Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:27:05 AM

yeah we cannot say that bitcoin is already mainstream because there such people who know what is bitcoin really are, and most of people are didn't yet know the bitcoin and also more people more likely to used their own currency than bitcoin, because they though that bitcoin is NETWORKING :3

The only way bitcoin could be assumed mainstream when there is a significant amount of people enough to stop transacting in any other currency except bitcoin. The amount of people who would desire this evolution would be enough to cause a change/effect loss in the market if they did not buy anything despite being potential customers of this organization/business/etc. As of now, bitcoin stands not mainstream.
Yes we could say that if most of people used bitcoin not totally all, but its a long time to happened that situation, we can only do is still support and used bitcoin or buy bitcoin to maintain its price so that users will not go and leave the bitcoin community.

I think there are more ways to support bitcoin than just using bitcoin, we can really help bitcoin if we actually make it a part of our life. We should talk about it to other people or else get more involved with other people in the community and make apps and websites which drive more potential users to the bitcoin world which educates and also benefits them

yes, mouth publicity is the biggest publicity in the world, For eg If you watch a movie and tell your friend that it was worth to spend money on it, other 10 guys will go and watch the movie, same goes with the bitcoin too. We need to spread the awareness level among the people around us, if publicity is done in the proper way then surely the bitcoin users would be more in future.

Bitcoin needs a great leader to lead the team of bitcoin users which can make a difference. As we are influenced by the great leaders that we simply start following them, and if those leaders starts promoting bitcoins, then it is a win-win situation for the bitcoin community as there would be many others who will wish to follow or join the team  Grin

Bitcoin has always advertised individuality and being your own bank, so time to be your own leader. Also, if such leader does emerge, it will be very dangerous for the leader as people will be looking upto him and blaming him, and people might even try to compromise his words in order to make others follow. Its a risk to his life, I think I am fine with btc community being united and strong rather than follow somebody.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

How is possible to tell that bitcoin is dead when every day more and more people know this coin, more and more people use it. I remember about three years ago no one know what was the mining process while today the people mine with ASIC-s (bough with to much money) which are tools much more expensive and sophisticated than the older computers which mined with their cpu and gpu. How is possible to tell that bitcoin is dead when more and more central banks and other authorities make laws and rules to regulate its life and its use. This kind of interest was unimaginable only two years ago.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:07:53 AM

In any way I agree with this. Now bitcoin is known by all my family. My daughters play games to win bitcoin and want to have their wallet. My wife quarrel with me because I read every thing I can about bitcoin. Before no one of those knew that bitcoin exist. This is what succeed with most of the families in all the world. How is possible to tell that this coin is dead when its popularity is grown every day. Not only by the families but (and this is the most important) bay the merchants. The number of merchants that accept bitcoin is bigger every day. And they are not stupid to leave fiat money for the bitcoin if the bitcoin will be dead coin.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:38:21 PM

yeah we cannot say that bitcoin is already mainstream because there such people who know what is bitcoin really are, and most of people are didn't yet know the bitcoin and also more people more likely to used their own currency than bitcoin, because they though that bitcoin is NETWORKING :3

The only way bitcoin could be assumed mainstream when there is a significant amount of people enough to stop transacting in any other currency except bitcoin. The amount of people who would desire this evolution would be enough to cause a change/effect loss in the market if they did not buy anything despite being potential customers of this organization/business/etc. As of now, bitcoin stands not mainstream.
Yes we could say that if most of people used bitcoin not totally all, but its a long time to happened that situation, we can only do is still support and used bitcoin or buy bitcoin to maintain its price so that users will not go and leave the bitcoin community.

I think there are more ways to support bitcoin than just using bitcoin, we can really help bitcoin if we actually make it a part of our life. We should talk about it to other people or else get more involved with other people in the community and make apps and websites which drive more potential users to the bitcoin world which educates and also benefits them

yes, mouth publicity is the biggest publicity in the world, For eg If you watch a movie and tell your friend that it was worth to spend money on it, other 10 guys will go and watch the movie, same goes with the bitcoin too. We need to spread the awareness level among the people around us, if publicity is done in the proper way then surely the bitcoin users would be more in future.

Bitcoin needs a great leader to lead the team of bitcoin users which can make a difference. As we are influenced by the great leaders that we simply start following them, and if those leaders starts promoting bitcoins, then it is a win-win situation for the bitcoin community as there would be many others who will wish to follow or join the team  Grin

Bitcoin has always advertised individuality and being your own bank, so time to be your own leader. Also, if such leader does emerge, it will be very dangerous for the leader as people will be looking upto him and blaming him, and people might even try to compromise his words in order to make others follow. Its a risk to his life, I think I am fine with btc community being united and strong rather than follow somebody.
Yeah you can earn through internet connection, and you don't need to pay fare for bus to went in your job facilities, and anywhere you can used or earn bitcoin just having a laptop with internet connection and taa daaaa you can now earn a coins. And no need to pay a tax in every transaction.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:11:27 PM

Bitcoin won't die anytime soon, it has a stable trading volume and that is what matters. Many jobs/service/exchanges/companies etc rely on bitcoin but the price of bitcoin doesn't matter for them.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:53:08 PM

Bitcoin won't die anytime soon, it has a stable trading volume and that is what matters. Many jobs/service/exchanges/companies etc rely on bitcoin but the price of bitcoin doesn't matter for them.
yeah they only focus on how they can get bitcoin or how they can earn bitcoin, they just waiting for the right time when they can sell their coins or maybe they will have a business that related on bitcoin. They not depending on its price.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:19:23 PM

yeah they only focus on how they can get bitcoin or how they can earn bitcoin, they just waiting for the right time when they can sell their coins or maybe they will have a business that related on bitcoin. They not depending on its price.
Hm. Maybe justover a significant amount doesnt matter the price. Just think about stunna the owner of primedice who makes a tons of money a day and think about a.jr member who stays all the day in front of bitcointalk writing post forlike 0.00x per week
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:38:49 AM

If it were to be dead this forum representing people who believes in bitcoin has to be dead as well. And seeing this forum being so active and lively i doubt so. Plus if you check exchange order book there is still a long list of buy order waiting to grab bitcoin. So tell me, is it dead??
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:34:24 AM

Yeah you can earn through internet connection, and you don't need to pay fare for bus to went in your job facilities, and anywhere you can used or earn bitcoin just having a laptop with internet connection and taa daaaa you can now earn a coins. And no need to pay a tax in every transaction.

The money which is saved by bitcoin by not travelling far and by not overpaying transaction fees, etc, people save so much. If one debates that bitcoin does take energy to run, I think we must agree that using a laptop and a phone even 24 hours a day won't charge 1/10th of as much as travelling using petrol,diesel,public transport, etc. Bitcoin has also integrated itself with sms service, so you can still send and receive bitcoins without internet connection Wink
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:01:04 PM

You have to create a great idea first, or a "big' investment. You can't make a life with sig campaings.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:11:36 PM

Plus if you check exchange order book there is still a long list of buy order waiting to grab bitcoin.

This is just another common mistakes on labelling if BTC is dead or not. Logically , BTC is a virtual code and cant actually be labelled as "dead" . Some people actually keep saying that it is dead whenever the price of it crashed , thats another mistakes as well because generally speaking eventhough if in the future BTC is dirt cheap, the value of it will never be "dead" . An example of the value would be its top notch security as you will be able to secure your money in form BTC

It seems you are not aware that BTC was created as a "currency" and that means it cant actually be "dead" because it stand on its own as a currency and not something that has a value of USD / euro . 1 BTC stays as 1 BTC even if the price is dirt cheap

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:41:15 AM

It is the deadliest defect that Bitcoins are not protected by law, which leads to huge risks for the users,for minimum,the lost bitcoins could not be found back through legal methods and valid legal protection could not cover bitcoin transaction fraud, for maximum,the nation intervenes bitcoin transaction and regards it as illegal transaction.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:31:29 AM

You have to create a great idea first, or a "big' investment. You can't make a life with sig campaings.

There are a lot of opportunities over the internet to earn bitcoins, and lose bitcoins too. If a person grabs on to the right opportunities and uses his skills to benefit his job and himself financially, that is the best way to get paid for part time. Most of the jobs over the internet regarding btc are designed for bitcoin enthusiasts who are young and passionate about what they do.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:36:49 AM

There are a lot of opportunities over the internet to earn bitcoins, and lose bitcoins too. If a person grabs on to the right opportunities and uses his skills to benefit his job and himself financially, that is the best way to get paid for part time. Most of the jobs over the internet regarding btc are designed for bitcoin enthusiasts who are young and passionate about what they do.
I may have to agree with you on that , and if i'm not wrong , many new projects/works are going to be introduced that will pay bitcoin as a method of their payment , I've monitored the situation and every year there are new services , so by the right choice , this part time job could even replace the real jobs for some people out there
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:05:04 AM

I may have to agree with you on that , and if i'm not wrong , many new projects/works are going to be introduced that will pay bitcoin as a method of their payment , I've monitored the situation and every year there are new services , so by the right choice , this part time job could even replace the real jobs for some people out there

These jobs are not just related to bitcoin, but all type of altcoins and different crypto currency technology. There are so many projects being launched every month, its crazy to see that things are actually working out in the real world. I am also working with a bunch of people on a new business venture which will integrate bitcoins into our world and help make things easy, I think its a nice way to contribute my skills towards bitcoin, something I truly believe in.
umair01

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:33:53 AM

These jobs are not just related to bitcoin, but all type of altcoins and different crypto currency technology. There are so many projects being launched every month, its crazy to see that things are actually working out in the real world. I am also working with a bunch of people on a new business venture which will integrate bitcoins into our world and help make things easy, I think its a nice way to contribute my skills towards bitcoin, something I truly believe in.
yes exactly , well for me I just recently came back to the bitcoin world since 2012 and so many new cryptocurrency has been made , it really surprised me , it's really hard to keep track of their names .... that seems very nice , I kinda have the same idea as yours but in a smaller project for sure compared to you guys , looking forward into getting to know your business Smiley
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:38:04 AM

yes exactly , well for me I just recently came back to the bitcoin world since 2012 and so many new cryptocurrency has been made , it really surprised me , it's really hard to keep track of their names .... that seems very nice , I kinda have the same idea as yours but in a smaller project for sure compared to you guys , looking forward into getting to know your business Smiley

Why did you leave the cryptocurrency/bitcoin world anyway? 3 years is a long time, things have definitely evolved and uprooted from their previous state. 500,000 people use bitcoins everyday Smiley My project idea is still in construction but I think that me and the people involved have learnt a lot about bitcoins and its time for us to contribute our time and skill into something we truly believe in Cheesy
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:04:37 PM

Why did you leave the cryptocurrency/bitcoin world anyway? 3 years is a long time, things have definitely evolved and uprooted from their previous state. 500,000 people use bitcoins everyday Smiley My project idea is still in construction but I think that me and the people involved have learnt a lot about bitcoins and its time for us to contribute our time and skill into something we truly believe in Cheesy

Exactly, and we should also contribute our time skill and knowledge to the people around us who are not aware about the bitcoins, as making them aware would increase the customer base of the bitcoins and would be helpful in the future for the price stability.
umair01

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:21:20 PM

well back in the days I used bitcoin only in the field of mining so I was a miner more than someone who knows what bitcoin was in general until my video card said goodbye to me so I didn't tried to really mine after that and by then I was still busy with college and stuff so I kinda forgot it until lately I said it's time to give it another shot since I have more freedom in my time now
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:33:56 PM

well back in the days I used bitcoin only in the field of mining so I was a miner more than someone who knows what bitcoin was in general until my video card said goodbye to me so I didn't tried to really mine after that and by then I was still busy with college and stuff so I kinda forgot it until lately I said it's time to give it another shot since I have more freedom in my time now

I would advise you to use the skills you already have and connect them with bitcoins. A lot of people think that there are very low paying jobs or not enough jobs in the failed of cryptocurrency but actually that is nowhere close to the truth. There are many opportunities, people just fail to notice. I hope you make good use of opportunities you discover and do justice by it. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: