Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:25:34 AM

You, dear sir, are being lied too.

There are no lies in source code.

Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:51:08 AM

We have come up with a way to prove that we do indeed have ownership of the Twitter accounts without revealing the handles.  We will provide proof this coming monday when we release our weekly newsletter.

I am very happy that you guys dont show the twitter accounts, Thank you smac for seeing this upfront! this trol proves that smac is right about that!!!

btw top 10 richlist only grew since ico  Shocked, thank you guys for the cheap coins everyday, love it...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:33:01 AM

We have come up with a way to prove that we do indeed have ownership of the Twitter accounts without revealing the handles.  We will provide proof this coming monday when we release our weekly newsletter.

Finally, some action as this is one of the worst ICO that i have join. Normally when you launch a coin for ICO then coin owner PROTECT the coin price to generate trust. That is what SWIFT did, and SWIFT had a great run, here no trust was generated.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:07:24 AM

Pls provide link to GitHub.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:58:26 AM

Finally, some action as this is one of the worst ICO that i have join. Normally when you launch a coin for ICO then coin owner PROTECT the coin price to generate trust. That is what SWIFT did, and SWIFT had a great run, here no trust was generated.

swift had a great run bc a big part of the ICO were buys by pump groups who got their BTC back from the devs. You also forgot about the hordes of bagholders who bought at 20k+ only to get dumped on by said groups.

You are right though that this coin is disappointintg so far.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:05:29 AM

Hello,

When there is a buy back. Whats going happening with the coins what youre buying back?

Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:54:33 AM

Look at this guy, are you serious, dont you think people are following this? i have a question for you!

1st...Which shareholder of shares(coins), would place a stupid comment like this publicly? instead of sending the SMAC team a pm? isnt that the most proffesional thing to do if you have intrest in a company, and want it to be succesfull, especially when you are a freaking escrow and are promoting coins? (WOC) for example...

2nd...if you are sooo smart and sooo proffesional, tel us, wich company pays commisions or bonus within or after a month Huh only in your crypto pump and dump world mr, you need that dont you?

this is really beyond stupidness if you are really a shareholder, i dont like to fud, but you deserve it.

so Placebo, wellrespected escrow and cryptocurrency promoter, you suck, your comment shows it! stop complaining that the dev or the SMAC team have to hold your hand here every freaking day..they are a company, roadmap is very clear, do i have to explain how that works when you start one?

The only thing SMAC has to do is be a company and make reveneu, everything is based on the coin so that means we are shareholders of the Social Media Advertising Company,for example... if there company is worth 1 million, and you have 10% shares, look at the roadmap & do the math....this isnt yet and wil maybe never be a coin to use every day but shares to HOLD, its all in the roadmap...

i hope you can  stop this and start acting like a proffesional escrow, i am a company owner, i will never enter a ICO again with you as escrow, you talk about SWIFT, again very...not... so smart do that.....i dont understand why people dont simply see trough you. its coming..

For everybody who reads this, please keep it proffesional, with comments like this your not doing your own investment good.... do i really have to explain this Huh

business and decentralized systems, are 2 things, i know you think you know a lot bud you dont and your comments on lots of treaths show it, your not interested in crypto, you are interested in $!

if you are not happy with SMAC! fuck off i will buy your coins, just put them on bittrex  Wink stop complaining and giving stupid advices, that you need to do personally with a pm if you are such a pro....

AGAIN and last time, another person on this treaht said almost the same, i am going to say it different...SMAC doesnt need anybody anymore to be succesfull, they only need to keep there word and everybody who is selling doesnt understand how companies are built, The SMAC team will soon own more than 50% of that company with all the buybacks, understand what that means, people who sell are so stupid and dont understand the roadmap, these boys are for real, they are young and hungry, and every month they buy new accounts and there company is growing, they only need 2BTC profit every week, with existing accounts! this is achievable..if they own 50+% they can change the roadmap and do stuff shareholder really dont like and you guys gave them a free ticket to your so called "moon", they are laughin there buds off..thats whats happening..please think proffesional and if you think crypto is only about pump and dump, you are right! but this is different, this is a company with a registration, and not to control the coin but to build media accounts, thats the big difference here, and they allready own a few! so we do also, so act like it then!

be happy that they arent buying all the shares at this moment as we speek, they know everthing upfront..watch bittrex and the blockexplorer!

Groetjes

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:12:46 PM

Look at this guy, are you serious, dont you think people are following this? i have a question for you!

1st...Which shareholder of shares(coins), would place a stupid comment like this publicly? instead of sending the SMAC team a pm? isnt that the most proffesional thing to do if you have intrest in a company, and want it to be succesfull, especially when you are a freaking escrow and are promoting coins? (WOC) for example...

2nd...if you are sooo smart and sooo proffesional, tel us, wich company pays commisions or bonus within or after a month Huh only in your crypto pump and dump world mr, you need that dont you?

this is really beyond stupidness if you are really a shareholder, i dont like to fud, but you deserve it.

I've truncated your post to save space and repetition but you are absolutely correct in everything you say. 

Sadly it seems the crypto world is filled with silly 12 year olds (whether chronologically or mentally) who have no idea how companies, business, stocks/shares or indeed the real (adult) world work. 

They buy up coins when they peak in price expecting a continuous rapid rise in price that will make them rich overnight.  When this doesn't happen they cry scam and panic sell their coins for a fraction of the price and move on to the next coin that takes their fancy to do the same. 

Nowhere else do people expect companies to give them daily or multiple daily updates - imagine what would happen to the stock markets if people dumped their shares or cried scam just because the CEO of the company didn't give them a daily update or respond to their pathetic demands to be mollycoddled.

As I've said before if you don't have the brain to educate yourself about how these things work, or indeed you don't have the balls for the risk taking that ANY investment takes, YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES.

This is a new area of investment and is still very much like the wild west and if you don't understand what you are doing stay out because all you are serving to do is ensure that you lose money through your childish behaviour on places like BTCtalk and worse than that you actually cause other people to lose money too.

Either man up or fuck the hell off and hide your money under your mattress!
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:51:32 PM

How about posting some Adsense stats like views, clicks, upcoming revenue payouts, etc..?

That will be coming in a newsletter!
wurstgelee

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:19:36 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 03:40:29 PM by wurstgelee

How about posting some Adsense stats like views, clicks, upcoming revenue payouts, etc..?

That will be coming in a newsletter!

Could you please add a link to the block explorer, a link to the GitHub repository and a direct download link for the wallets to the OP? Makes finding those a lot easier.

Thanks!

wurstgelee

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:24:33 PM

Pls provide link to GitHub.

https://github.com/boxxa/SMAC

SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:19:54 PM

We want to make sure all entities are better updated. Going to have to move the block date up 2 days of interest And start at block 15000.  Wallets will be released soon.
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:29:03 PM

Thank you Clminer and Soul_eater_123 for telling it like it is. And thank you dev for staying the course despite both the dumping and the nonsense being spewed in this thread.   If you guys want to sell for a huge loss and risk missing out on an amazing opportunity, then that's your choice but I am staking and I am still super excited about SMAC!!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:30:33 PM

swift had a great run bc a big part of the ICO were buys by pump groups who got their BTC back from the devs. You also forgot about the hordes of bagholders who bought at 20k+ only to get dumped on by said groups.

You are right though that this coin is disappointintg so far.

Swift is still very alive and going to be wellllll past its ath in the Coming months

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

Ann updated with wallets 1.01
wurstgelee

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:27:38 PM

To be 100% sure: The latest commit from 3h ago is included?

And again: please add the block explorer and the link to the GitHub repo to the OP. Wink

SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:32:48 PM

And again: please add the block explorer and the link to the GitHub repo to the OP. Wink
Yes Smiley Thank you for reminding me!
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:40:20 PM

what is your SMAC address?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:42:31 PM

So is everything now working as it should be work?

PS: Happy to see you more on the thread.
wurstgelee

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:45:34 PM

So is everything now working as it should be work?

PS: Happy to see you more on the thread.

Bittrex is currently upgrading the wallet. Wink

I don't want to anticipate "official" statements but I think I might nonetheless tell some facts since those are visible in the sources anyway Wink:

The fork will happen @ block 15000, PoS reward calculation will be fixed from there on.

Also included in the update:

- PoS reward scheme pushed 4 days back which means 4 additional days of 365% staking were added as compensation for the "lost" PoS rewards.
- Improved staking behaviour which will result in a more frequent overall PoS block creation in the network and thereby guarantee a "smoother" blockchain. This fix is effective immediately for everyone who installs the new wallet (takes some staking rounds depending on the wallet's current input sizes though).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: