Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
JOAC

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:50:20 AM

WoW guys, this price is already $1.27 USD in cryptopia each...that is doing well this early. I believe price will climb dramatically as soon as all the changes kick in, better get em while you can.
current price is: .00030587 x $4150 current BTC price = 1.2693605 USD....WOOT!!!! Great START!!!!

Way to Go Crypto Bullion Team, you guys are Rockin It!!!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC - 1JsyiQzsREsszhG2VPfDdjKsq2aUumMZCp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg21126767#msg21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

---
Yo Bullionaries, finally getting some market cap respects!
I would be more than happy to SWAP trade a you stake I stake deal.
Can offer 1cbx bonus per month as long as you stake the TALK swapped.
PM or shoutout on the TALK thread.

Looking forward to the new code.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:51:19 PM

I would definitely appreciate detailed instructions for newbs on how to setup a BPN.

We will provide these, don't worry.

Any update regarding block 393 yet? I'd lie to know if your able to continue work on the roadmap and how long you expect this issue to last?

The block issue is being worked on, as the most recent update has stated. Redesigning of the Vault is progressing now as well, so yes, road-map work continues. As far as time is concerned, it is hard to tell with regard to coding issues like these but we are still confident in the date estimates provided on the published road-map. We will continue to provide weekly updates (early in the week) as we have been.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:32:56 PM

can someone remind me whats the max coins for CBX , and can we remove yobitch form the op . that a bad site to deal with

CBX has a very low inflation at 2% yearly, but no max coins.

Yobit was removed from OP, as you are right that people should not trade CBX there (since we cannot withdraw CBX from there since 1 year ago).

that nice to know , fyi espers2 was ask to pay 2 btc to have the coin delisted from yobitch . which is on a wrong chain and at a much lower price !!!! that cause alot of traders some pain

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shap00

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:17:12 AM

what is the minimum ammount of cbx for a normal staking and how much and how often does it pay?
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

I have seen an article on Steemit that states you require 10,000cbx for master nodes but this is not true. Have you ever considered joining the Steemit community to spread awareness about the coin. I woiuld highly recommend this and would be happy to be of assistance. I have Pmed you with my Steemit profile.

PM'd a reply thank you!

I see on homepage the poll for number of coins for masternode but I don't see an option to vote or see current results? Is this closed now?

You have to have a certain number of posts to participate in polls, I am not sure what the threshold is here. However, 2k CBX for a masternode is the present leader so that is the most likely at this late stage of the process.
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

what is the minimum ammount of cbx for a normal staking and how much and how often does it pay?

There is no minimum. PoSP blocks occur about every 65 seconds and each one is currently worth 0.04123 CBX.

The block size is based off 2% annual inflation on overall money supply.

PoSP is designed to take the overall 2% annual inflation and pay it out in these blocks to only online and unlocked for staking CBX Vaults that have been so for at least 1 hour.

Note: Vaults with a CBX balance that are locked or offline forfeit their potential earnings to those Vaults participating in the network.

Interest earnings are therefore based off level of network participation (Vaults actively staking at a given time) and historically have ranged between 6-12% annual earnings.

The more CBX you have in your Vault and staking, the more often you will be awarded PoSP blocks but in the end it will range between that 6-12% interest earnings over the course of a year.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

i have been staking cbx for 2 years plus now , and anything less than 500 units it very slow , at 500 per block i get about 1 cbx daily

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:09:50 AM

i have been staking cbx for 2 years plus now , and anything less than 500 units it very slow , at 500 per block i get about 1 cbx daily
Witb 500cbx, you mean 0.1 per days i think

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

Roadmap 2017 status report!

We are still finishing up with re-coding the opdocode interpreter to make sure new Vault 3.0 can accept the existing blockchain from previous protocols; and this should be complete by the end of this week. As mentioned earlier, it's a tedious task as we have to test every single line of new code as we go, and this part of the Vault code is about 1000 lines long.

I will revise the posted Roadmap to reflect this new challenge; basically we are still looking at new Vault delivered by the end of September, with associated hard fork taking place in October.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

i get about 24 stakes a day , 0.0412 x 24 brings it very close to 1 cbx , you can see in the address 5X9La44EuwSmom3SNLR2MoiS7uWJ4CCNyN , when i last check a few months back im getting 2x ++ a day

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:16:04 PM

We are still finishing up with re-coding the opdocode interpreter to make sure new Vault 3.0 can accept the existing blockchain from previous protocols; and this should be complete by the end of this week. As mentioned earlier, it's a tedious task as we have to test every single line of new code as we go, and this part of the Vault code is about 1000 lines long.

I will revise the posted Roadmap to reflect this new challenge; basically we are still looking at new Vault delivered by the end of September, with associated hard fork taking place in October.
Can't wait for you to get this done.

I'm constantly having unrecoverable runtime errors that do not allow the wallet to restart on all kinds of different machines including Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1. I've used the tools that you have and that doesn't fix the problem.

Certainly hard to stake if I can keep my wallet open.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:44:29 PM

I'm constantly having unrecoverable runtime errors that do not allow the wallet to restart on all kinds of different machines including Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1. I've used the tools that you have and that doesn't fix the problem.

Are you by any chance using a datadir in a remote filesystem (i.e. network share)?
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Are you by any chance using a datadir in a remote filesystem (i.e. network share)?
Not that I'm aware of. Here is the info of the shortcut:

Target: D:\Programs\CBX\CryptoBullion\CryptoBullion-qt.exe -datadir=D:\Programs\CBX\CBXData

Start In: D:\Programs\CBX\CryptoBullion

That setup is where I have the C: drive for the OS only.

In other cases where the drive is not partitioned, it is the stock installation done by the QT installer.

Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:26:56 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 03:18:19 PM by malafaya

Not that I'm aware of. Here is the info of the shortcut:

Target: D:\Programs\CBX\CryptoBullion\CryptoBullion-qt.exe -datadir=D:\Programs\CBX\CBXData

Start In: D:\Programs\CBX\CryptoBullion

That setup is where I have the C: drive for the OS only.
 by sharing
In other cases where the drive is not partitioned, it is the stock installation done by the QT installer.

Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

No problem.
I remember running into that kind of issues by sharing the datadir across machines with a network share (though I didn't use it at the same time in two machines).
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

i get about 24 stakes a day , 0.0412 x 24 brings it very close to 1 cbx , you can see in the address 5X9La44EuwSmom3SNLR2MoiS7uWJ4CCNyN , when i last check a few months back im getting 2x ++ a day

Yes but you dont have only 500, you have around 6x 500
yesterday you got 16 stake then i calc 16/6 = 2.66
you got around around 3 stake per days per 500 cbx that are in a tx = 0.12 per day for tx that have 500cbx value (sometimes more, sometimes less)
i think i'm not wrong ?

and yes latests months ago, the reward for a tx that have 500cbx in value was 2x more.

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

I thought I saw some mention of anon being added?
what method of anon are we going for ?

cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:43:10 AM

The Roadmap from OP was updated to the new dates, as per Vonspass' post.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:21:06 AM

Thanks for the  update VonSpass

Sent to all other communities ...

regards
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

Thanks for the  update VonSpass

Sent to all other communities ...

regards
we needed to keep this thread being notice in order to gather more people to comeback and look again with this certain improvement as we knew
that the dev behind still working hard to make sure that this long time project will rise up and become useful in the long run, keep it up cbx
family.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: