Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291212 times)
kookswc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

RUchamp, who used to degen at midstakes Big O and Pineapple while harassing people when he was losing, now he grinds freerolls for a living on a « criminal » room who gives away free money…

RUchamp, who posts about how insolvent is swcpoker but expects to win free money from an insolvent room by registering a freeroll no later than today… (see below)

https://s17.postimg.org/fcbdva6lb/blablabla.png

I am just astonished by the dishonesty of certain posters in this thread. I cannot believe my eyes of what I read.

So yes, there are some technical disfunctions at swcpoker and people are right to complain about it. But you have to admit that we are very lucky to play on a room who provides a ridiculy low rake, a huge amount of poker variants, and daily freerolls to attract newcomers.

Let this small team work properly, thanks.

So because he plays in a freeroll on a site that stole from him, he's dishonest?  Freerolls are now the only way left that some of us veteran players have to get a small fraction of our money back, as real krillrolls were killed over a year ago.

"All take, no rake" is our motto.

Come join our discussion in discord chat regarding this matter of funds misappropriation @ https://discord.gg/jJQEGjn

Yours truly,

Kook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
assiusplay

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:12:55 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 04:42:49 PM by assiusplay

RUchamp, who used to degen at midstakes Big O and Pineapple while harassing people when he was losing, now he grinds freerolls for a living on a « criminal » room who gives away free money…

RUchamp, who posts about how insolvent is swcpoker but expects to win free money from an insolvent room by registering a freeroll no later than today… (see below)

https://s17.postimg.org/fcbdva6lb/blablabla.png

I am just astonished by the dishonesty of certain posters in this thread. I cannot believe my eyes of what I read.

So yes, there are some technical disfunctions at swcpoker and people are right to complain about it. But you have to admit that we are very lucky to play on a room who provides a ridiculy low rake, a huge amount of poker variants, and daily freerolls to attract newcomers.

Let this small team work properly, thanks.

See? This man knows how shit works. You degens think you're professionals for paying someone $5 to write a script, but really you're just bullying a team of people who run the coolest, least invasive, most user-tolerant btc poker site and ran into an issue with addressing a bug correctly. Based on the posts I've seen, it seems people are looking for blood because bitcoin is over $4000 and they regret not managing their BR. This is a glimmer of hope for them. If there is a persistent bug, I would imagine you probably have money coming, or you don't because you weren't affected! Get the fuck over it and wait for the announcements. Many poker sites would just nope the fuck out and you'd see your money in like 365 days, or you would never hear about it at all!

SwC does not have issues with being dishonest with players, they clearly have some minor issues to address with software and I look forward to what their big-picture solution will be - given it's not all cosmetic. Yes, I understand it is concerning especially to people who haven't been around for a while, but jesus christ learn to recognize the difference between the poker sites you play on. Stop treating it like McDonalds vs BK, it's more like McDonalds vs that Jewish deli on the corner with a huge line, no bathrooms, but the best food on the planet. Support what you believe in. If you don't believe in it, leave the site. As for people like kook and ruchamp, they quit the site every few months and go on these rants in chat that are extremely aggressive nonsense. They are meaningless people all around, but they do pay rake and have reason to be concerned.

I cannot stress enough that I am the kind of person that would be all over this shit. Some of you know me well. However it's pretty clear it will be taken care of in any way possible, and I do not want to see the site get a bad rep because of a few players, specifically the ones in this thread, who have a long history of trying to smear shit all over the site on total false alarms or non-issues, constantly get banned and come back apologizing, and are living proof that the site is trustworthy. They are also living proof that antidepressants are dangerous and unreliable.

So...
I do not support silencing opinions and complaints, but all this high-and-mighty "we are users and we have grievances" BS is just a group of a few degens who need money. NONE of them have jobs nor qualifications to understand what it means to manage and audit software.

As someone who actually likes to help the communities he is a part of, I would like to thank SwC for coming back and acknowledging that there may be an issue and giving some general idea of how frequent and situational it may be.  The timing is kind of shitty, but I can understand why there's caution in prematurely confirming a problem that seems to be pretty slippery and infrequent.

I look forward to hearing what happens with this issue however I encourage any onlookers to practice due diligence, research the usernames making these aggressive claims, and see what you find.
kookswc

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

There are too many contradictions.

1. There is absolutely no proof that swcpoker wanted to steal money. And the support has already react about the rake issue. They are working on it. They do not ignore it.

2. How can you affirm that the room had the intent to steal money when they give away so much money in freerolls ? Do you see the contradiction ?

3. What is the logic to grind freerolls in a "insolvent" room ? Again, do you see the contradiction ?

4. Are you really serious when you write that you, "veterans", have to grind freerolls to get your money back ? Is it a joke ? Do you have an idea of the expecting value to play a freeroll with 50 players, a prizepool of 1 chips and 3 payed places ? And I do not consider the amount of time consumed. Are you stupid ?

5. It is difficult, very difficult, to ignore that some of the most horrible people at swcpoker (donk4u and RUchamp used to harass and insult people all the time at tables) are posting here accusations without evidence against the room.

You just discredict yourself by continue posting here.

I will answer all your points:

1.  Regardless of their intent, money was misappropriated.  Scamming without intent is a real thing!  Support has STILL not officially notified any of their players that they had a bug in their software for 2.5 years.

2. They give away very little money in freerolls.  The largest krillroll now rewards players who have 2500+ krill.  What about the players who have earned upward of 300,000 krill?  Where is their reward?

3. The logic of grinding freerolls in an insolvent room is to get as much as we can back from what they stole.

4. You are now saying that it's not worth our time to grind freerolls that only pay 1 chip over 3 places, but just two questions ago you asserted that "they give away so much money in freerolls."  Do you have memory problems?

5. Our accusations have evidence.  We've been reviewing hand histories together day and night for a couple weeks in discord chat.  RUchamp has commissioned a script from a third party that can review a user's hand history to see exactly how much SWC misappropriated.
assiusplay

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

1.  Regardless of their intent, money was misappropriated.  Scamming without intent is a real thing!  Support has STILL not officially notified any of their players that they had a bug in their software for 2.5 years.

2. They give away very little money in freerolls.  The largest krillroll now rewards players who have 2500+ krill.  What about the players who have earned upward of 300,000 krill?  Where is their reward?

3. The logic of grinding freerolls in an insolvent room is to get as much as we can back from what they stole.

4. You are now saying that it's not worth our time to grind freerolls that only pay 1 chip over 3 places, but just two questions ago you asserted that "they give away so much money in freerolls."  Do you have memory problems?

5. Our accusations have evidence.  We've been reviewing hand histories together day and night for a couple weeks in discord chat.  RUchamp has commissioned a script from a third party that can review a user's hand history to see exactly how much SWC misappropriated.

1. You are probably wrong

2. You are wrong

3. You are wrong about this one too

4. What? Are you even saying anything here? Are you on your meds today? Didn't we already chat about the dangers?

5. Yes, they absolutely do. However you are an amateur at what you do, therefore your understanding of the issue is not sufficient. I'm sure if RUchamp's "commissioned" (LMFAO) script is useful, SwC will acknowledge and use it. However you, kook, are so brutally incompetent and you can't understand that your motive has shifted to something malicious and unhelpful. It's just like the good old days where you would consistently accuse the site of things that were absolutely baseless and often involve very very violent implications by you.

You can continue on your path while the supporters of the site continue to be patient and understanding. Regardless, we are all smart enough to understand SwC's announcement that they will be announcing the findings as soon as possible. If there is a scam involved, it will come out.

Just stop, kook. You've threatened to kill everyone here at least once. Do you want me to post it all here? It's an ugly look into infrequent moments at SwC but I'm very, very tempted right now. It might just render you unreliable Smiley
kookswc

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

1.  Regardless of their intent, money was misappropriated.  Scamming without intent is a real thing!  Support has STILL not officially notified any of their players that they had a bug in their software for 2.5 years.

2. They give away very little money in freerolls.  The largest krillroll now rewards players who have 2500+ krill.  What about the players who have earned upward of 300,000 krill?  Where is their reward?

4. You are now saying that it's not worth our time to grind freerolls that only pay 1 chip over 3 places, but just two questions ago you asserted that "they give away so much money in freerolls."  Do you have memory problems?

5. Our accusations have evidence.  We've been reviewing hand histories together day and night for a couple weeks in discord chat.  RUchamp has commissioned a script from a third party that can review a user's hand history to see exactly how much SWC misappropriated.

1. You are wrong

2. You are wrong about this too

3. You are wrong about this one

4. What? Are you even saying anything here? Are you on your meds today?

5. Yes, the absolutely do. However you are an amateur at what you do, therefore your understanding of the issue is not sufficient. I'm sure if RUchamp's "commissioned" (LMFAO) script is useful, SwC will acknowledge and use it. However you are so brutally incompetent that you can't understand that your motive has shifted to something malicious and unhelpful. You can continue on your path while the supporters of the site continue to be patient and understanding.

Just stop, kook. You've threatened to kill everyone here at least once. Do you want me to post it all here? It's an ugly look into infrequent moments at SwC but I'm very, very tempted right now. It might just render you unreliable Smiley

I'm not wrong about any of my points.

If you post screenshots of me, i'll be forced to post screenshots of tournament director and player liaison glitch attacking his players repeatedly based on things such as their race and religion every time he lost a hand or had his lies challenged in the trollbox.  Who has more to lose?

Everyone reading this thread should now know you are Myz94.  You are a notorious troll and have been blocked by more players for abuse than any other account.  Why it was just last week that you were attacking Jen (pokrplayer10) when she had just been discharged from a hospital where she had life threatening surgery.  Such a class act!

You're clearly desperate, and you know that when SWC is finally gone, you'll have no trollbox in which to live out your meaningless days.  Time to get real friends, buddy!  SWC is going away.
assiusplay

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:22:37 PM

1. You are wrong

5. Yes, the absolutely do. However you are an amateur at what you do, therefore your understanding of the issue is not sufficient. I'm sure if RUchamp's "commissioned" (LMFAO) script is useful, SwC will acknowledge and use it. However you are so brutally incompetent that you can't understand that your motive has shifted to something malicious and unhelpful. You can continue on your path while the supporters of the site continue to be patient and understanding.

If you post screenshots of me, i'll be forced to post screenshots of tournament director and player liaison glitch attacking his players repeatedly based on things such as their race and religion every time he lost a hand or had his lies challenged in the trollbox.  Who has more to lose?

You're clearly desperate, and you know that when SWC is finally gone, you'll have no trollbox in which to live out your meaningless days.  Time to get real friends, buddy!  SWC is going away.

You are wrong about literally all of them. With your reply you have proven my last one. You are not here to help, neither SwC nor any prospective or current players. You are here to be noticed and you want money. Kook, do NOT even come close to pushing me. I will end this thread faster than you can ask for my address and threaten to kill my mother repeatedly for hours at a time.

Reputation matters. SwC seems to be working on theirs. What are you doing with yours, today?
kookswc

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:31:01 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 06:44:54 PM by kookswc

1. You are wrong

You are wrong about literally all of them. With your reply you have proven my last one. You are not here to help, neither SwC nor any prospective or current players. You are here to be noticed and you want money. Kook, do NOT even come close to pushing me. I will end this thread faster than you can ask for my address and threaten to kill my mother repeatedly for hours at a time.

Reputation matters. SwC seems to be working on theirs. What are you doing with yours, today?

SWC is so concerned about their reputation that they asked several players who knew about the bug to not tell anyone for months!  They are a dishonest company.

I am here to help expose the truth about this horrible company that stole from its players and then concealed it to keep their exit scam faucet running just a bit longer.

Join discord chat and ask some of the players who actually paid rake for the last 2.5 years, unlike yourself, if I've been at all helpful to them.  If I started dropping names of all the oo oo bigshot players who are on my side, you'd realize that this is not just a crazy kook rant.  I represent the majority.

If anyone's here just to seek attention and be noticed, it's you.  You have nothing to gain as you're not a real player.  What you have to lose, though, is your precious trollbox in which you spend your days, running amok and abusing people for your own entertainment.

assiusplay

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:03:02 PM

1.  Regardless of their intent, money was misappropriated.  Scamming without intent is a real thing!  Support has STILL not officially notified any of their players that they had a bug in their software for 2.5 years.

2. They give away very little money in freerolls.  The largest krillroll now rewards players who have 2500+ krill.  What about the players who have earned upward of 300,000 krill?  Where is their reward?

4. You are now saying that it's not worth our time to grind freerolls that only pay 1 chip over 3 places, but just two questions ago you asserted that "they give away so much money in freerolls."  Do you have memory problems?

5. Our accusations have evidence.  We've been reviewing hand histories together day and night for a couple weeks in discord chat.  RUchamp has commissioned a script from a third party that can review a user's hand history to see exactly how much SWC misappropriated.

1. You are wrong

If you post screenshots of me, i'll be forced to post screenshots of tournament director and player liaison glitch attacking his players repeatedly based on things such as their race and religion every time he lost a hand or had his lies challenged in the trollbox.  Who has more to lose?

You're clearly desperate, and you know that when SWC is finally gone, you'll have no trollbox in which to live out your meaningless days.  Time to get real friends, buddy!  SWC is going away.

SWC is so concerned about their reputation that they asked several players who knew about the bug to not tell anyone for months!  They are a dishonest company.

I am here to help expose the truth about this horrible company that stole from its players and then concealed it to keep their exit scam faucet running just a bit longer.

Join discord chat and ask some of the players who actually paid rake for the last 2.5 years, unlike yourself, if I've been at all helpful to them.  If I started dropping names of all the oo oo bigshot players who are on my side, you'd realize that this is not just a crazy kook rant.  I represent the majority.

If anyone's here just to seek attention and be noticed, it's you.  You have nothing to gain as you're not a real player.  What you have to lose, though, is your precious trollbox in which you spend your days, running amok and abusing people for your own entertainment.

Whose fault is that? It is not a dishonest company, it's just not the most efficient nor well-backed. It's still a fucking rockstar compared to the other btc sites which have been compromised by a number of interests other than BTC and anonymity. I agree with you that it's kind of hilarious how ambiguously defined this issue is, but I absolutely deny your understanding of the issue because you are simply not technically literate. RUchamp is even worse.

You are showing zero restraint in making claims of a "scam" where MOST of the time, you as a player would never hear about this kind of issue. That doesn't make it right for SwC to drag ass in understanding and therefore announcing it, but you are simply misrepresenting the efforts of the site and its staff. It IS a crazy kook rant, you just think because you stopped pursuing people and trying to dox them, that you have some sort of mature perspective. If it's a shitload of money, it will be a problem and nothing you say along these lines will change what needs to be done: pay back or take a large reputation hit. I remind you that you have ventured into the realm of the hypothetical, kind of like you did when you spent months, years having incredible meltdowns at complete false alarms.

I have all the attention I need, because I deserve it. I actually am furious with you as a person, because I hoped you would make it out of your struggles. I abuse people like you because you need a daddy, you need someone to remind you how life works.

Be patient. You are a terrible person and unlike most users, would deserve to be stolen from if that turned out to be the case. With that said, I don't think that's what is happening here and I don't think you have any intention on helping the issue. You just want to see blood that's not your own for once.
kookswc

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

1. You are wrong

SWC is so concerned about their reputation that they asked several players who knew about the bug to not tell anyone for months!  They are a dishonest company.

Join discord chat and ask some of the players who actually paid rake for the last 2.5 years, unlike yourself, if I've been at all helpful to them.  If I started dropping names of all the oo oo bigshot players who are on my side, you'd realize that this is not just a crazy kook rant.  I represent the majority.

If anyone's here just to seek attention and be noticed, it's you.  You have nothing to gain as you're not a real player.  What you have to lose, though, is your precious trollbox in which you spend your days, running amok and abusing people for your own entertainment.

Whose fault is that? It is not a dishonest company, it's just not the most efficient nor well-backed. It's still a fucking rockstar compared to the other btc sites which have been compromised by a number of interests other than BTC and anonymity. I agree with you that it's kind of hilarious how ambiguously defined this issue is, but I absolutely deny your understanding of the issue because you are simply not technically literate. RUchamp is even worse.

You are showing zero restraint in making claims of a "scam" where MOST of the time, you as a player would never hear about this kind of issue. That doesn't make it right for SwC to drag ass in understanding and therefore announcing it, but you are simply misrepresenting the efforts of the site and its staff. It IS a crazy kook rant, you just think because you stopped pursuing people and trying to dox them, that you have some sort of mature perspective. If it's a shitload of money, it will be a problem and nothing you say along these lines will change what needs to be done: pay back or take a large reputation hit. I remind you that you have ventured into the realm of the hypothetical, kind of like you did when you spent months, years having incredible meltdowns at complete false alarms.

I have all the attention I need, because I deserve it. I actually am furious with you as a person, because I hoped you would make it out of your struggles. I abuse people like you because you need a daddy, you need someone to remind you how life works.

Be patient. You are a terrible person and unlike most users, would deserve to be stolen from if that turned out to be the case. With that said, I don't think that's what is happening here and I don't think you have any intention on helping the issue. You just want to see blood, for something you're still not sure is true.

I would deserve to be stolen from?

We're done here, Myz.
assiusplay

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

1. You are wrong

If you post screenshots of me, i'll be forced to post screenshots of tournament director and player liaison glitch attacking his players repeatedly based on things such as their race and religion every time he lost a hand or had his lies challenged in the trollbox.  Who has more to lose?

You're clearly desperate, and you know that when SWC is finally gone, you'll have no trollbox in which to live out your meaningless days.  Time to get real friends, buddy!  SWC is going away.

SWC is so concerned about their reputation that they asked several players who knew about the bug to not tell anyone for months!  They are a dishonest company.

If anyone's here just to seek attention and be noticed, it's you.  You have nothing to gain as you're not a real player.  What you have to lose, though, is your precious trollbox in which you spend your days, running amok and abusing people for your own entertainment.

Be patient. You are a terrible person and unlike most users, would deserve to be stolen from if that turned out to be the case. With that said, I don't think that's what is happening here and I don't think you have any intention on helping the issue. You just want to see blood, for something you're still not sure is true.

We're done here, Myz.

You know you've hit the target when someone disregards the substance of your message, and replies to the open-ended comment at the end. Yes, kook, unlike all other users of the site, you would deserve it because genuinely and persistently threatening to kill people hundreds of times has its consequences.
kookswc

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

1. You are wrong

We're done here, Myz.

You know you've hit the target when someone disregards the substance of your message, and replies to the open-ended comment at the end. Yes, kook, unlike all other users of the site, you would deserve it because genuinely and persistently threatening to kill people hundreds of times has its consequences.

I didn't ignore substance.  There simply was none.  You're just a shill who doesn't even play cash games.  As I stated above, you have nothing to gain by them paying, and everything to lose by them shutting their doors.  Your life is that trollbox.

Let justice be done, may the heavens fall.

The thing about truth is that it doesn't depend on your acceptance of it to be true.  What is self-evident eventually exposes itself as reality.

The truth is SWC did misappropriate funds and then go through great lengths to conceal it from its player base.

This won't be the first bitcoin scam to go under.
assiusplay

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:18:57 PM

1. You are wrong

We're done here, Myz.

I didn't ignore substance.  There simply was none.  You're just a shill who doesn't even play cash games.  As I stated above, you have nothing to gain by them paying, and everything to lose by them shutting their doors.  Your life is that trollbox.

Let justice be done, may the heavens fall.

The thing about truth is that it doesn't depend on your acceptance of it to be true.  What is self-evident eventually exposes itself as reality.

The truth is SWC did misappropriate funds and then go through great lengths to conceal it from its player base.

This won't be the first bitcoin scam to go under.

...are we done here?

Let justice be done. That is the correct answer.

I'm glad I still have a knack for getting in touch with your emotional weaknesses. If SwC misappropriated funds and it is not resolved, you know I am all over it. Unlike you, I have worked and managed projects before and understand the moving parts involved in addressing a customer issue.

What was your last job other than getting banned from multiple poker sites?
RUchamp

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

There's a rough-working copy of a script to find hands with discrepancy of seats at the end of hands relative to the seats at the beginning inside hand histories. The current iteration finds hands with missing seats in the summary, processes them down to hands missing only one seat, and from there removes hands from the output with the value "seat 256" as that is corrupted hand history. Over the weekend a revised version will be made that give that same information but add to the output the hand winner and missing seats contributed money. A lot of hand histories people have are fragmented or corrupted in a couple of ways, I may have an iteration made to flag all hands missing the summary, all hands missing more than one seat, and all hands with the "seat 256" value as to enable people to request proper hand history from SWC.

On that same note, the last time I emailed SWC asking for hand history the said they'd make full hand histories available when they refund people. Why not before and why not now is beyond me.

both of you stop spamming the fucking thread. devalues everything else around it
kookswc

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

both of you stop spamming the fucking thread. devalues everything else around it

Good point.  I think Myz94's objective was to troll me so that the signal to noise ratio would go down.
Marauders80

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

To SWC Support:

As someone who has played mid to high stakes ring games on your site and was recently compensated 100k krill for agreeing to forgive other past "incidents", shall we say, this is a new issue that I'm disappointed to hear about  . . . from the players first.

Can you please tell us when we will receive our chips and BCC as a result of this glitch?  I've played as high as 200/400 limit games when BTC was priced lower and still play 15/30+ if there is a game running.  I can only imagine how many chips I lost to this glitch while you stood by and let those that knew take advantage.

I don't think it's quite time for all the players to boycott the site until we've gotten compensated for yet another error, but I think it's something that has to get answered this month, at the very latest.

Thanks,

Marauders80
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

Giving the site another look ---> It's just so hard to find a tournament to play.  Not really worth the fee to deposit chips onto the site ---> where's the traffic?  27 active players online now ---> Almost all freerolling!  Where's the action?
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Giving the site another look ---> It's just so hard to find a tournament to play.  Not really worth the fee to deposit chips onto the site ---> where's the traffic?  27 active players online now ---> Almost all freerolling!  Where's the action?

Most of the action is in the scheduled tournaments. You won't always be able to find a tournament to play but they have several bigger tournaments that get quite a few players.
bojax

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

I don't think it's quite time for all the players to boycott the site until we've gotten compensated for yet another error, but I think it's something that has to get answered this month, at the very latest.

Agreed.  The ambiguity of the released statements by the representative is silly at best and is downright willfully ignorant imo.  It's almost as if they didn't release any statement at all. 

kookswc

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:49:14 PM

Agreed.  The ambiguity of the released statements by the representative is silly at best and is downright willfully ignorant imo.  It's almost as if they didn't release any statement at all.  

They asked the players who found out about it to not mention it to the other players.  Not only did they release no statement, but they deliberately concealed it from their customers.  Whether they pay or not, they've already lied by omission.  Under current site ownership, their reputation will never fully recover.
marlais

Activity: 142
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

Posted five days ago :

Over-Raked Pots Update

SwC Poker has prioritized this and will make automatic refunds to affected players. Refunds will include a corresponding amount of Bitcoin Cash, credited as SwC chips. We must ask player patience while we complete the investigation and calculation of refunds.

This information is meaningless unless they attach a date to it. Right now, I can only tell you that it wasn't enough of a priority to be addressed in 5 days. I heard that multi-platform support, a new Windows client, and an Android client were also priorities, but they were obviously using a different definition of "priority" than the one I am familiar with.

I get that they don't want to put a date on anything because they've been burned so many times in the past for missing deadlines they set for themselves, but this should result in a more realistic approach to setting personal deadlines rather than an excuse for setting no deadlines in perpetuity and leaving customers in the dark.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: