Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert-  (Read 76423 times)
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:05:36 PM

I'm done mining here until Nickasa comes forward to share something with us.  I wasn't around for the overpayment fiasco - so I ignored all of that.  But this I can not ignore if he isn't going to at least come out and tell us what happened - its been way to much time.

What amuses me is how many people are currently still mining there even after all of this.

Nickasa!?!?! Please come help/explain!?!?!

He's gonna come in a day or two rolling his eyes and calling you names.

You heard it from me first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryantc

Activity: 329

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:57:41 PM

I stopped mining there after the double paid issue, and during those days the pool is not really stable.
and never go back. Wink
hi

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:34:36 PM

Still no payment from all the shares that were accepted yesterday Sad
jmmichael93

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:57:46 PM

People have been reporting problems with this pool for 10 days, yet people still mine at notroll.in and then act surprised when things go further down hill.  So you say that you weren't affected by the double pay bug or dry hot wallet problems, so you figured you'd still mine there?  Yeah, I have absolutely no sympathy, the writing has been on the wall for over a week.

conv3rsion

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:11:52 AM

Still waiting to credited for yesterday.
hi

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:33:46 AM

still no credit and cannot cash out the LTC I have mined today Sad

There is the new pool hynodeva.com which has Pay Per Share @ 3%.  Let's all go there!
MKEGuy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:08:52 AM

Do we have any information on what is going on with Nickasa?  I sent him a PM with no response, I see everyone else is still having problems.  Though why people continue to mine here and give him money is more then I can understand.

I hope everything is ok with him as the pool was awesome for me for quite some time, I would hate to see it disappear.  But I can't acccept that I was mining on his pool while he was making money and I wasn't getting paid.

Anyone have some information?  No trying to jump right to a scam accusation - but it would be nice to hear SOMETHING from management of notroll.in!!!!

If you have >100 posts play the Circle of Trust Game  If I have helped you in any way, or you are just feeling generous... please feel free to donate! Smiley LNarfMNLyymkS9WYQFLcmr46AeMYNP8Qj2
az12

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:16:52 AM

Just managed to get my coins out so looks like payments are working again.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:30:19 AM

Do we have any information on what is going on with Nickasa?  I sent him a PM with no response, I see everyone else is still having problems.  Though why people continue to mine here and give him money is more then I can understand.

I hope everything is ok with him as the pool was awesome for me for quite some time, I would hate to see it disappear.  But I can't acccept that I was mining on his pool while he was making money and I wasn't getting paid.

Anyone have some information?  No trying to jump right to a scam accusation - but it would be nice to hear SOMETHING from management of notroll.in!!!!

My thoughts exactly. I don't know him personally and my experience with his pool was alright. As we know everyone has their share of haters.

I hope he is ok and gets things under control. If he's reading this might I suggest giving a bit of an update to let us know your working on things and your ok. At the same time I have lost money on all other pools mainly pplns and there aren't many pps pools out there. Hate to lose a good pool that I have enjoyed as of late.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:04:54 PM

I thought I might give this pool another chance and mined on it for 3 days.

Now my work for 1 1/2 days is gone (cgminer reported everything OK, but shares have not been counted on notroll.in).

I'm done with this pool!

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Boxman90

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:15:11 PM

Why are you guys so stubbornly still trying to mine at notroll when there are loads of alternatives not being run by proper dickheads?

Are you guys absolutely blind in the face?

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
edison

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:17:36 AM

I, too, have egg on my face for not paying closer attention.

My 3-GPU worker is showing difficulty 128 on notroll, while my single-GPUs are showing 32. The 3x worker has less than two times the shares of the single GPU.

That tears it. I'm starting my own pool. I spent the time to get stratum-server working with scrypt, I might as well fire it up.

If anyone wants in, PM me. I can't promise we will never have problems, but I can promise to be honest, fair and transparent with my members. Oh, and my reward system will be better than 0% PPS.

Sorry for the semi-thread-hijack, but I'm sure others are feeling as frustrated as I am, and are looking for alternatives.
hi

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:35:21 AM

It has been 2 days now and no response from Nick.  We all mined for about 3/4 of day without any shares being counted towards our PPS LTC total.  Therefore, he has robbed us of thousands of dollars.

The mods should edit this thread title and put SCAMMER in it.

e521

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:07:52 AM

The mods should edit this thread title and put SCAMMER in it.

I believe mods won't take action on this as they did nothing for vpool

MooC Tals

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:17:43 AM

First of all its all of our responsibility to make sure the pool is paying us. Second if you keep mining when you suspect the operator of the pool is not honest then you should mine elsewhere.

I don't believe he is doing this on purpose for all we know he could be in a hospital or anything else that could be keeping him away from checking on his pool. He can't do anything to anyone unless you mine there.

just find another pool and check back later until we hear from him. I do hope he's ok and gets things working.

Does anyone know him or can contact him by any means just to see what is happening. Lets all not jump to conclusion.
hammz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:43:16 AM

I also dumped this pool.   Couldn't manually withdraw my few coins, lowered the payout threshold to my balance, and it finally paid out after 24 hrs.  Thanks, and buh-bye.  Operator seems like a toolbag, but just the same the ones that smile, and look happy are no indication either.

I found my mining at wemineltc.com was brutal the past few days.  70% of my mining went to someone...new server?  oops our server went down....scoop...new free server.  I dunno....it all went somewhere, as the shares were being accepted, zero hardware errors on my setup, and zero connection errors, no rejected shares.  Eaten by the SQL database monster?  

Would like hear some updates on how people are making out there, and @other pools.
MooC Tals

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:18:24 AM

I also dumped this pool.   Couldn't manually withdraw my few coins, lowered the payout threshold to my balance, and it finally paid out after 24 hrs.  Thanks, and buh-bye.  Operator seems like a toolbag, but just the same the ones that smile, and look happy are no indication either.

I found my mining at wemineltc.com was brutal the past few days.  70% of my mining went to someone...new server?  oops our server went down....scoop...new free server.  I dunno....it all went somewhere, as the shares were being accepted, zero hardware errors on my setup, and zero connection errors, no rejected shares.  Eaten by the SQL database monster?  

Would like hear some updates on how people are making out there, and @other pools.

I won't ever go to those website mining sites like wemineltc.com, you know they all look alike. Its like there is a template of a free website. I also suspect its a scamming operation that looks legit. Also I noticed wemineltc was stealing my work and not paying. The stats just slow down. I left that site after I reached .20 ltc

I'm sticking with pps pools unless the site looks legit and its been around.
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 08:22:10 AM

I won't ever go to those website mining sites like wemineltc.com, you know they all look alike. Its like there is a template of a free website. I also suspect its a scamming operation that looks legit. Also I noticed wemineltc was stealing my work and not paying. The stats just slow down. I left that site after I reached .20 ltc

It's the standard template that comes with mmcfe. That doesn't mean they're not legit. There's give-me-ltc, litecoinpool, coinpool, and plenty others.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
MooC Tals

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:34:06 AM

It's the standard template that comes with mmcfe. That doesn't mean they're not legit. There's give-me-ltc, litecoinpool, coinpool, and plenty others.

I know. I was just saying that if a new site looking like everyother site pops up I won't mine it till I see plenty others using it. Anyone can make a new site and shut it down and scam ppl if everyone is starting a pool. I mine on litecoinpool.org now and was on notroll.in. I won't ever waste my time on a pplns pool.

As for wemineltc.com I can say 100% they have stolen my time and I was smart to leave them sooner than later. It was my 3rd pool similar to that template that I have tried and received the least from wemineltc.com.

Tell me you go try them for a week and let me know how it goes.You'll see

thebride

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:58:25 PM

I really don't understand why people still mine at this pool. I've been mining through it for many many days. I had the suspect that many shares where not counted. Then I followed the suggestion to switch to eu.notroll.in and I started to see that shares were not right for a few workers on it while other ones maybe were on the main one. Then I saw that about 25% of my coins there were "stolen". Then, again, finally switching somewhere else (coinotron or litecoinpool or wherever else) started giving me the right results.

Come on guys, I think nicksasa should really at least post something on the website about all this shit. :-(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: