Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

Roadmap 2017-2018 status report!

Coding a complex masternode coin such as what CBX will be, while meeting some "outside requirements" is never an easy thing.

Things are once again looking a lot better now than at the last post, however.  The hashing issues we were having while wanting to keep the old blockchain were fourfold: to say it in crypto programming terms, they were: transaction offset problem, stake modifier problem, time spacing problem and checkpoint problem. I am being told that these 4 issues have now been addressed, and undergoing testing as we speak.  Looks like we will be able to keep the old blockchain going, and, more importantly, it's not going to cost us too much precious time.

I would like to welcome malafaya to the coding team. While very experienced outside crypto and a longtime fan of Crypto Bullion, malafaya is a programmer who wanted to know more about the intrincasies of crypo coding.  He has accepted to give us a hand with this project, and his contribution can be felt significantly already. Alex4J will continue to be the main coding developer of the Crypto Bullion project.

Good luck with this challenge, malafaya!

congrats on getting another coder to help, and i wish you well malafaya, keep up the good works and may you touch bring us more blessing.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

Welcome malafaya! Great news!

Sounds like we are getting close...

jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

I love how almost everyone posting on this thread is a hero or legendary member. Speaks volumes about the quality of the coin that so many oldtimers are still holding.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

I love how almost everyone posting on this thread is a hero or legendary member. Speaks volumes about the quality of the coin that so many oldtimers are still holding.

you got that right buddy welcome to the Club Bullionaires, this coin has all the correct features and seriously under value

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
salary123

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

It's not until 2018 that I wonder whether the authors plan to sign in to the new platform or not, and adding some platforms on a regular basis will help increase traffic and allow everyone involved
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

Just out of interest which came first pos3 or posp?

I would say, about the same time. Just as we had launched our own implementation of a coin-age-less staking algorithm, we came across Blackcoin's PoS3 which had just come out.

PoSP provides excellent solutions in efficiency, decentralization and economic value.You explain is still difficult to understand POSP

Well, biggest strong point of CBX and PoSP is that it allows investors to earn much more than inflation of yearly percentage return from their investment, using a coin that has a low inflation at 2%.

With PoS"P", people are rewarded for "P"articipating in the overall network - it is only those that keep their Vaults open and do stake who will receive rewards for participating.

that is rather impressive then because rat4 is often regarded the top pos dev here on this board... but if you guys didnt just modify his code and came up with something so similar at the same time that demonstrates you have a high caliber POS developer onboard.

that counts for a lot.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

Legendary Crypto Bullion. Instant Classic. Just having fun guys.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:37:44 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:24:53 PM by VonSpass

I would say, about the same time. Just as we had launched our own implementation of a coin-age-less staking algorithm, we came across Blackcoin's PoS3 which had just come out.

PoSP provides excellent solutions in efficiency, decentralization and economic value.You explain is still difficult to understand POSP

Well, biggest strong point of CBX and PoSP is that it allows investors to earn much more than inflation of yearly percentage return from their investment, using a coin that has a low inflation at 2%.

With PoS"P", people are rewarded for "P"articipating in the overall network - it is only those that keep their Vaults open and do stake who will receive rewards for participating.

that is rather impressive then because rat4 is often regarded the top pos dev here on this board... but if you guys didnt just modify his code and came up with something so similar at the same time that demonstrates you have a high caliber POS developer onboard.

that counts for a lot.

OK. If this is important, then I have good news for you: here is how it happened:

Already, back in 2015, the altcoin cryptosphere was already so big, that we could not possibly know of everything going on in all other coins.

So I had no idea what was going on with Blackcoin and PoS3, this is back in 2015...

elambert imagined re-engineering CBX, a PoW/PoS hybrid at the time, to

1) removing PoW and becoming a 100% PoS coin which was already a big step (ethical and ecological)
and 2) creating an algorithm where people are rewarded for "P"articipating to the network, a novel idea at the time - essentially removing coin-age from PoS.

Then, right at the same time (to make things interesting) we lost our main programmer, raizor, who went for another project. We do have to credit raizor for the name "PoSP", however.

I was introduced to Alex4J, (here) who, I could see, was a programmer genius and he accepted this challenge of making elambert's vision a reality; and I can confirm that he did create PoSP from scratch.

There were some hickups at the very beginning (there always are) we had to rush a 2nd hard fork (countless hours of work from Alex4J)  to a stalled CBX network, but, in the end, PoSP was born!

PoSP is elambert's idea and Alex4J's accomplishment, and nobody else's.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

that counts for a lot.

OK. If this is important, then I have good news for you: here is how it happened:

Already, back in 2015, the altcoin cryptosphere was already so big, that we could not possibly know of everything going on in all other coins.

So I had no idea what was going on with Blackcoin and PoS3, this is back in 2015...

1) removing PoW and becoming a 100% PoS coin which was already a big step (ethical and ecological)
and 2) creating an algorithm where people are rewarded for "P"articipating to the network, a novel idea at the time - essentially removing coin-age from PoS.

Then, right at the same time (to make things interesting) we lost our main programmer, raizor, who went for another project. We do have to credit raizor for the name "PoSP", however.

I was introduced to Alex4J, (here) which I could see was a programmer genius and he accepted this challenge of making elambert's vision a reality; and I can confirm that he did create PoSP from scratch.

There were some hickups at the very beginning (there always are) we had to rush a 2nd hard fork (countless hours of work from Alex4J)  to a stalled CBX network, but, in the end, PoSP was born!

It's always good to have a core dev who understands POS to a deep level. A lot of projects do not have this skillset.

That's impressive stuff and gives me confidence that this project can advance further than most other pos coins on this board.

Coupled with a proven leadership that has always been here since 2014 that has stuck with their project then this is looking more and more like a strong contender for a big come back.

I look forward to the fruition of some of the road map. I think once people see that then they will be jumping in with both feet.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

that counts for a lot.

I was introduced to Alex4J, (here) which I could see was a programmer genius and he accepted this challenge of making elambert's vision a reality; and I can confirm that he did create PoSP from scratch.

It's always good to have a core dev who understands POS to a deep level. A lot of projects do not have this skillset.

That's impressive stuff and gives me confidence that this project can advance further than most other pos coins on this board.

Coupled with a proven leadership that has always been here since 2014 that has stuck with their project then this is looking more and more like a strong contender for a big come back.

I look forward to the fruition of some of the road map. I think once people see that then they will be jumping in with both feet.

i saw that that, that why i will be jumping in with both feet an hands. great team plus founders are hee to stay

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:07:58 PM

A well deserved shout out to malafaya! Your long term support has been phenomenal and you have managed to kick it up a notch by partnering with Alex4j in the coding department. We are extremely fortunate to have your talents, dedication and meticulous attention to detail as an integral part of our team and community. Thank you!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:44:38 AM

A well deserved shout out to malafaya! Your long term support has been phenomenal and you have managed to kick it up a notch by partnering with Alex4j in the coding department. We are extremely fortunate to have your talents, dedication and meticulous attention to detail as an integral part of our team and community. Thank you!

Yes, because if alex already created posp himself and we have now a 2nd coder of great skill too that is far more than 99% of projects here have and cbx is valued less than 99% recognised of projects here.... i see therefore a big correction coming in the near future.

FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:18:39 AM

Morning all

As the snow falls here in England I was clearing out some old documents and I came across the following I (believe) I posted a while back - possibly as a PM, its still relevant and certainly something I would like to see added to the CBX roadmap - so here it is again, open for discussion:

There is a fair amount of ‘super wallet anxiety’ in the crypto world, the issue being amplified when dealing with a coin with a limited supply (such as CBX) as at any time (most likely when the price starts to rise) a super wallet owner could dump their collection on an exchange and walk off with everyone's money, crashing the price in the process. I would like to believe that the majority of CBX holders at this point are in it for the long haul, the trouble is there is no way (currently) of knowing what a super wallet owner is planning to do in the future...

To solve this I would like to propose the addition of a publicly verifiable (block-chain based) voluntary fund locking mechanism for individual wallet addresses. The idea being that someone who has a large (or small) collection of coins can selectively ‘time lock’ a portion of their total wallet’s contents for a defined period of time; the amount chosen is then totally un-spendable until the period chosen by the user expires. This period could be weeks, months or even years but provides a literally unbreakable public, verifiable contract that n coins cannot be moved for x time. New coins can be still be transferred into this ‘locked’ address but not removed - providing a secure ‘savings’ account that can still accumulate the 2% interest but not be moved or spent.

The key to all of of this is making it publicly verifiable on the block chain, so if you were a new investor in CBX you would look at the total supply but also (crucially) you would look at the total supply that was still liquid/unlocked. If you are a super wallet holder (lucky you!) you could lock your coins away for a set period to encourage investment by others and perhaps even get a slightly higher rate of interest on the locked coins than on free floating ones.

Apologies if you have seen this before BUT as I say I still think it could go a long way to alleviating super wallet anxiety if and when CBX is considered a long term / stable commodity that other might choose to invest in Smiley

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

Locking coins = masternode equivalent = bullion participation node.

Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

This could move the problem at the end of the lockout period.

In addition it would have to estimate the CBX lost, to have an idea of ​​the available cbx, in my opinion they are more important than the big wallets.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

binned mine... sick of the 'wallet'

wish you all the best!!
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

Morning all

As the snow falls here in England I was clearing out some old documents and I came across the following I (believe) I posted a while back - possibly as a PM, its still relevant and certainly something I would like to see added to the CBX roadmap - so here it is again, open for discussion:

There is a fair amount of ‘super wallet anxiety’ in the crypto world, the issue being amplified when dealing with a coin with a limited supply (such as CBX) as at any time (most likely when the price starts to rise) a super wallet owner could dump their collection on an exchange and walk off with everyone's money, crashing the price in the process. I would like to believe that the majority of CBX holders at this point are in it for the long haul, the trouble is there is no way (currently) of knowing what a super wallet owner is planning to do in the future...

To solve this I would like to propose the addition of a publicly verifiable (block-chain based) voluntary fund locking mechanism for individual wallet addresses. The idea being that someone who has a large (or small) collection of coins can selectively ‘time lock’ a portion of their total wallet’s contents for a defined period of time; the amount chosen is then totally un-spendable until the period chosen by the user expires. This period could be weeks, months or even years but provides a literally unbreakable public, verifiable contract that n coins cannot be moved for x time. New coins can be still be transferred into this ‘locked’ address but not removed - providing a secure ‘savings’ account that can still accumulate the 2% interest but not be moved or spent.

The key to all of of this is making it publicly verifiable on the block chain, so if you were a new investor in CBX you would look at the total supply but also (crucially) you would look at the total supply that was still liquid/unlocked. If you are a super wallet holder (lucky you!) you could lock your coins away for a set period to encourage investment by others and perhaps even get a slightly higher rate of interest on the locked coins than on free floating ones.

Apologies if you have seen this before BUT as I say I still think it could go a long way to alleviating super wallet anxiety if and when CBX is considered a long term / stable commodity that other might choose to invest in Smiley

FR

does this mean that when we start a masternode for cbx, like power up of steam dollars, and when we want to release from the masternode need to power down, time frame like in steemit also

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
disloyalrequests

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

I hope to invest in this wonderful project.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

Morning all

FR

does this mean that when we start a masternode for cbx, like power up of steam dollars, and when we want to release from the masternode need to power down, time frame like in steemit also

I don't think the answer is forceable lock down of coins. I think the answer is increasing incentive to accumulate and hold and punishments for rapid dumping. I have already posted some nice ideas that I know some other huge projects are working on too. If we could implement these then we would be top 100 bound very quickly.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

Morning all

FR

I don't think the answer is forceable lock down of coins. I think the answer is increasing incentive to accumulate and hold and punishments for rapid dumping. I have already posted some nice ideas that I know some other huge projects are working on too. If we could implement these then we would be top 100 bound very quickly.

sorry i might have miss your post but is it possible to give a link so that i can have a read what your ideas are , thanks  a bullion for the ideas

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: