Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:52:17 PM

We are in a risk of being delisted. If you look, a very small number (< of coins compared to the supply are on Trex due to stakers) so there isn't much buying and selling. The recent action has brought our 7 day average to .33 BTC so we are fine now until the next round. As interest and staking drops to the 3% after the initial months, we will probably see more action.

A custom market with exchanging between coins and USD pairings is in the works. US regulatory stuff sucks to make sure its not in violation of anything.

Check the buy orders for the last few days/weeks. It was aroun 0.40 BTC. I understand that people want to stake their coins etc, but maybe that is also the place were it goes wrong, nobody trade it, no reason to buy it, as more and more coins hit the market because of the huge stake.

So lets put the facts here.

57 BTC ICO.

7 BTC was bought at buy wall

2 BTC buyback

and this coin doesn't have any volume at all... even delisted from Bittrex... so what happens with those 48 BTC left? Who is having fun with it, and where? Ibiza? or another place? This one just went in silence away. Nice work almost $10k profit and this buy saying that they bought a few twitter accounts... very sad, idea was interesting, but ....

What exactly are you talking about?? First of all, it HASN'T been delisted from Bittrex and it won't be because we as a community would not let that happen.

Second, they put up the first buy wall as promised immediately following the ICO and then they put up the second buy wall as well at the end of March. Not only that, but they have been keeping all of us up to date with their newsletter, and if you actually read the last newsletter, you would know that the marketplace is scheduled to be done in the next 3-5 weeks and that the next buy wall is scheduled for the last day of April AND that it will be more than the 2 btc buy wall from the last buy back.

What specifically do you feel the team should be doing differently?

it never ceases to amaze me how impatient crypto investors are!

Of course, it won't be delisted as they will buy and sell to theirself to keep it active, but it is not good, for a ICO coin that paid Bittrex to host their ICO and then being at risk in 2 months....
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:19:44 PM

again, placebo.....what are you talking about man??? this is a brand new project and we are among the elite few who had the foresight to get in while SMAC was still in its embryonic stage. What exactly is bad about us buying to our sell walls for a few weeks to keep SMAC alive until the project gets going?

Seems like you are just looking for something to complain about.....

On another note, newsletter is awesome.....thanks for the updates!!!!
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:35:12 PM

again, placebo.....what are you talking about man??? this is a brand new project and we are among the elite few who had the foresight to get in while SMAC was still in its embryonic stage. What exactly is bad about us buying to our sell walls for a few weeks to keep SMAC alive until the project gets going?

Seems like you are just looking for something to complain about.....

On another note, newsletter is awesome.....thanks for the updates!!!!

This!

"We are estimating that the buyback is going to be anywhere from 5-6.5 btc
depending on how well we do the rest of the month. The buyback is still set to
be on April 30th."

All is working according to plan....

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:51:29 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 07:34:35 AM by dadon

So lets put the facts here.

57 BTC ICO.

7 BTC was bought at buy wall

2 BTC buyback

and this coin doesn't have any volume at all... even delisted from Bittrex... so what happens with those 48 BTC left? Who is having fun with it, and where? Ibiza? or another place? This one just went in silence away. Nice work almost $10k profit and this buy saying that they bought a few twitter accounts... very sad, idea was interesting, but ....

Good fake volume buys today devs.

"We are estimating that the buyback is going to be anywhere from 5-6.5 btc depending on how well we do the rest of the month"

.. So can you actually do a market buy this time instead of setting a fake buy wall?  We already know you can dump into your own walls and create fake volume.

no one is buying your fake coin.  only reason you didn't get delist warning before is because you paid for the ICO.

boxxa is a scammer who put up a donation QR code on his twitter and pretended to be rekt.

everyone has been calling SMAC a scam from the start. proove it by doing market buybacks. not fake buy walls that you dump on.

THERE WAS NO BUY BACK TODAY THAT WAS A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY SELLING TO HIMSELF BECAUSE BITREX IS GOING TO DELIST US IF THERE IS NO VOLUME.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:32:15 AM

All cryptoshitcoins have majority of fake volume, so what are we talking about. Smiley I don't care if dev or sheeps buys my sell orders.
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:11:15 AM

ktfutura has only 1 post meaning he created that account JUST so he could come on here and post that FUD....wtf is up with that??

I guess our days of a FUD free thread are officially over Sad  That sucks.

Guess we might as well get used to it....all coins have it  Roll Eyes
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

@ktfutura Ga je moeder pesten, stomme klote hond.... Translate that, so you have something usefull to do...stupid nerd hiding behind your fake accounts.

We are buying dont you see that. this is what richie will get, this is what he wants, money just like everybody on this site!..there is no need to create fake accounts, this says everything about how lame and a lowliver you are.

and even if boxxa is asking money on twitter... Who isnt...you? wanker..

if you guys that spread the fud are so serious and rightious and we should believe you, why hide... Huh

just mind your own business popo...its not your money.  Grin Grin

Clminer

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:10:44 PM

All cryptoshitcoins have majority of fake volume, so what are we talking about. Smiley I don't care if dev or sheeps buys my sell orders.

Who are you calling sheep, if you buy coins does that make you a sheep... get educated fool.. is this how you super NERDS want to attract more people into your crypto world? keep it going.. you are very cool.

EDIT: At least you have the dignity to show everybody that the most of you sr. Members are stupid MF, that are calling newcomers sheeps.
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:32:28 PM

Clminer, I think what he means is that a buy is a buy regardless of who is buying (in other words I don't think he was calling us sheep, lol). Wink
Clminer

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:00:35 PM

Clminer, I think what he means is that a buy is a buy regardless of who is buying (in other words I don't think he was calling us sheep, lol). Wink

Grin Grin Grin i would like to hear that from him... but thanks...  Wink no need to talk down on others, its insulting..
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:44:48 PM

Anyone wanting to sell I have a buy on bittrex or pm me for a bulk sale.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:31:49 PM

PM placebo, I'm sure he'll gladly sell his stash to you, LOL  Tongue
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:57:11 PM

PM placebo, I'm sure he'll gladly sell his stash to you, LOL  Tongue

Smiley
Looking for about 25k for 2 btc (slightly above market rate)

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Clminer

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:51:27 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:14:33 AM by Clminer

PM placebo, I'm sure he'll gladly sell his stash to you, LOL  Tongue

Smiley
Looking for about 25k for 2 btc (slightly above market rate)
I dont think anybody wil sell them for 7692 sats, my advice is buy while there still cheap, i am buying every day a little bit to please richie... Grin Grin, so are the others.. for 2 btc you can get around 17K right now...
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:48:13 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 06:01:25 PM by Penn.3D

If you really want SMAC, I would recommend putting up a buy wall closer to the ICO price. I may be wrong, but I highly highly doubt that anyone is going to fill your order. Most of the dumpers dumped their coins a few weeks ago (I had an order filled for .5 btc at 5500 sat LOL).

I would say a buy wall at 10k or maybe even 9500 might do the trick.

but then again maybe not   Wink
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:41:56 AM

Not sure if you guys know about Archcoin, but they are another coin that plans to use profits from their company to buy their coins off the market. Anyway, I bring this up because it appears that they will be executing "market buys" which means, if I am not mistaken, they will be buying directly from the Arch sell walls.

I realize awhile back I was arguing in favor of buy walls (instead of market buys), but just hear me out...

If SMAC decided to use their profits to buy off the SMAC sell wall, and let's say they made 5 btc this month...well that would immediately push the price up to 30,000 satoshi and I'm pretty sure it would get SMAC noticed pretty damn quickly! Plus, if people knew that each month a market buy would be executed with whatever money was generated that month, well I do think people would be falling over themselves to buy.

I obviously trust what the team is doing so please don't take this as advice, but rather I just wanted to throw it out there as something to think about.

Clminer

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:06:04 AM

Not sure if you guys know about Archcoin, but they are another coin that plans to use profits from their company to buy their coins off the market. Anyway, I bring this up because it appears that they will be executing "market buys" which means, if I am not mistaken, they will be buying directly from the Arch sell walls.

I realize awhile back I was arguing in favor of buy walls (instead of market buys), but just hear me out...

If SMAC decided to use their profits to buy off the SMAC sell wall, and let's say they made 5 btc this month...well that would immediately push the price up to 30,000 satoshi and I'm pretty sure it would get SMAC noticed pretty damn quickly! Plus, if people knew that each month a market buy would be executed with whatever money was generated that month, well I do think people would be falling over themselves to buy.

I obviously trust what the team is doing so please don't take this as advice, but rather I just wanted to throw it out there as something to think about.

This is what i was saying since my first PM to you guys, please read it again if you dont believe, what SMAC is doing now is honestly not good and will let the price drop instead of rise...Thanks Penn.3D for mentioning this...your point is solid!!

SMAC TEAM should buy from the "Sell" orders so the price will go up!! and they should keep the coins and not dump them back into the market!!

i am really happy that you came with a solid example... cant thank you enough!!
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:15:48 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 03:15:17 AM by Penn.3D

Well I hate to use the word "should," but I do hope the dev team will at least consider it. One more idea that I really like of theirs, is that only CEO level coin holders get to know beforehand when the market buys will be executed. This gives people a huge incentive to buy and hold enough coins to be considered CEOs.

Again just something else to think about.
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:31:34 AM

Well I hate to use the word "should,", but I do hope the dev team will at least consider it. One more idea that I really like of theirs, is that only CEO level coin holders get to know beforehand when the market buys will be executed. This gives people a huge incentive to buy and hold enough coins to be considered CEOs.

Again just something else to think about.

Very valid ideas the SMAC team will discuss next board meeting. As for the ranking system that is in the works.
odyjm

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:42:46 AM

This is what i was saying since my first PM to you guys, please read it again if you dont believe, what SMAC is doing now is honestly not good and will let the price drop instead of rise...Thanks Penn.3D for mentioning this...your point is solid!!

SMAC TEAM should buy from the "Sell" orders so the price will go up!! and they should keep the coins and not dump them back into the market!!

i am really happy that you came with a solid example... cant thank you enough!!

I browse into your posts Clminer and didn't see what you're talking about.

Maybe you was talking about my post ->

"https://twitter.com/SMACteam/status/582993577522806785

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't a buyback supposed to buy into (eat) the sell orders? For what I see the SMACteam simply put a buy order, below the ICO price ?

Are you gonna do this at each buybacK?

Excuse me but I don't understand this."

I have to say the first buyback was a good move. A crazy guy dumps 23138 $SMAC @ 8446 satoshis.
1/30 of the coin that we won't see soon again on markets. We can't expect better when we want to shake weak hands.

Maybe the second/third buyback will be a good move to set low buy order instead of eating the sell orders to again shake weak hands and see 3/30=1/10 of the coin in the hands of SMAC Team instead of pumpers/dumpers.

But I think that the third/fourth buybacks and the others after will be a good move to eat the market, to shake things up a little bit. We know that the team/coin is doing well but outsiders don't. They know it by the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: