Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

Whatever happened with the Android Vault? I remember back in 2016 (roughly March) I bought some ~180 CBX. After, I tried to send CBX but couldn't as the vault had some syncing error. Still have the private keys/wallet files, so is there a way now to convert the key to a format working with the computer vaults, or a working Android Vault? It's worth over $1k USD now, so it would be great to have access to those funds. (forgot about it but saw the huge rise in the price recently).

taking a break - expect delayed responses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:43:53 AM by cryptohunter

Whatever happened with the Android Vault? I remember back in 2016 (roughly March) I bought some ~180 CBX. After, I tried to send CBX but couldn't as the vault had some syncing error. Still have the private keys/wallet files, so is there a way now to convert the key to a format working with the computer vaults, or a working Android Vault? It's worth over $1k USD now, so it would be great to have access to those funds. (forgot about it but saw the huge rise in the price recently).

You think that's a huge rise. Wait for the new vault and the other plans...... that will be a HUGE rise.

Remember this coin has a TINY minting.

Barterdex and blocknet are both accepting new coins let's be part of the first wave on both.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

You think that's a huge rise. Wait for the new vault and the other plans...... that will be a HUGE rise.

ok! Thanks your reply!
I have a question! I have a private key when I buy 1 CBX in last two year! Now how to i can ussed it in new wallet! Thanks
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

ok! Thanks your reply!
I have a question! I have a private key when I buy 1 CBX in last two year! Now how to i can ussed it in new wallet! Thanks

Importprivkey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

need a fully synced wallet first i think.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

ok! Thanks your reply!

Thanks your help!
But at the moment! Can i used web wallet to swap coin? because fully synced wallet need big times for me at the moment!
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Dear all friend
When CBX swap and how to i can swap my coin!
I don''t want a mistake as XBC coin for me
Please help me!
DotDotDot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

I have bought some CBX on Cryptopia but I can see their wallet has got 0 connections. As result my withdrawal is stuck.
Could devs contact them and help them solve the issue.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

ok! Thanks your reply!

Thanks your help!
But at the moment! Can i used web wallet to swap coin? because fully synced wallet need big times for me at the moment!

Im not sure about that but does not the latest snapshot or boostrap in the OP help with the sync issue?

Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

I have bought some CBX on Cryptopia but I can see their wallet has got 0 connections. As result my withdrawal is stuck.
You should contact their customer support about it, they should help you and answer you pretty fast.
If they need us they will then contact us, but first you have to contact them.

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I expect their wallet just needs a reboot ...hopefully they will do that today or tomorrow.
The chain is working fine

DotDotDot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

You should contact their customer support about it, they should help you and answer you pretty fast.
If they need us they will then contact us, but first you have to contact them.
Thank you, I have submitted ticket after 12h my withdrawal being stuck. Afterwards I have noticed their wallet has no connections to the network. Never had a problem with them so hopefully they sort out their wallet soon.
Btw. very happy to find this coin and looking forward to the future projects.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

best coin so far only wish that i got more of if when i could but now seem too hard hopeing for the moon to come early 

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

Really hope CBX gets traded on jl777's decentralised BarterDEX, it's about to blow up big time, they just announced they're close to adding atomic swaps between Komodo & ETH, and Komodo & Erc20 tokens, they call it 'Etomic'. Once that takes off BarterDEX will become a major decentralised atomic swap exchange. They're even using SPV servers now so you don't even have to download the full blockchains to do atomic swaps.

CBX has got to get on BarterDEX guys!!

Honestly i would agree. i have been following the updates from KMD platform/ supernet team. they are doing some nice work out there.
For now still under the radar.

Excuse my ignorance, I wonder how those decentralized exchanges are going to work? I know this is becoming a hot topic after all those KYC verifications are being forced everywhere, and there are several decentralized exchanges existing already, but I never used any, and dont yet understand how they are going to execute trades, if they don't hold the private keys? The taker side is clear, but what about maker side? If I pur an order, which cannot be executed instantly, then I close the browser, how do they executw the trade and take funds when someone wants to buy my order..?

Sorry for possible offtopic, would appreciate if somebody could explain this in couple of words...

... this space is not for rent ...
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

Really hope CBX gets traded on jl777's decentralised BarterDEX, it's about to blow up big time, they just announced they're close to adding atomic swaps between Komodo & ETH, and Komodo & Erc20 tokens, they call it 'Etomic'. Once that takes off BarterDEX will become a major decentralised atomic swap exchange. They're even using SPV servers now so you don't even have to download the full blockchains to do atomic swaps.

Honestly i would agree. i have been following the updates from KMD platform/ supernet team. they are doing some nice work out there.

Excuse my ignorance, I wonder how those decentralized exchanges are going to work? I know this is becoming a hot topic after all those KYC verifications are being forced everywhere, and there are several decentralized exchanges existing already, but I never used any, and dont yet understand how they are going to execute trades, if they don't hold the private keys? The taker side is clear, but what about maker side? If I pur an order, which cannot be executed instantly, then I close the browser, how do they executw the trade and take funds when someone wants to buy my order..?

Sorry for possible offtopic, would appreciate if somebody could explain this in couple of words...

BarterDEX uses 'atomic swaps', so using timelock & multisig, trades happen directly from one blockchain to the other, so the BarterDEX never has your keys or coins. It's fantastic tech, and because they setup SPV servers like electrum, you can do atomic swaps between coins without having to download the full blockchains, but you can if you prefer too.

BarterDEX has a learning curve (especially understanding utxo use), but compared to regular centralised exchange with kyc, hack risk, and withdrawal limits etc, there's no comparison now.

https://themerkle.com/what-is-an-atomic-swap/
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

BarterDEX uses 'atomic swaps', so using timelock & multisig, trades happen directly from one blockchain to the other, so the BarterDEX never has your keys or coins. It's fantastic tech, and because they setup SPV servers like electrum, you can do atomic swaps between coins without having to download the full blockchains, but you can if you prefer too.

BarterDEX has a learning curve (especially understanding utxo use), but compared to regular centralised exchange with kyc, hack risk, and withdrawal limits etc, there's no comparison now.

Interesting stuff!  Be good to say goodbye to centralised exchange dictatorships.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Barterdex and blocknet are both accepting new coins let's be part of the first wave on both.

Regardless of how whether it counts as a huge rise, is there a solution to getting your coins out of the Android Vault?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

Interesting stuff!  Be good to say goodbye to centralised exchange dictatorships.

not really sure about this etherdealta is also dex but it got hacked no extra security it only use the wallet public address to log on

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

not really sure about this etherdealta is also dex but it got hacked no extra security it only use the wallet public address to log on

afaik Etherdelta has their DNS messed with, so more like a phishing attack got users funds.

BarterDEX runs locally as an installed application.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:57:51 AM by drays

Thanks for info! This made me do a bit better research than I did before. In fact, I am looking for more technical explanation of how this works. The internet is full of 'marketing'-type superficial info on atomic swap, with almost no substance, and no technical details. This is the closest to what I was looking for: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/54120/can-someone-eli5-to-me-for-bitcoin-atomic-swaps
Still not perfectly clear, but at least something to think around.
This one was moderately useful too: https://blog.decred.org/2017/09/20/On-Chain-Atomic-Swaps/

The thing sounds really interesting, though it looks like good implementation could be done only after lightning network is tested and adopted, particularly when it comes to BTC exchanges (paying two times tx fees for single exchange could be rather costly). In any case, according to the info I found, decentralized exchanges are NOT going to replace centralized exchange services completely - as for example they are not well-suited for fast back'n'forth trading. But they could provide good trading means for long-term holders who can trade less often and with bigger amounts. Well, I might be mistaken, as there is a lot of contradicting info, but thats the impression I got.

... this space is not for rent ...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:49:01 AM by cryptohunter

barterdex and blocknet are going to be the big news of this year i expect

cbx hopefully can get on both and deserves to be on both ... these fairly distributed projects are going to be the only ones left standing once regulations start sparking up all over the place.

icos are 99% scams

Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: