Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 02:48:38 PM

Is this not factual?
Am I, as Dart said, "turning facts into fud"?

NoKoiners are the real fudders!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:59:56 PM

@rizzlarolla

I think everyone that has read this thread already knows what you've got to say buddy. It is getting a bit tiring now. Why don't we all just calm down and wait for the release, coffee in hand?

Yes, neucoin has problems with communicating things clearly and on time. That is definitely an issue and I think we all get it by now. I would definitely like for communication to be better but I also do realize that it doesn't really help with anything. Neucoin is going to be what it is going to be irrespective of how often we get pre-launch updates.

Just stating the same old stuff again and again and making multiple posts on the same issue simply makes you look desperate and makes the onlooker wonder if you have ulterior motives at hand. Surely you don't, do you?  Wink

we are all obviously addicted to the drama.  does it bother you that we like to rant about the failings here?

torrgeek

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:07:38 PM

we are all obviously addicted to the drama.  does it bother you that we like to rant about the failings here?

haha..I actually enjoy drama as much as the next guy. However, they are only good when there are tons of twists and turns in the plot. Not when it's the same plot being played over and over again. Infact, I wouldn't even call it drama. I would call it a broken record.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:10:56 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 05:26:44 PM by rizzlarolla

we are all obviously addicted to the drama.  does it bother you that we like to rant about the failings here?

haha..I actually enjoy drama as much as the next guy. However, they are only good when there are tons of twists and turns in the plot. Not when it's the same plot being played over and over again. Infact, I wouldn't even call it drama. I would call it a broken record.

Fair enough, I get carried away at times,
but to say "I think everyone that has read this thread already knows what you've got to say buddy. ", i'm not so sure.

?You knew I would post about,-?
multiple forum bannings
deleted posts
Marks misleading post(s)
forum "zombies"
forum users, general
conflicting official team/mod lists
unanswered questions, general
tx fee increase
Baby mod
misleading $2.25m claim
unreliable information, general
clarifications
marketing speak
blind faith
innovation
bi-weekly updates
compound interest
launch/refund
foundations
start up risks
transparency
centralization
Dart concerns
Kim
survey problems
faq's
ect.ect.ect.

So you knew all this but didnt tell us? (I would call it a broken record.)
Or didn't know all this but dont care. (Neucoin is going to be what it is going to be)

The idea of a forum is to discuss topics of interest.
How could I put all that clearly in 1 or 2 posts?

Not enough twists and turns, really?
Just stating the same old stuff, really?

rizzlarolla

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

Is this not factual?
Am I, as Dart said, "turning facts into fud"?

NoKoiners are the real fudders!

Torgeek,

Just researching nokoin on coindesk, I found this heavily corrected post.
http://www.coindesk.com/uber-hotwire-2-25-million-neucoin/

"Correction: A previous version of this article suggested NeuCoin had raised $2.25m in angel funding. NeuCoin has raised $1m in angel funding, $250,000 in seed funding and raised an additional $1m in its founders' unpaid work."

I personally think this correction was made because of this thread.
This is why I seek clarity, so we may get nearer the truth.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW the "unpaid work" is repaid at launch I believe, so not unpaid at all, just differed?
Another correction required on coindesk?

KimberlyS

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:46:49 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 05:57:51 AM by KimberlyS

Hi to everyone who is new to NoKoin here!

Just a quick reminder that this thread has been the primary source of discussion regarding NoKoin. The big difference is that here you will be able to discuss freely, ask any questions and expose facts without being censored and banned. Several nokoin forum mods and shills are active in this thread, so you can be sure that both sides are fairly represented here, unlike in the official forum.

If you would rather ignore all the facts presented here and mingle exclusively with nokoin fans, join the official forum. There's just a few of them, so it gets really quiet and you might get bored. You'll have better chances of finding Satoshi Nakamoto than any meaningful updates there. Keep in mind their marketing fuhrer Mark has a track record of offending those who complained about not receiving survey coins and banning users at the drop of a hat. Stating that "harshing on my buzz, dude" as part of the official reason for banning someone just gives an idea of the level of professionalism and maturity you can expect from him.

Also, you might be interested in reading a [40 btc] presale buyer's response on why nokoin has been quieter since the end of the presale, posted on their own forum.
Quote from: primevalsoup
I almost bit my tongue but it's clear that many on this forum have drunk way too much of the Neucoin Koolaid and I'm getting a bit tired of people making the "Neucoin is being strategically tight lipped" argument as an excuse for what I believe may either be laziness or a genuine lack of progress. ... I challenge you to point me to one MEANINGFUL post pre-sale update.
Quote from: primevalsoup
You are joking right? Have you even looked at these sites? You are trying to tell me that creating a silly animation of a squirrel jumping around and posting it on a web site demonstrates real progress/effort?

Here are a couple points about a few remarks that were made here on BTCtalk.

• About Daniel Kaufman’s “shady past”:
His involvement in Direct Revenue has been displayed on their website because he tried to hide it before and that didn't work out well. The website also heavily sugarcoats what Direct Revenue truly was, just google it and you'll know. What remains completely hidden is the fact that 3 angel investors were part of the original Direct Revenue management. So those directly responsible for infecting millions of computers with spyware and got sued twice are now trying to sell you NoKoin.

This subject has been discussed through and through here but members who mentioned that on the official forum got either banned or threatened with ban. Questions about the anonymous and unaccountable Seychelles company holding all the presale coins and possible breach of blue sky laws is also taboo and will get you banned.

• About the NeuCoin forum:

while i'm looking, I checked daily "users"
19 listed (nokoin forum) users
6 mods/admin
6 zombie "straight zero's"
3 new today, unlikely to return (statistically)
4 "genuine" users
http://forum.neucoin.org/users?period=daily
nokoin still BS about active users. still giving different figures on different pages (see 2 links above)

The fact that this thread is far more active than the official forum and most posts here are negative speaks volumes.
Seasoned cryptocurrency users see through the farce easily. Read through the posts here and see how legendary and hero members easily disprove NoKoin's claims of innovation and economic feasibility.

In any case, once again, the core NoKoin team claims to not advocate for blind belief in the project but will gladly ban and censor anyone who dares to criticize or expose them, at the same time heavily relying on meaningless marketing talk to evade the undelivered promises and unproven innovations. They claim they would rather be judged by the on-going developments. Maybe the rationale is that since there has been no developments so far, maybe they assume there will also be no judgements??

In case you are wondering why we call it NoKoin here
http://s17.postimg.org/ugawk5isv/u_https_infotomb_com_gs4ay_png_t_553_c_rv_XBU4.png

Feel free to join us here!
rizzlarolla

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:22:07 AM

skyline247 rizz
Jun 21 July 25

Thanks for the update Sandrine kim. It is good to have reassurance that development is not going on. There is so much FUD on nokoin forum right now, it is disheartening, to say the least. I look forward to the refund. Thanks for keeping us updated.
darteous

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:22:13 PM

You guys are pretty redundant, but you know, I can understand your need to talk about us.

And now for a lil something different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A2moFdM1Yo

But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You know what it's like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
I see them staring at me
Oh I'm a trendsetter
Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic
I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:50:32 AM

You guys are pretty redundant, but you know, I can understand your need to talk about us.

right, because it's no longer as much fun to talk about Mark Karpeles.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:49:52 AM

Sandrine,

As Torrgeek say's " neucoin has problems with communicating things clearly and on time. That is definitely an issue" other nokoiners and bcters say the same kind of thing.
And you agree, "right now, just prior to launch, the priority is not communication"
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268

But you STILL say,"People who have questions on Bitcointalk are free to come join us here and ask their questions. The core team (and moderators if they have answers) will be happy to answer or to take part in the debate. This is the primary place to come and get information about NeuCoin."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245/56

So,"The core team (and moderators if they have answers) will be happy to answer" really? lets take a look.
http://forum.neucoin.org/about (some of the core team are listed as mods, I think because the $100pm forum software package only allows 5 admins!)

Core team activity,
dank - 1 post in 6 months, followed by 3 bans
johan - 0 posts
ludpo - 0 posts
arcansis - 3 posts in 6 months
ophelie - 7 posts in 6 months
kourosh - last posted 7 weeks ago

That just leaves You and Mark. Hmm..

And mods activity,
whateveryousayman - last post 7 weeks ago
m3ndi3 - last post 2 weeks ago

That leaves Dart, James and baby. I would converse with Dart, but James and BABY, Hmm..

So, now the bi-weekly update,
You said," From now on, brief bi-weekly updates will also be posted until the launch" http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268
The last update concluded "More updates to come! In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions" http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/16
No updates have come.
(BTW not one nokoiner has had the balls to mentioned the "B" word... bi-weekly update. Heads, Buried, Sand)

You cannot have it both ways, either you are communicating or you are not.
Its clear to me you are not.

STOP SAYING COME TO NOKOIN FORUM TO GET INFO.
NOBODY CAN GET INFO THERE, HERE, OR ANYWHERE.

Sandrine- Marketing speak- FUD- BS
rizzlarolla

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:15:50 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 01:38:17 PM by rizzlarolla

Confusion from James and the nokoiners,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245/63

rdhamilton1981
"What's the price on the 6th?"
and later,
"Those of us who bought before the presale bought in at a penny per coin. I want to buy more and was hoping the launch would start there"

James mod
"I'm going to buy more when the coin launches and I think the price is going to start at $.01 and the be subject to market swings based on demand. I bought during the pre-sale but not as much as I wanted. Got a nice chunk of change ready for the launch.I don't know what exchanges it will be listed on yet."

Sorry, but nokoin never really was "a penny" and never really will be priced against the $
It is priced in btc, and always will be. Roll Eyes

Sandrines price explanation, http://forum.neucoin.org/t/the-neucoin-pre-sale-price-is-going-to-be-01-what-do-you-think-of-that-valuation/148/106
went from,
"The price will indeed start at $0.01" -not true-
to,
"The price will start at 25,000 NeuCoin tokens per Bitcoin (approximately $.01 per NeuCoin)" -true-...when it was posted at presale.

I know it's confusing, that's the nokoin way. Transparently confusing. Using both sides of the arguement again.

If it is "about a penny", then nokoin is down about 15% on btc.
If it is "25k nokoin per btc", then nokoin is up about 15% on the $.

It is neither.
At launch nokoin will be priced at "hopefully, something around 25k nokoin per btc, based on presale price"
Problem is, btc price has moved on from $230ish at presale to $290ish today.

Has nokoin price moved on too?
30k+ nokoin per btc?

edit- baby mod will probably know, if he can give answers like this, well...
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-many-transactions-per-second-will-neucoin-be-able-to-process/977/4
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 02:52:24 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 04:25:11 PM by scam confirmed

July 27th update

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder that the our priority is not communication - so misunderstandings can easily arise. The NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will NOT launch between August 6th and August 13th. We are not ready yet. Sorry for the delay!

Feel free to to put in a good word for me!

rizzlarolla

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:29:35 PM

Sandrine,

Please have your press releases CORRECTED.

As I posted recently, Coindesk has corrected, in part at least, their nokoin article.
It now states that $1m (of the $2.25m cash claim nokoin perpetuated) is "work done".
http://www.coindesk.com/uber-hotwire-2-25-million-neucoin/

TechCrunch still states that nokoin raised $2.25m in "Angel" funding. Not true.
http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/03/neucoin-is-a-new-cryptocurrency-designed-for-microtransactions/
VentureBeat still states that nokoin raised $2.25m in "Angel" funding. Not true.
http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/03/neucoin-raises-2-5m-to-be-a-headache-free-take-on-bitcoin/

nokoin "claimed" to have raised $2.25m (cash) from Angels. (or marketing speaked their deception to that effect)

The "truth" (or getting nearer the truth) is,
nokoin may have raised $1m in angel funding. (we have no evidence)
nokoin may have raised $0.25m in seed funding. (we have no evidence)
But do nokoin really have $1m in "founders unpaid work"?
It appears not.

The "founders" are PAID for this unpaid work at launch, if I read correctly.
From the "wiki" http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#role-of-founders-amp-team
200 million sale-restricted coins are retained by the founders and other members of the NeuCoin Project team in exchange for contributing over $1,000,000 of unpaid work from March 2014 through the time of launch in the summer of 2015 (value of $.005 per coin).

So 200m nokoin for "contributing" $1m unpaid work. So now it's PAID?
If it is PAID, then you cannot say it is invested. It is NOT.

Also, it is PAID at HALF presale rate, $0.005, therefore the "founders" REALLY get PAID $2m. NOT UNPAID WORK AT ALL.

Coindesk, another "correction"?
How many other sites is this BS on?
The truth should be told, but that will never happen with nokoin.
One giant web of deceitful marketing speak BS

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:43:42 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 11:25:25 PM by jonald_fyookball

yeah but don't worry because communication isn't a priority right now, they are busy creating nokoin! Grin

btw, just watched an interesting video on the paycoin scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FqW4dfagE&feature=youtu.be

nokoiners, take note.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:06:04 AM

never launch until die  Tongue

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:45:38 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 01:14:26 PM by TibanneCat

Nokoiners will be proud in knowing that Spyware-pig and his most "successful" company have been featured in the book Crimeware: Understanding New Attacks and Defenses

some excerpts

You guys just don't want to believe that you were ripped off by professional, serial Internet scammers who refer to you among themselves as "trailer cash".
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:49:30 PM

wow, you'd think that after making all those millions,
Dan and Josh would want to do something wholesome,
maybe something to move Bitcoin forward.

And instead they choose this.   Undecided

I just don't get it.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:22:21 PM

^
I didn't get it either,
I didn't want to get it, I guess.
I'm pretty sure I get it now.

Scammers be scammers.
mably

Activity: 376
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:08:55 PM

It's getting pathological here...

Keep on the good work guys, soon one hundred pages Wink
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:53:53 AM

Are they ever going to launch this coin Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: