Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:41:12 AM

Hello MTR Community.

MTR Administration here to bring you supporters another ToshiDesk Development Update.

Charting will be one of the most important aspects of ToshiDesk, and integrating the "social" in ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform is just as important.

We wanted to bring a little bit of that to the table and show you MTR Administration is doing developing features no other chart site is doing for any Crypto Traders.

So take a look at where we are with this.

Any user can enter information about trades they have made.

Those trades will show in their own trade notification section.

If a user is a master and is followed by people, then those people also see the trades in the notification section.

The user will fill in a form showing the exchange, market, date/time, quantity and amount.

This information is stored in the database and then linked with their profile.

When a chart is first displayed, the system sends down all of the information about trades as well.

As time passes, both the chart and trade notifications are updated, real-time.

To make this flexible, as users may not always want to see these trades in their chart, there is a button (top left triangle).

When the button is clicked the trades display on the chart as flags.

When the flag is hovered over, information about that trade displays.

The trades are populated on the chart just as the candlesticks are - based on time and price.

So picture being able to log into ToshiDesk, and Click a button - and have the charts display where all your Masters, Friends, and your personal chosen followers entry and exit points on the charts. This feature of Social Charting will dig deeper, trust me we are just scratching the surface right now with that concept and promise to bring you all something truly out of this world useful!

Please check out www.ToshiDesk.co - To sign up for BETA access.

Thanks for all the support MTR Community, and we wish you tell your friends to come stop by the thread!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter
Contact@MasterTraderCoin.com - Email
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
ActualUpsurge

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:43:19 AM

so we have 100k coins, and 10 million premine, so when the price goes up you can sell to enhance toshidesk. hmm.

what happenen to the good old days when devs had 2% premine, you actually have 10,000% premine.

or 98.9% of the combined coins is premine. can we explain this? other than its for toshidesk?

Right now as we speak, your 10m coin premine is worth 6700BTC or $1,858,513 USD.

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:44:38 AM

so we have 100k coins, and 10 million premine, so when the price goes up you can sell to enhance toshidesk. hmm.

what happenen to the good old days when devs had 2% premine, you actually have 10,000% premine.

or 98.9% of the combined coins is premine. can we explain this? other than its for toshidesk?

Right now as we speak, your 10m coin premine is worth 6700BTC or $1,858,513 USD.

Read the white paper...

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:45:35 AM

not playing this coin..
good luck!

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care

I can't get over the 10mil Mtr held in reserve.

I don't appreciate you coming here with an account made in early 2014 with nothing put 3 post including your post here trying to smear the thread with your chime in's. Show some respect and post from your real account.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

@MasterTrader777 I find your comment to be troubling.

Actually I was seriously considering investing this coin. I do know from and MIT study, that the coins that are most successful are the one that are less top heavy and better distributed. This is just one aspect I'm considering. The fact that your wallet is not cut and paste is refreshing. I've downloaded it and I'm checking it out. If it has enough unique features, I may find it worth investing in. 

As a matter of fact this is the name I use in every forum. I don't have a lot of posts in this forum because I don't use it much. I have been spending a lot of time in hashtalk which is currently down and under huge scrutiny.  Josh was pretty harsh with critics as well. He was also a bit of a control freak. He too keeps most of his coins close to himself. I am not interested in getting caught up in something like that again.

Please do not come here and compare MTR to that shitcoin in any way.

There are many shitcoins out there. I have made plenty of money off of paycoin. There are many who didn't. And when I have money vested I too take it personally when someone trashes my investment. But in the end I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not trying to make a quick buck. Don't make the same mistake as they did by trying to silence legitimate concerns.

Legitimate concerns?

I have addressed them multiple times not only from you, but a few others, and my answers have been straight forward and direct.

Have you read the whitepaper?

I would like to ask that you do.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

ActualUpsurge

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:50:14 AM

MasterTrader777 could you please stop deleting your old posts so my post isn't first on page 38. if you have any issues please contact me via PM.

ive watched you go from 191 posts to 187 it attempt to hide my post. hiding isn't the answer.

could we get some kind of breakdown on this toshidesk? and why it needs 2million dollars funding? thats at current levels, if price goes up x3, then you will have 6million dollars USD equivalent in premine, are your servers made of gold?

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:53:12 AM

Show some respect and post from your real account.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

I don't believe I was being "pretty harsh" in my response at all, as I answered it accurately, promptly, and respectfully. 

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Seems like a direct accusation to me.

You did answer my concern. In your own words and promptly, which is appreciated. Not much more detail on the subject is needed. I will be impressed if your level of interest in what the community thinks is maintained in the years to come.

I hope this coin succeeds. And I would love to have a coin with the features and support that is being promised. I don't think in today's altcoin environment that it is going too far to voice legitimate concerns.
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:55:46 AM

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

I don't believe I was being "pretty harsh" in my response at all, as I answered it accurately, promptly, and respectfully.  

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

You did answer my concern. In your own words and promptly, which is appreciated. Not much more detail on the subject is needed. I will be impressed if your level of interest in what the community thinks is maintained in the years to come.

I hope this coin succeeds. And I would love to have a coin with the features and support that is being promised. I don't think in today's altcoin environment that it is going too far to voice legitimate concerns.
Can you please repost the full conversation instead of editing it? Or shall I mister liberty

Hello,

I appreciate your concerns.

I will do my best to address them.

MTR is currently in its infancy stages, and MTR administration wishes to scale coin distribution appropriately. I'm not creating a social trading platform that fills the void our community currently needs, to be disingenuous and have everything I've created diminished. I've reserved 10M MTR for this "elephant" to be a talking point of discussion. In the event the overall value of MTR increases significantly, our development team will be able to leverage the reserve we have to further enhance ToshiDesk alongside other services. LIVE announcements will be posted in advance prior to market distribution, updating the community on exact amounts in which we plan to release. MTR administration will provide wallet addresses for anyone who seeks to audit our credibility.

Upon completion of ToshiDesk Beta Launch, MTR Admin will continue to scale the currency cautiously similar to a parent with a newborn. Most importantly as The currency strengthens so will the adaptation of merchants and services. Our next progressive leap is creating MasterSave which implements a "Certificate of Stake" feature. Certificate of Stake is similar to financial institutions Certificate of Deposit, but with several major enhancements which will go a long way in validating digital currencies globally.

MTR Administration appreciates the communities’ opinions and feedback. ToshiDesk will be advised by a member-managed board of directors. Board members will have final say pertaining to any voting rights and/ or decisions.

Wrapping up, I have plenty of people that will vouch for me and my integrity. I don't appreciate you coming here with an account made in early 2014 with nothing put 3 post including your post here trying to smear the thread with your chime in's. Show some respect and post from your real account.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

LiberyMind, Please get a life.
Speedracer.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:57:00 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 02:17:31 PM by mastertrader777

MasterTrader777 could you please stop deleting your old posts so my post isn't first on page 38. if you have any issues please contact me via PM.

ive watched you go from 191 posts to 187 it attempt to hide my post. hiding isn't the answer.

could we get some kind of breakdown on this toshidesk? and why it needs 2million dollars funding? thats at current levels, if price goes up x3, then you will have 6million dollars USD equivalent in premine, are your servers made of gold?

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Lol, not hiding your post? You are simply trying to hide my update...I know this game too well buddy. lol.

I'm deleting my own price post that are no longer relevant to showcase my update development.

How about if you have any questions comments or concerns you contact me via PM?  

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:59:12 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 08:09:05 AM by jc12345

Premine is always a risk and the risk is directly related to the dev's integrity and commitment tot the coin. Many coins have been burned by dev action which is something that nothing can be done about and where the dev dumped premine and the people got upset. Many coins have also been burned where the dev does not have any resources to do development with and then the people get upset about the dev's non-action. In both cases people get upset.  The answer is somewhere in-between. The size of the primine is one of those things where at the anticipated price range eventually, based on other coins at similar price levels, there will never be a buy order side of perhaps more than 100k at one time. This means that if the premine was 100k or 10m does not make a difference.

The way I look at this is that I don't put anything in that I cannot afford to lose. I am very critical about devs and judge their actions because in this game dev action is the only indicator of a dev's integrity and commitment and plays a big part in a coin's future. So far, apart from the early POW launch,  the dev has been very professional with regular feedback and updates etc. Does the dev have integrity? Maybe/maybe not, but each action will be closely watched and judged and tip the scale to either side. Can the dev dump premine? Yes and no, because it is in escrow and as long as the community watches the premine account with a hawks eye for unannounced movements not in line with the roadmap and as long as the escrow holder makes noise here when there is an imminent movement then things should be fine. The escrow holder can for example make an announcement of a planned move then the community has time to decide if the move is justified or not and get out if they want to.

From a product and roadmap/whitepaper perspective Toshidesk is certainly something that will be in high demand and will therefore create demand for MTR. Demand for a coin is after dev action the biggest thing that determines the future of a coin and third on the list imo is coin specs. As can be derived from recent coins with different types of stake % then the stake % has to be not too big and not too low. MTR's stake % is in the sweet spot if you look at the money supply graph I posted earlier. If a coin has a committed dev with integrity, with a solid roadmap and product and there is demand for the coin and the specs are in the sweet spot, then it is a good combination with a higher chance of success. This is much more than can be said of most other coins.

Is there risk? Yes. But there are also compensating controls that seems to be strong enough in this case that reduces the risk to some extent. In the event that the plane does crash and burn, then the coin joins the other 99% of coins and since everyone followed the golden rule of not investing what they cannot afford, then it is not a big issue. So far risk vs reward looks positive. If it is so that Satoshi Nakamoto owns 1m BTC, he can kill the market in one go, but I would like to believe that his integrity is preventing him from doing that.

This is my personal view and what I use to assess the risk of premine in this case.
ActualUpsurge

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 07:01:21 AM

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Lol, not hiding your post? You are simply trying to hide my update...I know this game to well buddy. lol.

I'm deleting my own price post that are no longer relevant to showcase my update development.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

i just had a concern, please answer it publicly, at the current low price you have 1.8million USD premine. what are your servers made of? gold or crystal meth?

Speedracer

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:03:42 AM

WTF kind of childish noob fudders, Thinks they can Out keyboard ninja a bunch of senior/hero members...

You have been busted wide open brah.
Get over it
Libertymind

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:03:57 AM

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Can you please repost the full conversation instead of editing it? Or shall I mister liberty

Hello,

MTR is currently in its infancy stages, and MTR administration wishes to scale coin distribution appropriately. I'm not creating a social trading platform that fills the void our community currently needs, to be disingenuous and have everything I've created diminished. I've reserved 10M MTR for this "elephant" to be a talking point of discussion. In the event the overall value of MTR increases significantly, our development team will be able to leverage the reserve we have to further enhance ToshiDesk alongside other services. LIVE announcements will be posted in advance prior to market distribution, updating the community on exact amounts in which we plan to release. MTR administration will provide wallet addresses for anyone who seeks to audit our credibility.

Upon completion of ToshiDesk Beta Launch, MTR Admin will continue to scale the currency cautiously similar to a parent with a newborn. Most importantly as The currency strengthens so will the adaptation of merchants and services. Our next progressive leap is creating MasterSave which implements a "Certificate of Stake" feature. Certificate of Stake is similar to financial institutions Certificate of Deposit, but with several major enhancements which will go a long way in validating digital currencies globally.

MTR Administration appreciates the communities’ opinions and feedback. ToshiDesk will be advised by a member-managed board of directors. Board members will have final say pertaining to any voting rights and/ or decisions.

Wrapping up, I have plenty of people that will vouch for me and my integrity. I don't appreciate you coming here with an account made in early 2014 with nothing put 3 post including your post here trying to smear the thread with your chime in's. Show some respect and post from your real account.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

LiberyMind, Please get a life.
Speedracer.

Wow, really?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:10:29 AM

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Lol, not hiding your post? You are simply trying to hide my update...I know this game to well buddy. lol.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

i just had a concern, please answer it publicly, at the current low price you have 1.8million USD premine. what are your servers made of? gold or crystal meth?

Lol I answered your concerns in the whitepaper, why don't you give it read??

You unfortunately haven't read the whitepaper and this is why you still or asking the same questions over and over again.

ToshiDesk is by far not the ONLY platform that makes up the core of MTR's products and services.

MasterSave will be one, along with MasterHash, MasterNET, ToshiBit, and MasterAssets

Now your next question are my severs made of gold or crystal meth?

That's where I end it.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great night.

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:12:59 AM

Hello MTR Community.

MTR Administration here to bring you supporters another ToshiDesk Development Update.

Charting will be one of the most important aspects of ToshiDesk, and integrating the "social" in ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform is just as important.

We wanted to bring a little bit of that to the table and show you MTR Administration is doing developing features no other chart site is doing for any Crypto Traders.

So take a look at where we are with this.

Any user can enter information about trades they have made.

Those trades will show in their own trade notification section.

If a user is a master and is followed by people, then those people also see the trades in the notification section.

The user will fill in a form showing the exchange, market, date/time, quantity and amount.

This information is stored in the database and then linked with their profile.

When a chart is first displayed, the system sends down all of the information about trades as well.

As time passes, both the chart and trade notifications are updated, real-time.

To make this flexible, as users may not always want to see these trades in their chart, there is a button (top left triangle).

When the button is clicked the trades display on the chart as flags.

When the flag is hovered over, information about that trade displays.

The trades are populated on the chart just as the candlesticks are - based on time and price.

So picture being able to log into ToshiDesk, and Click a button - and have the charts display where all your Masters, Friends, and your personal chosen followers entry and exit points on the charts. This feature of Social Charting will dig deeper, trust me we are just scratching the surface right now with that concept and promise to bring you all something truly out of this world useful!

Please check out www.ToshiDesk.co - To sign up for BETA access.

Thanks for all the support MTR Community, and we wish you tell your friends to come stop by the thread!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter
Contact@MasterTraderCoin.com - Email
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:41:04 AM

Hello,

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

I don't appreciate you coming here with an account made in early 2014 with nothing put 3 post including your post here trying to smear the thread with your chime in's. Show some respect and post from your real account.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Actually I was seriously considering investing this coin. I do know from and MIT study, that the coins that are most successful are the one that are less top heavy and better distributed. This is just one aspect I'm considering. The fact that your wallet is not cut and paste is refreshing. I've downloaded it and I'm checking it out. If it has enough unique features, I may find it worth investing in. 

As a matter of fact this is the name I use in every forum. I don't have a lot of posts in this forum because I don't use it much. I have been spending a lot of time in hashtalk which is currently down and under huge scrutiny.  Josh was pretty harsh with critics as well. He was also a bit of a control freak. He too keeps most of his coins close to himself. I am not interested in getting caught up in something like that again.

I answered your question fully and treated it as any other question asked in this thread. My 2 cents at the end was just my final thoughts as I looked after typing all that to see you haven't made a post in quite some time. That's a bit alarming to me as well. What else also pinged the alarm is how brief and short your comment was, a serious investor that was truly interested (in my opinion ) would have given me more to read into. A serious investor would have also read the thread, whitepaper, and realized the basis on which that reserve is being contained and used for long term.

Mind posting your profile links from other forums using your currently used forum handle? Just to clear the air? I don't believe I was being "pretty harsh" in my response at all, as I answered it accurately, promptly, and respectfully. 

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

That troll is trying to make convo look different than actual talk. I still don't see him post profile links where he use his name anywhere else? He said he post everywhere with the name. I don't see when I search Libertymind at google? Troll jajaja
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:55:00 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 05:47:27 PM by HegelianCattalactics

New Article about MTR.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3804476-discovering-opportunity-in-the-crypto-trading-markets

Discovering Opportunity In The Crypto Trading Markets

The Crypto Coin trading market is not for the faint of heart. Yet it offers exceptional opportunity for investors equipped with the right knowledge.

Here is what matters:

1.) The Coin must have a viable utility within the marketplace. Ideally that usefulness will extend beyond just the Crypto or Altcoin arena; however practical service within the environment will suffice.

2.) The Coin management team must be transparent, reachable, responsive and well organized and reliable with defined plans solving immediate and mid-term need. Long term vison and goals aren't as critical in this fast past "dog eat dog" environment … not "yet" anyways, because if they do not get traction and do well at the onset and interim; most die on the vine regardless of technology or utility. (Lest they have significant financial backing.)

3.) Due to the severe downturn in volumes, interest and liquidity in the Altcoin environment; unfortunately these new Altcoins must also act as their own Market Makers. Market makers exist in every substantial trade environment so it is "normal;" however it is a dangerous line to walk between manipulation and support. The advantage here for the investor is that the integrity and consistency or lack thereof, of their actions defines the foundation or lack thereof of their Coin.

4.) Volume precedes price in an organic market. The wise investor will watch for and be patient for increased volume and natural price changes.

5.) Coin structure and reputable rollout. Coin structure is complicated, so I won't go into it here, but how the Coin is structured down to the tiniest detail is one of the most critical factors in the Altcoin Marketspace.

Before I go on much further; I am going to mention MTR MasterTraderCoin as fulfilling pretty much every critical and viable valuation to be found in an Altcoin. Really; better than any I have seen to date except for a handful of well entrenched Coins with large volume liquidity.

I put a lot of energy into digging behind the veil of this small startup company. I am quite sure I upset their CEO numbers of times due to tactics I have learned over the years; however it was all necessary to get insight as to the real potential here. I no longer hold a position in MTR as a point of integrity so that I can write an unbiased article; but the below paragraph explains the key reason as to why you need to watch MTR and do your due diligence regarding taking a position in it.

Bitcoin is here to stay. The cloud is here to stay. Crypto is here to stay. The Crypto Trading markets are just beginning. And for just beginning they are trading in the Billions daily. Crypto will monetize Cloud Commerce. A few of these tiny "Coin" company startups will become like the next Microsoft or Apple. MasterTraderCoin has created a service venue that is needed right now as this industry is just starting up again. As the industry grows they by the very design of their service will be right smack dab in the middle of it.

I have not viewed any Coin worthy in over 9 months of looking until MTR surfaced.

So take a look for yourself.

Oh and by the way … they have a 10% Monthly Dividend structured right into their Wallet!

http://mastertradercoin.com/

http://toshidesk.co/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.0
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:22:11 AM

staking only , and sell after add to crypsty .. buy now and sell soon in high price .. cheap  Wink
Libertymind

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:09:43 AM

not playing this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Please do not come here and compare MTR to that shitcoin in any way.

There are many shitcoins out there. I have made plenty of money off of paycoin. There are many who didn't. And when I have money vested I too take it personally when someone trashes my investment. But in the end I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not trying to make a quick buck. Don't make the same mistake as they did by trying to silence legitimate concerns.

Legitimate concerns?

I have addressed them multiple times not only from you, but a few others, and my answers have been straight forward and direct.

Have you read the whitepaper?

I would like to ask that you do.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Just because your answer to the 10mil reserve was thorough and timely doesn't keep if from being a legitimate concern. I do not question your integrity but you insult the intelligence of people in this forum to act as if our concerns on this matter have been sufficiently addressed. It's not that you will dump 10mil, its that you can. That is a lot of power to have. It's a lot of trust we have to put into you. And acting like this is not a legitimate concern is very troubling to me. This is the last post I am making on this subject. I am passing on this coin, not that my newbie rating carries much weight. There are Sr members that have voiced concerns too. So call me whatever name you choose.

I hope you all make a lot of money on this, I really do. I hope that this company lives up to the trust being placed on them. God knows this industry needs some good news on this front. If it does live up to the public trust, it will be a great success and many people will invest in all the ventures this company proposes, and rightly so.

Good luck and good bye ladies and gentlemen.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:55:33 AM

78 blocks to go.
GlitterRush

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:01:28 AM

but it up on bittrex to 90k please

Get your TAM today at https://c-cex.com/?p=tam-btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: