Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179121 times)
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:36:37 PM

well I like to divide my 1000 with two 500 ?, as I do not do it, the better I leave 1000 together?

Better to just leave it, it will split into two when it stakes
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:44:43 PM

I just split them in 1000s and sending them to new generated adresses in coin control.

Staking good:

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:32:53 AM

I just split them in 1000s and sending them to new generated adresses in coin control.

Staking good:

Staking is great, we should move on to some more promotion, new exchanges and extra features now.

If you guys sign up to paycon.slack.com it will be easier for us to communicate
Smiley
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:17:05 AM

Please another exchange, maybe everyone wont to vote at bter again
I'm still on voting,but i see low progress on that

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:45:49 AM

If you are a bit savvy with compiling from source as well, you can also change the split and combine thresholds in the wallet.cpp file to help you split and combine your Blocks more efficiently and at a later date, user adjustable thresholds will be part of a wallet update.

You mean this part in wallet.cpp?

22 unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 5 * 24 * 60 * 60;
23 int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 500 * COIN;

Interesting, but then I have to compile again.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 10:09:19 AM

I just went all in on con

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:19:49 AM

If you are a bit savvy with compiling from source as well, you can also change the split and combine thresholds in the wallet.cpp file to help you split and combine your Blocks more efficiently and at a later date, user adjustable thresholds will be part of a wallet update.

You mean this part in wallet.cpp?

22 unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 5 * 24 * 60 * 60;
23 int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 500 * COIN;

Interesting, but then I have to compile again.

Yes, you would have to compile again.

If you were running on Linux, you could compile it into another directory and switch as you need.

The actual function of what that does is that after 5 days, it will combine multiple Blocks under 500 and the reward into one single Block. If it's past 5 days and you Stake with a Block but it's the only Block in the address or above 500, it will still combine the Block and reward into a single Block. You wouldn't want all your Blocks combining though as it's important for security of the network to have a lot of Blocks competing on the network for Stake and more Blocks gives you a higher chance to Stake.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:22:24 AM

Yay! bitpop! we have a master in our midst, you gotta teach me everything you know about security, I'm getting a lot better but I saw you giving Coinfire lessons on solid encryption.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 10:53:18 AM

Yay! bitpop! we have a master in our midst, you gotta teach me everything you know about security, I'm getting a lot better but I saw you giving Coinfire lessons on solid encryption.

If you let me in on the secret pos key so I can dump daily with you

I'm helping to pump already https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10564720#msg10564720

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:35:24 AM

I'm helping to pump already https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10564720#msg10564720

Unfortunately there is no secret pos key, PayCon only delivers the truth, raw and uncensored Tongue

Have you by chance worked with the Clams distribution before? I am looking for some help for my other project and want to learn it myself. What I am thinking with the Clams distribution is that later on as a Blockchain gets too large that all the excess Bloat could be trimmed off rather than forever bootstrapping an increasing ledger. Personally I think Blockchain bloat is a huge issue no one ever really looks at. There is so much I still need to learn myself, this is a great learning experience for me but I hope to find a few people that can show me a few things rather than having to dig through google.

How about you teach me your ways and I'll give you some CON?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:13:44 PM

Unfortunately there is no secret pos key, PayCon only delivers the truth, raw and uncensored Tongue

Have you by chance worked with the Clams distribution before? I am looking for some help for my other project and want to learn it myself. What I am thinking with the Clams distribution is that later on as a Blockchain gets too large that all the excess Bloat could be trimmed off rather than forever bootstrapping an increasing ledger. Personally I think Blockchain bloat is a huge issue no one ever really looks at. There is so much I still need to learn myself, this is a great learning experience for me but I hope to find a few people that can show me a few things rather than having to dig through google.

I wish I could help but I'm a php developer. Never heard of clams. Loljosh made bitpopcoin for me back in the day.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:27:02 PM

I wish I could help but I'm a php developer. Never heard of clams. Loljosh made bitpopcoin for me back in the day.

Yeah loljosh made up some sourcecode for me as well but I ended up reworking all the code myself, changing all the values, adding in all the icons and images, changing the algo, adding in a couple features. He has a better compilation setup for windows than I do though so has helped me here and there with a bit of compiling and mining.

What can you do in php? I don't know php at all but all coding languages are pretty similar.

The Clams distribution is where you take the balances of one Blockchain and set it as a redeem script on another Blockchain in which you can use your keys to retrieve the Coins.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:31:10 PM

Oh that's awesome. I had an idea to start a coin where every Bitcoin holder got some. Now I'm just holding my paycon ready for the honors program. My 50 CON will get me $1000!

I'm pretty great at php but I'm taking a break for a while. Looking for Bitcoin opportunities.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:56:37 PM

Oh that's awesome. I had an idea to start a coin where every Bitcoin holder got some. Now I'm just holding my paycon ready for the honors program. My 50 CON will get me $1000!

I'm pretty great at php but I'm taking a break for a while. Looking for Bitcoin opportunities.

What is php mainly used for? I remember rewt made an exchange for someone with php but it had been hacked. From my understanding php has a lot of security holes and not well suited for Cryptocurrencies in general.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:25:33 PM

What is php mainly used for? I remember rewt made an exchange for someone with php but it had been hacked. From my understanding php has a lot of security holes and not well suited for Cryptocurrencies in general.

More novices use php hence the bad reputation. There's also problems with large integers that if you didn't know about can cause losses. Many beginners also forget sql transactions and let race errors happen. But Facebook and Yahoo use php exceedingly well.

marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:36:06 PM

PHP is common and its more vulnerable.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:25:28 PM

Just thought to share that BTER is back again, so @Crestington, if you find it noteworthy to get listed there, then let's do it again... Smiley

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:28:24 PM

More novices use php hence the bad reputation. There's also problems with large integers that if you didn't know about can cause losses. Many beginners also forget sql transactions and let race errors happen. But Facebook and Yahoo use php exceedingly well.

How versed are you with C/C++ ?

I also created paycon.slack.com group if you want to sign up, you can even do it with a throwaway email address and helps for people to communicate a little more privately.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:36:10 PM

Just thought to share that BTER is back again, so @Crestington, if you find it noteworthy to get listed there, then let's do it again... Smiley

Yeah I'm not sure. I heard it was back up a couple days ago but trading is still disabled. I still have 8 votes per hour though and CON is ranked 49th out of 250 so I guess it all depends how the restructuring pans out.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:51:58 PM

How versed are you with C/C++ ?

I also created paycon.slack.com group if you want to sign up, you can even do it with a throwaway email address and helps for people to communicate a little more privately.

I don't know any c.

I'll try the slack group.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: