of the card.

even with 2% fee our BTC/USD rate is far better than rate offered on many bitcoin exchanges, so I would recommend just try it

AllTheBitz

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:42:50 PM

I'm very sad that this debit card didn't exist for every country in the world i will really like to buy it and use it
in my country  Undecided . Also how can i charge it ? with banks , would that take a lot of taxes ??

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
pmatveev

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:45:07 PM

I'm very sad that this debit card didn't exist for every country in the world i will really like to buy it and use it
in my country  Undecided . Also how can i charge it ? with banks , would that take a lot of taxes ??

we support about 150 countries, you can transfer your BTC to card and use it everywhere

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:55:36 PM

even with 2% fee our BTC/USD rate is far better than rate offered on many bitcoin exchanges, so I would recommend just try it

It depends on the amount of cash you are trying to withdraw because it can be a lot less. I can sell $2,000 in btc on the forum and have it in my bank account ready to spend within a day though so even though it's a good idea, I have more efficient ways to convert my btc right now. How were you able to partner with Visa? Was it a long process? What is your agreement with them? I think including your agreement with Vids would make people feel more comfortable with using your card as it can back up your legitimacy since you're account is pretty new.
AllTheBitz

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:00:30 PM

we support about 150 countries, you can transfer your BTC to card and use it everywhere
I mean how could i transfer fiat to this debit card and also a question when will this beta ? any new features , rules
will came ?

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
dmitrycrypto

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:51:41 AM

I mean how could i transfer fiat to this debit card and also a question when will this beta ? any new features , rules
will came ?

Well, potentially you can. However, this is not what the card is designed for. This is a bitcoin debit card.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:03:56 AM

Well, potentially you can.

How? When I first got the card, I managed to log in to Mychoice website and register the card there, and I saw an option to fund the card through SEPA. However, lately Mychoice asks for the last digits of my social security number, which I dont have, and havent provided, so I can not log in there anymore.
pmatveev

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:11:14 PM

How? When I first got the card, I managed to log in to Mychoice website and register the card there, and I saw an option to fund the card through SEPA. However, lately Mychoice asks for the last digits of my social security number, which I dont have, and havent provided, so I can not log in there anymore.

is your card still working?

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

Yes. The social security thing was introduced over a month ago, maybe two. No problems with the card, just impossible to use mychoice website. Cant log in with the card number because it requires the SS number, and I cant log in with my email/pw account I made earlier, either I forgot my password there, or it no longer works, and resetting the password doesnt work either, I never the get email that supposedly lets me reset it.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:17:39 PM

got to take them baby steps  Wink

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:18:42 PM

oh i must have seen that wrong i thought was going to be different fee

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:22:11 PM

wow that is harsh i wonder if can be reset or what can be done in cases like this

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

wow that is harsh i wonder if can be reset or what can be done in cases like this

Its not "harsh". To be clear, you do not need to use mychoice website at all, e-coin.io dont even advertise the site, I just figured it could work because mychoice is the company that issued the card. It worked for a while, I still get SMS and email alerts from them, but I cant use their site anymore. The card itself works fine, e-coin.io's own website works just fine (but offers no sepa transfers).  The card still does what its adverised for.
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:00:28 PM

oh i must have seen that wrong i thought was going to be different fee

the  question of fees is not as straightforward as it may seem.
Quite a few companies out there declare very low or no fees at all, but when you look at the BTC/fiat exchange rates, that's where the interesting part starts. We openly declare a 2% fee for converting BTC into fiat and loading onto the card - look at the exchange rate though. The one you get from www.e-coin.io is one of the best out there, and even with the card loading fee it is still much better than most other options on the market

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: