Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291225 times)
ladypenelope

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

Chat on SWC is great. I love the totally random thoughts that come up. Most people say what they want but you can push the line sometimes. I guess it's common sense as much as anything.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IrregardlessSWC

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:10:21 PM

Every Monday 00:01 UTC we start the new week at SwC Poker.
That means a few hours ago we paid out:

- TableStarter Rakeback
- Krill RakeBack
- Krill Leaderboard (Congrats to veganhippie who edged out AMphnx for the win: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812352.0 )
- Affiliate Payouts

Monday = Payday on SwC Poker
I think it is time to fix the Affiliate login page, so that I can see each week which of my players/referrals were active.
I look forward to checking this each week, and suddenly 2 weeks ago, I see all zero's for all of my players/referrals, even though my weekly affiliate payment shows up.
I appreciate the payment, but I do like to know what is going on and where it is coming from.
Otherwise, Happy Pokering!
SwC_Poker

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

I think it is time to fix the Affiliate login page, so that I can see each week which of my players/referrals were active.
I look forward to checking this each week, and suddenly 2 weeks ago, I see all zero's for all of my players/referrals, even though my weekly affiliate payment shows up.
I appreciate the payment, but I do like to know what is going on and where it is coming from.
Otherwise, Happy Pokering!

It appears we have an issue regarding the affiliate reporting page.
We have deployed resources to fix it.
We will keep the community updated regarding this issue.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

Today on SwC Poker

☑️️ little BTC

☑️️ Medium BTC

☑️️ 12 Game High Roller

☑️️ 1 Chip OverKrill

☑️️ OFC Cash Games

☑️️ Lively Chat

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:57:15 PM

Affiliate system has been fixed.
Affiliate links now tracking players to affiliates.
(New signups via referral code were not affected.)
Reporting is once again accurate.
This issue did not affect payouts.
If you feel as though a player should be your affiliate that you don't see in your reporting screen, please email us: affiliates@swcpoker.eu

A big green "thank you" to iwantapony for posting our Sunday schedule
 Cheesy

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

Happy Monday
Every Monday 00:01 UTC we start the new week at SwC Poker.
That means a few hours ago we paid out:

- TableStarter Rakeback
- Krill RakeBack
- Krill Leaderboard (Congrats to wubbalubdub who pipped Crapsplay54 to the top of the board:  https://swcpoker.eu/krill-leaderboard)
- Affiliate Payouts

Monday = Payday on SwC Poker
Happy Playing

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

All of our poker game rules pages are now available in Spanish:
https://swcpoker.eu/poker-game-rules/

Feedback from native Spanish speakers is helpful.

We are still looking for the following translations and prefer to use SwC players that know their local poker terminology:

German, French, Russian, Portuguese, & Chinese

Please email support@swcpoker.eu if you would like to translate our pages and make some chips. 

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Today on SwC:

✅ little btc
✅ Medium BTC
✅ High Roller 12 Game
✅ Last Day Of The Week To Climb The Krill Leaderboard: https://swcpoker.eu/krill-leaderboard/

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

Monday = Payday on SwC

Monday at 00:01 UTC marks the beginning of a new week at SwC Poker.
Each new week starts with a massive payout to our players.
A few hours after 00:01 UTC on Monday, SwC Poker pays out the following items directly to player accounts:

✅ TableStarter Rakeback
✅ Krill Rakeback
✅ Krill Leaderboard Winners

As always, there is no play-through requirement and chips are immediately available for cashout.
It pays to play at SwC Poker!

marlais

Activity: 142
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

Do you have an ETA for fixing the bug that's causing cash games to be overraked? If a player leaves the table before a hand is complete, that player's contribution to the pot disappears and goes to the house instead of to the winner, which is effectively overraking all cash tables (and depending on the stakes, sometimes by quite a lot) and giving players a disincentive to play ring games.

I appreciate that resources are being deployed to making the website multilingual, but I would like to see some of the more serious issues solved before new, superficial features are added. In the era of Google Translate, I doubt that the lack of a multilingual website is preventing non-English speaking players from using SWC. 

Is there any plan in place to compensate players that lost money as a result of being in overraked hands or an estimate of how many bitcoins have been diverted to the house as a result of this bug?
SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

Do you have an ETA for fixing the bug that's causing cash games to be overraked? If a player leaves the table before a hand is complete, that player's contribution to the pot disappears and goes to the house instead of to the winner, which is effectively overraking all cash tables (and depending on the stakes, sometimes by quite a lot) and giving players a disincentive to play ring games.

I appreciate that resources are being deployed to making the website multilingual, but I would like to see some of the more serious issues solved before new, superficial features are added. In the era of Google Translate, I doubt that the lack of a multilingual website is preventing non-English speaking players from using SWC. 

Is there any plan in place to compensate players that lost money as a result of being in overraked hands or an estimate of how many bitcoins have been diverted to the house as a result of this bug?

Thank you for the well written post.
We are deploying a fix to this bug with our next restart.
We had thought to have fixed this, but after a subsequent patch was applied it seems to have come back.
We will preform a full audit and deposit chips automatically to player accounts that were affected.
Note that this is a rare issue, as most players finish the hand while still active.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:08:11 PM

Thank you for the well written post.
We are deploying a fix to this bug with our next restart.
We had thought to have fixed this, but after a subsequent patch was applied it seems to have come back.
We will preform a full audit and deposit chips automatically to player accounts that were affected.
Note that this is a rare issue, as most players finish the hand while still active.

Can you fix an issue where everytime I minimize the main client window, it freezes and causes a reboot/disconnect.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

Hi, I just love to play poker and as fortunejack site have stopped poker tables, i was searching for another good site to play with real players with bitcoin. Can anyone help me with how is this site working and some details about the game. Nitrogensports site is full of cheat bots so playing in that site is totally waste. as always the user will lose.
Marauders80

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Hi, I just love to play poker and as fortunejack site have stopped poker tables, i was searching for another good site to play with real players with bitcoin. Can anyone help me with how is this site working and some details about the game. Nitrogensports site is full of cheat bots so playing in that site is totally waste. as always the user will lose.

They always pay and offer lots of different games (draw, mix, OFC, Big O) at wide range of stakes (we had 2 full tables of 10/20 mix game going tonight), for both cash and MTT.

Rakeback is good and paid weekly.  There's freerolls and other value added events.  Software can be buggy occasionally.

ladypenelope

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

All of our poker game rules pages are now available in Spanish:
https://swcpoker.eu/poker-game-rules/

Feedback from native Spanish speakers is helpful.

We are still looking for the following translations and prefer to use SwC players that know their local poker terminology:

German, French, Russian, Portuguese, & Chinese

Please email support@swcpoker.eu if you would like to translate our pages and make some chips

Do you need Italian translation?
btcdevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:29:45 PM

They always pay and offer lots of different games (draw, mix, OFC, Big O) at wide range of stakes (we had 2 full tables of 10/20 mix game going tonight), for both cash and MTT.

Rakeback is good and paid weekly.  There's freerolls and other value added events.  Software can be buggy occasionally.

So it means we have to download the software and then only we can play the game, hmmm it is the only thing which i dont like of downloading and playing because i dont want my computer to be full with lot of software uploaded. Is their any other way of online playing poker
SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

So it means we have to download the software and then only we can play the game, hmmm it is the only thing which i dont like of downloading and playing because i dont want my computer to be full with lot of software uploaded. Is their any other way of online playing poker

For now SwC Poker is Windows Only.
In the future we will provide an HTML5 client.
Android development continues and is expected this summer.
We have deployed resources to fix bugs and develop new clients.
We hope prospective players that don't want to download our current Windows client will check back in the future to see if we meet your needs.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

We hope prospective players that don't want to download our current Windows client will check back in the future to see if we meet your needs.

It's nice to hear that you guys are finally moving ahead on options for non-windows users.  I sorta figured that you guys had given up.  Maybe I can play bitcoin poker again this summer.  Can I still recover my sealswithclubs.eu account?
btcdevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

Thanks for the response , can we know that how much time will it take to develop the non windows poker on your site, so that just open the account in browser and start playing poker game online without downloading the software.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:19:32 AM

Nice to hear you are working out the bugs!  

The minimize client resulting in a forced restart is kinda frustrating.

Also, whenever I press the 'Call' button I always have a losing hand.   This bug should be fixed right away.  (obvious joke)
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: