Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:27:32 PM

I'm holding and staking, have been since day 1. I guess what I should have done is sold when it was at 100K and bought back in now. Still figuring this trading thing out.

You stake, I stake, she stakes, he stakes. We all stake. 10% per month. It's impossible anyone will ever buy even part this shit. Thank you Ricardo. Have you ever heard about macroeconomics? We are all fucked up. And this clown instead of putting buy walls asks for private transaction. Fuck your private offers, this is real market, real buyers and real sellers, noone needs your private scamms.

FINCEN FINCEN FINCEN BEHIND MY LITTLE SCAMMER

Geez man, you must really have no life.

All my FinCen registration within our LLC and MSB are public record, and you are more than welcome to do any and all verifications you deem necessary...that includes contacting FinCen themselves and inquiring about anything pertaining to our LLC or MSB registration.

I will always offer investment options for stake within our company to private investors. You can't do anything about that..lol

Enough of the profanity in my thread please. State any and all claims you have, but I would like to see you abide by the thread rules I've posted on the OP.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 06:30:55 PM

I bought alot of investors coins at 100K because I know in due time that investment will mature, and more traders will enter this market and demand will increase.

So you bought alot at 100K and once this shit is at 10K you don't buy? Very smart!

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 06:34:02 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:57:21 PM by mprep

All my FinCen registration within our LLC and MSB are public record, and you are more than welcome to do any and all verifications you deem necessary...that includes contacting FinCen themselves and inquiring about anything pertaining to our LLC or MSB registration.

First of all,

Quote from: FINCEN
The inclusion of a business on the MSB Registrant Search Web page is not a recommendation,
certification of legitimacy, or endorsement of the business by any government agency.

then

Information contained on this site has been provided by the MSB registrant. FinCEN does not verify information submitted by the MSB. Information provided on this site reflects only what was provided directly to FinCEN.
AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE PROVIDED FALSE INFORMATION TO A FINCEN FORM
THIS IS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
YOU GET A BONUS SOON SCAMMER
ASK MODERATORS TO CHECK IN HERE

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:44:53 PM

First of all,

The inclusion of a business on the MSB Registrant Search Web page is not a recommendation,
certification of legitimacy, or endorsement of the business by any government agency.

then

Information contained on this site has been provided by the MSB registrant. FinCEN does not verify information submitted by the MSB. Information provided on this site reflects only what was provided directly to FinCEN.

AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE PROVIDED FALSE INFORMATION TO A FINCEN FORM
THIS IS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
YOU GET A BONUS SOON SCAMMER
ASK MODERATORS TO CHECK IN HERE

Ok, for the last time...please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

Just so we're on the same page please clarify your claim...or should I say FUD.

As you continue to make these false accusations in attempt to FUD my thread and/or project, you're in a sense are only bringing more legitimacy to me and the business owners, and the project as a whole.

You can bring on whatever your next claim is, I'm waiting Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:00:40 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:57:46 PM by mprep

Again, FUD FUD FUD excuses.
There's no need to FUD here.
Coin is fucked up
Investors lost 90% of their funds.
Your criminal activity (including fake FINCEN input) statement will get good audience, don't worry.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:02:57 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:58:17 PM by mprep

Again, FUD FUD FUD excuses.
There's no need to FUD here.
Coin is fucked up
Investors lost 90% of their funds.
Your criminal activity (including fake FINCEN input) statement will get good audience, don't worry.

Oh ok, thanks for posting.

Please answer the post below:

Ok, for the last time...please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

As you continue to make these false accusations in attempt to FUD my thread and/or project, you're in a sense are only bringing more legitimacy to me and the business owners, and the project as a whole.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:14:57 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:58:27 PM by mprep

Don't worry. I know false accusations will ihave negative impact to me.

Meanwhile, just to clarify, please provide:

- TOSHIDESK LLC legal residency status
- TOSHIDESK LLC REAL (NOTE UPPERCASE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) address
- TOSHIDESK LLC directors and owners names

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:20:35 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:58:36 PM by mprep

Please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:28:44 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:58:55 PM by mprep

Please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Which of my questions is hard to understand?
What are you trying to hide?
Why do you claim basic questions are FUD_

So much drama to come.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:32:16 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:59:20 PM by mprep

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

So much drama to come.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:43:14 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:59:36 PM by mprep

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

So much drama to come.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

No, this is not how you will run away.

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:43:39 PM

Gutted bittrex volume has gone, cant stand crapsy.   any plans to get onto poloniex?   as for the 8 bit character, seems a bit unhinged or very immature so why not just state who you and other devs are just to shut him/her up.    Not that im saying you have to mind.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

SHUT ME UP?
Why?
I am an investor just like you.
Difference between you and me is that you still believe that this shit will grow while I see what's going on and dev trying to run away.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:50:53 PM

Gutted bittrex volume has gone, cant stand crapsy.   any plans to get onto poloniex?   as for the 8 bit character, seems a bit unhinged or very immature so why not just state who you and other devs are just to shut him/her up.    Not that im saying you have to mind.

Hello Pinkie31,

Sometimes there comes a time when you just have to stop feeding the troll.

All the information is public, there is no need to feed him with our information he claims to be fake.

I've asked him to respectfully support his claim, but he doesn't care to do so...Wonder why? Roll Eyes

We have picked him apart in the 8bit thread as he has lied to many people, and ruined the 8bit community...now he is attempting to lash out at me for calling him out. It's his only defense because he's not respected by anyone and doesn't care about how he presents himself. Let him continue to act out, its what immature people do when they are upset.

Anything he posts from here on out will be ignored or replied to with "Oh ok, thanks for posting."

Yes, I have been actively pursuing Poloniex for quite some time..and hope to have MTR traded there soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:52:38 PM

Anything he posts from here on out will be ignored or replied to with "Oh ok, thanks for posting."

Your lawyer had to be really drunk to give you such ridiculous idea.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:54:34 PM

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:56:15 PM

HE HE HE HE

This is very interesting how your behaviour changed once your were asked for your scam legal status and ownership.

Keep a good job.

It's just a beginning.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:59:34 PM

HE HE HE HE

This is very interesting how your behaviour changed once your were asked for your scam legal status and ownership.

Keep a good job.

It's just a beginning.

pinkie31

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:36:41 PM

SHUT ME UP?
Why?
I am an investor just like you.
Difference between you and me is that you still believe that this shit will grow while I see what's going on and dev trying to run away.

Apologies, shut you up was harsh.
Im only invested (very small amount) as i think a trading platform with advice COULD be interesting.
Took a look at at 8bit and cant really understand your problem, unless youve lost money.
As for mastertradercoin, who knows, plus i wouldnt say running away as your questions have been answered if you dig back through posts.   Anyhow best of luck.
pinkie31

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:39:00 PM

Hello Pinkie31,

Sometimes there comes a time when you just have to stop feeding the troll.

All the information is public, there is no need to feed him with our information he claims to be fake.

I've asked him to respectfully support his claim, but he doesn't care to do so...Wonder why? Roll Eyes

We have picked him apart in the 8bit thread as he has lied to many people, and ruined the 8bit community...now he is attempting to lash out at me for calling him out. It's his only defense because he's not respected by anyone and doesn't care about how he presents himself. Let him continue to act out, its what immature people do when they are upset.

Yes, I have been actively pursuing Poloniex for quite some time..and hope to have MTR traded there soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thank you for your response, you have an interesting project. 
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: