Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 12:27:05 PM

VNL is completely a clone of Libcoin.You can check the source code by yourself.

He locked the thread and allows only 1 core with 1 IP  in order to mine with high performance cpu (or gpu ).

This is definitely a scam without any doubt.
Whatever the case, just as with SPR and every other new algo you and your gang are pushing, there is NOTHING new here.

New client ? NOPE !

He locked the thread and allows only 1 core with 1 IP  in order to mine with high performance cpu (or gpu ).

New algo ?! FUCK NO !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890388.msg9857405#msg9857405

Yes i'm trying to help us not getting burnt. Thats all. When he said new...it is not...I have been mining this algo for a while.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679134.0

VNL and Libcoin are the same because libcoin is the first name of the project, it's like saying Dash is a clone of Darkcoin..

That's completely false. The dev wanted to name the project "Libcoin", but he didn't know that there was already a project started with that name.

Quote from John: "No, I named it Libcoin before I knew about libcoin, therefore the core is now called CoinPP. It is a ground up rewrite of PeerCoin and then some."

Sorry, i misunderstood then.

You might want to edit that to say misinformed and/or gullable. Roll Eyes

ANY dev who claims that they didn't bother checking to see if the name was taken is full of shit. Notice how the lame excuses sound no different than those we had to endure with SPR ?

There is a reason why they omitted my post. Please do your research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:38:45 PM

You might want to edit that to say misinformed and/or gullable. Roll Eyes

ANY dev who claims that they didn't bother checking to see if the name was taken is full of shit. Notice how the lame excuses sound no different than those we had to endure with SPR ?

There is a reason why they omitted my post. Please do your research.

So by "do your research" you mean make hard headed assumptions based on anger and frustration?  You mean ignore the facts and call anyone that presents information contrary to your established belief full of shit?. 

I think you are just a really boring person looking for attention, I have heard that others think you are being paid.  Whatever the truth may be in that regard it is clear you are a proud and diligent antagonist, it's quite retarded.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:43:06 PM

Pure missinformation.

Both you and the 2 people you quoted were heavily misinformed, I gave you all the links you need to refresh your point of view. One of the guys who you quoted just said "sorry" a few posts ago because I cleared up his misinformation.

Meanwhile you quote him again afterwards. Pathetic.

He locked the thread and allows only 1 core with 1 IP  in order to mine with high performance cpu (or gpu ).

VNL and Libcoin are the same because libcoin is the first name of the project, it's like saying Dash is a clone of Darkcoin..

That's completely false. The dev wanted to name the project "Libcoin", but he didn't know that there was already a project started with that name.

Quote from John: "No, I named it Libcoin before I knew about libcoin, therefore the core is now called CoinPP. It is a ground up rewrite of PeerCoin and then some."

Sorry, i misunderstood then.

Your just a hideous troll and no one will turn his/her back on this project according to your "research" which is based on 3 comments of misinformed people instead of reading/comparing codes or reading a simple thing like a whitepaper.

Whirlpool algo =! WhirlpoolX, read up on the differences on the whitepaper which I asked you several times to do.

I've put you on ignore, your literally the worst troll I've ever seen on BCT, atleast the rest makes some kind of research.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:47:54 PM

News 19/03

New wallet is out with the following features/changes:

• Now creates a backup of the original wallet file upon first creation.
  • Support for RPC "backupwallet" and "importprivkey".
  • Fixed "connect inputs failed" bug related to Proof-of-Stake.
  • Fixed balance bug related to Proof-of-Stake.
  • Fixed stuck invalid transaction bug related to Proof-of-Stake
  • General Bug Fixes

Link: http://vanillacoin.net/wallets.php

See the original post by john-connor: http://vanillacoin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=586

Thank you John, this is awesome!

Hope all is fixed in this version.

Updated and again missing 200 coins. I don't have a lot to begin with as I am mining on and off to see when the bugs are taken care of.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:49:28 PM

News 19/03

• General Bug Fixes

See the original post by john-connor: http://vanillacoin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=586

Updated and again missing 200 coins. I don't have a lot to begin with as I am mining on and off to see when the bugs are taken care of.

Use checkwallet/getinfo to be sure if coins are wrongly allocated. You may be missing only coins which were never there in the first place, if you are still not sure, do a backup and use "repairwallet". Everything should be in place after it.

The new update fixed every visual glitch the wallet had so you won't get coins accounted again which don't belong there.

junkozane

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:09:15 PM

got my first legendary to ignore  Cheesy , would be wasting time to read any of his post  Lips sealed
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:29:38 PM

News 19/03

• General Bug Fixes

Use checkwallet/getinfo to be sure if coins are wrongly allocated. You may be missing only coins which were never there in the first place, if you are still not sure, do a backup and use "repairwallet". Everything should be in place after it.

The new update fixed every visual glitch the wallet had so you won't get coins accounted again which don't belong there.

Ok thanks.

Tried the repairwallet and it took like 1 second. Don't think it really did anything as most wallet take a lot longer.

I'll just take it as what is there should be what I have.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:41:02 PM

Attention

User Rufus will rain 1000 vanillacoins on IRC if we reach 100 users there, join the party.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/vanillacoin

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:03:05 PM

News 19/03

• General Bug Fixes

Ok thanks.

Tried the repairwallet and it took like 1 second. Don't think it really did anything as most wallet take a lot longer.

I'll just take it as what is there should be what I have.

Repairwallet is fast here, but yeah, you are probably missing coins which were added there because of a visual glitch caused together with staking. No coins went missing since the coin launched.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:11:46 PM

I think we should let this coin list on Bittrex and Bter . Smiley
junkozane

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:13:14 PM

backupwallet command at console also give the same feeling with taking a photograph without shutter sound, i felt nothing but when i check at %appdata% there's backup as many as i push enter Tongue .
This wallet is light.
hokus_pokus

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:17:48 PM

backupwallet command at console also give the same feeling with taking a photograph without shutter sound, i felt nothing but when i check at %appdata% there's backup as many as i push enter Tongue .
This wallet is light.
"This wallet is light." +1
minerpage

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:20:22 PM

this is an expensive "repairwallet"... 4,712 VNL coins gone... wtf...

{
    "mismatched spent coins": 68,
    "amount affected by repair": 4712
}

Note: I restart my wallet every day to clean up the staking issue (and I saw my totals readjust every time) so I doubt these are that kind of lost coins... still... not fun...
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:57:23 PM

this is an expensive "repairwallet"... 4,712 VNL coins gone... wtf...

{
    "mismatched spent coins": 68,
    "amount affected by repair": 4712
}

Note: I restart my wallet every day to clean up the staking issue (and I saw my totals readjust every time) so I doubt these are that kind of lost coins... still... not fun...

How much time have passed since you did 'checkwallet'/'repairwallet' command? If it was your first time, then I'm not surprised you "lose" this much, one thing I can tell with 100% confidence, those 4712 VNL were never in your wallet, it was just visual glitch, which was fixed in 0.2.4 version. So no point to be upset.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 04:17:25 PM

Ignore the troll, because a troll always falls into one of 2 catagories:

1)Kid or ignorant person who is wrong but will argue till his death about his opinion that is not based in reality.

or

2)A very smart person who is trying to FUD to buy coins cheaper.

In either case, if we just present the facts and wonderful opportunity here, rather than arguing with the troll,
he will either give up or go away.  A coin is never a real coin unless it has it's personal troll  Grin

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money