Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:18:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 10:31:13 AM

^ +1 looking good!
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:12:22 PM

We have purchased the BTC for the buyback ($1400) but it will not be available until monday so the buyback is going to be postponed until monday. http://puu.sh/hvJOD/3b8776d6f0.png

As promised, thanks! Wink

Would it be possible to add the complete revenue stats for april in the next newsletter?

Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:28:22 PM

Well keep in mind, revenue is only part of the project. Revenue will increase as the team aquires more and more accounts, however what I'm more interested in is everything else! (Marketplace, real world connections, etc. etc.). Plus I still can't for the life of me figure out what a SMACbot is? :-/ lol

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 06:40:22 PM

Well keep in mind, revenue is only part of the project. Revenue will increase as the team aquires more and more accounts, however what I'm more interested in is everything else! (Marketplace, real world connections, etc. etc.). Plus I still can't for the life of me figure out what a SMACbot is? :-/ lol

It's a bot that SMACs people for being stupid Wink
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:22:59 PM

People aren't a fan of him on Twitter but hey, I got harassed when we started this. I personally am not a fan of him but hey, take that with a grain of salt.

It is a good thing to see more coins coming in for this industry as it spreads awareness into markets that we may not have had any attention in. People will see crypto breaking, be pointed into forums and start to see the developments happening and opportunity. We were the first and made a very unique development that is still growing. We are now seeing more people and will open the minds to new developments and buyers which will help the social advertising industry in crypto as a whole IMO.

The only concern I am worried is the bad image in this market. He is known for being a spammer which is much different than targeted content advertising so I do hope we can keep our innovations apart and people can see the difference between the two industries other than one being semi illegal and one being opt-in.

My only regret is I wasn't creative enough to be a "celebrity dev" or some other catchy name. =(

I agree that Viral can only help SMAC because it will increase people's awareness of the potential to make huge amounts of money in social media advertising.

Remember when CANN went from around 700 sat to 15,000 last year? Well when that happened, people started realizing the potential for crypto in the marijuana industry and the next thing you know, Maryjanecoin went to 10,000 sat (up from 1,000) and so did Dopecoin, Hempcoin, Cannacoin and even THCcoin :-P!

My point is, having Viral in the picture will only increase awareness in social media advertising and that can only be good for SMAC! (well unless Viral turns out to be a scam or dud that is, lol....at this point I'm guessing it is legit but we'll see)
jougR79

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:27:25 PM

How to beat the game of social media advertising ?  Smiley
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:45:00 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/smacteam

If you guys want this buyback to have the most impact possible, pull your sell orders right now! The fewer sell orders there are, the higher the price will go when the team does their buy back. Do your part to help SMAC moon and pull you damn sell orders people!

As far as I am aware, nothing like this has ever been done in crypto. The only thing that comes close is arch but they keep their buyback dates and amounts secret and frankly I'm suspicious that their supposed buyback will ever happen at all!

SMAC is charting new territory here and is about to get noticed in a very very big way!

Grin
p3lonis

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:25:48 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/smacteam

If you guys want this buyback to have the most impact possible, pull your sell orders right now! The fewer sell orders there are, the higher the price will go when the team does their buy back. Do your part to help SMAC moon and pull you damn sell orders people!

As far as I am aware, nothing like this has ever been done in crypto. The only thing that comes close is arch but they keep their buyback dates and amounts secret and frankly I'm suspicious that their supposed buyback will ever happen at all!

SMAC is charting new territory here and is about to get noticed in a very very big way!

Grin

Do not expect this, this buy back will definitely expose SMAC to more traders but the traders that are not into for the long haul are gonna profit out. I do have my bids up in case, but way above any orders seen on the book. Im going to let this one ride, next month will be larger and I expect a much larger jump and by then the ones that truly believe will be holding onto even more coins than they own now. Good work smac team, keep it up and continue to bring that positive vibe to cryptos.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:45:06 PM

Another "big success" in the making ah Boxxa???

You definitely have a knack for picking them....
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:00:42 PM

barabbas, just out of curiosity I looked at your post history, and honestly man I have never seen anything like that! You have 130 pages of posts in your history and quite literally EVERY SINGLE POST of yours that I read was negative and nasty!

I first read the 3 most recent pages of your posts and then I randomly skipped around to various pages of your post history and honestly man I have never seen someone with such an extensive posting history where I couldn't find ONE post that was not either crying scam or bs or whatever about this coin and that. It's really quite astonishing!

Are you that negative in your own life or is it just online? Wow man.....seriously like try meditating or yoga or talk therapy or something! Life is too short to be miserable all the time!
p3lonis

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:27:18 PM

barabbas, just out of curiosity I looked at your post history, and honestly man I have never seen anything like that! You have 130 pages of posts in your history and quite literally EVERY SINGLE POST of yours that I read was negative and nasty!

I first read the 3 most recent pages of your posts and then I randomly skipped around to various pages of your post history and honestly man I have never seen someone with such an extensive posting history where I couldn't find ONE post that was not either crying scam or bs or whatever about this coin and that. It's really quite astonishing!

Are you that negative in your own life or is it just online? Wow man.....seriously like try meditating or yoga or talk therapy or something! Life is too short to be miserable all the time!

lol let him be, everyone that has been followiing SMAC knows that boxxa has done his part and more. Responding to him just fuels him, you out of all people know that. On other thoughts, Im here chillin, waiting on this buy back. Funny how the orderbook just keeps getting more stacked and stacked, curious to know how many coins have been transferred from personal wallets to trex over the course of the past week or so for this buy back. I am sure its a good number.  Grin
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:00:42 PM

I've been thinking about what should be done with the buyback coins (assuming they are at some point to be resold) and have a few possible suggestions that I would like other's to give their opinions on. Once the SMAC market is sufficiently big, this will become less important obviously but some things I have thought of for the short term are -

(these should be combined for best effect):

1) Set a minimum time for buyback coins to be held before selling off - for example six months (not a suggestion though am not sure what time frame would be best)

2) Set a minimum threshold price which must be exceeded for a set amount of time e.g. 40K for 2 weeks (again just an example)

3) Set a minimum volume at which the sell off would occur (e.g. 20 BTC/day)

I've removed the 1st point of having a time limit as I think that parameters 2 and 3 adjusted correctly make it rather pointless i.e. there is no point or advantage to waiting a certain period of time if the volume/value is sufficient.

Penn.3D

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:00:08 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 10:15:05 PM by Penn.3D

In the OP, it says this:

SMAC Media will purchase coins from SMAC holders at market price (obviously this has been changed to "as a market buy") through a monthly SMAC buyback program to be used for the rewards programs until all original SMAC coins are bought back. We will use these coins as part of the rewards program and redistribute through contests and giveaways to reward holders.

So the plan is to NOT resell the coins that are bought back (although they will be redistributing them to people that obviously WILL sell them). But there won't be a massive sell back of the coins is the point. That's part of the reason that I have no doubt SMAC is going to easily fly past $1 per coin in the near future.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:46:18 PM

In the OP, it says this:

SMAC Media will purchase coins from SMAC holders at market price (obviously this has been changed to "as a market buy") through a monthly SMAC buyback program to be used for the rewards programs until all original SMAC coins are bought back. We will use these coins as part of the rewards program and redistribute through contests and giveaways to reward holders.

So the plan is to NOT resell the coins that are bought back (although they will be redistributing them to people that obviously WILL sell them). But there won't be a massive sell back of the coins is the point. That's part of the reason that I have no doubt SMAC is going to easily fly past $1 per coin in the near future.

Thanks.  I forgot about that:)
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:53:16 AM

I can't help but wonder if Coinbase is holding up the teams btc, hence the delay. It's just a guess, but from the screenshot that the dev provided, it sure looks like Coinbase. I have only tried to buy btc using Coinbase twice, and both times Coinbase told me on the day I was expecting the coins that my transaction was cancelled (don't remember the reason).

Ever since then I use Localbitcoins. You do pay a little more, but it's easy and reliable and you always get btc the same day of the transaction.

Just my 2 cents.  

edit-I just read reviews of Coinbase and it seems they are pretty reliable these days so who knows....maybe it was just me  Roll Eyes
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:04:42 AM

Will be executed within the next hour.
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:34:02 AM

Thank you for your support community http://puu.sh/hBQzD/4da9a48739.png
NOW time to get back to WORK!
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:39:53 AM

First full buy back. Just the start of more to come. =)
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:40:12 AM

Marketplace coming soon!
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:42:55 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: