Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:00:14 PM

can some one write a unbiased review and process of weeklyponzi  I will pay .01 500 word  easy money. 

I have been unbiased about it but a few think I am licking his ass because he has been honest in regards to how this has been run. He has had issues with his script though that caused some massive problems. He is trying to get people to return their funds that were over paid. It is unknown if he will cover the remaining amount to true it up. I doubt he will which will be a strike against him in my book. However he only started asking for money back from those users a few hours ago so it is too early to say. The user above has been harassing him on twitter and bashing him on here but has not given him time to actually get things fixed. Granted some of the OP’s twitter sure shows he will not be paying anything out of his Fee income to balance the game where it should be. He might be waiting to give people that have extra funds time to send them back so he has to eat less of the costs. I do not know but I do know the OP had the chance to run with 100 BTC when things went downhill last night and he did not. How many ponzi operators would do that? His game last week went the way it was planned. It had a few issues with his API/Script but he fixed those. This OP has taken the time to fix numerous things when most operators would cut and run when things get tough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:20:16 PM

I am not licking his ass because I said he did not get the extra money. The poster above is claiming the OP is getting extra money from the 60 BTC. That is not true the investors got extra money. Yes it is because the OP's script screwed up and yes he should pay the difference to balance the game out. But get your facts straight with what is going on. Just because you are mad that he has not paid it back right now does not mean he was the one that took it. All the early investors that were paid out more were the ones who took the money.

I don't see how can you say that with confidence. I would rather agree with the above 2 guys. Op could very well have that 60 BTC . Ponzis are KNOWN to scam, what do you think ? Just because he paid you out, he is god ?

ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:22:41 PM

site is still down for me.
sadprince

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:23:46 PM

Really nice ponzi! I earned 0,2 btc in 1st round and 0.3 in second.
Interesting, for how long will this game last...
arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:31:12 PM

Really nice ponzi! I earned 0,2 btc in 1st round and 0.3 in second.
Interesting, for how long will this game last...
Why don't you just post it from your other account. Posting this from your newbie accounts makes it look like you are the op, trying to promote the service.

tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:31:37 PM

I am not licking his ass because I said he did not get the extra money. The poster above is claiming the OP is getting extra money from the 60 BTC. That is not true the investors got extra money. Yes it is because the OP's script screwed up and yes he should pay the difference to balance the game out. But get your facts straight with what is going on. Just because you are mad that he has not paid it back right now does not mean he was the one that took it. All the early investors that were paid out more were the ones who took the money.

I don't see how can you say that with confidence. I would rather agree with the above 2 guys. Op could very well have that 60 BTC . Ponzis are KNOWN to scam, what do you think ? Just because he paid you out, he is god ?

Unless he has numerous older account we have tracked down the double payments to many different addresses and many people have already come here and said they got them. Some said they will not pay back. So I use evidence to decide what I believe. So the things pointing he did not take these 60 btc- Numerous users said they were paid double, Addresses confirm numerous addresses paid double. Evidence he took the money - we just dont like ponzi so they have to be a scam.
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:43:28 PM

I start to think that OP is Chris from ltcgear... no updates...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:52:11 PM

I start to think that OP is Chris from ltcgear... no updates...

Not sure if you were here for last weeks. He is asleep right now. He normally comes back online at about 22GMT. He was banned for 5 days so that might be why he has only used his site to communicate. A few pages back someone posted an update that the site would be on and off today for upgrades to server however it has been off longer then he said it should be. My guess is someone is mad therefore ddos him.
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:00:31 PM

can some one write a unbiased review and process of weeklyponzi  I will pay .01 500 word  easy money. 

I have been unbiased about it but a few think I am licking his ass because he has been honest in regards to how this has been run. He has had issues with his script though that caused some massive problems. He is trying to get people to return their funds that were over paid. It is unknown if he will cover the remaining amount to true it up. I doubt he will which will be a strike against him in my book. However he only started asking for money back from those users a few hours ago so it is too early to say. The user above has been harassing him on twitter and bashing him on here but has not given him time to actually get things fixed. Granted some of the OP’s twitter sure shows he will not be paying anything out of his Fee income to balance the game where it should be. He might be waiting to give people that have extra funds time to send them back so he has to eat less of the costs. I do not know but I do know the OP had the chance to run with 100 BTC when things went downhill last night and he did not. How many ponzi operators would do that? His game last week went the way it was planned. It had a few issues with his API/Script but he fixed those. This OP has taken the time to fix numerous things when most operators would cut and run when things get tough.

You spent your time trying to justify and say that OP was legit and that he didn't take the money, etc. But I'm sorry, the fact is that OP has lost about 62 btc which is roughly 13000$. I'm reacting like that because I talk to him on Twitter and he said a lot of BS about blokchain API and then he said:
I'm not prepared to throw away all my profit I've made.

He is absolutely not ready to fix things and that's why I think he doesn't deserve our trust. What happened is his fault and I don't understand people trying to defend him. The only reason is to lure people to invest more in the ponzi to get money back. Again, as I said multiple times, I have 4 transactions unpaid and I would like too that other people invest to get my money back. But I'm not going to lure them intentionally by minimizing the loss of 62 btc.

For the part where I say that OP could have done some investments himself and paid them double, I don't have any evidence. I'm just saying that we don't know what happened and OP doesn't want to fix it, so it could be a possibility. Some people said they were paid double but it doesn't add up to 62 btc.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:09:20 PM

You spent your time trying to justify and say that OP was legit and that he didn't take the money, etc. But I'm sorry, the fact is that OP has lost about 62 btc which is roughly 13000$. I'm reacting like that because I talk to him on Twitter and he said a lot of BS about blokchain API and then he said:

He is absolutely not ready to fix things and that's why I think he doesn't deserve our trust. What happened is his fault and I don't understand people trying to defend him. The only reason is to lure people to invest more in the ponzi to get money back. Again, as I said multiple times, I have 4 transactions unpaid and I would like too that other people invest to get my money back. But I'm not going to lure them intentionally by minimizing the loss of 62 btc.

For the part where I say that OP could have done some investments himself and paid them double, I don't have any evidence. I'm just saying that we don't know what happened and OP doesn't want to fix it, so it could be a possibility. Some people said they were paid double but it doesn't add up to 62 btc.

I agree he lost a lot of money. I was defending him from the people saying he took the money. With that said I have not followed everything you guys have been talking about on twitter. And you are correct we do not know if he was some of the double pay. I do thing if he wants to regain trust he needs to cover lost amount. However we know he is sleeping know based on his post history from last week. He had just started asking people for money back that were over paid right before he went to bed so I am hoping he will fix this issue when he wakes up and there has been time for people to repay. I didn’t see the tweet about him not willing to repay with his profit. I can see why you are upset then. And if he doesn’t I will be standing next to you. I just want him to have time to fix this. And for the people saying all of the 60 btc double pay was on purpose and it was just to him was wrong because people have confirmed it was not. Just nobody really cares to pay back the ill-gotten gains. I really do not want to be protecting the OP here. However he in the past has fixed issues so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt he will fix them again.
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:15:32 PM

I agree he lost a lot of money. I was defending him from the people saying he took the money. With that said I have not followed everything you guys have been talking about on twitter. And you are correct we do not know if he was some of the double pay. I do thing if he wants to regain trust he needs to cover lost amount. However we know he is sleeping know based on his post history from last week. He had just started asking people for money back that were over paid right before he went to bed so I am hoping he will fix this issue when he wakes up and there has been time for people to repay. I didn’t see the tweet about him not willing to repay with his profit. I can see why you are upset then. And if he doesn’t I will be standing next to you. I just want him to have time to fix this. And for the people saying all of the 60 btc double pay was on purpose and it was just to him was wrong because people have confirmed it was not. Just nobody really cares to pay back the ill-gotten gains. I really do not want to be protecting the OP here. However he in the past has fixed issues so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt he will fix them again.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't really think he has done any of the double paid transactions, but since he is not willing to use even a little bit of his fee to relaunch the ponzi, I thought about it. I spoke to him by private messages on Twitter, that's why you didn't saw it.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:18:50 PM

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't really think he has done any of the double paid transactions, but since he is not willing to use even a little bit of his fee to relaunch the ponzi, I thought about it. I spoke to him by private messages on Twitter, that's why you didn't saw it.

Well I hope he changes his mind when he wakes up and sees how things have slowed down. How can he expect users that were overpaid to send money back if he is not willing to pay for his mistake. Of course it goes both ways. How can users that were over paid expect him to take the lose when all they are doing is scaming other users. But if he wants this long term he has to run it like a business and do what is best for his image. The games will die off if he doesnt fix it. I think they will explode if he does fix it with his money.
cheekychap

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:22:55 PM

Why do I see only tom cat defending the ponzi scheme , when clearly it looks fishy that he is scamming  ?

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:25:52 PM

Well I hope he changes his mind when he wakes up and sees how things have slowed down. How can he expect users that were overpaid to send money back if he is not willing to pay for his mistake. Of course it goes both ways. How can users that were over paid expect him to take the lose when all they are doing is scaming other users. But if he wants this long term he has to run it like a business and do what is best for his image. The games will die off if he doesnt fix it. I think they will explode if he does fix it with his money.

agree with you, 20 btc is only a small amount for him, once he prove his honesty again, he could easily gain 10+ btc/ week from weekly and 24hour ponzi, so no big deal for him, but if he dont fix this, guess a lot of people will start avoiding this
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:34:48 PM

Why do I see only tom cat defending the ponzi scheme , when clearly it looks fishy that he is scamming  ?

Because it is not as clear as some make you think. I want people to know what is going on and not post based on emotion. Look back over the pages you will see everything I am posting is true. I dont know if this guy is scamming. But what I do know is that he has had some great chances to run with the money and didn’t. There was a bug and he spent a lot of time fixing it. The problem is he now needs to put his profits into the game to make it "fair" again. I say we should wait until we jump down his throat for not doing it. Others want to make false claims. And others like p2p is mad at him and rightfully so based on conversations that happened in private. I am trying to remain level headed about this before I jump to he is a scammer and lets burn him to the ground.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:39:03 PM

agree with you, 20 btc is only a small amount for him, once he prove his honesty again, he could easily gain 10+ btc/ week from weekly and 24hour ponzi, so no big deal for him, but if he dont fix this, guess a lot of people will start avoiding this

Agreed 100% I think he would have to spend around 54 BTC to even out the game. So far I have only seen 1 person return 6.5 BTC that were ill gotten. If he only does 20 it is something but still will not please everyone. If he evens up the amount there is no way people could call him a scammer. He would probably be the first ponzi operator to use his profit to bring the game back to where it should be. Now I doubt he will do that because as you can see most people do not want to put their money where their mouth is. If I had to guess this problem will mark the end of his games. (at least beginning of the end) Only time will tell. I really hate being the guy that defends a Ponzi.
cheekychap

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:42:44 PM

Why do I see only tom cat defending the ponzi scheme , when clearly it looks fishy that he is scamming  ?

Because it is not as clear as some make you think. I want people to know what is going on and not post based on emotion. Look back over the pages you will see everything I am posting is true. I dont know if this guy is scamming. But what I do know is that he has had some great chances to run with the money and didn’t. There was a bug and he spent a lot of time fixing it. The problem is he now needs to put his profits into the game to make it "fair" again. I say we should wait until we jump down his throat for not doing it. Others want to make false claims. And others like p2p is mad at him and rightfully so based on conversations that happened in private. I am trying to remain level headed about this before I jump to he is a scammer and lets burn him to the ground.

60 BTC is over 12,000 $. Thats not a small amount just to pay out to investors because of some mistake .
And what others are speculating about it being paid out to the op himself might just be true.

Clambooya

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:49:18 PM

Looking forward to investing Werk 3 again. Hope op will fix things.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:49:55 PM

Why do I see only tom cat defending the ponzi scheme , when clearly it looks fishy that he is scamming  ?

60 BTC is over 12,000 $. Thats not a small amount just to pay out to investors because of some mistake .
And what others are speculating about it being paid out to the op himself might just be true.

He had a chance to run with 100 BTC. He didn’t. Numerous people have told us they were over paid. So he might have been one of those that received double payments. We know some guys have received huge over payments. Someone about 12 hours ago confirmed he was over paid like 9 btc. A different person has already sent 6.5 BTC for being over paid. Between two users that is 15 of the 60 BTC. It is very plausible that it was just investors that were over paid.  
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:51:46 PM

Looking forward to investing Werk 3 again. Hope op will fix things.

I think we will not have a week 3 unless things were figured out. Were you the one that was over paid a huge amount? I know it is close to your screen name. If it is you did you see someone else paid into the address and it was inserted back into the game to pay people. If it is not you sorry I would have to go back and look at the name yours just looks close to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: