Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:28:51 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
I think bitcoin will never die. You can't say that the bitcoin is dead. Many people know that bitcoin will stay in this world forever. I hope you also realize that bitcoin is not dead. Those problems are only part of challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced.
We have already seen lots of obituary of bitcoin through out the web.But still it exists.Bitcoin has potential to survive but what makes difference is that some big whales always try to spread FUD and make bitcoin price fall down to buy cheap bitcoins.It temporarily makes bitcoin market un stable.Other than that,there is no issue with bitcoin progressing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:40:00 AM

As our world goes by, I think bitcoin will never be dead because of our world that continually become progressive or becoming a digital world meaning full of technology. As long as bitcoin exist it will never be dead because people continually patronizing it and a lot of people inspired using bitcoin because of its good impact to the people using it. However, bitcoin should be utilized properly by people and they shouldn't use it in bad thing such scamming and fraud.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:04:57 AM

No bitcoin is not dead because even bitcoin price as of now its decreasing the price until now is good. Even many people said bitcoin decrease for sure it will back again to the current price and it will increase more than the highest current price before.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

Bitcoin will never die! It is here to stay and it already changed the world. Not only the internet. I dream of a future were the price of USD is measured in BTC. Not the other way around.
I am agree with you that is not going to die because it is the most popular cryptocurrency therein a lot of businessmen have invested their wealth so they are mad to have such a huge investment in bitcoin. For international businessmen it is a significant transaction way which they use and like very much than transactions through banks. Bitcoin is free tax zone for businessmen so why they will not adopt the way of this great transaction.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:05:48 AM

maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad

What? End of 2015? It is already 2017 but it is alive and pumping. You might got your predictions wrong brother. Bitcoin will not be dead if a lot of people are still using it, always remember the law. Think in the other side of perspectives not just yours.
The main reason is this, that how can we conclude that bitcoin will die despite people are becoming members of bitcoin in groups. I think it is absolutely wrong prediction that bitcoin will completely kick out from market. For a little bit down in the price of bitcoin cannot be caused demolishing of bitcoin forever. It is just a propaganda against bitcoin so don’t believe on such kind of predictions.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:31:17 AM

Bitcoin will never die! It is here to stay and it already changed the world. Not only the internet. I dream of a future were the price of USD is measured in BTC. Not the other way around.
I am agree with you that is not going to die because it is the most popular cryptocurrency therein a lot of businessmen have invested their wealth so they are mad to have such a huge investment in bitcoin. For international businessmen it is a significant transaction way which they use and like very much than transactions through banks. Bitcoin is free tax zone for businessmen so why they will not adopt the way of this great transaction.
Yes your right, it is impossible to die bitcoin. Due to high numbers of users used bitcoin I think fall down of price was not a reason to die bitcoin. Therefore, seems bitcoin now was started to raising up I think this is the start of rapidly raising up of bitcoin value.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:53:21 AM

This thread was made march 2015 which is 2 years ago, the person who made this probably seeing how strong bitcoin is and it is keeping on innovating . Too many people are making a conclusion since the earlier years up to now but I can't see any indications that bitcoin is going to end . It's been almost a decade since bitcoin was introduced and still here in front of us and continuously suprising all the bitcoin users and believers .
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:38:53 AM

I think not yet, and still waiting for hard fork issues whether it will make bitcoin die or not, if the issue is true of course will greatly influence the development of bitcoin in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:17:52 AM

No, everyday bitcoin is spreading around the world.it will never die because many people will be angry and opposed to it.
For now surely users will get angry when someone says that bitcoin will die but that day will definitely happen where the popularity of bitcoin
will decrease along with bitcoin users who will start to leave, while currently impossible to die, because bitcoin is still growing
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

What? End of 2015? It is already 2017 but it is alive and pumping. You might got your predictions wrong brother. Bitcoin will not be dead if a lot of people are still using it, always remember the law. Think in the other side of perspectives not just yours.
The main reason is this, that how can we conclude that bitcoin will die despite people are becoming members of bitcoin in groups. I think it is absolutely wrong prediction that bitcoin will completely kick out from market. For a little bit down in the price of bitcoin cannot be caused demolishing of bitcoin forever. It is just a propaganda against bitcoin so don’t believe on such kind of predictions.
Of course not! Bitcoin is still alive until now! I think because people needs internet nowadays for faster  transactions, paying bills, etc. That's why more and more people are using it. And therefore it will not die.
Law of supply and demand will always be the answer. If people are no longer using it, that's the time bitcoin will die but as I see now, more and more people are using it.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:40:23 AM

Of course not! Bitcoin is still alive until now! I think because people needs internet nowadays for faster  transactions, paying bills, etc. That's why more and more people are using it. And therefore it will not die.
Law of supply and demand will always be the answer. If people are no longer using it, that's the time bitcoin will die but as I see now, more and more people are using it.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

What do you think i disagree. Bitcoin will never be forgotten. Maybe for you bitcoin is just a useless coin. But for us, bitcoin is very useful. I think more and more bitcoin users in the world. And bitcoin prices are getting more expensive. As well as bitcoin as a good digital currency for long-term investments. So I think bitcoin will not be forgotten. Bitcoin will always be there my heart

Agree. It will be difficult for Bitcoin to be forgotten at all. With its increasing user base, and price, it is very unlikely that it will die anytime soon.

In addition, SegWit2x will activate in August 1st, which will increase Bitcoin's usage and popularity if it becomes successful. From that point and beyond, it may continue to rise in price making it one of the most expensive assets on Earth.

Therefore, day after day, Bitcoin is improving and becoming stronger, as more people join it, and developers come up with solutions that will make the pioneer cryptocurrency as solid as ever. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:45:09 PM

Like many people have said here bitcoin is not dead no matter what happens to it.  Bitcoin has value that makes trader to identify with it.  Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has past through slot of limitations and hardworking issues but out of it bitcoin come out stronger. Bitcoin is not death but very much alive.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:54:20 AM

No, everyday bitcoin is spreading around the world.it will never die because many people will be angry and opposed to it.
Bitcoin is still scattered around the world because currently bitcoin is still very popular and is still growing nowadays and it will still be more popular in the future. But if it is already passed, where bitcoin is very old and does not have any privileges, it is possible bitcoin will die because of course the user will start leaving something obsolete
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:46:04 PM

Op I can tell you one thing. People already invested so much in bitcoin that is is not advisable to resign in a half way. Nobody who was interested in bitcoin will quit just because price of bitcoin are little low now. So bitcoin is no dead at never will be.
I agree with you, I will never die bitcoin and instead will be more developed, with the number increasing amounts for the participation of this investment, of course they will never retreat is as easy as that because the business is very profitable if they retreat that's just for a brief moment when the price of the bitcoin is being dropped from the market price but they remain faithful and surviving the bitcoin this and wait until the price bitcoin soared again.
Jolyquinzel

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

So bitcoin is no dead at never will be.

Nothing eternal can not happen, once bitcoin will not, lol.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

I wonder who this is so clever and wants to talk about Bitcoin's death? It seems to me that all people who talk about the fall of bitcoins or bad forecasts, They are starting to work on users to create a panic and with the help of such manipulations to regulate the Bitcoin market. And this is cheap sales and expensive purchases
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:05:52 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently
Indeed. Bitcoin is just put into death because people tend to put matter over their minds that should be mind over matter. They are just depending and having their basis to say that bitcoin is dying because of the dumps that we all know a normal phenomenon in the market. They are just looking into the negative side that bitcoin price dump is a serious thing to worry but seriously it is not. Actually, many people tends to see it as a great opportunity to increase their bitcoin holdings by buying more bitcoin and gladly sell them when the price pump meets their standard of selling. Bitcoin is not going to die that easy. We are just over reacting when its price dumps.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

If this is the dead phase of bitcoin then what if we be alive? Do we see $50,000 before 2018?

These rumors will never stop and the holders will never care about them.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:44:12 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:45:54 AM by Gameroid

Bitcoin is still scattered around the world because currently bitcoin is still very popular and is still growing nowadays and it will still be more popular in the future. But if it is already passed, where bitcoin is very old and does not have any privileges, it is possible bitcoin will die because of course the user will start leaving something obsolete

and to me i think its popularity is still increasing, because in my area even in my whole country some years before there were people who knew about bitcoin, but now the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time. and even in my area the number of bitcoin users are increasing.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: