Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade  (Read 57794 times)
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 07:44:21 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2013, 06:26:21 PM by Eisenhower34

This becomes more and more a joke... Investing OUR funds into ASICS is unacceptable indeed in so many ways. We dont get any interest right now, so buying anything with our money and forcing us to wait longer is so shady / fraudulent / dishonest ...

I personally revoke the redenomination of his debt and the debt has to be payed back in full denominated in BTC with the original interest of 3% weekly compounding since he stopped paying like the original GLBSE contract said and under which I bought those shares.

I advice anyone to do the same and in case he doesnt honor his own original agreement start a class action lawsuit forcing him to sell all his personal assets to cover his debts.

1) not paying interest
2) redenomination to a low exchange rate
3) paying back less than 3% in half a year
4) not keeping his word
5) and now using our money in secret without asking the shareholders...

You deserve all legal actions coming your way.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 01:25:53 PM

I advice anyone to do the same and in case he doesnt honor his own original agreement start a class action lawsuit forcing him to sell all his personal assets to cover his debts.

1) not paying interest
2) redenomination to a low exchange rate
3) paying back less than 3% in half a year
4) not keeping your word
5) and now using our money in secret without asking the shareholders...

I seriously doubt Alberto has anywhere near the assets required to cover that.

In my book something is better than nothing and despite Alberto's atrocious behavior (some of which was told to me in confidence and has not been publicly disclosed), I have spent the past several months constantly pressuring him to repay something.

It doesn't seem to be working and if there's no progress soon I will support such a move.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 02:35:35 PM

I agree 100%.  I'm tired of this, and Alberto clearly has no intentions of paying anything back. 

Koekiemonster

Activity: 321

Bitbuy.nl!

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:57:12 PM

As i already stated, i'm working a process to gather the funds necessary to pay back the cumulated debt. I'll inform Meni once i'm finally ready.

So how can we expect to receive anything soon when this guy is saying the exact same thing for more than 5 months now?

https://www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Bitcointalk topic over Bitbuy!
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:29:29 AM

well we at least have his picture how he looks like I'm sure someone will do something about it...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
Bjork

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:43:34 PM

well we at least have his picture how he looks like I'm sure someone will do something about it...

Anyone going to Italy soon?

Also, I have his passport and some other information if anyone is interested.

dopamine

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:18:48 AM

I got some AVALON coming my way, im going to hoard them and when the time is right I will be coming after you...

Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 12:28:34 AM

Bjork could you post those details? thanks
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 11:15:10 AM

Anyone going to Italy soon?

Also, I have his passport and some other information if anyone is interested.

I do

Bjork

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:12:05 PM

I think it is time that this be made public, again.  This is a quote from Nefario... way back.

" Below are pictures of Alberto and his passport copy and information that we've managed to collect. If anyone has any information as to his his location, his phone number etc. please email doctor.nefario@gmail.com "

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/lolhead/library/Alberto%20Armandi?page=1
(these are uploaded by me, not nefario)

"His family supposedly own these two hotels, http://www.hotelepalme.net and http://www.hotelcostantiga.com

Bitcoin addresses with stolen funds 18ZF66pw6cce5RZKprcPz8mB6BxaFEhqEt and 19h3ssGCs4NaGQY7T4o87DYmDNBtmbbKxv

Last known address:
Via pisacane snc
Carbonia 09013
Carbonia-Iglesias
Italy

The amount he has scammed is 10,000BTC as far as we know (we don't know about depositors for BDT)

Alberto Armandi is also known as bitscalper, and is responsible for the theft of 4K BTC from Kronos.io, once he is caught prosecution can also be made for these cases as well."

Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:31:01 PM

Thank you for those informations.
dopamine

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 12:56:56 PM

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BITDAYTRADE.COM
Created on: 13-Jun-12
Expires on: 13-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 13-Jun-12

Registrant:
BitDayTrade Ltd.

155 Nathan Road, Bld 21, int 54, Kowloon
Hong Kong, Hong Kong 00000
Hong Kong

Administrative Contact:
armandi, alberto info@bitdaytrade.com
BitDayTrade Ltd.
Hong Kong
+85281721048

Technical Contact:
armandi, alberto info@bitdaytrade.com
BitDayTrade Ltd
Hong Kong
+85281721048

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.LINODE.COM
NS2.LINODE.COM
NS3.LINODE.COM
NS4.LINODE.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

we need to pull our resources together and go after him, I would love to put upto how much he still owes me which is 171 bitcoins, anyone else interested lets make this happen

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 05:14:40 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2013, 07:08:33 PM by Meni Rosenfeld

we need to pull our resources together and go after him, I would love to put upto how much he still owes me which is 171 bitcoins, anyone else interested lets make this happen
I agree that action should be taken. I'm incredibly busy right now so I won't be able to dedicate any significant time for this, but I can contribute some funds to the effort.

I'd like to remind people though that the chance to actually recover funds isn't great.

PS. I've now distributed the 10 BTC Alberto returned a while ago, https://blockchain.info/tx/eadd128e52e9dbe4cfdb6a4895ee5a3af2fb441ede1e1e689284da61dab25835.

Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:06:23 AM

I'm incredibly busy right now so I won't be able to dedicate any significant time for this, but I can contribute some funds to the effort.
Great... so first you are dragging us into this and now you dont have any time to solve it...

I'd like to remind people though that the chance to actually recover funds isn't great.
That did sound pretty different at the beginning too...
InfSys

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:22:55 AM

Anyone ever asked himself what Meni Rosenfelds true role is in all this?

What i can guarantee: The actors in this fraud gonna regret it.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 11:00:33 AM

I'm incredibly busy right now so I won't be able to dedicate any significant time for this, but I can contribute some funds to the effort.
Great... so first you are dragging us into this and now you dont have any time to solve it...
We've been over this already. I didn't drag you to anything, I managed the IPO. You made a bad investment decision (as did I) and you are now looking for someone to pass the responsibility to.

At the beginning I believed Alberto intended to honor the bonds. Now I don't.

And I wrote a post mortem specifying this change in belief over half a year ago.

My true role in all this is exactly what is specified in the OP and following posts.

I'm not an actor in any fraud but you can be sure I'm regretting ever taking on this job. That too I explained in depth in the post mortem.

Koekiemonster

Activity: 321

Bitbuy.nl!

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:08:51 AM

Meni, you said you would disclose all information you had, but you still didn't. Could you please post everything you know about this guy in this topic?

https://www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Bitcointalk topic over Bitbuy!
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 11:36:59 AM

Meni, you said you would disclose all information you had, but you still didn't. Could you please post everything you know about this guy in this topic?
Can you link to that post? It's not likely I said I'd disclose everything publicly because there are legal repercussions to that. For now I'll add the following to what was quoted by Bjork:

Phone number: +393421048844
Skype handle: jjfarren

Online profiles:
Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=41459791
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/alberto.armandi
Bitcoin forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60475
Google plus - https://plus.google.com/110728464989415539084/posts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/albertoarmandi

I can give more information in private to relevant parties.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:37:58 PM

We've been over this already. I didn't drag you to anything, I managed the IPO. You made a bad investment decision (as did I) and you are now looking for someone to pass the responsibility to.

At the beginning I believed Alberto intended to honor the bonds. Now I don't.

And I wrote a post mortem specifying this change in belief over half a year ago.

My true role in all this is exactly what is specified in the OP and following posts.

I'm not an actor in any fraud but you can be sure I'm regretting ever taking on this job. That too I explained in depth in the post mortem.

He has real estate assets which could be liquidated to cover his obligations if it comes to that point.

I wouldnt have lent anything if I had known that this was a lie... or at least without any proof just made up to drag us into this whole mess.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 03:20:26 PM

He has real estate assets which could be liquidated to cover his obligations if it comes to that point.
I wouldnt have lent anything if I had known that this was a lie... or at least without any proof just made up to drag us into this whole mess.
I clarified abundantly that I had no first-hand knowledge or proof about either his assets or intentions; and that everything ultimately rests on his good intentions.

We thought the information we had was sufficient to justify the loan. We were wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: