Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 08:03:41 PM

Don't you think any of the 1 million people would have a medical education?

Don't you think that without appropriate equipment that medical education is going to be pretty useless for anything other than administering bystander CPR (which has a devastatingly low success rate).  The original Woodstock had to have medical supplies and equipment flown in by helicopter (and had to medivac people out) - what on earth makes you think that an event twice that size isn't going to need either?  Not to mention the fact that the indemnity insurance of medical workers isn't going to cover them practising medicine at an event which isn't even going to have public liability insurance.  

Boycott all dank threads.

Atlas actually got banned for dank's kind of ridiculousness.  I suspect that the only reason the mods haven't moved dank's thread to Off-topic is that it's already located in the scammer forum.
You seem to have a fear of death.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 08:58:31 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 09:23:15 PM by Monster-Ant

You seem to have a fear of logic and intellect.

Look, it doesn't matter how many doctors are in the crowd. BJ & Hawkeye could be in the crowd and they would be highly unlikely to do a single thing. Medical insurance would prevent them at the least.

You really would benefit from a tour in the military. Of course, now that I think about it, if you approached the military with the same half-assed attitude you use for the rest of your life you couldn't pass Basic Training much less accomplish your job in garrison or in the zone.

Have you EVER attempted to organize anything? You show a frightening lack of comprehension about the level of effort needed as well as a startling case of Dunning Kruger.

You babble about negativity, but let's look at some things honestly, Private Pyle.

I've helped set up concerts, theater work, military encampments, marchers. I like to organize things and I'm good at it.

Why?

Because I have a REAL checklist that I go down with all the anal retentiveness of an account with the IRS circling.

You have a checklist of what you want, but nothing in your checklist of how to get it. You are relying on people's goodwill and generosity, when I can tell that a plain fact: Individuals are generous, kind, and have goodwill, people are greedy immature irresponsible fuckwits.

You cannot rely on the generosity of mankind to provide medical aid for your million people. That's a major city.

And that's how you need to look at it.

Your concert will briefly transform that 2 mile area, which is 1280 acres (my mistake, those of you who caught my typo, as a square mile is 640 acres), into a fairly large city.

Let's look at everything a city of 1 MILLION people needs.

Transportation.
Living quarters.
Food purchasing
Medical care
Sewage
Potable water
Hygiene facilities
infrastructure personnel

That's just what you need to have a city that large in Civ-IV, must less the messy reality you will need.

How many bottles of water will you need to have on hand? Are you aware of what kind of liability you will face as the organizer?

The old days where you could have a concert in a field with half-assed planning are OVER. There are laws facing public events, even private events.

Have you talked to anyone with any experience in setting up events and listened instead of hand waving them away with "like, karma, dude, will, like, totally, like, make it happen, maaaaaaan."

A concert, even a venue of a few hundred people, requires an immense amount of effort. You aren't willing to put the effort in to open a fucking hookah lounge, and you think a concert will be easy? Have you ever won a game of civilization without using cheat codes, because right now I'm starting to believe that you probably hit "Play Game" and it pops up with "You Lose" before your first turn.

GROW UP, DANK.

Get a fucking job, it'll teach you about prioritizing effort.
Go to fucking college, it'll teach you just how ignorant you are.
Join the military, it'll teach you about organization.

You have no goddamn real drive. Once you find out just how tough it is to do something like this, it'll be like everything else you've done, another abandoned dream from an idea guy. You'll come up with excuses for why it didn't work, probably blaming negativity and your age and people's lack of trust in teenagers, but you'll know, deep down inside, just like we will, that it failed because you refused to apply the least  bit of effort, refusing to listen to any advice, and couldn't get off your ass to take it seriously.

You aren't "organizing a million man concert" you're daydreaming openly on a forum.

You want other people to handle paying for it. You want random volunteers to do medical care. You want someone to lend you the land, almost 2 square miles. You want everyone ELSE to do it for you so that you can attach your name to it.

For fuck's sake, Dank, GROW THE FUCK UP and accept some responsibility in your life.

And I take back what I said about joining the military. They've got it tough enough with being shot at, they don't need a dumbass like you added to the mix. You'd probably eat the ASVAB anyway instead of passing it, jam the pencil in your ass, and pogo-stick out of the testing center.

Your concert isn't going to happen, dank. I'm not a betting man, but I'm willing to throw down cash (dirty fiat dollars) that I won't be turning on the news and seeing "DANK'S ROCKING NEW YEAR'S EVE CONCERT!" or anything else like that.

Just like I'm willing to bet I won't see anyone shilling your latest album on TV, or see you on VH-1 or MTV talking about your meteoric rise to success.

PAY ATTENTION, PRIVATE PYLE!

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 09:00:22 PM

I do not think your advice here is being heeded.  I am quite impressed with your acumen however, if you have any advice on the logistics of handling an international art show on short notice it would be welcome in the thread I have posted above.  It will be a truly glorious event!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 09:47:56 PM

Can I be in change of IT services?  I have a 17" HP Laptop that surfs the net nicely, people can take turns using it.  Also, my S3 can turn into a personal hotspot to provide wifi to the crowd; I have unlimited bandwidth!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 10:07:56 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 10:24:03 PM by repentance

How many people have you ever watched die dank?  Regardless of whether you believe in an afterlife or not, death is frequently a messy, ugly event. I doubt you'll ever put yourself in a position to observe it because you seem to have a fear of reality.

But hey, if people don't get adequate medical treatment at Wankapalooza then it's all good because it's their karma if they get injured or die and they should have just healed their souls before attending.  That's going to make a wonderful defence when somebody sues your ass off.

The best promoters in the world would have trouble organising a million people event for just before Christmas in two months and they have both the contacts and the money to make things happen.  How are potential volunteers or attendees even going to know about this event when all you do is post a wishlist in this thread?  You can't even publicise it because you don't have a fucking venue.

Are you going to just throw up a Facebook page at the last moment and invite everyone on FB?  I know.  Why doesn't one of us create a FB page for your event and link it back here so that your potential volunteers. donators and attendees can communicate with you directly about Wankfest?  The more people who know about it the better, right?  I'm sure people will donate/volunteer everything you need once they learn about this event.  We should all get onto publicising it right away in as many places as possible.  reddit and FB seem like good starting points.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 10:20:19 PM

How many people have you ever watched die dank?  Regardless of whether you believe in an afterlife or not, death is frequently a messy, ugly event. I doubt you'll ever put yourself in a position to observe it because you seem to have a fear of reality.

But hey, if people don't get adequate medical treatment at Wankapalooza then it's all good because it's their karma if they get injured or die and they should have just healed their souls before attending.  That's going to make a wonderful defence when somebody sues your ass off.

The best promoters in the world would have trouble organising a million people event for just before Christmas in two months and they have both the contacts and the money to make things happen.  How are potential volunteers or attendees even going to know about this event when all you do is post a wishlist in this thread?  You can't even publicise it because you don't have a fucking venue.

Are you going to just throw up a Facebook page at the last moment and invite everyone on FB?  I know.  Why doesn't one of us create a FB page for your event and link it back here so that your potential volunteers and attendees can communicate with you directly about Wankfest?  The more people who know about it the better, right?  I'm sure people will donate/volunteer everything you need once they learn about this event.  We should all get onto publicising it right away.
Death in it's self is not a bad thing, that doesn't mean you can murder people.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 10:29:45 PM

Are you fucking high?  Your comments are total non-sequiturs.  Your beliefs about death have absolutely zero to do with whether or not you need to provide adequate medical facilities at a million person event.  Whether or not death is a bad thing has no bearing whatsoever on whether it is negligent - both morally and legally - to organise such an event without providing adequate medical facilities to deal with utterly foreseeable needs for medical care.

Anyway, lets get back to co-ordinating publicity for this event so that you can get the resources you need to make it happen.  People are going to need a way to contact you other than through this message-board so you might want to think about how they're going to do that.  Nobody's going to lease land or entrust tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment or services to someone who's anonymous.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Monster-Ant

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 10:41:29 PM

This is a two parter, Private Pyle, so pay attention.

Death sucks. I've never seen ANYONE who enjoys dying. It's messy, painful, and usually involves a lot of screaming.

Two: With your shitty planning for Dankfest you are basically murdering people.

No medical care? Say hello to my little friend Negligent Homicide.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 10:51:43 PM

How many people died at woodstock?  2-3?  You sure know a lot about dying but you don't seem to realize, it's your soul's rebirth into the universe.  It's fate and fear is the only catalyst of death.  To have no fear of death, you give no power over taking risks in your life.  If you don't fear death, what's there to fear?

MiloSmith

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 11:01:55 PM

This is the result of negligence in concert and concert venue planning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire

Taking a negligent view with the lives of people you are responsible for is seriously bad karma, which is one reason I have decided to take my karmic banking dollars elsewhere to a more spiritually sound bank.
MildBill

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 11:05:01 PM

How many people died at woodstock?  2-3?  You sure know a lot about dying but you don't seem to realize, it's your soul's rebirth into the universe.  It's fate and fear is the only catalyst of death.  To have no fear of death, you give no power over taking risks in your life.  If you don't fear death, what's there to fear?

So you're okey dokey that a ton of people would die at your little shindig?  I just want you to actually say it.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 11:16:23 PM

Nobody will die because there will be nothing but love.

MiloSmith

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 11:18:38 PM

And which emotions caused the Station Nightclub fire?
repentance

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 11:49:11 PM

There is literally no reasonable explanation for dank failing to publicise this event outside of this pathetic thread other than him trolling.  I say if he wants attention that badly, we make sure he gets it and publicise this shitty little thread and his shitty little troll far and wide across the web.  We can make sure that you're "famous" by the end of the year dank - it won't even take two months to make you more well known than Chris-Chan.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:02:41 AM

Any help to spread awareness of this music festival, or of man's occurring transition to the next dimension, where anything you believe manifests your reality, would be much appreciated.

Monster-Ant

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:09:36 AM

OK, smart guy. The reason why not very many people died at Woodstock is because the local National Guard unit and Red Cross provided not only medical but medevac to the concert goers. And Woodstock wasn't CLOSE to a million people.

And honestly, you lecturing me on death is about as useful as you lecturing me on pleasing a woman, balancing my checkbook, raising children, or getting a job.

You aren't qualified on lecturing anyone on anything beyond how to be a sponge.

Quote from: dank

This is the dumbest thing I have heard in my life.

Are you saying that people who are with their terminally ill or critically injured loved ones don't love them? That they just didn't love enough to save them?

Dank, you have to be a troll.

Or most naive man-child on the internet.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 12:16:53 AM

I've offered to take care of internet access at the festival.  You haven't accepted said offer.   Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dancing Dan

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:20:59 AM

Any help to spread awareness of this music festival, or of man's occurring transition to the next dimension, where anything you believe manifests your reality, would be much appreciated.

I think I saw a flyer for it the other day when I was visiting friends in Tampa.

https://i.imgur.com/2CkcQ.jpg
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:34:04 AM

OK, smart guy. The reason why not very many people died at Woodstock is because the local National Guard unit and Red Cross provided not only medical but medevac to the concert goers. And Woodstock wasn't CLOSE to a million people.

And honestly, you lecturing me on death is about as useful as you lecturing me on pleasing a woman, balancing my checkbook, raising children, or getting a job.
People don't die for no reason.  Death is the work of ego, something you seem to have plenty of, Ant.

Are you saying that people who are with their terminally ill or critically injured loved ones don't love them? That they just didn't love enough to save them?
No.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:39:30 AM

Dank is obviously just trolling at this point.  However Dank, why not just get some experience in the adult world by actually just doing SOMETHING?  If you live in a college town, just set up "Dankfest" and try to get some good local bands and college kids to come by.  That would be a relatively easy thing to do, and if executed properly it could probably make you, as the promoter, some money.  
No, really not.  Is organizing a million man concert and playing guitar not doing something?

You're not actually organizing a million man concert and you are not "playing" guitar.  You're daydreaming and making noise.  You're 18, so not a whole lot is expected of you at this point; but really, you should try to take at least a few steps to becoming an adult. 
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: