Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:17:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196154 times)
fastBeast

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:17:55 AM

I had someone ask for my opinion earlier today regarding this coin.

After taking a look distribution, it looks to be another get rich quick scheme, but it did work for ripple.

Anyone thinking of investing should contact the companies supposedly associated with the coin.

Seems ripe for a PnD.

can you explain better how this schema work?

thanks.
johan_neucoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

Hi everyone, this is Johan, another one of the NeuCoin Project’s founders.

Below is a related question/answer from our forum (http://forum.neucoin.org) that we hope will add to the discussion here. (please visit our forum for lots more questions and answers).

Here's the question that was asked:
“What makes neucoin any different to paycoin. I'm starting to hear a lot of negatives. I have BTC to invest sandrine but I'm getting cold feet. How do any of us know that these angel investors and advisors are genuine? It's just on your say so? This crypto world is full of mistrust and greedy people. I don't wish to offend you with my scepticism but $2.25m is small change to these guys. It is an impressive list but I guess we all need to know what is so different and better about neucoin sooner rather than later.”

Here's our answer:
Sorry that you're hearing negative things and thanks for bringing it up. Let’s hope I can clarify a few things:

If you read our wiki, it’s probably the most transparent and extensive ever published by a cryptocurrency startup in terms of details on the team and their backgrounds, disclosing investors, strategy, plan, economic model and governance structure. The fact that some people suggest that we would be making up fake investors probably says more about how shadowy some parts of the crypto world are than it does about us. While our investors are of a caliber not commonly associated with the crypto space, they are certainly real. No one here is anonymous, we all have track records. We know our investors well, we have invested in each others' ventures and worked with and built companies together in the past, and all this is public record and not something you can just make up. Not in the world we come from.

In fact, being open and transparent is one of NeuCoin's key themes and main differentiators against most other alt coins. Transparent about who we are, how the pre-mine and founders’ cut are allocated, sale-restrictions on founders and investors, NeuCoin’s governance structure with e-democracy and three non-profit foundations controlled by coin holders. It’s all there in the wiki, there’s much more to come, and we’re here to answer more questions.

That said, here’s is what we believe are our key differentiators:

1. Consumer-friendly. We really mean it and have the background to do it. As do our investors and advisors. In order for a digital currency to go mainstream - which is the ultimate sign of success - it has to use a mainstream perspective. We need to think like consumers do and design an experience that they will like and find useful and valuable. Therefore, we believe that the fact that those on our team who are not tech are consumer marketing people rather than crypto-world insiders is a strength.

2. Freemium strategy. The “freemium” strategy, so successfully used by our friends and advisors at Candy Crush, Spotify, etc, is key to consumer adoption. If you consider Bitcoin, this is one of our key differentiators: there's absolutely no way today for a mainstream consumer who knows nothing about bitcoin to try it out and benefit from its advantages in a frictionless fashion. One has to go through so many steps before becoming a bitcoin user, that it is highly unlikely one will ever try it, let alone start using it.

3. Offering consumers something useful to do. For consumers to want a cryptocurrency, they have to be able to do something with it that they can’t do better with traditional payment methods. NeuCoin will develop real consumer utility versus fiat currencies by developing platforms for micropayments - and we already have major premium content partners in place. The freemium distribution of coins to consumers to get started - and to content providers for helping to convert new users to NeuCoin - will boost the adoption of these platforms.

4. Strategically distributed. If you look at the NeuCoin distribution model, it is both more fair and more growth-driven than any model before it, as it incentivizes early adopters to help increase the utility and value of the coin. Instead of just giving coins to miners, who most of the time sell them right away, NeuCoin will be strategically distributed to reward and incentivize all participants who help increase its utility and value: consumers, early investors, exchanges, payment processors, merchants that accept micropayments in NeuCoin. In addition, the NeuCoin foundations will use the proceeds from coin sales to directly fund projects that increase the utility (micropayment platforms, super easy online wallet, etc) and consumer reach (freemium coins to consumers and referrers) of NeuCoin, which in turn increases the value of NeuCoin.

5. Rewarding early adopters. Tied to the above is the fact that people who get in early on NeuCoin - who help create the first core of users and holders - will be highly rewarded for adding this value. NeuCoin’s economic model uses very high PoS awards, starting at 100% per year in year one, 80% in year two and gradually declining to 6% by year ten, meaning that coin holdings will multiply by up to 50X over 10 years with non-stop PoS mining.

6. Transparency and governance. Unlike many of the opaque, anonymous alt coins we have seen before, NeuCoin will be open, accountable and ultimately controlled by coin holders. NeuCoin’s core code development, user growth programs, and projects to increase utility will be supported by three non-profit foundations based in Isle of Man: the Code, Growth and Utility foundations. All foundations are ultimately controlled by NeuCoin holders (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote), who have the power to hire, fire and set compensation for the foundations’ Council Members, and have a right of approval on annual budgets, spending priorities and other matters. This structure makes NeuCoin more decentralized and accountable than Bitcoin, Ripple or Stellar, let alone most of the anonymous alt coins out there.

7. Technology. NeuCoin has put a tremendous amount of resources into developing a version of Proof-of-stake that is both secure, decentralized and able to keep transactions fees low. PoS has been a very misunderstood technology, and we look forward to publishing a draft of our tech white paper in the next couple of weeks. It will be the first time anyone in the community has comprehensively and mathematically addressed the objections commonly raised to PoS designs. We believe our technology is a huge strength.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:46:55 AM

As a long-term concept this looks like it preys on the stupid using those scam "auctions" like Quibids.

There may be a short-term investment play here, though.

twitter.com/notsofast
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

After taking a look distribution, it looks to be another get rich quick scheme, but it did work for ripple.

Anyone thinking of investing should contact the companies supposedly associated with the coin.

Seems ripe for a PnD.

thanks.

They can exit at any value and profit, which they will if the project is a scam or fails.
Otherwise,  They will use their large market share to manipulate the price in any direction they please.

It's just highly risky investing in a crypto currency that is distributed in such an uneven fashion.
Their roadmap looks rather juvenile for such an expensive ico, doesn't have much substinance.

I wouldn't hold longterm.

twitter @antiiclimax
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:48:26 PM

Seems ripe for a PnD.

thanks.

They can exit at any value and profit, which they will if the project is a scam or fails.
Otherwise,  They will use their large market share to manipulate the price in any direction they please.

It's just highly risky investing in a crypto currency that is distributed in such an uneven fashion.
Their roadmap looks rather juvenile for such an expensive ico, doesn't have much substinance.

I wouldn't hold longterm.

thank you anticlimax!!!

now i understand the distribution schema!!!

and i agree who 79,99999% of the coin in the hands of few guyz it is not so good!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:18:07 PM

Mmm, all the information around the coin reminds me on Bitswift and good old BobSurplus and the Salamander. Wink

I wouldn't be surprised if they are behind this coin, hello Bob! Grin

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:15:44 AM

Hi everyone, this is Johan, another one of the NeuCoin Project’s founders.

Below is a related question/answer from our forum (http://forum.neucoin.org) that we hope will add to the discussion here. (please visit our forum for lots more questions and answers).

Here's the question that was asked:
“What makes neucoin any different to paycoin. I'm starting to hear a lot of negatives. I have BTC to invest sandrine but I'm getting cold feet. How do any of us know that these angel investors and advisors are genuine? It's just on your say so? This crypto world is full of mistrust and greedy people. I don't wish to offend you with my scepticism but $2.25m is small change to these guys. It is an impressive list but I guess we all need to know what is so different and better about neucoin sooner rather than later.”

Here's our answer:
Sorry that you're hearing negative things and thanks for bringing it up. Let’s hope I can clarify a few things:

If you read our wiki, it’s probably the most transparent and extensive ever published by a cryptocurrency startup in terms of details on the team and their backgrounds, disclosing investors, strategy, plan, economic model and governance structure. The fact that some people suggest that we would be making up fake investors probably says more about how shadowy some parts of the crypto world are than it does about us. While our investors are of a caliber not commonly associated with the crypto space, they are certainly real. No one here is anonymous, we all have track records. We know our investors well, we have invested in each others' ventures and worked with and built companies together in the past, and all this is public record and not something you can just make up. Not in the world we come from.

In fact, being open and transparent is one of NeuCoin's key themes and main differentiators against most other alt coins. Transparent about who we are, how the pre-mine and founders’ cut are allocated, sale-restrictions on founders and investors, NeuCoin’s governance structure with e-democracy and three non-profit foundations controlled by coin holders. It’s all there in the wiki, there’s much more to come, and we’re here to answer more questions.

That said, here’s is what we believe are our key differentiators:

1. Consumer-friendly. We really mean it and have the background to do it. As do our investors and advisors. In order for a digital currency to go mainstream - which is the ultimate sign of success - it has to use a mainstream perspective. We need to think like consumers do and design an experience that they will like and find useful and valuable. Therefore, we believe that the fact that those on our team who are not tech are consumer marketing people rather than crypto-world insiders is a strength.

2. Freemium strategy. The “freemium” strategy, so successfully used by our friends and advisors at Candy Crush, Spotify, etc, is key to consumer adoption. If you consider Bitcoin, this is one of our key differentiators: there's absolutely no way today for a mainstream consumer who knows nothing about bitcoin to try it out and benefit from its advantages in a frictionless fashion. One has to go through so many steps before becoming a bitcoin user, that it is highly unlikely one will ever try it, let alone start using it.

3. Offering consumers something useful to do. For consumers to want a cryptocurrency, they have to be able to do something with it that they can’t do better with traditional payment methods. NeuCoin will develop real consumer utility versus fiat currencies by developing platforms for micropayments - and we already have major premium content partners in place. The freemium distribution of coins to consumers to get started - and to content providers for helping to convert new users to NeuCoin - will boost the adoption of these platforms.

4. Strategically distributed. If you look at the NeuCoin distribution model, it is both more fair and more growth-driven than any model before it, as it incentivizes early adopters to help increase the utility and value of the coin. Instead of just giving coins to miners, who most of the time sell them right away, NeuCoin will be strategically distributed to reward and incentivize all participants who help increase its utility and value: consumers, early investors, exchanges, payment processors, merchants that accept micropayments in NeuCoin. In addition, the NeuCoin foundations will use the proceeds from coin sales to directly fund projects that increase the utility (micropayment platforms, super easy online wallet, etc) and consumer reach (freemium coins to consumers and referrers) of NeuCoin, which in turn increases the value of NeuCoin.

5. Rewarding early adopters. Tied to the above is the fact that people who get in early on NeuCoin - who help create the first core of users and holders - will be highly rewarded for adding this value. NeuCoin’s economic model uses very high PoS awards, starting at 100% per year in year one, 80% in year two and gradually declining to 6% by year ten, meaning that coin holdings will multiply by up to 50X over 10 years with non-stop PoS mining.

6. Transparency and governance. Unlike many of the opaque, anonymous alt coins we have seen before, NeuCoin will be open, accountable and ultimately controlled by coin holders. NeuCoin’s core code development, user growth programs, and projects to increase utility will be supported by three non-profit foundations based in Isle of Man: the Code, Growth and Utility foundations. All foundations are ultimately controlled by NeuCoin holders (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote), who have the power to hire, fire and set compensation for the foundations’ Council Members, and have a right of approval on annual budgets, spending priorities and other matters. This structure makes NeuCoin more decentralized and accountable than Bitcoin, Ripple or Stellar, let alone most of the anonymous alt coins out there.

7. Technology. NeuCoin has put a tremendous amount of resources into developing a version of Proof-of-stake that is both secure, decentralized and able to keep transactions fees low. PoS has been a very misunderstood technology, and we look forward to publishing a draft of our tech white paper in the next couple of weeks. It will be the first time anyone in the community has comprehensively and mathematically addressed the objections commonly raised to PoS designs. We believe our technology is a huge strength.

+ 1  Johan, for coming to these troll investered waters and introducing yourself  Cool
So far I am still in long term, just waiting for white paper for final call.
fastBeast

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:23:28 PM

Mmm, all the information around the coin reminds me on Bitswift and good old BobSurplus and the Salamander. Wink

I wouldn't be surprised if they are behind this coin, hello Bob! Grin

they are scammer or what??
i don't know this guys..

who they are??
Sandrine89 (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:09:36 PM

Hello there! On a related subject, we thought you might find this comment (see below) from one of our forum members interesting.
It was posted this morning, please feel free to come and join the conversation: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/love-question-d/136/6

"There are rich people involved, they don't really need our money. They're doing it for a good cause, good investment, and fame. You think they'd run their names through the dirt to steal from people when they already have money? Have you read through the wiki? The amount of time put into it is enormous. They've also promised to repay us should the coin not launch which I'm assuming would be due to DEV's dying in a plane crash or the US illegalizing all crypto markets. But if you've read through the wiki then you know that they won't have trouble selling in their pre-sale unless they release it at an unexpectedly high cost. The public word of a rich man with a clean slate is worth more than that of most exchanges these days. You're free to go elsewhere but I'm not missing this boat."
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:13:40 PM

Hello there! On a related subject, we thought you might find this comment (see below) from one of our forum members interesting.
It was posted this morning, please feel free to come and join the conversation: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/love-question-d/136/6

"There are rich people involved, they don't really need our money. They're doing it for a good cause, good investment, and fame. You think they'd run their names through the dirt to steal from people when they already have money? Have you read through the wiki? The amount of time put into it is enormous. They've also promised to repay us should the coin not launch which I'm assuming would be due to DEV's dying in a plane crash or the US illegalizing all crypto markets. But if you've read through the wiki then you know that they won't have trouble selling in their pre-sale unless they release it at an unexpectedly high cost. The public word of a rich man with a clean slate is worth more than that of most exchanges these days. You're free to go elsewhere but I'm not missing this boat."

That is really funny!

1. Since when rich people don't want more money? ;-)

2. And if they don't want the money, what will they do with this:
"- 0.2 billion retained by founders for $1 million of work invested
- 0.1 billion sold to initial seed investors for $250,000
- 0.2 billion sold to strategic angel investors for $1 million cash invested"

3. And this:
"- 2.4 billion held by the three non-profit foundations: 0.4 billion - Code foundation / 1.0 billion - Growth foundation / 1.0 billion - Utility foundation"

4. Almost forgot the 3,3333% of the Coins to sell to the communitiy:
0.1 billion to be sold in presale to crypto-community

What do you think will they do with all the money? Donate it? What will they do with all the "Neucoins"? Hold it to infinity?

There are just two possible scenarios:

1. They do it for the money
2. They will be and want to be a central bank

And they could want both! Why do we need Central-banks in Crypto? This will turn out as a Scam or as a centralized project (or both) with all the power in the hands of just a few people. And everybody who invests in it needs to trust them. And sorry, but I don't believe in "non-profit-organisations"... it sounds like a joke and I would feel like an idiot if I would believe that and give them some of my money. ;-)

Plus: If it should be true, that they just have honest plans, they would have to prove it over time.... over years. But there will always be doubts, because nobody will ever know it. At the same time there are some really great projects out there without this extreme wealth- and power-centralization.  The downfall is already implemented. I will watch it like I watch/ed Paycoin.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

"None of them have the computer science background needed to create
a 'Neu' form of cryptocash that can handle the 1000s of transactions
per second NeubCoin aspires to support."
iCEBREAKER  Roll Eyes

The real "neu coin" is NEM  Grin

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:32:33 PM

The real "neu coin" is NEM  Grin

Nope... the real "Neucoin" is N E O S !
Same meaning but better sounding. Grin
fastBeast

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:33:00 PM

for page in 18 days???
i think this coin will have a pink future!!!

and what about the dev, Sandrine89, with just 5 of activity?

can you talk about yours previous experience in the digital currency word?

thanks!
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:39:54 PM

for page in 18 days???

thanks!

She probably worked with KnC *scnr*
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 05:51:04 PM

Done the survey. Looking forward to this.

Sandrine89 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:17:29 PM

for page in 18 days???

thanks!

Hi fastBeat! I'd like to redirect you to our forum http://forum.neucoin.org/ where you may find some useful information and ongoing conversations about NeuCoin. Feel free to also ask the team any question there and to join any discussion.
As for my credentials, you can find a lot of information online, starting on our website: http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#team
You can also get much more detailed information via LinkedIn and Twitter. Hope this helps!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

for page in 18 days???

thanks!

Hi fastBeat! I'd like to redirect you to our forum http://forum.neucoin.org/ where you may find some useful information and ongoing conversations about NeuCoin. Feel free to also ask the team any question there and to join any discussion.
As for my credentials, you can find a lot of information online, starting on our website: http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#team
You can also get much more detailed information via LinkedIn and Twitter. Hope this helps!

thank you sandrine!

i will read there...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:33:20 PM

Can you elaborate on when you will launch the ICO or did I miss something? Will you be on any exchanges after launch?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Sandrine89 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:10:32 PM

Can you elaborate on when you will launch the ICO or did I miss something? Will you be on any exchanges after launch?

Hey RJF, sure!
We just announced an important update on this subject on our forum, here is the related thread:
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/presale-timeline/152

And here's the announcement itself:
Here is an important update about our timeline. Generally speaking, please be sure that we’ll update you on our current status as much as possible.

1. We will be releasing our tech white paper in early March.

2. The release of the white paper will be closely followed by the beginning of our presale, which will also happen in March. We’ve chosen to delay the beginning of the presale as we would like you to have the opportunity to read the white paper before participating in the presale. You should indeed have as much information as possible to choose to take part in the presale. To sum up: the presale will begin in March after the white paper is published and will last 1 month.

3. As soon as we have more precise information and dates we will communicate them here on this forum, on Twitter, on our Facebook page and on our official Bitcointalk thread.

4. If any change arises concerning this timeline, we will let you know as soon as possible!

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask!
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:23:03 PM

Hey RJF, sure!
We just announced an important update on this subject on our forum, here is the related thread:
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/presale-timeline/152

And here's the announcement itself:
Here is an important update about our timeline. Generally speaking, please be sure that we’ll update you on our current status as much as possible.

1. We will be releasing our tech white paper in early March.

2. The release of the white paper will be closely followed by the beginning of our presale, which will also happen in March. We’ve chosen to delay the beginning of the presale as we would like you to have the opportunity to read the white paper before participating in the presale. You should indeed have as much information as possible to choose to take part in the presale. To sum up: the presale will begin in March after the white paper is published and will last 1 month.

3. As soon as we have more precise information and dates we will communicate them here on this forum, on Twitter, on our Facebook page and on our official Bitcointalk thread.

4. If any change arises concerning this timeline, we will let you know as soon as possible!

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask!

How boring. You basically use Bitcointalk as a cheap vehicle for your press releases.

Well, be it.

But basically, you and your buddies are the gravediggers for Bitcoins. Having some rich kids who think "Well, someone else had the idea which is brilliant, but shuuuut - it wasn't us who had the idea. Well, let's copy it, but almost all coins will be in our pockets, and maybe we will find some fools who fall for it" - having such rich kids who also claim to support Bitcoin doesn't any good to the idea of Bitcoin. It is the contrary. I'm not astonished that nobody from your buddies or youu ever addresses the conflict of interest. But well, moral doesn't seem to be something high on your priority list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: