Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675622 times)
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:24:11 PM

any word on the ios update? no notification from testflight yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:13:17 PM

any word on the ios update? no notification from testflight yet.
Hello, weird, the notifications were sent. What's your e-mail address, I'll double-check..

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:20:36 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:53:13 AM by hnin

BETA TESTING SEASON 4 RULES

So awaited, after the new gameplay release, the season 4 is here!

Tomorrow (Thursday, April 14th), at 1pm CEST, all your in-game achievements and gains will be reset and at this
moment, the season will start. The season 4 will last until April 30th, 12am (midnight) CEST. We have prepared a
common pot of 20 000 BitCrystals, which will be distributed as rewards for this season. You'll get points for each
successfully completed level
, according to the stamina needed for each level (see the list of levels and points below).
Then these points will be converted in BitCrystals. All the rewards will be distributed after the end of the season.

• Arrival: 1 point
  • Southern Mountainrange: 1 point
  • Entrance: 1 point
  • Mountainwealth: 1 point
  • Brendol: 1 point
  • Mining: 1 point
  • Crystals: 1 point
  • The Smell: 1 point
  • Magical Crystals: 1 point
  • Airmagic: 2 points
  • Sender: 2 points
  • Renaissance 2: 2 points
  • Bonus 1: 2 points
  • Mountain Gox: 2 points
  • Let there be Lite: 3 points
  • It's a Bearwhale: 2 points
  • A peak into the Future: 2 points
  • Fight Against the Masters: 3 points
  • Forest of Treasure: 1 point
  • Multiplayer: 5 points

Please note all the cheaters we will have detected will be banned from this season's leaderboard and their points
will be reset.
Nevertheless, if you discover an exploit, you can report it and claim a special reward for it. Any
reward can't be claimed for an exploit reported elsewhere than on the dedicated forum

Afterwards, either you keep exploiting it, and it that case the only reward you will get will be the one for having
reported it, either you keep playing fair, and cumulate the points for successfully completed levels, plus the special
reward.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:14:25 PM

Tomorrow (Thursday, April 14th), at 1pm CEST, all your in-game achievements and gains will be reset and at this
moment, the season will start. The season 4 will last until April 30th, 12am (midnight) CEST. We have prepared a
common pot of 20 000 BitCrystals, which will be distributed as rewards for this season. You'll get points for each
, according to the stamina needed for each level (see the list of levels and points below).
Then these points will be converted in BitCrystals. All the rewards will be distributed after the end of the season.

• Bonus 1: 1 point

Please note all the cheaters we will have detected will be banned from this season's leaderboard and their points
will be reset.
Nevertheless, if you discover an exploit, you can report it and claim a special reward for it. Any
reward can't be claimed for an exploit reported elsewhere than on the dedicated forum

Afterwards, either you keep exploiting it, and it that case the only reward you will get will be the one for having
reported it, either you keep playing fair, and cumulate the points for successfully completed levels, plus the special
reward.

will we be able to complete each level only one time or several times to collect more points?
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:19:57 PM

will be reset.

reward.

will we be able to complete each level only one time or several times to collect more points?
As many times as you want Smiley you can play the same level again and again, if you want, and get the points each time you've finished it...

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:40:56 PM

The Partner Merchant should be in place on Thursday, bringing a brand new SoG card

I will offer the new Shopkeepercd https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/partner-merchant#choose tomorrow when I get them from the Partner Merchant. It´s a 2000 limited card edition. Price to public will be 60 BCY.

Please let me know if interested by DM!

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:11:45 PM

will be reset.

reward.

I've been waiting for this update for a while. So glad to see it! Great update and awesome to see the progression of this game. Keep pulling through for us EDS.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:57:09 AM

Is the new(er) version(s) only for Android and iOS? You can't play on desktop or laptop anymore?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:17:49 AM

Is BITCRY on Bittrex the same as BCY?  They are both Bitcrystal.  Bittrex is removing the former due to a broken blockchain.  Just wondering if this is relevant.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 07:55:28 AM

Is the new(er) version(s) only for Android and iOS? You can't play on desktop or laptop anymore?
you can still play on your computer, the web version has been updated as well

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 07:56:44 AM

Is BITCRY on Bittrex the same as BCY?  They are both Bitcrystal.  Bittrex is removing the former due to a broken blockchain.  Just wondering if this is relevant.
No, it's not the same thing: BITCRY=Bitcrystal and it has nothing to do with SoG, while BCY=BitCrystals (with s!), the SoG asset.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:39:25 AM

has it reset now?

Just finished first 10 stamina and was upgrading my cards , was all fine till i tried to level up one of my cards, said something about card not being right in a warning window, then everything was wiped, levels, cards , beginner cards you get at the beginning were back in my deck, total loss of crystals and gold earned, but still only 0/10 stamina , so everything wiped except stamina
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:07:31 PM

has it reset now?

Just finished first 10 stamina and was upgrading my cards , was all fine till i tried to level up one of my cards, said something about card not being right in a warning window, then everything was wiped, levels, cards , beginner cards you get at the beginning were back in my deck, total loss of crystals and gold earned, but still only 0/10 stamina , so everything wiped except stamina
Yes, it has been reset a few moments ago, the season 4 has just started!

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:13:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 12:28:37 PM by jibble

has it reset now?

Ah weird i was an hour early because 1pm CEST is apparently 12 here it said on google so i must of started an hour early by mistake , Nothing reset thou from the last 40-50 minutes of playing , so did it count any of what i did or not? will there be a leaderboard again?

Edit: looks like the game isn't functioning correctly , can anyone else confirm?

Leveling up cards , increases the stat for a second , then when u go back to team screen , all cards are back to their base stats , crashes repeatedly when going from multiplayer to any other screen.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:27:09 PM

has it reset now?

Ah weird i was an hour early because 1pm CEST is apparently 12 here it said on google so i must of started an hour early by mistake , Nothing reset thou from the last 40-50 minutes of playing , so did it count any of what i did or not? will there be a leaderboard again?
The time zones system is a headache...sorry for the confusion. Yes, there'l be a new leaderboard, we're still working on it, thanks for being patient Smiley

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:27:15 PM

seems leaderboards is still old
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:06:32 PM

Need a new Roadmap

The initial roadmap from:
 http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/users/faq?lang=en

Is achieved.

What about a brand new roadmap?

When will SoG be released?

The game is actually in development and several versions will be released. We have set these 4 milestones:

Milestone 1: End of Token sale
Swapbots (trading cards vending machines) configured to accept BCY. Alpha version playable in a web browser. All blockchain-based trading cards issued so far are playable in Moonga.

Milestone 2: October 2015
Early beta of Spells of Genesis with 10 different game levels. The game will allow to connect a Counterwallet and transfer card assets. Extra levels will be available. For example, if a player owns 100 GEMZ a special GEMZ level will be unlocked. A player will be able to view their assets on Counterwallet as digital game items.

Milestone 3: February 2016
Fully featured beta version of the game with all components present. Several levels will be playable, the game interface and story will be complete. The game will have a wallet and payment method.

Milestone 4: April 2016
Final development of the game with over 100 game levels and 150+ cards. With the ability for players to play in groups (guilds), to create their own levels or characters as digital assets, and also trade them.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

will be reset.

reward.

What about the "Bonus 1" level:
Now it costs 2 stamina points - but how much points awarded to the player for its completion?
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

How do you gain PvP points?  That multiplyer dont give me opponents.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:44:50 PM

How do you gain PvP points?  That multiplyer dont give me opponents.

For me it works, maybe just wait a little longer for opponents to appear? It gives me one opponent every 15 minutes.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: