Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:02:28 PM

I hope no one uses his 24 hour game until he gets this one straighten out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:14:41 PM

Looking forward to investing Werk 3 again. Hope op will fix things.

If u did not send back the overpaiment, as other user did, I hope u get banned from play other round in this ponzi !

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:41:48 PM

any update on downtime?  Angry
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:49:09 PM

Has any gone and checked alll the address they all are attached too?  maybe 10,000 sitting in many different wallets. starts with  the 1fee address. every one have a look if there was a mistake from OP he has enough to cover everyones btc in order to continue his service
Clambooya

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:51:38 PM

Weeklyponzi not working.

Come on over to GreenPonzi, it is hot and live.
grepole121

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:58:12 PM

Has any gone and checked alll the address they all are attached too?  maybe 10,000 sitting in many different wallets. starts with  the 1fee address. every one have a look if there was a mistake from OP he has enough to cover everyones btc in order to continue his service

I'm assuming 58.85 BTC sitting in 8 wallets. Just did a quick look over the BTCs sent over the blockchain so could be wrong.

From what I see the bitcoins went from the main wallet where everyone sends to 1FeespcqD5HpJ38HzsmDqwxaTxpZBs57P4 and then to 1DonatjhWqYZNQYsxR5h1CyrQKxDXWKsUa and then to 16cEeGfsKFEjLLYkoaLpX96JBCPMbA3Ut9 after that it goes to a few different wallets that are holding the money.
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:05:55 PM

Did we get scammed?

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:12:22 PM

Did we get scammed?

Yes. But don't worry. V4 will probably be back in 6-9 months. More chances to make money then.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:17:23 PM

any update on downtime?  Angry

I am sure it will be about another hour. Based on last week he shows up around 22 utc.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 09:20:13 PM

I'm assuming 58.85 BTC sitting in 8 wallets. Just did a quick look over the BTCs sent over the blockchain so could be wrong.

From what I see the bitcoins went from the main wallet where everyone sends to 1FeespcqD5HpJ38HzsmDqwxaTxpZBs57P4 and then to 1DonatjhWqYZNQYsxR5h1CyrQKxDXWKsUa and then to 16cEeGfsKFEjLLYkoaLpX96JBCPMbA3Ut9 after that it goes to a few different wallets that are holding the money.

He doesn't change addresses so you should see the fees from two weeks of the game plus some BTC that was previously there.. The fees are hovering about 50BTC based on the deposits....

Not sure what the OP is up to or what his plans are to address the shortfall, but he could if he choose to, only one player returned the overage thus far and I would guess in the end that may be it since there are not too many stand up people that play these...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:23:29 PM

can some one write a unbiased review and process of weeklyponzi  I will pay .01 500 word  easy money. 

I have been unbiased about it but a few think I am licking his ass because he has been honest in regards to how this has been run. He has had issues with his script though that caused some massive problems. He is trying to get people to return their funds that were over paid. It is unknown if he will cover the remaining amount to true it up. I doubt he will which will be a strike against him in my book. However he only started asking for money back from those users a few hours ago so it is too early to say. The user above has been harassing him on twitter and bashing him on here but has not given him time to actually get things fixed. Granted some of the OP’s twitter sure shows he will not be paying anything out of his Fee income to balance the game where it should be. He might be waiting to give people that have extra funds time to send them back so he has to eat less of the costs. I do not know but I do know the OP had the chance to run with 100 BTC when things went downhill last night and he did not. How many ponzi operators would do that? His game last week went the way it was planned. It had a few issues with his API/Script but he fixed those. This OP has taken the time to fix numerous things when most operators would cut and run when things get tough.

You spent your time trying to justify and say that OP was legit and that he didn't take the money, etc. But I'm sorry, the fact is that OP has lost about 62 btc which is roughly 13000$. I'm reacting like that because I talk to him on Twitter and he said a lot of BS about blokchain API and then he said:
I'm not prepared to throw away all my profit I've made.

He is absolutely not ready to fix things and that's why I think he doesn't deserve our trust. What happened is his fault and I don't understand people trying to defend him. The only reason is to lure people to invest more in the ponzi to get money back. Again, as I said multiple times, I have 4 transactions unpaid and I would like too that other people invest to get my money back. But I'm not going to lure them intentionally by minimizing the loss of 62 btc.

For the part where I say that OP could have done some investments himself and paid them double, I don't have any evidence. I'm just saying that we don't know what happened and OP doesn't want to fix it, so it could be a possibility. Some people said they were paid double but it doesn't add up to 62 btc.

I agree he lost a lot of money. I was defending him from the people saying he took the money. With that said I have not followed everything you guys have been talking about on twitter. And you are correct we do not know if he was some of the double pay. I do thing if he wants to regain trust he needs to cover lost amount. However we know he is sleeping know based on his post history from last week. He had just started asking people for money back that were over paid right before he went to bed so I am hoping he will fix this issue when he wakes up and there has been time for people to repay. I didn’t see the tweet about him not willing to repay with his profit. I can see why you are upset then. And if he doesn’t I will be standing next to you. I just want him to have time to fix this. And for the people saying all of the 60 btc double pay was on purpose and it was just to him was wrong because people have confirmed it was not. Just nobody really cares to pay back the ill-gotten gains. I really do not want to be protecting the OP here. However he in the past has fixed issues so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt he will fix them again.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't really think he has done any of the double paid transactions, but since he is not willing to use even a little bit of his fee to relaunch the ponzi, I thought about it. I spoke to him by private messages on Twitter, that's why you didn't saw it.

Well I hope he changes his mind when he wakes up and sees how things have slowed down. How can he expect users that were overpaid to send money back if he is not willing to pay for his mistake. Of course it goes both ways. How can users that were over paid expect him to take the lose when all they are doing is scaming other users. But if he wants this long term he has to run it like a business and do what is best for his image. The games will die off if he doesnt fix it. I think they will explode if he does fix it with his money.

What image? He's some random dude from eastern Europe that played your dumbass for easy Bitcoin. He can disappear with all the coin then start up another ponzi. All the people hoping this guy will come back are delusional
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 09:26:20 PM

can some one write a unbiased review and process of weeklyponzi  I will pay .01 500 word  easy money. 

I have been unbiased about it but a few think I am licking his ass because he has been honest in regards to how this has been run. He has had issues with his script though that caused some massive problems. He is trying to get people to return their funds that were over paid. It is unknown if he will cover the remaining amount to true it up. I doubt he will which will be a strike against him in my book. However he only started asking for money back from those users a few hours ago so it is too early to say. The user above has been harassing him on twitter and bashing him on here but has not given him time to actually get things fixed. Granted some of the OP’s twitter sure shows he will not be paying anything out of his Fee income to balance the game where it should be. He might be waiting to give people that have extra funds time to send them back so he has to eat less of the costs. I do not know but I do know the OP had the chance to run with 100 BTC when things went downhill last night and he did not. How many ponzi operators would do that? His game last week went the way it was planned. It had a few issues with his API/Script but he fixed those. This OP has taken the time to fix numerous things when most operators would cut and run when things get tough.

You spent your time trying to justify and say that OP was legit and that he didn't take the money, etc. But I'm sorry, the fact is that OP has lost about 62 btc which is roughly 13000$. I'm reacting like that because I talk to him on Twitter and he said a lot of BS about blokchain API and then he said:

He is absolutely not ready to fix things and that's why I think he doesn't deserve our trust. What happened is his fault and I don't understand people trying to defend him. The only reason is to lure people to invest more in the ponzi to get money back. Again, as I said multiple times, I have 4 transactions unpaid and I would like too that other people invest to get my money back. But I'm not going to lure them intentionally by minimizing the loss of 62 btc.

For the part where I say that OP could have done some investments himself and paid them double, I don't have any evidence. I'm just saying that we don't know what happened and OP doesn't want to fix it, so it could be a possibility. Some people said they were paid double but it doesn't add up to 62 btc.

I agree he lost a lot of money. I was defending him from the people saying he took the money. With that said I have not followed everything you guys have been talking about on twitter. And you are correct we do not know if he was some of the double pay. I do thing if he wants to regain trust he needs to cover lost amount. However we know he is sleeping know based on his post history from last week. He had just started asking people for money back that were over paid right before he went to bed so I am hoping he will fix this issue when he wakes up and there has been time for people to repay. I didn’t see the tweet about him not willing to repay with his profit. I can see why you are upset then. And if he doesn’t I will be standing next to you. I just want him to have time to fix this. And for the people saying all of the 60 btc double pay was on purpose and it was just to him was wrong because people have confirmed it was not. Just nobody really cares to pay back the ill-gotten gains. I really do not want to be protecting the OP here. However he in the past has fixed issues so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt he will fix them again.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't really think he has done any of the double paid transactions, but since he is not willing to use even a little bit of his fee to relaunch the ponzi, I thought about it. I spoke to him by private messages on Twitter, that's why you didn't saw it.

Well I hope he changes his mind when he wakes up and sees how things have slowed down. How can he expect users that were overpaid to send money back if he is not willing to pay for his mistake. Of course it goes both ways. How can users that were over paid expect him to take the lose when all they are doing is scaming other users. But if he wants this long term he has to run it like a business and do what is best for his image. The games will die off if he doesnt fix it. I think they will explode if he does fix it with his money.

What image? He's some random dude from eastern Europe that played your dumbass for easy Bitcoin. He can disappear with all the coin then start up another ponzi. All the people hoping this guy will come back are delusional

If he held the coin then yes, but it's been paid out so outside of his fees, which he keeps anyway, he doesn't have any coin to run with.. Of course if conspiracy theorists want to weave tails there is no stopping that..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Considerable Coin

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:29:32 PM

can some one write a unbiased review and process of weeklyponzi  I will pay .01 500 word  easy money.  

"I don't get high; life keeps me at a decent height[including mountains of negativity]" . If this person has run off, they've done it at the worst time possible.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:35:10 PM

If he held the coin then yes, but it's been paid out so outside of his fees, which he keeps anyway, he doesn't have any coin to run with.. Of course if conspiracy theorists want to weave tails there is no stopping that..

Dont bother arguing with him. He cannot figure out how this game is run. He figures since most Ponzi's are scams this has to be. The OP had 100 BTC in his wallet and paid it out. But instead he chose to wait and run away with 1 btc in his wallet right now. Lets ignore everything the OP has done and just assume he is like the rest. If this was day 1 then yes I would agree with that statement. If this was someone saying give me your money and I will trade it to make a 130% return on your money then yes I would expect it. But not a person that is sending out the BTC right away out of his address back to investors and makes his money by having more volume. The guy is sleeping right now. We figured out when he sleeps in the last round. So we all have to sit back and wait. In the past he gets on in the next hour or so. If all we are going to do is bash this OP he for sure will not use any funds to fix the payments. If everyone is calling him a scammer while he sleeps and has shown to be doing the opposite so far he will say well game over they will not invest so why would I invest back in them. I dont know the long term plans of this OP. But he had the chance to take 100 BTC but paid it out.
Clambooya

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:58:01 PM

Wow, i am glad i didnt send the btc back I got paid double. Smiley

Freaking scammer
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:04:30 PM

Freaking scammer
The sites back up...... Jesus, 2 hours of not answering and everyone panics.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:05:10 PM

Interesting.

Site is now back up guys. With a new DDOS deterrent now.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:05:48 PM

Freaking scammer

How is a scammer? Serious question what makes you say this? Did I miss something? Because the website went down while he was sleeping? If we go a few hours after the time we figure he gets up then I will call him a scammer. As of right now the only confirmed scammer is you. You said you got double what you should and you said you will not return those coins.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:06:55 PM

Freaking scammer
The sites back up...... Jesus, 2 hours of not answering and everyone panics.

Yea and look back a one of my posts. I said we have figured out based on last week he should be on around 22utc. What time is it 22 utc.
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:07:07 PM

Freaking scammer

How is a scammer? Serious question what makes you say this? Did I miss something? Because the website went down while he was sleeping? If we go a few hours after the time we figure he gets up then I will call him a scammer. As of right now the only confirmed scammer is you. You said you got double what you should and you said you will not return those coins.

Good point, I will neg trust user.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: