Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293829 times)
Wirex-E-Coin

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:23:18 AM

I have tried all of them and nothing is working as it should.
Then it comes to big money i still cannot cashout...

Is it because of the card's limits, or because you faced some issues? You can shot us an email to support@e-coin.io, so that we can check out what had happened.

Lana,
Customer Service at Wirex Limited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:25:08 AM

How is the limit calculated? Total fiat transaction amount? Or Bitcoin loading amount? Or is it card loading only?

This limit is for card loading only. More info about E-coin debit card limits and fees you will find here: https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits.

Thanks. Card loading is done through BTC. If I were to load 1 BTC into the card and the exchange rate then was 1 BTC to $550, that means my limit is left with $1950? [2500 - 550]

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:40:17 AM

How is the limit calculated? Total fiat transaction amount? Or Bitcoin loading amount? Or is it card loading only?

This limit is for card loading only. More info about E-coin debit card limits and fees you will find here: https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits.

Thanks. Card loading is done through BTC. If I were to load 1 BTC into the card and the exchange rate then was 1 BTC to $550, that means my limit is left with $1950? [2500 - 550]

Yes, you are right. The limit is based on the fiat you have loaded.

Lana,
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:54:07 AM

I have seen you will add paysafecard to the topup options for your card. Is that allready possible?

Not yet. We have added PaySafeCard, however it did not work properly. So we disabled this Top Up method for time-being. I believe it will be back shortly.

I really hope you get this working. Together with BTC and bank transfer this card would have all features i allways dreamed of.
Maybe you could take a look at austrian cash4web vouchers for topping up austrian citzens cards. Fully anomized vouchers and theyr policity is not as user unfriendly as paysafecards is.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 07:39:22 AM

I have seen you will add paysafecard to the topup options for your card. Is that allready possible?

Not yet. We have added PaySafeCard, however it did not work properly. So we disabled this Top Up method for time-being. I believe it will be back shortly.

I really hope you get this working. Together with BTC and bank transfer this card would have all features i allways dreamed of.
Maybe you could take a look at austrian cash4web vouchers for topping up austrian citzens cards. Fully anomized vouchers and theyr policity is not as user unfriendly as paysafecards is.

We are working on adding as many services as possible, so I am definitely going to send your feedback to people in charge. Thank you! And please do not hesitate to share any other ideas for our service improvement. We really appreciate them!

Lana,
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 08:16:03 AM

i've loaded few dollars on my debit card, but i have nothing to do with these balance,so,does there's any step to convert it to btc again?

At the moment we do not have this option (card unload or bitcoins purchase), however we are working on it and hope to implement it pretty soon (within a month or two). Once it is available you will get our newsletter.

I can only suggest you to transfer the funds from the card to some service like PayPal or Neteller, if you are using them.

Lana,
trancedock

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:18:41 AM

Today I login, and see this.
http://prntscr.com/9fqm7f
So the price is as stable as Preev? Exact rate?

And when I login
http://prntscr.com/9fqnbb

Since E-coin sell your bitcoins on exchange, there is a difference between the buy price (most companies show it on the main page) and the sell price (in your e-coin cabinet), called "spread".

I know what spread means.
The fact that these assholes can't put this on the main page but instead after the login just proves how greedy these assholes are. And their customer support is laughable, the reps are absolutely uneducated and dumb. Every rep gives me a different answer.
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 11:54:53 AM

Today I login, and see this.
http://prntscr.com/9fqm7f
So the price is as stable as Preev? Exact rate?

And when I login
http://prntscr.com/9fqnbb

Since E-coin sell your bitcoins on exchange, there is a difference between the buy price (most companies show it on the main page) and the sell price (in your e-coin cabinet), called "spread".

I know what spread means.
The fact that these assholes can't put this on the main page but instead after the login just proves how greedy these assholes are. And their customer support is laughable, the reps are absolutely uneducated and dumb. Every rep gives me a different answer.

Hello,

We have this being covered in our Help article, and any support representative will inform you these are two different rates (on the main page and inside the account). We are not hiding any fees or lying to our clients.

I have also checked your tickets and all answers provided by our support representatives seem consistent to me. If you point to some specific moments when we provided different information, please let me know. I will follow up with the team.

Lana,
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:59:24 AM

Please let us know if the e-coin card become available worldwide
It's till now not available for many countries and i have friends needing it in their countries, so i hope you resolve this issue soon
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 12:06:57 PM

It's till now not available for many countries and i have friends needing it in their countries, so i hope you resolve this issue soon

Yes, sure. We are actively working on covering as many countries as possible. Unfortunately, it is not that easy as there are obstacles caused by our bank limitations, as well as financial regulations of some countries prevent bitcoin cards from being spread.

Lana,
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:55:54 PM

Yes, sure. We are actively working on covering as many countries as possible. Unfortunately, it is not that easy as there are obstacles caused by our bank limitations, as well as financial regulations of some countries prevent bitcoin cards from being spread.

The e-coin card isn't available in my country
can i send it to an friend address and the he will send it to my address in my country ?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 01:12:10 PM

The e-coin card isn't available in my country
can i send it to an friend address and the he will send it to my address in my country ?

Yes, you can:

As a temporary solution, can only suggest ordering the card to your relatives' or friends' address in a country from the list and nearby

But if you would like to pass verification process in order to increase your card limits, you will need to provide a proof of residence for the address tied to your card.
KOZO

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:46:54 AM

Can anyone give a review about the sucessful arrival of e-coin cards? I read a lot of bad reports of Advcash and Cryptopay cards that never arrive.
The issuing bank is the same as far as i know.

it depends on the postal service rather than e-coin or even the card issuing bank. In most cases, local postal service - it's the "last mile" that matters most. Cards are sent via Royal Mail (air), but then it all depends on how reliable and quick the postman is at the destination country.

If you have any concerns about reliability and speed of postal service in your area, we would recommend using expedited delivery via DHL, which comes with a tracking number and is guaranteed.

Or you can get a virtual card which you instantly get via e-mail

@gosha@e-coin, Sir, I'd like to have a virtual card and please send it to my email a.s.a.p.( is there any requirement to order virtual card?). tyvm.

cel_vin@yahoo.com
KOZO

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:57:50 AM

My card paid 1$ for the maintenance fee, is this will happen every month?

every month when you use the card. in the moths where no transactions are made, there is no fee (no sms notifications)

My Card still take a fee for maintenance even though I didn't do any transactions???

You need to contact your card's customer support if they are still taking a maintenance fee away from you and they shouldn't have to when you are not using your card!

I've contacted the customer support about this problem, and he replied like this
It is monthly SMS notification fee
All information on the card limits, fees and delivery options is available here:
https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
And when I check the link, it says that SMS notification fee isn't optional. Which means that this card would always take a $1 maintenance fee every month, even if you're not doing a transaction.

oh my God..... it is a laughable 1...!!!  Grin Grin Grin... and a very confusing moment...hmmmm Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Cool
Wirex-E-Coin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:14:37 AM

Can anyone give a review about the sucessful arrival of e-coin cards? I read a lot of bad reports of Advcash and Cryptopay cards that never arrive.

it depends on the postal service rather than e-coin or even the card issuing bank. In most cases, local postal service - it's the "last mile" that matters most. Cards are sent via Royal Mail (air), but then it all depends on how reliable and quick the postman is at the destination country.

If you have any concerns about reliability and speed of postal service in your area, we would recommend using expedited delivery via DHL, which comes with a tracking number and is guaranteed.

@gosha@e-coin, Sir, I'd like to have a virtual card and please send it to my email a.s.a.p.( is there any requirement to order virtual card?). tyvm.

cel_vin@yahoo.com

Hello,

We cannot really send the card to the email just like that. It was meant, you can order a virtual card and receive its requisites (number, expiration, CVV) right away via email.

In order to purchase a virtual card, please login to E-Coin account and on the main Account > Overview screen click on Request New card.

You can also participate in our Giveaway promo and get virtual card for free in January: https://www.e-coin.io/promo

Lana,
KOZO

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:21:43 AM

Is there another maintenance going on? "Service unavailable - try again later"

This is shit! Everytime I try to put some money to the card. This crap happens. And there is no any schedule when its going to end. Or when theyre going to start up maintenance.. Why!?!?! It could save lots of nerves and keep customers!!!!

If Id had to every fucking time to go grocery store just see if its open. Id stop to visiting there.

So I'm going to stop using E-COIN and tell everyone how shit is it.

Thank you

PS. I put these key words so everyone can find out from google answer that error message. Answer is: This is going to lose your nerves. It is not working.

Keyword are: e-coin Service unavailable - try again later e-coin Service unavailable - try again later e-coin Service unavailable - try again later e-coin Service unavailable - try again latere-coin  Service unavailable - try again later

ooh hahaha..lol.. it seem funny and i like these keywords too. It makes my heart beating faster and faster... meaning i'm still very healthy and sound... Grin Grin Grin
KOZO

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:27:16 AM

cel_vin@yahoo.com

Hello,

We cannot really send the card to the email just like that. It was meant, you can order a virtual card and receive its requisites (number, expiration, CVV) right away via email.

In order to purchase a virtual card, please login to E-Coin account and on the main Account > Overview screen click on Request New card.

You can also participate in our Giveaway promo and get virtual card for free in January: https://www.e-coin.io/promo

okay. tyvm Alena K.  I will do what you said and the Giveaway promo is really great..!! thanks
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:53:30 AM

Does this card work like a prepaid visa/mastercard? Or do I have to pay monthly fees in order to keep my card?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 10:08:13 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 10:21:37 AM by Lasergun

Does this card work like a prepaid visa/mastercard? Or do I have to pay monthly fees in order to keep my card?

This card work like a regular mastercard/visa card and can be used anywhere - to shop online, to pay in stores and to withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide. You have to pay monthly SMS notification fee ($1,00/€1,00/£1,00) every month when you use the card, in the moths where no transactions are made, there is no fee.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:35:11 PM

This card work like a regular mastercard/visa card and can be used anywhere - to shop online, to pay in stores and to withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide. You have to pay monthly SMS notification fee ($1,00/€1,00/£1,00) every month when you use the card, in the moths where no transactions are made, there is no fee.

Alright, thanks for explaining this to me. Good to know that when I don't use the card that I won't have to pay for it.

I guess I can't throw it out once I am done with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: