Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
asuspc

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:48:34 AM

I had a question in mind, how many accounts can you level up as I have seen people with 5-10 accounts with 20+ level( 5k faucet).

I think multiple accounts are allowed as far as you are not "faucet farming" or any other activity they may not like, in worst case scenario,  you might lose all of your accounts at once. So steer clear of abusing and you will be fine.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:09:02 PM

I had a question in mind, how many accounts can you level up as I have seen people with 5-10 accounts with 20+ level( 5k faucet).

I think multiple accounts are allowed as far as you are not "faucet farming" or any other activity they may not like, in worst case scenario,  you might lose all of your accounts at once. So steer clear of abusing and you will be fine.
Yeah just wanted to know where the line is drawn between faucet playing and farming. I think this is something to be included in the FAQ or something, I mean I even know some people there having multiple level 50 accounts(even saw a guy offering to sell one on bcttalk for 0.1).
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:19:54 AM

Yeah just wanted to know where the line is drawn between faucet playing and farming. I think this is something to be included in the FAQ or something, I mean I even know some people there having multiple level 50 accounts(even saw a guy offering to sell one on bcttalk for 0.1).

Well, there is a line drawn to distinguish faucet playing and faucet abuse (farming). Our system is detecting multiple account from the same IP, accounts that are setup to farm etc. According to our findings and the seriousness of abuse, the faucet timer is increased from 5 minutes up to a maximum 30 minutes. In addition certain accounts are getting suspended, if we can prove that farming was indeed the case.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

Well, there is a line drawn to distinguish faucet playing and faucet abuse (farming). Our system is detecting multiple account from the same IP, accounts that are setup to farm etc. According to our findings and the seriousness of abuse, the faucet timer is increased from 5 minutes up to a maximum 30 minutes. In addition certain accounts are getting suspended, if we can prove that farming was indeed the case.

5 minutes to 30 minutes? Do you think it is too long for normal players like me? I seldom redeemed the faucet but I play with faucet, I don't farm other accounts or use many accounts to increase the faucet money.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:06:59 PM

5 minutes to 30 minutes? Do you think it is too long for normal players like me? I seldom redeemed the faucet but I play with faucet, I don't farm other accounts or use many accounts to increase the faucet money.

Then you don't have to worry and your faucet timer will stay at 5 minutes.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 07:10:33 PM

That timeframe is only for faucet farmers that create different accounts and try to withdraw everything through various ways.

As long as you dont have more than two accounts you dont need to worry about a raised faucet timer.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:13:10 AM

JACKPOT STILL CLIMBING!!!!!

Currently Jackpot stands at 1.33690025 BTC

Will you be the next winner???

Roll a winning 0 with bet ID and Timestamps as primes and you could be next!!

Good luck and Keep Rollin!!

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:14:15 PM

Meteor Shower
A fresh new way to look at 'Bitcoin Rains'!

We are pleased to announce the addition of yet another exciting and generously rewarding feature! Every hour meteors will shower up to 5 active participants with as much as 0.0001 BTC per winner. All you need to do is have a 'hang out' with your friends and other DaDice players in our chat and you could be one of next possible winners.

This is whole new concept of 'Bitcoin Rains', as the rewards for up to 5 possible winners are guaranteed (funded by DaDice itself), and is fairly based on their chat activities. There is an algorithm in place to keep checks and weigh the quality of messages being exchanged.

Q: Will I get my reward if I go offline?

Yes, Meteors shower users based on their chat activity during last hour. If you were one of possible winners, you will still be rewarded even after you have went offline.

Q: Do I need to make any contribution to be eligible for Meteor Showers?

No, Meteor Shower account is funded by Da Dice and there is no need for our users to make any contributions.

Q: Am I still qualified for Jackpot if I am tipped by Meteor Shower?

Yes, receiving a reward from meteors will not affect your qualification to chase and hit our progressive Jackpot in anyway.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

Can someone explain how this guy was able to win around 20 BTC when the effective bankroll is only around 1000 BTC after taking Kelly multipliers into account?

The maximum profit per roll is meant to be 1% of the effective bankroll, which would be around 10 BTC.

Will the investors be expected to pay out of their own pockets for this error, if that is what it is?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:56:50 PM

this needs to be addressed immediately, things are going south

Also bolded few important part :

I invested a certain amount of btc in DADICE at a kelly of 10, as far as I know this means I can only lose 10% of my profit in 1 bet.

Reading their website this was confirmed : https://www.dadice.com/print?investments
The maximum pay-out of the site is calculated by taking the sum of all the investments * risk * 0.01. So imagine we had user A with 10 Bitcoins invested at 1/2 Kelly, B with 10 at 5x and C with 10 at 10x. The maximum pay-out would be:

(10*0.5*0.01) + (10*5*0.01) + (10*10*0.01) = 1.55 Bitcoin

Then someone made 1 bet : #407989150
and my investment went immediately down by 29%
After talking to 1 staff member (M.F., full name and private info known) got the info that max bet is 20 btc and that it is independent of the amount invested. On the question why the above information was on their website and why they mention using the kelly criterion but are not doing that they couldn't give me an appropriate answer. If I ask what would happen if someone would win 100 x 20 btc (and investments would all be negative) he just said : "we will not pay him the won amount".

For this reason I would want to ask them to send me my losses  of ca. 2 BTC (only due to allowing a bet which shouldn't be allowed by the kelly criterion) to 1JnKcPAG8pieCdFA23X9yxvwMq5aeB9yqJ, and make their site implement the kelly criterion correctly (or remove every false/misleading information from their website)

*Investments are shown on the website as investment x kelly.

References here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114399.msg11825240#new

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:57:07 PM

Can someone explain how this guy was able to win around 20 BTC when the effective bankroll is only around 1000 BTC after taking Kelly multipliers into account?

The maximum profit per roll is meant to be 1% of the effective bankroll, which would be around 10 BTC.

Will the investors be expected to pay out of their own pockets for this error, if that is what it is?
Because they implemented the kelly criterion wrong.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114399.0
I just opened a scam accusation, I have a skype talk with the owner tomorrow to sort everything out and let them implement the kelly criterion in the right way.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:01:17 PM

wait were there any winners of it since the very begining when this competition started? im curious whether anyone managed to do that

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:46:01 PM

wait were there any winners of it since the very begining when this competition started? im curious whether anyone managed to do that

Since now 5 winners who hit the jackpot and now that is 6th progressive jackpot, you can check the real time update status about the whole site statics included the jackpot from the the link given below,

https://stats.dadice.com/
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:48:08 PM

Because they implemented the kelly criterion wrong.

It doesn't sound like they implemented it at all.

Instead of letting investors specify how much they want to risk per roll they just go ahead and risk up to 20 BTC per roll no matter what the investors decide.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:06:35 PM

Oh well. Lets see if the investor gets paid. If they really sat up the max profit in order to attract gamblers and did not use the kelly criterion then they are at risk being wiped out fast.

Im interested to see if the investor gets paid since its of course not ok to risk investors money that way. Though i think when investors are ok with not knowing if their coins are actually still there then i dont have so very much empathizing? with them. If you take a risk you take a risk.

By the way... who wants to catch a meteor? Oo

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:20:44 PM

[....] what would happen if someone would win 100 x 20 btc (and investments would all be negative) he just said : "we will not pay him the won amount" [...]

Can you please provide evidence of this. Perhaps a skype screenshot?

If this is true, this is extremely serious. By accepting bets they knowingly can't or won't pay, they are basically scamming users.

you might want to see leen's accusation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114399.0

If those replies are from the real dadice team then I don't know if this would end up a good story..
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:30:13 AM

Name: Dotakels
Type: Pay per Post
Position: Full Member
Address: 18JpYDYot4TnpsqZFz5r47uS2AzAZcDkhU
Link to Recent Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=495508;sa=showPosts
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:37:34 AM

Any comment from the site owners about this?

After talking to 1 staff member (M.F., full name and private info known) [...]. If I ask what would happen if someone would win 100 x 20 btc (and investments would all be negative) he just said : "we will not pay him the won amount".

While I understand the short term benefits of refusing to pay out big winners it does seem a little shortsighted.

Is this official DaDice policy?

If I was looking for a dice site to play on, I might not chose the one which has a stated policy of not paying out people who win too much.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
amgad_fahd

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:40:25 AM

i have deposited 0.7 BTC 2 days ago and still not showed in my balance yet or even showing in the pending deposits and it's confirmed by the blockchain yesterday and yes i have sent 2 e-mails to support and i got no reply
my user name is : wfdau
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:39:23 AM

Any comment from the site owners about this?

After talking to 1 staff member (M.F., full name and private info known) [...]. If I ask what would happen if someone would win 100 x 20 btc (and investments would all be negative) he just said : "we will not pay him the won amount".

While I understand the short term benefits of refusing to pay out big winners it does seem a little shortsighted.

Is this official DaDice policy?

If I was looking for a dice site to play on, I might not chose the one which has a stated policy of not paying out people who win too much.

This issue will certainly being addressed in the hours ahead. Since I have no knowledge of the chat, I need to wait until dev is coming online to get the facts.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: