Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:32:38 PM

If someone's interested in the corporate documents regarding Althouse: You can download some of them here:

http://btc-dd.com/openreports.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:06:10 AM

Nocoin lies of the day:

"Meaning that it is as easy to use as Coinbase, but without actually holding users’ coins (ie, without having access to users’ private keys) like Blockchain.info. This is a first for an online wallet in the crypto-space, let alone any altcoin."
"This will be the first time in the crypto-space that regular consumers get to participate in mining"
Source: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-beta-with-test-coins-now-open-to-all-presale-buyers/1414

Neucoin: No innovation just lies.
DidiMidi

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:26:02 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 11:13:41 AM by DidiMidi

Nocoin lies of the day:

"Meaning that it is as easy to use as Coinbase, but without actually holding users’ coins (ie, without having access to users’ private keys) like Blockchain.info. This is a first for an online wallet in the crypto-space, let alone any altcoin."
"This will be the first time in the crypto-space that regular consumers get to participate in mining"
Source: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-beta-with-test-coins-now-open-to-all-presale-buyers/1414

How can an online wallet NOT store the keys? Or did you mean some sort of block explorer? Then again i'm not a very versed person as far as blockchain tech is concerned, but regarding the second sentence i suppose that my 2 GridSeeds that pull a whooping 750kH/s (about your average gamer's GFX card scrypt hashing power) don't allow me to participate in mining. Or, wait...!! I forgot that i'm not a regular consumer, i actually run an industrial mining farm with said equipment. I also run a PoS coin full node with an average of 40 active connections, and i stake once or twice a day (which thing is possible because the userbase is SMALL; with a userbase bigger than 60x24x365 (about half a million - negligible) i would be lucky if i staked ONCE per YEAR). But then again, a staking pool doesn't need the user's keys or coins... what for?

EDIT: I can see a "staking pool" working with just a regular account and a public key holding the coins, but that would be based ultimatelñy on trust - i.e. the user has your word that they will get paid for having coins. But what about change addresses? What would happen when a fraction of the coins are spent? How would the "mining fee" be collected? If you can really pull this off i'll be a bit impressed tbh, but it will still be completely centralised.

EDIT2: I know that the "Growth Account" would require you to actually store the coins in their wallet, but i assumed that this should have been a deal breaker in the first place. There's no decentralised network unless you run your own node, and with an initial userbase of 1MM average time between rewards is roughly 2 years. THAT was the technical innovation i was looking for (keeping 60 seconds block time BUT achieving a workable reward system). But then again YMMV.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
Sandrine89 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:11:06 PM

As readers of this thread have seen, the NeuCoin Project has been ignoring the handful of trolls who have spent the time building these last 30 pages of nonsense.

Back in the real world, yesterday the NeuCoin beta was opened up to presale buyers. For readers here who are actually interested in learning about NeuCoin’s developments, below is a copy of the announcement we made on our forum (http://forum.neucoin.org/).

NeuCoin Beta - with test coins - now open to all presale buyers

Hi everyone!

Over the month of August, the NeuCoin beta using test coins has been gradually opened up to strategic angel investors and other key stakeholders. As of today, all presale buyers were invited to join. Within the next week, all beta participants will be given invite links so that they can invite more people.

Here are some of the key components of the beta:

• MyNeuCoin, our online wallet, was designed to be a “Coinbase meets Blockchain.info” wallet: meaning that it is as easy to use as Coinbase, but without actually holding users’ coins (ie, without having access to users’ private keys) like Blockchain.info. This is a first for an online wallet in the crypto-space, let alone any altcoin. Mainstream consumers will be able to manage their NeuCoins with just an email and password to access a super easy, intuitive interface. It will *feel* like they have an “account” with a service that holds and transacts their NeuCoins for them. In fact, MyNeuCoin has no access to users’ NeuCoins. All the information that MyNeuCoin presents to the users about their balances and transactions is derived from monitoring the NeuCoin blockchain.
  • “Growth Accounts” on MyNeuCoin let users transfer their NeuCoins into long-term accounts (3 months, 1 year, or 5 years) and earn very large NeuCoin rewards on their deposits. What’s happening behind the scenes (though mainstream consumers wouldn’t need to know or care) is that they are contributing NeuCoins to a Proof-of-Stake mining pool, and keeping most of the rewards. This will be the first time in the crypto-space that regular consumers get to participate in mining. We think it will help convert casual NeuCoin users into long-term members of the NeuCoin community. Note that during the beta, the Growth Account time periods will be much shorter than they will be in the real service, a change made so that beta testers can try out the user experience.
  • The NeuCoin source code will be published and client downloads will be released within the next week. With these resources made public, NeuCoin will be able to begin technical integration discussions with various exchanges. We are also looking forward to hearing feedback from NeuCoin watchers with the technical skills to evaluate our source code in conjunction with our White Paper - http://www.neucoin.org/en/whitepaper/.

We are happy about the progress made during the beta and excited to be opening it up to more people. We also want to thank our community for their patience. We recognize that we have been light in our communications for the past four months while we focused on development and testing. Now that the beta is open to all presale buyers, and soon their invitees, we’re looking forward to engaging in productive discussions here on the forum. There will also be more announcements from the NeuCoin team as we head towards final release of NeuCoin.

Here’s some more info on what is coming…

1. Next up… launch of NeuCoin!
Upon launch, all presale buyers will be awarded their NeuCoins, which they can either manage through MyNeuCoin or by downloading their private keys. All free NeuCoins earned by taking surveys and giving feedback will be awarded within one month of the launch date and be subject to user verification. Because all NeuCoins owned by angel investors and founders have sale restrictions, they will be released to their owners slowly over time (e.g. 2% of holdings will be released at the end of each month for the year following launch).

2. Game-like faucet and quiz - GetNeuCoin
To be released in the first weeks after launch, GetNeuCoin.com will be the first of many game-like onboarding websites that lets mainstream users earn a few free NeuCoin in a fun and educational way. Tied to referral programs and marketed to regular users outside the crypto-sphere, GetNeuCoin will put a small amount of NeuCoin in the hands of a very large group of people - while qualifying them in the process.

3. Exchanges
During the beta, NeuCoin will be able to share its source code and client downloads with various exchanges to allow them to prepare for listing NeuCoin. Our goal is to be listed on at least 2 to 3 exchanges within one month of launch and many more over the coming year.

4. Microtransaction solutions for games, tipping and premium content
Following launch, NeuCoin will roll out solutions for easy microtransactions (1 cent to 1 dollar) in applications like games, tipping and access to premium content - with user acquisition fueled by freemium distribution of NeuCoin.

NeuCoin has decided to make online/mobile games its top priority, with releases starting in the first months after launch. As a first step, NeuCoin is already developing two prototype online/mobile games based on popular, generic games (more details coming soon) that will demonstrate how NeuCoin can be incorporated into game experiences - giving out free NeuCoins as a reward for playing, winning, leveling up, etc. Having a meaningful user base of NeuCoin-holding players will be an important leverage point as we work with leading game publishers with large existing user bases to integrate NeuCoin.

In addition to the gaming vertical, NeuCoin will also be rolling out solutions for tipping and ad-free premium content (pay-per-view, ad-free and micro-subscriptions) in the months following launch. Much more information on NeuCoin’s microtransaction strategy and plans can be found on our Strategic Plan at http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/.

Thank you all for your help and support of the NeuCoin Project!
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:31:23 PM

^

speaking of trolls, Sandrine how great to see you here

Care to defend/argue:

Nocoin lies of the day:

Or did you just push your marketing message again and left right away?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:36:41 PM

trolls

This whole NoKoin project more and more reminds me of Garza GAW Paycoin...

While claiming to bring innovation to the crypto-currency world GAW has yet to live up to the lofty expectations it has evoked among its supporters and does not adequately respond to criticism. The company and its CEO have repeatedly over-promised and under-delivered, and even attempted to scrub their past as evidenced by modified and deleted posts on their own forum, hashtalk.org. At the same time many who attempt to question and criticize – including some of their own customers – have been labeled as “trolls”. This creates a polarizing “GAW versus the World” atmosphere and raises suspicions that investments of GAW’s customers might be at risk.

hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:43:24 PM

So I see if someone has to cancel growth account, he will lose all the interest. Can't it be such that he gets partial interest based on the time the account was running? Can't he get some kind of pro-rated interest?
Sandrine89 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:55:43 PM

Nocoin lies of the day:

How can an online wallet NOT store the keys? Or did you mean some sort of block explorer? Then again i'm not a very versed person as far as blockchain tech is concerned, but regarding the second sentence i suppose that my 2 GridSeeds that pull a whooping 750kH/s (about your average gamer's GFX card scrypt hashing power) don't allow me to participate in mining. Or, wait...!! I forgot that i'm not a regular consumer, i actually run an industrial mining farm with said equipment. I also run a PoS coin full node with an average of 40 active connections, and i stake once or twice a day (which thing is possible because the userbase is SMALL; with a userbase bigger than 60x24x365 (about half a million - negligible) i would be lucky if i staked ONCE per YEAR). But then again, a staking pool doesn't need the user's keys or coins... what for?

EDIT: I can see a "staking pool" working with just a regular account and a public key holding the coins, but that would be based ultimatelñy on trust - i.e. the user has your word that they will get paid for having coins. But what about change addresses? What would happen when a fraction of the coins are spent? How would the "mining fee" be collected? If you can really pull this off i'll be a bit impressed tbh, but it will still be completely centralised.

EDIT2: I know that the "Growth Account" would require you to actually store the coins in their wallet, but i assumed that this should have been a deal breaker in the first place. There's no decentralised network unless you run your own node, and with an initial userbase of 1MM average time between rewards is roughly 2 years. THAT was the technical innovation i was looking for (keeping 60 seconds block time BUT achieving a workable reward system). But then again YMMV.

A quick answer on this:

a. What it means that we do not hold the private keys of the user is that we do not have CUSTODY of the private keys - when they're held in the regular wallet. I can break it down even more: it means that we cannot in any way have access to the funds held by people who have accounts at MyNeuCoin.
This is exactly what Blockchain.info does with their wallet, in contrast to what Coinbase does: Coinbase has total custody of their customers' funds (when they're held in the regular wallets, it's a different story for their Vault feature), which means that in case of fraud or issue, they can "grab" the funds of the fraudulent user.
We chose the option of not having any control on the funds of our users, it's very important aspect of the wallet.

b. For mining it is a different story - meaning Growth Accounts. Indeed the Utility Foundation needs the coins to be able to stake them.

There are TWO accounts at MyNeuCoin: the regular wallet, describe above, there we do not have custody of the private keys, and the growth accounts, through which the Utility Foundation has access to the coins to be able to stake them.

It would nice for a change that instead of announcing lies and betrayal you would ask questions and for clarifications, which we are glad to give (on the NeuCoin forum more than here, as we do not spend too much time on Bitcointalk given the nice atmosphere of honest respect).
Sandrine89 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:57:53 PM

So I see if someone has to cancel growth account, he will lose all the interest. Can't it be such that he gets partial interest based on the time the account was running? Can't he get some kind of pro-rated interest?

Hi hoian0809! Yes I think you sent the same feedback either through the forum or via email yesterday. It's an ongoing discussion at NeuCoin and is an interesting point. We would like to incentivize people to earn their full rewards, which is why we chose this option for now.
What do you think?
DidiMidi

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:04:39 PM

It would nice for a change that instead of announcing lies and betrayal you would ask questions and for clarifications, which we are glad to give (on the NeuCoin forum more than here, as we do not spend too much time on Bitcointalk given the nice atmosphere of honest respect).

...do you even believe your own words?  Huh This sould not have escalated this far since you're so glad to answer questions and give clarifications, investors and crypto-enthusiasts are at fault obviously.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:07:27 PM

Nocoin lies of the day:

A quick answer on this:

a. What it means that we do not hold the private keys of the user is that we do not have CUSTODY of the private keys - when they're held in the regular wallet. I can break it down even more: it means that we cannot in any way have access to the funds held by people who have accounts at MyNeuCoin.
This is exactly what Blockchain.info does with their wallet, in contrast to what Coinbase does: Coinbase has total custody of their customers' funds (when they're held in the regular wallets, it's a different story for their Vault feature), which means that in case of fraud or issue, they can "grab" the funds of the fraudulent user.
We chose the option of not having any control on the funds of our users, it's very important aspect of the wallet.

b. For mining it is a different story - meaning Growth Accounts. Indeed the Utility Foundation needs the coins to be able to stake them.

There are TWO accounts at MyNeuCoin: the regular wallet, describe above, there we do not have custody of the private keys, and the growth accounts, through which the Utility Foundation has access to the coins to be able to stake them.

I know this is difficult for you, but my questions remain:

a) why would you claim that you're the first ones to do this? It's a plain lie.

b) "This will be the first time in the crypto-space that regular consumers get to participate in mining" this is another plain and simple lie.
Sandrine89 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:29:42 PM

@sandrine
Will there be a qt like wallet for pc/laptop?
Thanks.

Hi jthor! Yes indeed!
There will be a qt like wallet for Linux, MacOS, Windows
DidiMidi

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:32:53 PM

As an afterthought, if you wanted the owner of the coins to have absolute control without a proxy (i.e. you) you would have used HD wallets. You can have them in the form of a simple browser plugin if you want, has been done before and works like a charm.

You want as much control as you can get, plain and simple.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:38:27 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 02:05:57 PM by Gekko463

Hi Sandrine!

While you are here, care to address any of this:
--------------------------------------

"May 6, 2014, Dan Kaufman was obviously in Paris. While being there, he established the company "Althouse Development", located at 3 Rue de Teheran in 75008 Paris.

May 14, this company was duly registered, with Daniel Louis Kaufman, born November 10, 1968, living at 1793 Country Lane, Quakertown, PA, USA. Well, not "Richlandtown" like the address he used for registering the company, but Quakertown.

However, he immedeately became president of the board of this company which paid 12500 Euro as stock capital on an account at "Société Général" in Paris.

October 24, Dan Kaufman resigned as a president and was replaced by Sandrine Ayral, born 1989.

She, too, didn't stay long and was replaced August 14 of this year by Jonathan Gnassia from the company Eljomino Venture."

----------------------------------

We have questions!  Material questions!

Why did you never tell us you were President of the company building Neucoin?  

Why are you NOT President anymore?

Why did Dan resign as President and make you President?

You were President of Neucoin all this time and kept it a secret!  What's up with that?

Who is this Jonathan Gnassia guy?  We don't see him Anywhere in the Neucoin documentation!  His other buisiness is "Holding Companies" and his business partner, Monsieur Thibaux is an expert in corporate Liquidations?

Three CEO's in a year and no product?

Why did none of the Neucoin documentation mention "Althouse Development":  managers of the Neucoin Project, quite obviously?  Why hiding it?

How about some straight answers?  Or is this all supposed to provide DanK with plausible deniability?  First, you where to be the scapegoat.  Then you fought with Dan about it, and he agreed to bring in a patsy with Liquidation experience to hide the bodies when this is over, saving your resume from this.

Why is this President of Althouse Development, NOT on your resume, or Linked-in Profile?

The Internet will remember.  Future Employers will be able to find all this and the incorporation papers and the material changes files.  This will follow you.  Why don't you fess up now to what is really going on?

How far am I off here?
DidiMidi

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:37:03 PM

</nokoin>

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:05:18 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 10:05:20 PM by rizzlarolla

Interesting question's about Althouse, good luck with that. Lips sealed

First decent test net assessment (by myhash)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/first-visit-comments/1431

"there are still a lot of "coming soon" messages (i sure hope this is not intentional)"
"there are not a lot of functions on myneucoin, what gives a little bit of a cheap feeling. I would not call this version 'production ready' at this moment."
"Generate new address function is missing."

Sandrine, (different thread)

"For creating other NeuCoin addresses, it is a complex feature to add, but we're definitely considering it."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/about-the-neucoin-beta-category/1416/40
So neucoiners only get 1 address per wallet?
How/who generates that address?

------

now, "back to the (my), real world"

"we have opened the beta to presale buyers. We apologize for the 19-hour delay (London time)."
No need to apologize, we should know better by now, reminds me of what euggio said on your forum last time this happened, (nasty troll?)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/122
" it's like Sandrine and co. always set their alarms to the very day or hour a big event would occur. Just like someone setting a wake-up alarm to 6 AM while work starts at just 6 AM!

Also,

"the NeuCoin Project has been ignoring the handful of trolls who have spent the time building these last 30 pages of nonsense. "
Then, (same post)
"We recognize that we have been light in our communications for the past four months"

So you were ignoring the handful of trolls on purpose, ok
and you were ignoring anyone else, sorry?

-----
LiQio, I may be able to clarify some of the neucoin marketing speak for you.

I think "regular consumers" means "the masses". (i.e. not "geeks", as clearly only geeks have mined up to now)
So, "This will be the first time in the crypto-space that "the masses" get to participate in mining"
This is the neucoin translation?
I stand to be corrected.
(very much like the marketing speak about the $2.25m cash claim ect ect)
Not lies.....   marketing speak.
Hope this helps Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit response to below
ok LiQio thanks, clear explanation, It does indeed seem there are no firsts, just lies.
Just like the stake modifier innovation then.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:57:34 PM

Thanks rizzlarolla

I get what you mean. But I still think it's a pure lie, Nocoin is a PoS coin therefore mining doesn't need GPUs or other special hardware. Other PoS (or PoI or whatever) coins are easily minable by "everybody" as well. Mining can be leased or delegated - if you don't want to have your PC running 24/7 - at a button click.

And also concerning the secure online wallet, there are existing solutions where no private keys need to be stored on the server. Everything is encrypted client side, transactions signed in the browser.

Bottom line there are no firsts just lies.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:01:35 PM

whats funny is how this team is desperately struggling to put out a minimal product and
is the same team that claimed they will eclipse Bitcoin adoption in 2 years.

scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 10:37:07 PM

First decent test net assessment (by myhash)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/first-visit-comments/1431

"there are still a lot of "coming soon" messages (i sure hope this is not intentional)"
"there are not a lot of functions on myneucoin, what gives a little bit of a cheap feeling. I would not call this version 'production ready' at this moment."
"Generate new address function is missing."

Not surprised..

... at all...

Who didn't see that coming?

TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:19:43 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 01:31:17 PM by TibanneCat

So it will be liquidated with it's capital of 12,500k Euro's run by a guy who's other activity is a "holding company" (Eljomino) with a capital of 1000 Euros (is that where the equity in Althouse resides now?) and anyone who sues will get to split the 13,500 Euros of capital stock for their trouble.

You are being too optimistic here
I don't think anyone gets a single cent. Remember your own post?

There is no trace of an "NEU Development Corporation LTD" on the Internet, and you have provided no links, and no names of (meat-bag) directors.

What you took a long time to say above is, quite clearly:  tax dodge, no names, no responsible people or entities to sue for malfeasance.  Seychelles?  Tax dodge.  Anonymity.  Isle of Man?  Tax Dodge.

Who are the directors?  Where is the equity?

I get it.  There is no equity.  The product (the coins) allow people to vote, but insiders hold a really large majority of the votes at the get-go, and there is nobody that can be put in jail when this whole thing crashes and burns on Cryptsy.  Your "friends and former co-workers and founders" who are in at a huge discount cash in 25% of their holdings which is an enormous multiple of the public float in the first year, and more so afterwards if there is anything left.

Althouse
Shell company created May 2014 simply to get things started: rent office space, register and pay employees, and other basic operational necessities in Paris where most of the team is based.
Seems to have no legal connection to presale or nokoins hence cannot be sued.

Neu Development
The typical strawperson. Created March 2015 for the $1M presale, based in in tax haven Seychelles.
Has no equity as all presale proceeds have been siphoned to the party below.

Anonymous
Shady entity which the team refuses to give any details, also based in Seychelles.
It holds all the presale bitcoins and presumably will hold all the profits from future dumps. Has no contractual relationship with buyers.

Foundations
Registered as non-profit in Isle Of Man, another tax haven, holding 80% of all coins in existence.
Foundations can give away free coins to whoever "helps nokoin" and are controlled by majority coin holders (read: team and first round investors)

They tried to have all bases covered
No tax. No legal responsibility. No need for further commitment once coin is released.
If you think they ignored buyers after presale, just see what will happen after launch!!

Once the shitcoin is issued, trading, and the pump and dump takes place, and all the millions in Bitcoin's safely stored offshore, the need for a corporate shell in France is gone.

Neu Development is also off the hook if the shitcoin is released in any shape and form before September 30
After launch, foundations slowly give away the coins to insiders, which can be vaguely justified as reward for "helping Nokoin grow". After coins are dumped the profits are sent to "anonymously held Seychelle's company, far from the French tax authorities and a very long arm's length away from Althouse and DanK and his girlfriend."

Trivia
Josh Abram and Alan Murray, top investors in nokoin and previously co-owners of infamous spyware company Direct Revenue together with Dan Kaufman, now own a company called "NeueHouse". Inspiration behind the names of Neucoin and Althouse??
They are opening a new office in London soon. Sandrine recently moved there and bought property. Merely coincidence?

Gotta get more popcorn ready
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: