Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:53:42 PM

Oh ok, thanks for posting.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:09:54 AM

No single transaction during last 24 hours... Actually 30 hours...

So, no volume. Zero volume.

What is dev doing? Dev is busy with SHIFT and DASH investments.

Good job dev.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:04:19 PM

Good job dev.

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:53:29 AM

I don't think there is any value dialoging with idiots once they have proved their basic point. (That of being an idiot)

Whatever their motive ... who cares?

Whatever their points ... who cares? (They are full of shoit)

Most of the idiots have no interest in anything of dialog but just dumping their toxic load.
They are like a dog who craps on the neighbors lawn.
No need to try and dialog with them they are just instinctive crappers.

It is better to not aide their defecation but to shun them in the hopes they will get backed up.

Besides even newbie investors are aware of the obvious.
Any experienced investor knew the risks and either averaged down or left already
or believes in the proofs and product and is holding long.

Ego play and proving "rightness" are the enemies of savvy investors.
(Their bankroll defines if they made wise choices anyway.)

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:22:57 AM

Any experienced investor knew the risks and either averaged down or left already

There are no new investors here. No newbie investors nor exp investors. There's a bunch of bagholders dreaming about selling this crap with 50% loss (at this moment it would be 100% as BIDs here are a joke). Unfortunately it not gonna happen. And attacking me does not change the fact this coin is dead.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:36:24 AM

There are no new investors here. No newbie investors nor exp investors. There's a bunch of bagholders dreaming about selling this crap with 50% loss (at this moment it would be 100% as BIDs here are a joke). Unfortunately it not gonna happen. And attacking me does not change the fact this coin is dead.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:41:15 AM

Hey guys,

Everyone that posts on ShapeShift.io BitcoinTalk Page in regards to them adding MTR will be rewarded MTR on the spot!

Tweet them too and earn a few more MTR!

Getting MTR on Shapeshift would be huge for not only MTR, but also ToshiDesk's payment page. I would love to be able to accept all crypto currencies for membership costs and have those automatically converted to MTR. I also would like to make a MTR purchase cart right on the site to allow people to buy MTR without having to hit an exchange.

Ive also been brainstorming all night about ways to really attract new users, and reward them for learning the basics. Lets say setting up an account on Cryptsy was a task or quest and for completing this, that user was rewarded MTR for doing such task. Or lets say thier was a trading quest to make a positive 5% trade in the next 24 hours?

Things like this will make things fun for new and experienced traders. What do you all think?

Please lets annoy ShapeShift.io a ton!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:44:37 AM

Things like this will make things fun for new and experienced traders. What do you all think?

Bunch of most stupid ideas I have read this week.

HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:41:17 PM

And attacking me does not change the fact this coin is dead.

I did not mention anyone by their member name ...
but if you feel my comments apply to you then ... OK

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:30:09 PM

Hello Community,

Should I make a video of me using the new ToshiDesk/ETNA charts?

The many things I can do on this will blow your mind.

I can actually make test accounts for people to try it out.

First 2 (early investors) to post here asking for a test key gets one Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:22:51 AM

Test key Please ... you know I am cravin'

Geo
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:47:50 AM

Key me!

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:54:20 AM

Test key Please ... you know I am cravin'

Geo

Key me!

You two investors got em coming!

Grin

One thing I ask is for a review here on the thread about both of your experiences.

Please keep in mind we are still developing and its not 100%.

Give me a few mins to make your keys folks, and I will deliver them via PM.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:01:44 AM

You'll get my praises. You have not fell shot once in proving your teams tallent! Been here before the thread started Smiley

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:48:29 AM

mastertrader777,

Hi.  You came to our thread to announce yourself, so I came to see what's up.  Unfortunately, these threads are so geared toward people who know all about trading, markets, finance and even worse, programming.

Maybe you weren't trying to reaching an average Jane like myself, I totally understand that.  But after spending 5 minutes scanning through this thread, I still don't know what your project here does!  LOL.  Something tells me it might be important and useful, but to whom?  All I'm wondering is if there could be a sentence at the top of announcements that says something like the following so people like myself (and I really suspect I'm far from the only one) can get the gist immediately:

EX:  MasterTrader, the service that allows (anyone?, traders?, Payment servicers?, merchants? who?) to (immediately? seamlessly?) exchange between any coin and (exchange them for fiat?).

I mean, what do you do?  for whom?

Otherwise, people like myself (and granted, you may not be interested in people like myself) have to spend hours to get the gist of what's up here.

Thanks, I just hope this is productive criticism.  I would really like to see every announcement page, at least every thread that isn't just another coin, explain themselves and their goals at the top so that I'm not afraid to click and look (I'm always wary of how much of a pain I'm about to put myself through).

I'm really only writing this because you all look serious and interesting, and I'd kind of like to know who/what/why you are, but don't want to fall in a black hole when there are dishes and laundry to be washed, LOL.  Thanks for reading!!!  

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:06:27 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 03:09:38 AM by mastertrader777

mastertrader777,

Hi.  You came to our thread to announce yourself, so I came to see what's up.  Unfortunately, these threads are so geared toward people who know all about trading, markets, finance and even worse, programming.

Maybe you weren't trying to reaching an average Jane like myself, I totally understand that.  But after spending 5 minutes scanning through this thread, I still don't know what your project here does!  LOL.  Something tells me it might be important and useful, but to whom?  All I'm wondering is if there could be a sentence at the top of announcements that says something like the following so people like myself (and I really suspect I'm far from the only one) can get the gist immediately:

EX:  MasterTrader, the service that allows (anyone?, traders?, Payment servicers?, merchants? who?) to (immediately? seamlessly?) exchange between any coin and (exchange them for fiat?).

I mean, what do you do?  for whom?

Otherwise, people like myself (and granted, you may not be interested in people like myself) have to spend hours to get the gist of what's up here.

Thanks, I just hope this is productive criticism.  I would really like to see every announcement page, at least every thread that isn't just another coin, explain themselves and their goals at the top so that I'm not afraid to click and look (I'm always wary of how much of a pain I'm about to put myself through).

I'm really only writing this because you all look serious and interesting, and I'd kind of like to know who/what/why you are, but don't want to fall in a black hole when there are dishes and laundry to be washed, LOL.  Thanks for reading!!!  

Hello TanteStefana2,

Thanks for your post.

Always enjoy new feedback, and I will certainly do my best to explain everything in a short and sweet elevator pitch.

Let me finish up making these Test Accounts I promised my investors tonight, and I will be back to address your concerns in great detail.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

George: Check your inbox in 5 mins for your credentials. (SENT)

Crazywhack: Check your inbox in 20 mins for your credentials. (SENT)

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:05:31 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 03:33:14 AM by mastertrader777

mastertrader777,

The Beginning:

An afternoon at Starbucks conversing about the future of Bitcoin led into a debate over creating a platform for the community. I've always felt a void within the crypto community. We've spent hours in chat rooms, discussing trade strategy, FUD, and coin development. However, a centralized hub for content creation to express a users ideas, and perspective was greatly needed. A close friend, sat back took a sip of his cappuccino and asked "Why can't you get paid for information, like tips?". Instantly we arrived at the conclusion of monetizing insight. MasterTraders (Authors) provide analysis, expertise, and credibility to traders (Subscribers) who in return compensate valuable content. A simplistic approach to rewarding thought! Most importantly, is the dynamic historical charting software which is able to immediately obtain newly added digital currencies the second they emerge on reputable exchanges. Finally, traders are able to engage on speculation, monitor a plethora of alt coins, while establishing a solid reputation within the our community.

Who We Are:

ToshiDesk is a user-centered ‘social trading network’ whose private beta was recently released at the end of April, has incorporated its own cryptocurrency as a reward mechanism, placing value on the insights of its users. Rather than relying on prebuilt tools, users can ask successful traders for advice on altcoin trading, these traders then being rewarded if the advice given turns out to be useful. An open dialog platform allows for real-time communication between users, and it is hoped that the volatility of altcoin trading will ultimately become less of an obstacle for the network’s user base.

What we Sell:

ToshiDesk offers a game changing tool which enables a traders peers and followers to view your entry and exit points within a specific marketplace known as social charting. Most importantly, the level of transparency confirms the validity and credibility of a traders insight, analysis, and perspective on emergent crypto currencies. Additionally, traders are able to take full advantage of Toshidesk's interactive trading platform which provides real-time data expanding over 660 digital currencies. ToshiDesk's goal is to unite bitcoin related companies, traders, and enthusiast targeting a specific audience who wish to create content via comments, tweets, and post on newly released coins, trade strategy and trending events thru-out the crypto community.

In addition, traders receive rankings based upon their credible insight and analysis of the crypto marketplace. In return for a traders valued content, followers provide compensation via micropayments in the form of the platforms own digital currency "MTR", ultimately vitalizing a prosperous community from the ground up while allowing the user to experience the alt coin marketplace from an in-depth advantage point.

Who We Sell To:

ToshiDesk primary niche markets and focus is individuals and businesses involved within the financial technology industry, whom seek to have a deeper perspective of all digital currencies. Most importantly establishing relationships and bonds amongst traders, entrepreneurs, and enthusiast alike will encourage content creation and yield continued growth of digital currencies globally.

Technology:

ToshiDesk will maintain the latest innovative charting software within the FinTech marketplace, remaining current and steadfast on the release of new alt coins, news, and market analysis. Additionally, ToshiDesk has implemented a social dynamic within the crypto community, further enhancing the transparency of trading within a specific currency. Social Charting allows users to view entry (Buy) and exit (Sell) points of a particular currency of your friends, colleagues, and peers in real-time.

ToshiTrader - our mobile trading terminal (Releasing - Q4 2015), is a state-of-the-art native iOS/Android application that is a must have for any trader to stay tuned to the market and make instantaneous trading decisions on the go.

Traders from all over the world, will be able to utilize numerous charting indicators, and custom tools to acquire an in depth perspective of hundreds of markets on multiple exchanges.

Products and Services:

ToshiDesk Content Management System (CMS) Key Features currently available are:

Code:
Custom Charts for Every Altcoin Market

Integrated Proof of Stake (POS) Web Wallet

Professional Altcoin Charting Tools

Trader Performance Ledger

Ranking Profile

Master Dashboard

Trade Alerts & Notifications

Inbox Messaging

MTR Tipping Wallet

Voting Abilities

Live Social Charting Features

Compare Exchange Markets Feature

Intelligent Market Alerts

4-Tier Trader Ranking Algorithm

Chart Ranking

Access to MasterTrader University ( MTU )

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
An expansive Alt coin historical charting database
Orders/positions entry and monitoring
Social Charting for traders & analyst
MasterTrader University trading techniques and coursework
Virtual Bitcoin trading accounts with simulated trading options
Live News and updates from verified media providers
Level 1 & 2 streaming market quotes
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Chat Box - Connect with traders globally.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

ToshiDesk Membership Plans:

(14 Day) Free Trial  - FREE
(1) Month Membership - $9.99
(3) Month Membership - $24.99
(6) Month Membership - $44.99
(1) Year Membership  - $64.99

*Pricing Plans subject to change before public launch*

Current Press Releases/Articles

BitcoinTalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.0

COINBUZZ PRESS RELEASE

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/05/22/toshidesk-the-social-altcoin-trading-platform/

COINTELEGRAPH ARTICLE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114021/facelift-how-decentralized-social-networks-could-make-crypto-cool

COINTELEGRAPH ARTICLE # 2

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114263/the-future-of-cryptocurrency-trading-may-require-making-it-social

COINSSOURCE ARTICLE

http://www.coinssource.com/toshidesk-beta-live

MTR / TOSHIDESK ENTERS THE MARKETPLACE

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

MTR /TOSHIDESK ARTICLE

http://coin-network.com/mastertradercoin-social-media-consultation-platform-toshidesk/

BITCOINVEGAS ARTICLE

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/mastertrader-coin-a-very-high-quality-coin-you-should-certainly-consider/

Thank You,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
contact@mastertradercoion.com

ToshiDesk Beta is NOW LIVE!
www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:13:03 AM

mastertrader777,

The Beginning:

An afternoon at Starbucks conversing about the future of Bitcoin led into a debate over creating a platform for the community. I've always felt a void within the crypto community. We've spent hours in chat rooms, discussing trade strategy, FUD, and coin development. However, a centralized hub for content creation to express a users ideas, and perspective was greatly needed. A close friend, sat back took a sip of his cappuccino and asked "Why can't you get paid for information, like tips?". Instantly we arrived at the conclusion of monetizing insight. MasterTraders (Authors) provide analysis, expertise, and credibility to traders (Subscribers) who in return compensate valuable content. A simplistic approach to rewarding thought! Most importantly, is the dynamic historical charting software which is able to immediately obtain newly added digital currencies the second they emerge on reputable exchanges. Finally, traders are able to engage on speculation, monitor a plethora of alt coins, while establishing a solid reputation within the our community.

Who We Are:

ToshiDesk is a user-centered ‘social trading network’ whose private beta was recently released at the end of April, has incorporated its own cryptocurrency as a reward mechanism, placing value on the insights of its users. Rather than relying on prebuilt tools, users can ask successful traders for advice on altcoin trading, these traders then being rewarded if the advice given turns out to be useful. An open dialog platform allows for real-time communication between users, and it is hoped that the volatility of altcoin trading will ultimately become less of an obstacle for the network’s user base.

What we Sell:

ToshiDesk offers a game changing tool which enables a traders peers and followers to view your entry and exit points within a specific marketplace known as social charting. Most importantly, the level of transparency confirms the validity and credibility of a traders insight, analysis, and perspective on emergent crypto currencies. Additionally, traders are able to take full advantage of Toshidesk's interactive trading platform which provides real-time data expanding over 660 digital currencies. ToshiDesk's goal is to unite bitcoin related companies, traders, and enthusiast targeting a specific audience who wish to create content via comments, tweets, and post on newly released coins, trade strategy and trending events thru-out the crypto community.

In addition, traders receive rankings based upon their credible insight and analysis of the crypto marketplace. In return for a traders valued content, followers provide compensation via micropayments in the form of the platforms own digital currency "MTR", ultimately vitalizing a prosperous community from the ground up while allowing the user to experience the alt coin marketplace from an in-depth advantage point.

Who We Sell To:

ToshiDesk primary niche markets and focus is individuals and businesses involved within the financial technology industry, whom seek to have a deeper perspective of all digital currencies. Most importantly establishing relationships and bonds amongst traders, entrepreneurs, and enthusiast alike will encourage content creation and yield continued growth of digital currencies globally.

Technology:

ToshiDesk will maintain the latest innovative charting software within the FinTech marketplace, remaining current and steadfast on the release of new alt coins, news, and market analysis. Additionally, ToshiDesk has implemented a social dynamic within the crypto community, further enhancing the transparency of trading within a specific currency. Social Charting allows users to view entry (Buy) and exit (Sell) points of a particular currency of your friends, colleagues, and peers in real-time.

ToshiTrader - our mobile trading terminal (Releasing - Q4 2015), is a state-of-the-art native iOS/Android application that is a must have for any trader to stay tuned to the market and make instantaneous trading decisions on the go.

Traders from all over the world, will be able to utilize numerous charting indicators, and custom tools to acquire an in depth perspective of hundreds of markets on multiple exchanges.

Products and Services:

Code:

Ranking Profile

Master Dashboard

Inbox Messaging

MTR Tipping Wallet

Voting Abilities

Chart Ranking

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

BitcoinTalk Thread:

COINBUZZ PRESS RELEASE

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/05/22/toshidesk-the-social-altcoin-trading-platform/

COINTELEGRAPH ARTICLE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114021/facelift-how-decentralized-social-networks-could-make-crypto-cool

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114263/the-future-of-cryptocurrency-trading-may-require-making-it-social

COINSSOURCE ARTICLE

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

MTR /TOSHIDESK ARTICLE

http://coin-network.com/mastertradercoin-social-media-consultation-platform-toshidesk/

BITCOINVEGAS ARTICLE

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/mastertrader-coin-a-very-high-quality-coin-you-should-certainly-consider/

Thank You,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Awesome update thanks for the communication I really appreciate it

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 06:18:58 AM

mastertrader777,

TanteStefana2,

mastertrader777 is just a scammer who spammed your thread with advertisement of his thread
Look at other of his spam activities in last hours

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028119.msg12331197#msg12331197
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895425.msg12331218#msg12331218

Just report this spam to the moderators to sort this crap out.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:25:58 AM

mastertrader777,

The Beginning:

Who We Are:

What we Sell:

Who We Sell To:

Technology:

Products and Services:

Code:

Ranking Profile

Master Dashboard

Inbox Messaging

MTR Tipping Wallet

Voting Abilities

Chart Ranking

BitcoinTalk Thread:

COINBUZZ PRESS RELEASE

COINTELEGRAPH ARTICLE

COINSSOURCE ARTICLE

MTR /TOSHIDESK ARTICLE

BITCOINVEGAS ARTICLE

Thank You,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Now THAT was clear!  Thank you very much!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: