Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115034 times)
xwtfbobx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:07:44 AM

OK. I'm new to this - and Bitcoin in general. Before you say don't invest in Ponzi's, invest in something more reputable. Well, the fact is, I'm not investing a whole lot, and what I am, it is to learn all aspects of the Alt Currency that I can. I started a few weeks back and have -- visited fountains, did online "micro jobs", have all 4 of my home PC's set up to mine (which seem to be doing good), opened accounts for a wallet and an exchange, and have invested in a loan on BTC JAM.  Like I said, I am merely testing the waters and experiencing the many aspects before jumping in and playing with big money (or coin, if you will).
  That being said, I adhered to the policies of this Weekly Ponzi. I used my blockchain.info wallet and sent a little over the minimum required. I viewed the transaction, and several others have deposited after I did.
  I have but a few minor questions, if I may? --
Does there have to be a payment received after yours that matches yours, digit for digit, in order for you to receive a return?
On average, for those experienced in these Ponzi, or gambling contests(?),What is the usual turn-around time for you to receive a return?
Lastly, what do you consider the best way to "grow" your BTC?
  Thanks for your help, and sorry for my naivete. I will be an experienced "altcoiner" one day, just trying to learn all I can.

no the queue moves through each transaction in order, the list is from bottom to top, when new deposits accumulate to an amount equal to the next payout in line (130% their initial deposit), that account is paid.  more deposits accumulate, and more deposits are payed out, chronologically 1 by 1

tip the bit to me:   1HZP4RD2CQgMRWTjdLfws7ukTmKxiLQv3q

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:35:32 AM

OP can you get a banner made 468 x 60?
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:38:39 AM

Oh wow, that is quite funny.

Good morning all! I see there's a big tie on the leaderboard. Someone needs to come out in front Smiley

Enjoy,
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:56:04 AM

What is this?
http://multibtc.net.cp-in-3.webhostbox.net/

fake site, redirect to weeklyponzi.com, but changed the deposit address?  Huh

Not even that, a rip off of the HTML from last night with a changed BTC address... How did you find it?

If I recall, someone posted link in cryptodouble thread, few days ago..
until now there was blank page with deposit address, but now its changed to weeklyponzi fake

here it is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900132.msg10109024#msg10109024

pls take the time to give zoata87 , who first posted and prob runs this scam ponzi copy of weeklypozi, negative trust. You wld expect more from a senior lol

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:04:54 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 01:18:26 AM by Zebedee23

OK. I'm new to this - and Bitcoin in general. Before you say don't invest in Ponzi's, invest in something more reputable. Well, the fact is, I'm not investing a whole lot, and what I am, it is to learn all aspects of the Alt Currency that I can. I started a few weeks back and have -- visited fountains, did online "micro jobs", have all 4 of my home PC's set up to mine (which seem to be doing good), opened accounts for a wallet and an exchange, and have invested in a loan on BTC JAM.  Like I said, I am merely testing the waters and experiencing the many aspects before jumping in and playing with big money (or coin, if you will).
  That being said, I adhered to the policies of this Weekly Ponzi. I used my blockchain.info wallet and sent a little over the minimum required. I viewed the transaction, and several others have deposited after I did.
  I have but a few minor questions, if I may? --
Does there have to be a payment received after yours that matches yours, digit for digit, in order for you to receive a return?
On average, for those experienced in these Ponzi, or gambling contests(?),What is the usual turn-around time for you to receive a return?
Lastly, what do you consider the best way to "grow" your BTC?
  Thanks for your help, and sorry for my naivete. I will be an experienced "altcoiner" one day, just trying to learn all I can.

Best way to grow you BTC is invest in a coin that is highly undervalued but that is or will be highly innovative. perfect example Syscoin, they are releasing Blockmarket decentralised blockchain market in a week, soon to be anon, price was under 100 sats a couple of weeks ago, now 300 soon to be thousands mark my word!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:08:14 AM

I sent yesterday 0.04 BTC, still I did not get any payment, is it normal?

Yes, it's normal. Say goodbye to your 0.04 BTC.
I can't believe how people still fall for these scams, that's hilarious.

I can't believe someone using "pandacoin" for a name would even talk about scams!    There was some horrible scamming with a least one of the panda coins ...   

Check out my registered date fool. I'm the first pandacoin, I'm not related to any scam coins called my name.
You will get paid!
Just spread the news to you're Panda supporters and more that come the quicker you get paid!

What the heck are you talking about? Sorry for your loss but I never invested this scam site. It would be curse to my brain.
melwinder

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

I can't believe someone using "pandacoin" for a name would even talk about scams!    There was some horrible scamming with a least one of the panda coins ...   

Check out my registered date fool. I'm the first pandacoin, I'm not related to any scam coins called my name.
You will get paid!
Just spread the news to you're Panda supporters and more that come the quicker you get paid!

What the heck are you talking about? Sorry for your loss but I never invested this scam site. It would be curse to my brain.

What is the abbreviation of your coin? cause there is like 5 or 6 Pandacoins right now lol, and only 1 that I've invested my money/time in, but I want to see if you are the right one.
xwtfbobx

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:12:07 AM

You will get paid!

then why even come?

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:12:26 AM

no the queue moves through each transaction in order, the list is from bottom to top, when new deposits accumulate to an amount equal to the next payout in line (130% their initial deposit), that account is paid.  more deposits accumulate, and more deposits are payed out, chronologically 1 by 1
[/quote]

Awesome. Thanks so much for your help. Well, I guess we will see where this goes then. I see payouts still, but it could be erroneous accounts, or the owner himself. I deposited to the cryptoponzi one, but as you can see on the block explorer, I was the very last person to deposit. (lost .00111) Should have learned my lesson I suppose. I'll quit after this one, I promise. lol
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:14:09 AM

I can't believe someone using "pandacoin" for a name would even talk about scams!    There was some horrible scamming with a least one of the panda coins ..

You will get paid!

What is the abbreviation of your coin? cause there is like 5 or 6 Pandacoins right now lol, and only 1 that I've invested my money/time in, but I want to see if you are the right one.

I don't have a coin. My username was unique back then.

then why even come?

If you look at the first quote I warned people, they lost money. It's sad to see but I hope it won't be repeated again.
War...

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:16:54 AM

what was decided on the 24hour one? will it start tonight or together with week #2?
xwtfbobx

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:19:53 AM

what was decided on the 24hour one? will it start tonight or together with week #2?
together with week 2 so go on and throw those btc in and lets get this queue rolling

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:25:50 AM

dammit can any one make a 468 x 60 banner to promote this?Huh us the OP picture.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:26:02 AM

What is this?
http://multibtc.net.cp-in-3.webhostbox.net/

fake site, redirect to weeklyponzi.com, but changed the deposit address?  Huh

Not even that, a rip off of the HTML from last night with a changed BTC address... How did you find it?

If I recall, someone posted link in cryptodouble thread, few days ago..
until now there was blank page with deposit address, but now its changed to weeklyponzi fake

here it is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900132.msg10109024#msg10109024

pls take the time to give zoata87 , who first posted and prob runs this scam ponzi copy of weeklypozi, negative trust. You wld expect more from a senior lol

And report him to moderator and get his ass banned

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Juudai

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:29:22 AM

dammit can any one make a 468 x 60 banner to promote this?Huh us the OP picture.

Unless someone comes forward first I can take care of it when I get home. ETA 30 minutes to 1 hour.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:48:05 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 02:06:02 AM by dyask

I can't believe someone using "pandacoin" for a name would even talk about scams!    There was some horrible scamming with a least one of the panda coins ...  

Who is going to check out your registered date?   The fact is that pandacoin is a name that is deeply connected with a serious scam and you can't change that.    It is too bad your name was tainted, but it is tainted.   Frankly it makes your scam warnings sound like a scam to people that have been around crypto for a while.    Also it isn't easy to figure out who is related to a coin and who isn't.    

For those don't know there were multiple pandacoins.   The first one failed and it was revived by a dev that set aside a huge reserve to support the coin then he turned around and dumped that reserve and kept the BTC himself.   Yet another pandacoin was created but it hasn't been successful.   Panda cryptro coins are a big blackeye to altcoins.      

EDIT: This game is weeklyponzi gambling, but it clearly labelled and there isn't anything hidden.   I don't see how it can be called a scam.   Gambling yes, scam no. 
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:49:59 AM

Unless someone comes forward first I can take care of it when I get home. ETA 30 minutes to 1 hour.

go ahead and make it man
xwtfbobx

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:04:37 AM

theres still time for quite a few people to hop in on here.  alot of potential still to go over the next 4 days  just had a few more payments payout as well Smiley  looks like

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:13:21 AM

theres still time for quite a few people to hop in on here.  alot of potential still to go over the next 4 days  just had a few more payments payout as well Smiley  looks like

I might help push it, have about 15 BTC outstanding right now.. I knew what I was getting myself into though so no hard feelings here...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Juudai

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:15:22 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 03:59:49 AM by Juudai

As promised.

I'm not the best "logo designer" so constructive criticism is appreciated.

If someone feels they can improve upon I can upload the psd and you can continue where I left off.

In case someone is feeling generous: 1ydT6rwgt1aQpc9onzQsdbGyKfmxK5Dmg

Leave me a tip. Smiley

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: