Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:31:27 PM

IronMarvel2: A part of my returns, yes.

I really hope the OP injects some of the fees to cover the earlier mishap - it would mean a great deal to restore that shaken trust for some folks here!

OT: I find it amusing how some people are calling this a ponzi. It's a gamble with pre-agreed rules. It would be a ponzi if it was ever claimed somewhere that the "profits" come from some source other than our own deposits (like "investments", see cryptodouble et al).

With the owner openly naming something a *Ponzi, it already cannot be it, ironically enough.

It's a gamble and everybody who can read knows this.

I totally agree with you !

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brizio71

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:36:07 PM

I receive an answer to my tweet :

"Back up. There is meant to be some server maintenance happening at some stage in the next 24hrs. Won't be down longer than 30mins."

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

IronMarvel2

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:37:55 PM

I dont understand why he does not stick to his plan and mark those as already paid, that got paid twice or more before...  Huh Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:48:33 PM

I dont understand why he does not stick to his plan and mark those as already paid, that got paid twice or more before...  Huh Huh

That only works if they invested again. They might have taken the money and ran.
Icicle2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:51:04 PM

What's the deal if you just got paid out earlier than you should have been?

I remember yesterday thinking 'these payments are coming back fast' and reinvesting (because they came back fast).

It was only much later on I saw I had been paid for one transaction BEFORE I SENT IT. I thought that was a little odd. I know this is an honest ponzi, but I didn't expect psychic.

So last time I looked, last night, I had two transactions in the unpaid part of the queue that I have actually been paid for already. I don't know where they are now or even if they are marked as paid.

I am away from home and can't get into my blockchain wallet till midnight, but when I do get home should I return these prematurely sent funds or will that mean they will no longer be paid when they do reach the end of the queue?

IronMarvel2

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:54:51 PM

I remember yesterday thinking 'these payments are coming back fast' and reinvesting (because they came back fast).

It was only much later on I saw I had been paid for one transaction BEFORE I SENT IT. I thought that was a little odd. I know this is an honest ponzi, but I didn't expect psychic.

So last time I looked, last night, I had two transactions in the unpaid part of the queue that I have actually been paid for already. I don't know where they are now or even if they are marked as paid.

I am away from home and can't get into my blockchain wallet till midnight, but when I do get home should I return these prematurely sent funds or will that mean they will no longer be paid when they do reach the end of the queue?

Well, if you are an honest person, you should return them.
Look here: https://twitter.com/RealWeeklyPonzi/status/555979373707141121

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:58:25 PM

If you return the fund could you post the tx id of you sending it to the address the OP has listed on his twitter? You will instantly gain trust among your community members because you were honest. Of course you don’t have to show proof you did it but unless you do some will say you didn’t do it.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:00:50 PM

Just an FYI. If anyone posts a twitter message of an address. You can always look at it but don’t do any action for it. Including if I post it here. There have been numerous fake twitter account and fake weekly games set up trying to get people to send to them and they will run off with your money. Always verify the info on the official site. He has his official twitter and email at the top of the website.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:02:01 PM

That would probably be him sending himself those extra 50 BTC.
And just making an excuse for the missing funds. I am sure, he would have also sent small transactions of 0.005 - 0.02 , triple their amount, so we have few people in here claiming they got tripled the amount, and he can get away with the big chunk of it. Typical Ponzi.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

And just making an excuse for the missing funds. I am sure, he would have also sent small transactions of 0.005 - 0.02 , triple their amount, so we have few people in here claiming they got tripled the amount, and he can get away with the big chunk of it. Typical Ponzi.

What are you talking about? There have been many people that have confirmed double payments. 1 person has already sent money to this address and the OP put the money directly into paying people. So far this OP has been showing he is trustworthy so far. He has had issues with the script but that does not mean he is not trustworthy. He is asking those who were over paid to put the money back. Everything has been verified on the blockchain. You can see the double payouts, the resulting person that sent it back and that money put back into the game and it is not a transaction to be paid out again and there were no fees taken from this.
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:19:54 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 04:34:44 PM by P2PHash

What are you talking about? There have been many people that have confirmed double payments. 1 person has already sent money to this address and the OP put the money directly into paying people. So far this OP has been showing he is trustworthy so far. He has had issues with the script but that does not mean he is not trustworthy. He is asking those who were over paid to put the money back. Everything has been verified on the blockchain. You can see the double payouts, the resulting person that sent it back and that money put back into the game and it is not a transaction to be paid out again and there were no fees taken from this.

You're so pathetic licking OP's ass and saying he's so wonderful to lure new investors in this shit... Get some self-respect, that guy just blew up 13500$. And for all we know he could have played himself in his ponzi and double paid his own transactions. "There were no fees taken from this": I hope so, he already took fees on all the double payouts...

Like sherbyspark said, the honest thing to do would have been to send back the 62btc he spent on wrong adresses, or at least a part of it, but he just want to take more of your money by starting another ponzi.
NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 04:37:23 PM

I just got paid. waiting for the 24hr ponzi now

bloodyboy

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:39:06 PM

Max deposit for 24h is 1.5BTC? This will be interesting
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:40:42 PM

this continuous downtime for weeklyponzi is freaking annoying.
brizio71

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:41:27 PM

I just got paid. waiting for the 24hr ponzi now

Should be good that the OP but the 20 BTC on the Weekly as he wrote before start 24h ponzi ...

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

bloodyboy

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:41:54 PM

How long is it down?
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:45:41 PM

How long is it down?

i dont know  Huh
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:50:58 PM

You're so pathetic licking OP's ass and saying he's so wonderful to lure new investors in this shit... Get some self-respect, that guy just blew up 13500$. And for all we know he could have played himself in his ponzi and double paid his own transactions. "There were no fees taken from this": I hope so, he already took fees on all the double payouts...

Like sherbyspark said, the honest thing to do would have been to send back the 62btc he spent on wrong adresses, or at least a part of it, but he just want to take more of your money by starting another ponzi.

I am not licking his ass because I said he did not get the extra money. The poster above is claiming the OP is getting extra money from the 60 BTC. That is not true the investors got extra money. Yes it is because the OP's script screwed up and yes he should pay the difference to balance the game out. But get your facts straight with what is going on. Just because you are mad that he has not paid it back right now does not mean he was the one that took it. All the early investors that were paid out more were the ones who took the money.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

Not sure what is happening. But anyway, informing you that, I haven't received payout.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:53:34 PM

can some one write a unbiased review and process of weeklyponzi  I will pay .01 500 word  easy money. 
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: