Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293829 times)
Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 01:31:23 AM

I see here that people mentions E-Coin Visa plastic card but on the page I see that it is a MasterCard.Which cards are actually available?

We started offering MasterCard instead of Visa this week.

We are not sure yet, whether we will be offering Visa again in future. It is still under discussion.

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaostechno

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:34:31 AM

This is unfortunate news.
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 01:36:15 AM

I participated in your Christmas lottery and i get already 10 entries which allow me normally to get the virtual card, so can i know when the results will be published and winners get their prizes ?
Thanks

Hello,
Thank you for your participation in our promotion.

Within a month after the promo is finished (after Jan, 1), we would collect all our participants and winners email addresses and send them further instructions how to get their prices and free cards.

You can shot us a message to support@e-coin.io, so that we for sure add your email address to the participants list.

Thanks but i already got the 10 entries needed normally to get the virtual card as promised in your site
So i have to send another email to your support ?
and this virtual card will available to purchase and make payments online like the plastic card ?
Thanks

Yes, please. Just to make sure you will get your free card.
And yes, you can use virtual card to make online payments (like any regular plastic card).
My question is for @Wirex-E-Coin my country is not in list but I want to use virtual card can I apply for this because right now I need for some deposits and have no other option waiting for reply

Technically you can use any address in any country you like for virtual card (as there is no delivery and no verification). I would recommend though to use some real address and not the fake one, when you have, e.g. the UK as a country and the rest of the address in the USA. Just to make sure the card will work properly with those online services which require billing address.

Lana,
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:41:03 AM

I see here that people mentions E-Coin Visa plastic card but on the page I see that it is a MasterCard.Which cards are actually available?

We are not sure yet, whether we will be offering Visa again in future. It is still under discussion.

why no visa anymore, what is the problem? i remember that visa is not even against bitcoin like mastercard is, so it should be the opposite in theory...
pmatveev

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 10:42:43 AM

They are the only one offering Visa cards on the whole internet . This is why i picked them, everyone else is pushing mastercards and those are so limited.
This really sets them apart from everyone.

Maybe you haven't checked XAPO when you were searching for bitcoin debit card. I use XAPO's debit card and it's a VISA card also. I have no problem with it, maybe the card issuer can be the same because e-coin and XAPO cards looks exactly the same, without any special branding.

Xapo and E-Coin use the same card issuer, both used to offer Visa cards, but now it's Mastercard - again for both.

www.e-coin.io - Bitcoin Debit Card
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:32:06 PM

why no visa anymore, what is the problem? i remember that visa is not even against bitcoin like mastercard is, so it should be the opposite in theory...

Is Mastercard against bitcoin ? we can't fund the Mastercard's cards with bitcoins ?
Because I use the Neteller Mastercard and it's not allowed to fund it with bitcoins there
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:41:57 PM

I participated in your Christmas lottery and i get already 10 entries which allow me normally to get the virtual card, so can i know when the results will be published and winners get their prizes ?
Thanks

Hello,
Thank you for your participation in our promotion.

Within a month after the promo is finished (after Jan, 1), we would collect all our participants and winners email addresses and send them further instructions how to get their prices and free cards.

You can shot us a message to support@e-coin.io, so that we for sure add your email address to the participants list.

Thanks but i already got the 10 entries needed normally to get the virtual card as promised in your site
So i have to send another email to your support ?
and this virtual card will available to purchase and make payments online like the plastic card ?
Thanks

Yes, please. Just to make sure you will get your free card.
And yes, you can use virtual card to make online payments (like any regular plastic card).

Thanks so much, so i will contact the support via email soon and then hoping to get this virtual card because i can't get the plastic card in my country
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 01:23:25 AM

That is because MasterCard offered us branding option, while Visa refused (and we might have cards in basic design only). Branded cards are pretty important part of marketing strategy, so we made a decision to switch to MasterCard.

Perhaps, in future we will be able to offer both Visa and MasterCard, however it is pretty blurry at this time and I cannot promise that.

Lana,
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:36:56 AM

Is Mastercard against bitcoin ? we can't fund the Mastercard's cards with bitcoins ?
Because I use the Neteller Mastercard and it's not allowed to fund it with bitcoins there

yes it is, just google it, mastercard hate bitcoin more than visa, yet there are more mastercard card than visa, i find this disturbing
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:45:29 AM

That is because MasterCard offered us branding option, while Visa refused (and we might have cards in basic design only). Branded cards are pretty important part of marketing strategy, so we made a decision to switch to MasterCard.

Perhaps, in future we will be able to offer both Visa and MasterCard, however it is pretty blurry at this time and I cannot promise that.
If Master Card not allowing Bitcoin as deposit option then this card is not worthing here in this community because most of peoples like to deposit with bitcoin for fiat they have many other options
pmatveev

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 12:27:14 PM

If Master Card not allowing Bitcoin as deposit option then this card is not worthing here in this community because most of peoples like to deposit with bitcoin for fiat they have many other options

there is no change in bitcoin->fiat flow, you still can load your cards with bitcoins.

www.e-coin.io - Bitcoin Debit Card
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:11:36 PM

what's the piont u start offering mastercard ?
visa is great choice
if u didnt offering visa anymore i will leave e-coin cuz virtual card help me a lot
many of my friends join via my ref link just to get visa they surprised bcz they find mastercard  not visa like what i tell them

please offer visa again

regards!
ryandanielt

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:39:36 AM

XAPO Visa is different when you withdraw to Xapo you are purchasing bit coins not funding you card. And you need to wait 2 weeks for them to credit the account.

Where do you get your information from? I use this card every day and theres no waiting to credit anything. It is an instant conversion and deduction from your xapo balance.

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 01:46:39 AM

what's the piont u start offering mastercard ?
visa is great choice
if u didnt offering visa anymore i will leave e-coin cuz virtual card help me a lot
many of my friends join via my ref link just to get visa they surprised bcz they find mastercard  not visa like what i tell them

please offer visa again

I will definitely share your feedback with our management, however at the moment we are not planning to offer Visa again. Perhaps, we will be able to manage and have them both, but it is not clear yet.

The reason why we switched to MasterCard is because they agreed on our design, while Visa did not.

Lana,
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:29:18 PM

I will definitely share your feedback with our management, however at the moment we are not planning to offer Visa again. Perhaps, we will be able to manage and have them both, but it is not clear yet.

The reason why we switched to MasterCard is because they agreed on our design, while Visa did not.

well, i totally agree with you , the design its very important to look like professional service
but
the design its not important for virtual visa card bcz you will not shipping to me u only send me details of card  so the design dosnt matter here

the only thing that made you special and different from others bcz u offer visa bcz that e-coin get popular 

u can offer visa and mastercard both and members can choose if they buy visa or mastercard
or you can offer virtual visa card if u really interested in design

i only know one thing specially members from Arabic nations they will leave e-coin if u stop offer visa specially virtual

finally thanks for sharing my feedback with ur management

Radhwane
Regards!
hammel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:04:27 AM

Take care. From one to another day loading limits from 2500 Euro changed to 250 Euro per day. Loading via bitcoin. Without any info/mail limits changed. Laos service unaviable to fund the card. No legit company do so mant change without any info in her blog facebook or like that. Crap Card if they don t change limits back!
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 02:20:23 AM

Take care. From one to another day loading limits from 2500 Euro changed to 250 Euro per day. Loading via bitcoin. Without any info/mail limits changed. Laos service unaviable to fund the card. No legit company do so mant change without any info in her blog facebook or like that. Crap Card if they don t change limits back!

Hello,
I am sorry we made you disappointed. The limits will be back to 2500 later today (12/29). We did reduce them due to holidays activity. The bank was closed during this weekend and we wanted to prevent any possible issues that might happen (and without bank's assistance we cannot fix some).
We were definitely not right that we did not send any notification/announcement. Support team let our management know (as we received quite a few feedbacks), and I hope this will be improved in future.

Lana,
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:22:26 AM

XAPO Visa is different when you withdraw to Xapo you are purchasing bit coins not funding you card. And you need to wait 2 weeks for them to credit the account.

Where do you get your information from? I use this card every day and theres no waiting to credit anything. It is an instant conversion and deduction from your xapo balance.

That’s fine. Can We get credit money from xapo. Please update me with interest amount per month Including with I need to know what is maximum fund I can take in USD. Please let me know As soon as possible dude.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:32:10 AM

Users who have their credit cards (Visa) linked to their Paypal or something will use their cards or something ? I mean if I withdraw from my Paypal to your Visa card , I will receive or not ? since you said it's changed to MasterCard .
P.S : I'm not using any Physical cards since you can't ship them to my country , I only have Virtual cards .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:33:21 AM

That’s fine. Can We get credit money from xapo. Please update me with interest amount per month Including with I need to know what is maximum fund I can take in USD. Please let me know As soon as possible dude.
This is a thread discussing e-coin's debit card, if you have a question about xapo's service ask it in the appropriate thread
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: