Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
cryptrade+mine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:25:28 PM

what scam bug?

the skipped nonce thing.... when the autobot stopped rolling, theres usually a bet skipped.... thats not a problem on low payout.. but the problem is on high payout autbot doesnt get resetted on a win which isnt shown in my bets tab... so the bet amount keeps increasing... steve told us it is normal and it doesnt happen very often but i have figured out it happens alot.. also support doesnt response on this issue.. only the same phrase as steve told me about it... im not the only player with this issues.... and im the reason why this site is dead.... steve banned my ip several times when im talking about this in chat.. and im still muted cause of this.. in my eyes this is proof enough....
also steve sold the page cause it doesnt make money since ive talked about this.... check the jackpot... you need more information? feel free to ask

greetings

First at all, there is nothing as a "skipped nonce" thing. As ndnhc informed you, all bets could be verified independently. Secondly, I have never banned you or your IP, but the mods did.

Anyway, rest assured that all individual bets will be shown once dadice 2.0 is online. Also even with dadice 1.0 you could log each and every bet if you were using a bot.

Thank you!
The automatic has left out betting and not reset even though a bet was won.
So many have lost more or less, although they have won.

blablubb is right with what he writes. The support has is not interested in, not reacted and changed nothing.

DaDice has deceived many, and hardly anyone has noticed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saidiredha

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:46:46 PM

what scam bug?

When the site(dadice.com) will be open???
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 03:51:40 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 04:02:58 PM by Lutpin

When the site (dadice.com) will be open???

When it's done. If you're looking for an estimated date, ndnhc gave one just before they took the site offline:

New update.
Website will be taken offline in about 48 hours until the relaunch.

ETA :  first week of November, towards the end of the first week.

Edit:

I do not understand will open after 48 hours or after the month of October?HuhHuh??

It was taken offline after 48h. It will be back with the relaunch/DaDice2.0
Estimated date for that is end of first november week.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

what scam bug?

the skipped nonce thing.... when the autobot stopped rolling, theres usually a bet skipped.... thats not a problem on low payout.. but the problem is on high payout autbot doesnt get resetted on a win which isnt shown in my bets tab... so the bet amount keeps increasing... steve told us it is normal and it doesnt happen very often but i have figured out it happens alot.. also support doesnt response on this issue.. only the same phrase as steve told me about it... im not the only player with this issues.... and im the reason why this site is dead.... steve banned my ip several times when im talking about this in chat.. and im still muted cause of this.. in my eyes this is proof enough....
also steve sold the page cause it doesnt make money since ive talked about this.... check the jackpot... you need more information? feel free to ask

greetings

First at all, there is nothing as a "skipped nonce" thing. As ndnhc informed you, all bets could be verified independently. Secondly, I have never banned you or your IP, but the mods did.

Anyway, rest assured that all individual bets will be shown once dadice 2.0 is online. Also even with dadice 1.0 you could log each and every bet if you were using a bot.

Thank you!
The automatic has left out betting and not reset even though a bet was won.
So many have lost more or less, although they have won.

blablubb is right with what he writes. The support has is not interested in, not reacted and changed nothing.

DaDice has deceived many, and hardly anyone has noticed.

It is already pretty well known that DaDice is a scam, why would people notice when they steal money from others?

The people who are aware of the status of the er transitional period is also very interesting Roll Eyes
saidiredha

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

When it's done. If you're looking for an estimated date, ndnhc gave one just before they took the site offline:

New update.

I do not understand will open after 48 hours or after the month of October?HuhHuh??
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:34:02 PM

New update.

Read it carefully, I think It is clear already, the website will be taken down in about 48 hours ( it is now taken down ) and it will reopen at the start of november.

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:08:30 PM

lets hope it wont take too much time to relaunch it as it is one of my favorite gambling websites where i play
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:18:31 AM

It is already pretty well known that DaDice is a scam, why would people notice when they steal money from others?

The people who are aware of the status of the er transitional period is also very interesting Roll Eyes

The word of a scammer, who promised us many times he would leave the forum for good.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:35:52 AM

The word of a scammer, who promised us many times he would leave the forum for good.

does this mean you are still the original owner and the site isnt really sold? why you fake the transfer of ownership?
Barkky

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:37:54 AM

Hey, when is DaDice 2.0 coming out?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:42:45 AM

does this mean you are still the original owner and the site isnt really sold? why you fake the transfer of ownership?
Wonder how you made that connection, Steve accusing QS of being a scammer= Steve is the current owner?
P.S: Congratz to myself, that was my thousandth post.
mark coins

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:45:31 AM

Wonder how you made that connection, Steve accusing QS of being a scammer= Steve is the current owner?

i will bold it for you, is this isnt clear for you to understand what i am referring to? or you dont know about what happened to dadice (the time they ruined their own reputation)

IMO that clearly states that the user using the "dadice" account now still the same owner as the original.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:47:24 AM

i will bold it for you, is this isnt clear for you to understand what i am referring to? or you dont know about what happened to dadice (the time they ruined their own reputation)
I know and I don't intend to bring that topic up again, what I'm asking is how does steve claiming QS is a scammer mean
you are still the original owner and the site isnt really sold
You are speaking without any proofs/base here .
mark coins

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:49:38 AM

I know and I don't intend to bring that topic up again, what I'm asking is how does steve claiming QS is a scammer mean
you are still the original owner and the site isnt really sold
You are speaking without any proofs/base here .

i dont say anything about QS being a scammer, all my words there are to "dadice" -_-
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:52:55 AM

i dont say anything about QS being a scammer, all my words there are to "dadice" -_-
:facepalm: have you actually come up with any proofs for accusing steve of faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself, and don't come up with the "dadice has a bad reputation" stuff as the "proof".
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:55:36 AM

:facepalm: have you actually come up with any proofs for accusing steve of faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself, and don't come up with the "dadice has a bad reputation" stuff as the "proof".

Have you also come up with any proof that dadice is not faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself. This is a free speech forum and everyone has the right to make any opinion here. It is shady and thats it, we will know if the site is actually sold or not soon but if you have no proof that they are not faking the sale as well then dont ask people to stop posting their opinion about this
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:02:55 AM

Have you also come up with any proof that dadice is not faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself. This is a free speech forum and everyone has the right to make any opinion here. It is shady and thats it, we will know if the site is actually sold or not soon but if you have no proof that they are not faking the sale as well then dont ask people to stop posting their opinion about this
Opinion != a baseless accusation FYI. And my "proof" for it: the auction was created, winner was announced from dadice team, dadice has paused and then paid all contest payments, there is a upgrading page, not the perfect proofs but better than just guesses from the accusations mark is throwing
My point here being, don't accuse a site of doing something unethical until you actually come up with some proof for it(also makes sense according to your "no proof that they are not faking the sale as well then dont ask people to stop posting their opinion about this " logic)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

Opinion != a baseless accusation FYI. And my "proof" for it: the auction was created, winner was announced from dadice team, dadice has paused and then paid all contest payments, there is a upgrading page, not the perfect proofs but better than just guesses from the accusations mark is throwing
My point here being, don't accuse a site of doing something unethical until you actually come up with some proof for it(also makes sense according to your "no proof that they are not faking the sale as well then dont ask people to stop posting their opinion about this " logic)

auction created ? yes it was created and no one bid for it at the auction thread. The winner was announced? who was the winner again? It was only said that someone purchased it and thats it. This is also baseless because there is no actual proof that someone is actually winning this site from the auction
mark coins

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:23:54 AM

If the site really have new ownership, isnt it supposed to be a new user using the "dadice" account here? The bolded message above clearly states that he is the same owner and the transfer didnt took place right?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:29:12 AM

If the site really have new ownership, isnt it supposed to be a new user using the "dadice" account here? The bolded message above clearly states that he is the same owner and the transfer didnt took place right?
Ownership transfer hasn't happened yet according to ndnhc

Attention! -snip- till the new owner announces himself and accepts responsibility over Da Dice. (ETA : November 7th)

so until then I would consider steve to be part owner of the site.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: