Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309533 times)
Foerster

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

We messaged CMC with our markets on BCEX (https://www.bcex.ca/tradeall/agrs2btc) and Openledger (
https://openledger.io/market/AGRS_BTC ) but Coinmarketcap told us they need more volume or something along the line.

They could have at least added the markets and removed the inactive label which is clearly wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lord raiden

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 11:47:38 AM by lord raiden

https://imgur.com/a/PYimxIk
 Huh

no volume and just mainly sellorders on https://openledger.io/market/AGRS_BTC

on https://www.bcex.top/trade/agrs2btc
it looks better. buts phone/passport number is mandatory for register -.-

yes. with CMC is always a problem, they irgnore totally smaller exchanges like: https://zapple.com
cryptur

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

We messaged CMC with our markets on BCEX (https://www.bcex.ca/tradeall/agrs2btc) and Openledger (
https://openledger.io/market/AGRS_BTC ) but Coinmarketcap told us they need more volume or something along the line.

They could have at least added the markets and removed the inactive label which is clearly wrong.

I agree they shouldnt confuse their users like this.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

can we list it on an exchange that does not require such annoying shit

how about novaexchange or something small but does work okay for those that want to trade

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

can we list it on an exchange that does not require such annoying shit

how about novaexchange or something small but does work okay for those that want to trade

Or maybe cryptopia
cybterpunk

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

so how is the Project going now?

KeyMaster

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

According to http://www.idni.org/ 
[___2018___]
|||||
(Q3)
[    1. MVP Launch: Tau Meta Language (TML)    ]
[                                 2. Demo                             ]
(Q4) 
3. Futamura's Projections
|||||
[___2019___]
|||||
(Q1)
4. Internet of Languages
(Q2)
5. Knowledge Network
(Q3)
6. Alpha Version Launched
(Q4)
7. Beta Version Launched
|||||
[___2020___]
|||||
(Q1)
8. Tau-Chain
9. Agoras

||||
  Jan - Feb - Mar (Q1) 
  Apr - May - Jun (Q2) 
  Jul - Aug - Sep (Q3)   
  Oct - Nov - Dec (Q4) 
Expect only the best

tml & demo is late according to the roadmap, no big deal..
Ohad is great dev, he will make it I believe.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

According to http://www.idni.org/ 
[___2018___]
|||||
(Q3)
[    1. MVP Launch: Tau Meta Language (TML)    ]
[                                 2. Demo                             ]
(Q4) 
3. Futamura's Projections
|||||
[___2019___]
|||||
(Q1)
4. Internet of Languages
(Q2)
5. Knowledge Network
(Q3)
6. Alpha Version Launched
(Q4)
7. Beta Version Launched
|||||
[___2020___]
|||||
(Q1)
8. Tau-Chain
9. Agoras

||||
  Jan - Feb - Mar (Q1) 
  Apr - May - Jun (Q2) 
  Jul - Aug - Sep (Q3)   
  Oct - Nov - Dec (Q4) 
Expect only the best

tml & demo is late according to the roadmap, no big deal..
Ohad is great dev, he will make it I believe.

What process is it now?Is the task on its roadmap complete?Since it was removed from bittrex, there has been no news of it.I don't know if this project is still going on.
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

CMC removed their volume requirement for listings btw., you could try and apply again.
Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

g++ -std=c++1z pfp.cpp -W -Wall -Wpedantic -g -opfpall:

A whole line? CONGRATULATIONS
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

How are you guys doing still holding strong?
I guess there is not much you can do beside holding strong to your toes....
Still almost 3 months and no exchange ?
I guess O had still cant find new exchange cause there are only 200+ of them.
I wonder if his superior logic is making him look for an exchange, that will pay him money to let them list his gem.
But never forget that O had is a jew , they are not used to part away with their $.

Hey,How is it going?
Can i buy some agoras from top 50 exchange now?
How is the apha doing?
Where is the demo?
Is the parser ready yet?

Lolo

Never give up !
Jude Suss will deliver something that is gonna change the world !
panzer88

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

Hello,
I like to share my views on  the project and i must say in advance that it wont be nice.Im sorry about all the grammar mistakes im going to do.
I found about tau chain in April last year and after reading everything i was able to find i invested in May.
Since than i continued to inform myself on almost daily basis what was going on ,because it was quite big % of my portfolio.
I must say that i really liked the idea and continue to like it ,but i always had the feeling that it is more of an " utopia" and as
days/months passed, that become more and more true for me .I used to have 100 k agoras and in the time of this post i own 0.
I must say that getting rid of it, took big weight of my shoulders ,but ofcourse i ended with less BTC than i invested so in a loss.
I would like to share my views on why i did that here,cause im sure that if i try to do it in the IRC i would be instantly named as a troll
as everyone who dares  not to praise the project.
The project is almost 3 years old.There was a big conflict between the original team and Ohad Assor, who is now the one and only person
behind agoras.The other members said and i quote:" we begged Ohad not to do and ICO ,cause we were never about the money in the first
place ,but  he was very determined to do it"
Than apperantly there was a big "mistake/error" in the original Tau design and Ohad decided to split and "start everything from scratch".
There are quite a few things, that alot of people have asked but never got answers for.Ofcourse they were named as trolls and Ohad stopped
posting here,where every new investor is first to come and gather info about it.
So till now there are 32 000 000 tokens sold out of 42.
Take in mind that the % that is left for the team ,if one person can be named team is really really small ,as i remember few hundred thousand tokens.
Wait a little, people will ask themselves ,why he/they would do that, every project leaves nice % of the coins so when they are sucesful they will
benefit from their work, but not Mr.Assor cause he prefers to sit on hundreds and hundreds of BTC .
What he has done with them you will ask and why did he needed them in the first place ,because it was always about the working product in his words and
he is at the stage of pre alpha nowadays.
The answer is : noone except him knows,but they are not put in research,marketing,website,new hires, thats for sure.
The website is like from stone age , nothing has been done for year, and just recently he posted one blog from which i guess 95% +
of the investors didnt get anything .But ofcourse he can not be bothered to update the content and the design of the website,which is
the face of the project, why he would do that.There is no official twitter,no official blog, no facebook, no telegram , no place where
you can inform yourself about the project from the owner/developer about what is going on with your money  except an IRC log , and we are in 2018. I must say that there is a
telegram and facebook ,but they gather the info from the IRC, Ohad never posts there.
About the IRC. There are like 5 people who are doing all the convo, literally. Ohad,liamio,Karov, occasionally dmiles and dana edwards from steemit.
If you read between the thousands of chat lines im sure that the usefull info about the project is less than 5%,everything else is just mindless spam chat.
And yet this is the official place,where new investors will come to gather info and put their money into the project.Maybe it is only me ,but i dont
think this is a good way to do marketing.But ofcourse why Ohad needs to promote Tau Chain Agoras.The project is only 3 years old and still in pre-alpha.
But he continues to say ,go ahead, go invest in some fancy scam project with flashy site and no product.I have read posts from Ohad,how every major coin out there sucks,
how they claim to be something they are not, how they are a joke, yet he has few github commits with zero reviews in years,but still he never stops laughing at other
projects, cause his one is "unique", its all about the product...
Ofcourse Ohad can not be bothered to even give weekly or monthly update on what is going on, what he is doing .
The answer is always working on the code.Ofcourse he can not hire someone to help him ,not because he hasnt sold 32 mill tokens for hundreds of BTC ,
but because there is " noone who can help him". Why? Because Ohad numerous of times has said that even he cant explain what Tau is about.
Ofcourse there is another thing: how Ohad threats his investors.
I can tell you how,he doesnt care one bit about them,they already gave him their BTC ,now they will wait for a miracle.
Numerous of people have asked on the IRC ,for him to do weekly or monthly update to share some light about the project, he doesnt care one bit.
Maybe he thinks that all of his investors are sitting on hundreds of BTC like him, i dont know.I have seen lines from him to  investors in the IRC like:
"sell than, i dont care,leave me alone, my only obligation to the investors is to release a product".But he never gives timeline,it can be done in 2020,in 2030 or 2050......
Imagine the investors that participated in the last sell of tokens in June ,their coins are locked till the release of Agoras.Can you imagine that....
At the moment, it is on stage pre-alpha, than tml,alpha, beta, tauchain and than Agoras.
Recently he stated that his investors won money ?!!
13:07 < naturalog> most of them earned
13:07 < naturalog> most of them bought way below 20 cent a token"
 Imagine that,im quite sure that maybe all of them lost in BTC  ,cause when you invest in something
with your BTC,you expect to get more BTC from it, but im sure that Ohad is on much higher logic and he must be right, you must know he is never wrong.....
There was big hype about the new code, the "long blog where he would explain everything to the investors".
So there was a code,ofcourse there are no reviews ,other than dana edwards who is one of the few people interested and still invested in the project who
tries to promote it,who tried to do some reviews, but ofcourse he couldnt quite do that,cause noone understands what is going on .Only dana edwards from all the experts,all the devs.....
The blog,was supposed to explain everything from June , was named as " should  be considered as short white paper",when many times it was said that the white paper could not be done cause it was so big and it could be long as a thesis and will take forever...yet the shortened white paper is 50 sentences...About the code he stated in December:
15:25 < naturalog> high quality innovative and useful (for various industries) code will be on github this year that's for sure
Can i ask Mr.Ohad , Can you share some of the industries that are using your code, or some of the companies that asked you to implement it?
I know the answer.It will be: leave me alone, you are just another troll.
This post has become so long ,but  there are alot of bad feelings,memories and anger from this project that this had to be said.I  have invested in alot of projects ,but i never imagined that i will end up in such where there is zero respect to the investors and their hard earned money.
From the things i read for more than 8 months, Ohad may be highly intelligent person,but on the other side i feel that he is extremely selfish and doesnt care
about anyone else than him,and the only reason that this project is not yet named as a scam is that he has put his face behind it and continues to postpone
everything to infinity.
For the new investors, if you want to give your money for something that noone knows what it is,with no team,with no roadmap,with no updates,that will be completed
when it is completed go ahead it is your money.

Almost one year after this post and did something changed?
Of course nothing will change,unless you count a new website filled with new pile of jewish lies.
How many years you have been lied? 4-5 already? I stopped counting them.
One of the biggest scams in crypto world.Thats quite something...
cybterpunk

Activity: 414

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

the project start from 2015

i am old now.....
panzer88

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

10 000 agoras = 1 btc
That was the price Ohad was giving to buy tokens directly from him.
Some people even locked their tokens to get bonuses lol.
2 years since this jew has  shown his face anywhere.
Took thousands of BTC and went hiding in some cave like a taliban.
In his case not a cave,but probably some fancy house on the beach.
One of the biggest blatant scams out there...

Bereon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

10 000 agoras = 1 btc

Look, Ohad is as jewish as your exhausted patience: 0
 And if this project was a scam, I do not believe it, I would never blame anyone, except myself.
 You know, in crypto (and in life), just invest what you are willing to lose. The rest is a gift.
 We are responsible for all our acts. For the good and for the bad, without exception. I am 46 years old and it is a lesson learned.IMHO

dmitryshech

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 03:58:18 AM by dmitryshech

2 years since this jew has shown his face anywhere.

These Jews must be very special if you keep mentioning them each time...   almost looks like the fact that "JEW" did what he did according to you, makes the whole thing much more interesting... Like if Ohad wasn't from Israel you would understand it and take all this "drama" in a philosophical "everything happens for a reason" way....

but no...  JEW!!!  SITTING IN A FANCY HOUSE ON THE BEACH AND COUNTING THE MONEY EARNED IN SWEAT AND BLOOD BY POOR YOU...

What kind of sick pictures you draw in your head man??? What if the project will succeed in the end? What going to happen to your jew stories?

Be smart. Make a backup plan and shut da fu*** up your stupid antisemitism, please Smiley

peace and love.

panzer88

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

2 years since this jew has shown his face anywhere.

These Jews must be very special if you keep mentioning them each time...   almost looks like the fact that "JEW" did what he did according to you, makes the whole thing much more interesting... Like if Ohad wasn't from Israel you would understand it and take all this "drama" in a philosophical "everything happens for a reason" way....

but no...  JEW!!!  SITTING IN A FANCY HOUSE ON THE BEACH AND COUNTING THE MONEY EARNED IN SWEAT AND BLOOD BY POOR YOU...

What kind of sick pictures you draw in your head man??? What if the project will succeed in the end? What going to happen to your jew stories?

Be smart. Make a backup plan and shut da fu*** up your stupid antisemitism, please Smiley

peace and love.

Butthurt much ? Religion can explain alot about individual behavior.Ohad himself has said that till 18 years old he was raised like complete 100% hyper religious
jew.The most important years in the forming of the human as individual.That kinda explains alot of his behavior during the last years.Selfishness,arrogance,greed,basic lack of care
about any other opinion or feelings beside his...
And why you are taking the usage of jew as an insult? Are you antisemite or something?What is wrong with pointing his nationality and religion?
What if this project succeed in the end? What if the aliens land tomorrow infronf ot the white house?
All of that is IFs.Facts are that THE JEW took thousands of BTC ,promised alot of things, havent delivered even pre alpha for years,havent even payed to be listed in a single exchange...
That why he is hiding like a taliban and havent showed his ugly elongated skull for years.
panzer88

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

10 000 agoras = 1 btc

Look, Ohad is as jewish as your exhausted patience: 0
 And if this project was a scam, I do not believe it, I would never blame anyone, except myself.
 You know, in crypto (and in life), just invest what you are willing to lose. The rest is a gift.
 We are responsible for all our acts. For the good and for the bad, without exception. I am 46 years old and it is a lesson learned.IMHO

Did i have said anywhere that i have lost money with Agoras?
Excuse me but your logic is extremely retarded.
Its the same as saying: this woman got raped but is kinda her fault for not taking enough self defense and martial arts lessons.
mescalito

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:32:36 AM

10 000 agoras = 1 btc
Coding is too much work, he decided to go Madoff way, it seems.
Foerster

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

Coding is too much work, he decided to go Madoff way, it seems.
How? Stuff is getting delivered and Ohad is quite active. He will post new videos once the time is right.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: