Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

Bitcoin rises from the ashes again, despite all the negative feedbacks from critics and speculators about its instablity and trust loss in bitcoin community.
That negative feedbacks only make bitcoin stronger, in every bad news that we encountered and we have surpass it that is another success.
Bitcoin is not welcome in china now but still we are stronger as evidence by the price increase now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:19:34 AM

Bitcoin rises from the ashes again, despite all the negative feedbacks from critics and speculators about its instablity and trust loss in bitcoin community.
That negative feedbacks only make bitcoin stronger, in every bad news that we encountered and we have surpass it that is another success.
Bitcoin is not welcome in china now but still we are stronger as evidence by the price increase now.

agree it , if people talking about bitcoin wether is bad or good, people will make bitcoin popular. like last momenth abour forking ico band etc.
for me everyday is best day to start invest at bitcoin.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:37:17 AM

no i don,t think so..bitcoin is so popular in the whole world people in any walks of life day by day.. Smiley Wink Kiss
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:59:52 AM

The term dead is used for that thing living things which are alive. Bitcoin is a live digital currency through which is regularly trading all over the world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:02:23 PM

No offcourse not!
Bitcoins are not dead ..and now u have the... Reason to believe my statement because recently the price is sky rocketing not..as high as it was.. once but for sure.. its gonna increase day by day.
Also due of the ban of ICO's in China they.. had to go through a big loss and they Also recovered quite fast..
You should stop worrying about it because thats what their nature is.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:29:23 PM

I don't believe bitcoin is dead since I can still use it right now. It's still surrounding in different communities and continue making it's way as the most commonly known digital cryptocurrency nowadays and it's becoming more acceptable more and more these days. Though it experience some ups and downs, it is still not enough to be called dead for it is not dead if it still working around.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I absolutely disagree in this news that bitcoin is deadly or decreasing? For me its not why because i know that more investors here in bitcoin was continuesly increasing so that watch the fluctuation of the currency the percentage of decreasing currency was 1 to 2% only but if you also observe properly the flactuation 5 to 10% the increasing amount so that the bitcoin is impossible deadly or we should say that bitcoin was continuesly increasing.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

Bitcoin is not dead. Even if it drastically drops, it doesn't mean that it will be dead. Bitcoin recovers it price after how many weeks or months. When the price drops, most of the people who uses bitcoin keeps on supporting it, so how come it is dead? As long as there is still strong demand and supply, bitcoin will never be dead.
The price of the bitcoin is growing very fast and it is because most of the people know bitcoin and they are trying to invest in bitcoin. The investment of the bitcoin will be the profit for the rest of the life. The chance for the increase in your price that you invested is totally on the high price changer. In the coming era the price of the bitcoin will be high and it is the time for the price to go high. So bitcoin can never be dead because a lot of the people are investing in bitcoin.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:52:02 AM

You cannot kill bitcoin forever you cannot even kill it for a bit because it is like killing all the money people made do u really think there will be no protests against that? it will be a horrible thing to watch.
Killing bitcoin does not make any sense in the present world under such circumstances when bitcoin are ruling the world. I don’t think so there is any currency or government that can destroy bitcoin world. Bitcoin are very cool investments and they are fulfilling the needs of people amazingly. I don’t think so the bitcoin holders will let anyone do any bad to bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

No offcourse not!
Bitcoins are not dead ..and now u have the... Reason to believe my statement because recently the price is sky rocketing not..as high as it was.. once but for sure.. its gonna increase day by day.
Also due of the ban of ICO's in China they.. had to go through a big loss and they Also recovered quite fast..
Bitcoin is alive!!! It has been proclaimed dead many times yet bitcoin continue to survive. Despite all the challenges and negative issue thrown to bitcoin, still bitcoin stands firm. It shakens a bit but not falter. Thus could only prove that no one can control bitcoin and that bitcoin is unstoppable! It will survive more than my lifetime.Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:14:03 PM

No offcourse not!
Bitcoin is alive!!! It has been proclaimed dead many times yet bitcoin continue to survive. Despite all the challenges and negative issue thrown to bitcoin, still bitcoin stands firm. It shakens a bit but not falter. Thus could only prove that no one can control bitcoin and that bitcoin is unstoppable! It will survive more than my lifetime.Smiley
I agree to that. A lot of people declare that bitcoin is dead because of the recent bad news that makes the price goes down but even that is the pattern of bitcoin through the years, it is still standing strong and getting even stronger for the past few years and bitcoin doesn't giving signs of weak spots so i think bitcoin will not become dead even after a lot of years.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

Its amazing to return into the past and see the frustation from the people which had joined and saw their investment getting deeply red, i dont know how people handled those loss, but i know a lot had bought several coins expecting one day it return to 1000 dollars. Bitcoin were very new and made the people to jump without hesitation and without a stable support nothing last forever, nowadays bitcoin has big players and is the most wanted coin from the crypto, bitcoin open the doors to altcoins wich has around 50-55% total market value, its pretty clear bitcoin isnt dead even if it looks stable isnt dead at all.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

Bitcoin might be dying but blockchain tech lives on.

I think bitcoin is not dead due to the fact that we are freely able to used it and depend maybe some or definitely all the expenditures that we are responsible to survive . Bitcoin is not dead not because of thw investors because of China but because it contains the unique way to attract people, to keep be functional in any way it could wven though hard forks are oxcuring twice or thrice a year it still being the same way how we mwt thia probably few yeara ago cause bitcojn is a independent system that has the unique cqpabilities to still be fruitful and functional.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:53:34 PM

Its amazing to return into the past and see the frustation from the people which had joined and saw their investment getting deeply red, i dont know how people handled those loss, but i know a lot had bought several coins expecting one day it return to 1000 dollars. Bitcoin were very new and made the people to jump without hesitation and without a stable support nothing last forever, nowadays bitcoin has big players and is the most wanted coin from the crypto, bitcoin open the doors to altcoins wich has around 50-55% total market value, its pretty clear bitcoin isnt dead even if it looks stable isnt dead at all.
the greatness of bitcoin has strongly shown that bitcoin is one of the biggest investments in the world. if you look at the total supply of bitcoin then we can trust that bitcoin is one of the most influential things in the world. with the power of bitcoin can change the economy in the world quickly. this has proven that bitcoin will not die until all digital currencies have no value anymore. while some need bitcoin then bitcoin will still exist.
Wishcoin.IO

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

Bitcoin will continue to see significant movements in it's price over the next few years. There are institutions and governments that fear bitcoin, some will be disparaging in the media and try to hamper progress, however they will cause little more than a blip. Increased regulation and constraints that will be placed on the Crypto market will result in regular fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. However, in the long term this will produce a legitimised marketplace and one that will be more attractive to businesses and financial institutions alike. Adoption is still minimal and I believe in years to come that will change drastically, resulting in the price growing exponentially. Bitcoin is far from dead, it's emerging from a state of sleep and will roar in the years to come.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:42:48 AM

It's been 2 years since the topic was created, but bitcoin has not died, but is still alive and developing very well, bringing good profits to its owners. You just have to believe in it.
Lol, you would not blame anyone since they just needed to express their concerns at that particular point in time. The main reason I fell in love with this forum is the fact that newbie can easily gain confidence from the past threads and posts judging with now, and seeing how far we have been coming.

Bitcoin has been declared dead so many times on this forum, but I guess the result is glaring enough for anyone to see.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

No offcourse not!
I agree to that. A lot of people declare that bitcoin is dead because of the recent bad news that makes the price goes down but even that is the pattern of bitcoin through the years, it is still standing strong and getting even stronger for the past few years and bitcoin doesn't giving signs of weak spots so i think bitcoin will not become dead even after a lot of years.
Bitcoin has been through such times in the past also but it didn't die rather its popularity among the commons increased. This time, nothing was much different from that. Again it has become more famous and now its community has larger number than ever. Anyone who is even thinking about killing it or defeating it, is just wasting his time in doing the impossible.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

No offcourse not!
Yes I agree bitcoin is not die and will never die because bitcoin make a place in market people trust on bitcoin and day by day the users are going to increase and the most important thing is bitcoin has a high price which is most attractive to the people and I think dead currency can’t provide things bitcoin is live and will be alive.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

Bitcoin is very much alive these past few months. There have been couple of dips ($3000) which scared most of us yet it only improved the market. Thus, making it better over the course of months. I strongly believe that Bitcoin will not die since we are entering an era wherein digital currency might be the next big thing.

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:29:41 PM

Bitcoin is very much alive these past few months. There have been couple of dips ($3000) which scared most of us yet it only improved the market. Thus, making it better over the course of months. I strongly believe that Bitcoin will not die since we are entering an era wherein digital currency might be the next big thing.

Yeah, it is important which way the world will choose. If we will start treat( whole society) crypto as something new and as a essential needs for sure not only Bitcoin but every alt will increase. On the other hand the whole proccess could be very long so then maybe other crypto currency will be number 1. Because will have faster payments, will be more mineable, known, secured. Only time will tell.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: