Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:07:47 PM

What really pisses me off about this NeuCoin-Scam is the fact that "Bitcoin-Evangelists" like Kaufman and Brock Pierce are involved. Especially Pierce who is on the board of directors of the Bitcoin Foundation implicitly says with his involvement with NeuCoin that he considers Bitcoin has failed. Time to dissolve the Bitcoin-Foundation which is nothing but a bunch of greedy fraudsters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 07:06:56 PM

Dev: If you're serious about this project,  then you should really use a more decent place to set up your Ann for this coin. (Another forum)

TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:44:33 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 05:18:32 PM by TotalPanda

FRENCH MANIPULATORs ==> (rebember karpeless)
Soit son compte Twitter a été hacké, soit le jeu est de faire le "gogol" pour ne rien laisser paraître,
soit les rockies mettent en avant un dev banal compétent dans son domaine
(et une armée de dev vient de finir le debug et passe en release),
soit c'est un scam pur et simple (plus c'est gros, plus ça passe)...

https://twitter.com/arcanis

zlatanBorec

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:54:18 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

There are a lot of questions here

maybe who is interested can explain bettere the situation!!!
Dan Kaufman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:49:07 PM

Hi, this is Dan, one of the NeuCoin Project’s founders. I wanted to chime in with a few points.

First, I’m very encouraged to see the enthusiasm for NeuCoin from a lot of people here! Thank you! Sandrine will keep making posts on this thread but we'd also love to welcome you to our forum at neucoin.org (http://forum.neucoin.org/) where there are a lot more questions and answers.

Second, to the few who are calling this a "scam" (Sandrine told me not to speak to trolls but…) try visiting the People behind NeuCoin (http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#people) on our wiki - it speaks for itself.  Grin

Third, heads-up that we'll be publishing a 25-page draft white paper on our PoS solution in the next couple weeks. It will be the first time that anyone in the community has comprehensively and mathematically addressed the objections commonly raised to PoS designs. We're looking forward to feedback on it.
VulgusMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

Hi, this is Dan, one of the NeuCoin Project’s founders. I wanted to chime in with a few points.

First, I’m very encouraged to see the enthusiasm for NeuCoin from a lot of people here! Thank you! Sandrine will keep making posts on this thread but we'd also love to welcome you to our forum at neucoin.org (http://forum.neucoin.org/) where there are a lot more questions and answers.

Second, to the few who are calling this a "scam" (Sandrine told me not to speak to trolls but…) try visiting the People behind NeuCoin (http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#people) on our wiki - it speaks for itself.  Grin

Third, heads-up that we'll be publishing a 25-page draft white paper on our PoS solution in the next couple weeks. It will be the first time that anyone in the community has comprehensively and mathematically addressed the objections commonly raised to PoS designs. We're looking forward to feedback on it.

hum... but this is your first post in the community?Huh

wow...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:36:06 PM

can you list the name of the PM who will coordinate the developer team?

[PM= project manager]

thanks

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:01:55 AM

It indeed speaks for itself. I do not want to repeat all the stuff about Pierce, however, he is in this connection something like the blueprint of the other people backing this coin: Greedy guys who missed the opportunity with Bitcoin, who bought themself in and had to realise that they can not become the masters of the universe in the Bitcoin-world. So for getting their part of the pie, they now try to set up something new for making their bucks,

Nice try. But I don't think that the world needs a NeuCoin (read: GreedyBastardsCoin).
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

I think this coin will do well, but I will hold final judgement until I read the White Paper.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:45:17 PM

I think this coin will do well, but I will hold final judgement until I read the White Paper.

I no not know...
There are many users who have raised doubts about the strength of those who finance and participate in the project...
i'm waiting for new info about the project.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
saintamen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

i dont know about you guys, but im starting to share info about neucoin locally to everyone. more people know about it, than more people might find it interesting Smiley
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:37:09 PM

anyone in here receive email notification 1000 neucoin free after give feedback and fill survey ?
has been end ?

i see many people in the forum receive email notification
thx U
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:01:48 PM

This coin seems really intresting to me , not sure why its getting called out for being a scam. if that team is real , there's some real known people etc in and i have a hard time beliving it would be a scam if that team is true. however , it will be intresting to see how this does. Im waiting for the whitepaper untill i judge :>
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:02:47 PM

anyone in here receive email notification 1000 neucoin free after give feedback and fill survey ?
has been end ?

i see many people in the forum receive email notification
thx U
DEV , how comes this is not adressed in the ann  ?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:12:26 PM

That:

Three billion pre-mine allocation:

- 2.4 billion held by the three non-profit foundations: 0.4 billion - Code foundation / 1.0 billion - Growth foundation / 1.0 billion - Utility foundation
- 0.2 billion retained by founders for $1 million of work invested
- 0.1 billion sold to initial seed investors for $250,000
- 0.2 billion sold to strategic angel investors for $1 million cash invested
- 0.1 billion to be sold in presale to crypto-community

...seems a "little bit" risky to me.  

And this:

...could turn out to be a simple manipulative move. I think:
"Wow, the 0.2 billion are sold for $ 1 Million! Marketcap should be at least at 15 Mio! I have to buy this and have faith that the three foundations, who will hold 2.4 billion are really "non-profit", and the founders who will hold twice of the amount that will be sold to the community, as well."

I would need a lot of faith to buy this. Don't have that much. Wink
redHairy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:50:48 PM

hope who Sandrine89 will add a count down in OP...
so we have a clear idea when the coin starts his REAL LIFE

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:57:26 PM

That:

- 2.4 billion held by the three non-profit foundations: 0.4 billion - Code foundation / 1.0 billion - Growth foundation / 1.0 billion - Utility foundation

And this:

"Wow, the 0.2 billion are sold for $ 1 Million! Marketcap should be at least at 15 Mio! I have to buy this and have faith that the three foundations, who will hold 2.4 billion are really "non-profit", and the founders who will hold twice of the amount that will be sold to the community, as well."

I'd say it is not only a question of faith, but of simple common sense. Looking who's behind it gives me the impression of a simple ripp-off.
gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:03:28 PM

That:

And this:

3 billion it's too much coins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:18:55 PM

That:

And this:

3 billion it's too much coins.

I wouldn't say it's too much, it's about distribution. Take a look in percent:

3 billion = 100%

- 2.4 billion held by the three non-profit foundations: 0.4 billion - Code foundation / 1.0 billion - Growth foundation / 1.0 billion - Utility foundation = 79,99999%
- 0.2 billion retained by founders for $1 million of work invested = 6,66666%
- 0.1 billion sold to initial seed investors for $250,000 = 3,33333%
- 0.2 billion sold to strategic angel investors for $1 million cash invested = 6,66666%
- 0.1 billion to be sold in presale to crypto-community = 3,33333%

A few people holding ca. 97% of the whole supply! Maybe just two or three, maybe 10 or 50. We will never know. And "non-profit foundations"? Really? In Crypto?

Why do they need a community? I think, they should give the 3,33333% also to the founders, let the "community" alone and play with themselves. ;-)

And why 0.2 billion for the founders for $1 Mio? They planning to sell 0.1 billion in a presale to the Community and it seems, they believe in this price:

"Coin prices should be less volatile and remain intuitive for consumers from launch ($0.01 per NeuCoin) and into the future"

That would be $1 Mio! Plus the same amount sold to strategic angel investors, but for $250.000?

Whatever price they will choose for the presale... In my eyes every satoshi would be to much for this.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:36:55 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 11:44:03 AM by anticlimax

I had someone ask for my opinion earlier today regarding this coin.

After taking a look at distribution, it looks to be another get rich quick scheme, but it did work for ripple.

Anyone thinking of investing should contact the companies supposedly associated with the coin.

Seems ripe for a PnD.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: