Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 11:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65825 times)
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:53:08 AM

We need another buy wall from DEV, he have received enough BTC to support his coin a little better here... I thought that all coins that were launched on Bittrex via ICO that the amount of BTC should be placed at the ICO price for x number of days. Did they change that?

Maybe the devs dumped their "free" coins? If all the coins where bought on Bittrex and the buy wall is totaly eaten then there is something that doesn't sound right.

He only put in a buy wall of 7 BTC, not all the BTCs...

I think many of ICO buyers got scared or found another coin that is pumped. Scared from what? I don't know atm. So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit.

"So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit." ....That is true.

I do think it's strange that the buy-wall is gone thow. The buy wall is placed by Bittrex and is a guarantee for the ICO buyers to get their money back. This means that ALL the ICO-funding is gone, because Bittrex places it all in 1 buy-order. So, or all the initial investors are gone or there are more coins in circulation that where cashed.

Where did you get that from that bittrex will put a buy wall up with all the ICO funding? As far as I know they only do it in case the stated goal (here 30BTC) is not met.

Normaly Bittrex will put up a buy wall from all the funds raised from the ICO, the generated fees are discounted and won't be returned in any case. This is a guarantee that they have build in after the many ICO's on Bittrex that went south.

During the ICO that was dispayed on the information page that was available for reading

Again, bittrex doing this "normally" is new to me. On the bittrex information page for the smac ICO there is nothing like that and I doubt bittrex has changed it in the last hours. Please post a link or sth.
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:01:29 PM

We need another buy wall from DEV, he have received enough BTC to support his coin a little better here... I thought that all coins that were launched on Bittrex via ICO that the amount of BTC should be placed at the ICO price for x number of days. Did they change that?

Maybe the devs dumped their "free" coins? If all the coins where bought on Bittrex and the buy wall is totaly eaten then there is something that doesn't sound right.

I think many of ICO buyers got scared or found another coin that is pumped. Scared from what? I don't know atm. So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit.

I do think it's strange that the buy-wall is gone thow. The buy wall is placed by Bittrex and is a guarantee for the ICO buyers to get their money back. This means that ALL the ICO-funding is gone, because Bittrex places it all in 1 buy-order. So, or all the initial investors are gone or there are more coins in circulation that where cashed.

Where did you get that from that bittrex will put a buy wall up with all the ICO funding? As far as I know they only do it in case the stated goal (here 30BTC) is not met.

Normaly Bittrex will put up a buy wall from all the funds raised from the ICO, the generated fees are discounted and won't be returned in any case. This is a guarantee that they have build in after the many ICO's on Bittrex that went south.

During the ICO that was dispayed on the information page that was available for reading

Again, bittrex doing this "normally" is new to me. On the bittrex information page for the smac ICO there is nothing like that and I doubt bittrex has changed it in the last hours. Please post a link or sth.

I don't have the link to the SMAC ICO page. Didn't save it but this is how I understood the explanation
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:07:04 PM

This is what was relevant for me (concerning buywalls by bittrex):

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204259220-Social-Media-Advertisement-Coin-SMAC-Crowdfund-Campaign

In any case 55BTC was raised, and unless I missed sth there was a 7BTC buy wall at ICO price. So I dont really know what your point is - again unless I am mising sth substantial.
pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:42:33 PM

This is what was relevant for me (concerning buywalls by bittrex):

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204259220-Social-Media-Advertisement-Coin-SMAC-Crowdfund-Campaign

In any case 55BTC was raised, and unless I missed sth there was a 7BTC buy wall at ICO price. So I dont really know what your point is - again unless I am mising sth substantial.

You are right, I missunderstood and yes there was a 7 BTC buy wall
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:02:11 PM

There was the buy wall at ICO price using the balance over the BTC raised in the ANN. The goal was 55 BTC so anything more was placed as a wall for phase two which after the fees was about 7 BTC from what I saw.

It seemed that after it went up, there was dumps into it if you look at the volume, it was not pulled down by anyone manually.

Selling ICO coins like this right after launch can happen for two reasons, one is someone decided they no longer wanted to be involved but since there has been no news yet, may not be the case. The other is that someone may have been trying to cause panic sells and dump coins into the buy wall to cause a major dump for cheaper coins which is more possible.

The benefit with SMAC and how it is structured is there is a very small PoW phase starting soon which still is nothing compared to the ICO coin sell. Also, all coins are traceable from the block explorer so these again are ICO coins that are being used to exit or cause panic dumps from what I can tell. The benefit is that the effort has failed since most coins were eaten by the wall and other buys keeping the price very close to ICO phase. The idea behind this and the high PoS interest was to let people accumulate coins and PoS them at high interest until the backend social accounts started so this seems interesting to watch this attempt.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:24:34 PM

There was the buy wall at ICO price using the balance over the BTC raised in the ANN. The goal was 55 BTC so anything more was placed as a wall for phase two which after the fees was about 7 BTC from what I saw.

It seemed that after it went up, there was dumps into it if you look at the volume, it was not pulled down by anyone manually.

Selling ICO coins like this right after launch can happen for two reasons, one is someone decided they no longer wanted to be involved but since there has been no news yet, may not be the case. The other is that someone may have been trying to cause panic sells and dump coins into the buy wall to cause a major dump for cheaper coins which is more possible.

The benefit with SMAC and how it is structured is there is a very small PoW phase starting soon which still is nothing compared to the ICO coin sell. Also, all coins are traceable from the block explorer so these again are ICO coins that are being used to exit or cause panic dumps from what I can tell. The benefit is that the effort has failed since most coins were eaten by the wall and other buys keeping the price very close to ICO phase. The idea behind this and the high PoS interest was to let people accumulate coins and PoS them at high interest until the backend social accounts started so this seems interesting to watch this attempt.

Thank you for your input!

I am staking coins in my wallet atm and will do that for a while. The stronger my hands, the more reward I'll receive. I choose a stable reward vs risky trading (especialy at this phase).
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:26:55 PM

It is just simple, people thought join ICO and hope it will be the next SWIFT and then they notice that it didn't move up and start selling, and more people start selling. And now they will say, dammit, why did i sell my coins at a lose when in a few days it is trading at 20k sats or so.
Empty wishes.Please post a few reason why should I invest in coin that is going down like rock from the sky?If you give me that reason I will build up wall ,huge wall that you never seen  wall like that before Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:38:13 PM

It is just simple, people thought join ICO and hope it will be the next SWIFT and then they notice that it didn't move up and start selling, and more people start selling. And now they will say, dammit, why did i sell my coins at a lose when in a few days it is trading at 20k sats or so.
Empty wishes.Please post a few reason why should I invest in coin that is going down like rock from the sky?If you give me that reason I will build up wall ,huge wall that you never seen  wall like that before Grin

Where did you see that this coin fall like rock from the sky? Current price still is near the ICO price, and it never was pumped like crazy yet. Other coins, especially scams get so huge attention and trade volumes, high market caps.

Madness? No, this is cryptoworld!!!
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:43:36 PM

Where did you see that this coin fall like rock from the sky? Current price still is near the ICO price, and it never was pumped like crazy yet. Other coins, especially scams get so huge attention and trade volumes, high market caps.

Madness? No, this is cryptoworld!!!
-45% from yesterday   ...well minus 45% at start is very destructive for coin reputation ..Looks like dev is not grow enough for this project .Sorry Dude you got to take truth no matter what

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:03:11 PM

This is completely incorrect. The terms are stated in the ANN. Read it.
Let see where this price will go.So far I don't see any support at all and price is going down to the basement level.However I wish the best .Because business plan is looking good.BTW  -50% from yesterday

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:15:04 PM

8244 sat! No one cares to invest this coin?

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:21:32 PM

Let see where this price will go.So far I don't see any support at all and price is going down to the basement level.However I wish the best .Because business plan is looking good.BTW  -50% from yesterday
                                                                                       - 63% from yesterday

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:28:55 PM

another FUD again , look the fact
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

Let see where this price will go.So far I don't see any support at all and price is going down to the basement level.However I wish the best .Because business plan is looking good.BTW  -50% from yesterday
                                                                                      - 63% from yesterday

Omg, as I said, stupidity overtakes the world or you are trying to get lower price. How much coins were sold for those 18k sats? Did you investigate? This was peak of first trades as usual!

What do you want with your extra smart input? Just saying?
Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:04:07 PM

I will buy at 5000 sats in next few days. Sorry for your loss ICO investors Grin

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:26:11 PM

I will buy at 5000 sats in next few days. Sorry for your loss ICO investors Grin

So be it.

I see a gentle manipulation is going on at Bittrex. Are you in this?
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:34:06 PM

You said you will buy at 5k sat, but I think you have just bought coin at 9k5 - 9k3 sat.

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

What is the wallet's port number? I want to mine solo.
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

You can setup RPC port by default. You can mine  but POW rewards dont start until block 2882 and continue until block 7202
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:01:46 PM

so wait, are ppl SELLING this LESS than the 11k they paid for it, for the most part?  wtf?  is this real life? (lol).  is this how retarded crypto is?

(aside from those that maybe got a bit at like 8500k sats and are selling for "such huge" profit at 10k sats)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: