Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

Basically it is not... As you can see... there are still a lot of people going after it.  So no reason to panic at all... Bitcoin will just soar up... just wait and see.. China cannot forever ban its use... They will eventually succumb to the demand of the people... I believe the open market is creeping slowly into their veins... So no worry....

Why would bitcoin die again? This is just another barriers that we need to cross anyways. We understand now, what is the cause of this massive dumping of coin, but it is just one country. Of course we consider China as a dominant force in bitcoin market because of its mining farm and trading, however, the government chooses to wage war against it and the only victim here is there citizen not bitcoin itself. Maybe they felt threaten or something but it is what it is. Yes, the price has sink ever since they announce banning ICO and closing exchange, but for me there's still room for bitcoin to recover from  this shenanigans.

Well i agree with you that china wpuld have a hard time with banning crypto exchanges and amother thing is that even though china is one of the biggest player in the market, there are also many strong players like japan and australia. Everything will be fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

Basically it is not... As you can see... there are still a lot of people going after it.  So no reason to panic at all... Bitcoin will just soar up... just wait and see.. China cannot forever ban its use... They will eventually succumb to the demand of the people... I believe the open market is creeping slowly into their veins... So no worry....

Why would bitcoin die again? This is just another barriers that we need to cross anyways. We understand now, what is the cause of this massive dumping of coin, but it is just one country. Of course we consider China as a dominant force in bitcoin market because of its mining farm and trading, however, the government chooses to wage war against it and the only victim here is there citizen not bitcoin itself. Maybe they felt threaten or something but it is what it is. Yes, the price has sink ever since they announce banning ICO and closing exchange, but for me there's still room for bitcoin to recover from  this shenanigans.

Well i agree with you that china wpuld have a hard time with banning crypto exchanges and amother thing is that even though china is one of the biggest player in the market, there are also many strong players like japan and australia. Everything will be fine.
They can actually ban exchanges but only locally on which they do have the power to do such thing but there are rumors that they would let them again to operate but now on a regulated state which is quiet good for a licensed exchange which people can somehow do have an assurance regarding on security.If this thing to happen for sure prices would really recover up soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
willamddmaddy

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:29:57 PM

Bitcoin won't die. Bitcoin supporters and bitcoin haters will die. New generations will take over and bitcoin will go on.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:51:42 PM

no...it is by no means lifeless...you can't mark this bitcoin method as useless until the complete coin exhosted from the market and no a single accepts it anymore or you can say it losses its values and respectvin the economic climate
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:45:52 PM

May this statement be given because of the Chinese decision of banning crypto currencies in china although if they accept and legalize bitcoin they will take the more advantage than the other people, but I think there is nothing happens to bitcoin just a little bit decrease in the price? And that was just the matter of time. Now the people’s trust is building again and the price is on the way up. So don’t be panic.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

They can actually ban exchanges but only locally on which they do have the power to do such thing but there are rumors that they would let them again to operate but now on a regulated state which is quiet good for a licensed exchange which people can somehow do have an assurance regarding on security.If this thing to happen for sure prices would really recover up soon.
How it can be possible? If I suppose myself I will never invest in a dead currency. Why would I lose my investment? Bitcoin is alive and as healthy as a strong man between the age of 30 and 40. The reason is that more and more people are investing and trading in bitcoin and the price due to which this statement is given is rising again. Bitcoin is not a human and to whom the death penalty has given by someone.
agus_purno

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:53 AM

How it can be possible? If I suppose myself I will never invest in a dead currency. Why would I lose my investment? Bitcoin is alive and as healthy as a strong man between the age of 30 and 40. The reason is that more and more people are investing and trading in bitcoin and the price due to which this statement is given is rising again. Bitcoin is not a human and to whom the death penalty has given by someone.

that's right, bitcoin is not a man that is getting more and more fragile,
but bitcoin is a digital currency that will become more and more known by many people,
so the value will also continue to rise instead of decreasing if it decreases it just because of the current issue, and will soon pass

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:28:17 AM

Bitcoin is still alive. And we are continuously hoping that will always will. In our country Bitcoin is being widely used in different provinces as well not just in the city. Being dead is absolutely being nothings or gone. Bitcoin is not dead.
Yes your right bitcoin will definitely not be dead because almost everybody in the world are still using bitcoin to earn money or bitcoins. In our country, bitcoin is well very known but there are still some people who are using bitcoin to help their family and to provide all their family needs.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:32:33 AM

Bitcoin is still alive. And we are continuously hoping that will always will. In our country Bitcoin is being widely used in different provinces as well not just in the city. Being dead is absolutely being nothings or gone. Bitcoin is not dead.
Yes your right bitcoin will definitely not be dead because almost everybody in the world are still using bitcoin to earn money or bitcoins. In our country, bitcoin is well very known but there are still some people who are using bitcoin to help their family and to provide all their family needs.

Almost everyone in the world uses bitcoin?
We're not even close to that unfortunately.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:43:56 AM

Bitcoin is more alive than ever. Even Billionaires are now looking into Bitcoin. Everyday more and more people are noticing Bitcoin.

I think it is a very long way before Bitcoin dies.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:44:03 AM

Whatever happens or what kind of news will affect the bitcoin to be weak, still I think bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin will remain strong on its value although often decreased, bitcoin can still be said as the process of maturation and I think in the future bitcoin will be more developed and more in priority.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

Bitcoin is more alive than ever. Even Billionaires are now looking into Bitcoin. Everyday more and more people are noticing Bitcoin.

I think it is a very long way before Bitcoin dies.

Bitcoin survived two destructives events the Aug 1 fork and China Ban but still bitcoin is very much alive. Trading, investing and hoarding as usual so bitcoin will become strongther than ever. Those obstacle will just make cryptocurrencies become strong and stable with achievements.
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:03:55 AM

Bitcoin is not dead many people said that bitcoin was dying a few days ago, but i believed that bitcoin will rise up again. These people like me have patience and trust. This is wat most people don't have in investing.

In investing patience is a important thing. After a few years you will see profit.
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:32:14 AM

Bitcoin hasn't died it is now growing as you can see on sites where you can see the currency about bitcoin and some altcoins like litecoin, dogecoin and eth.
ETH will be the next bitcoin blockchain has supported it and now many more people are investing in it to make it bigger and then sell their coins to make more money.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:37:52 AM

No, bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin price might be low for now but it is not dear and never will be. Bitcoin will surprise us one of this day and its price will be higher than before.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:58:15 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

it is 2017 and i'm not seeing any sign that bitcoin is dead. it is on its peak at this moment and there is a lot of investors who invest in bitcoin besides the stock market has been really high the past few weeks. i think it will be dead but for 5 years after.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

it is 2017 and i'm not seeing any sign that bitcoin is dead. it is on its peak at this moment and there is a lot of investors who invest in bitcoin besides the stock market has been really high the past few weeks. i think it will be dead but for 5 years after.
If we are going to maintain this kind of healthy market where there is a healthy demand in the market that is proving that even there is a huge problem like banning bitcoin in China then we can still cope with it and face it and make the haters wrong about their accusation that bitcoin is a bubble. Even after 5 years, we will not see bitcoin dead because bitcoin will become more expensive after that 5 years with a stronger market.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

Who says bitcoin is dead? The evidence until now bitcoin still exist, although the price continues to increase
No needs to be surprised mate because the news about the bitcoin dead comes time to time. People who spread this kind of news want to manipulate the price and the importance of bitcoin even when the price increase they talk about the old price so in the last few months of the bitcoin in 2016 bitcoin was 1000$ so the price of the bitcoin increasing day by day so it is not going to dead ever the bitcoin going so high.

People who already use bitcoin since long time ago will not surprised about that fake news. I mean, how can bitcoin dead if that price still high like today ? I think its just people who envy to bitcoin and want the price of bitcoin go down. In my opinion bitcoin will not dead, maybe never dead.
nope i think bitcoin has a chance to die, imagine panic selling going on all bitcoin users of course it will make bitcoin die because everyone will certainly sell their bitcoin and make the price go down very deep even be $ 0 but to make all users panic is not an easy thing especially every day bitcoin users continue to grow right ? and it will make bitcoin the day will be more difficult to die
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

Who says bitcoin is dead? The evidence until now bitcoin still exist, although the price continues to increase
No needs to be surprised mate because the news about the bitcoin dead comes time to time. People who spread this kind of news want to manipulate the price and the importance of bitcoin even when the price increase they talk about the old price so in the last few months of the bitcoin in 2016 bitcoin was 1000$ so the price of the bitcoin increasing day by day so it is not going to dead ever the bitcoin going so high.

People who already use bitcoin since long time ago will not surprised about that fake news. I mean, how can bitcoin dead if that price still high like today ? I think its just people who envy to bitcoin and want the price of bitcoin go down. In my opinion bitcoin will not dead, maybe never dead.
nope i think bitcoin has a chance to die, imagine panic selling going on all bitcoin users of course it will make bitcoin die because everyone will certainly sell their bitcoin and make the price go down very deep even be $ 0 but to make all users panic is not an easy thing especially every day bitcoin users continue to grow right ? and it will make bitcoin the day will be more difficult to die

LOL, the future like your said never happens. No one only want to sell Bitcoin, always have someone still want to buy it and they will buy a huge amount of Bitcoin with cheapest price. If that future happens in someday, I will put all my funds to buy Bitcoin Cool
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Bitcoin is alive and it is even stronger than before, the price increased again and its over $4k and going up fastly. Spreading panic isnt going to decrease the Bitcoin price or affect it. In fact i am seeking so many people get involved with bitcoin day per day , and big investors started trading this currency and dealing with it. So there is no reason to think that bitcoin is dead
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: