Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sfards:SF100, the first 28nm Dual-Mode Miner is accepting pre-order now  (Read 129572 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:14:09 AM

Remember they are the builders of the blade which came out last year at 3000 usd and dropped and dropped and dropped until they were under 200 on eBay.
The reasons for the price dropping aside, the fact that the price dropped over time at all is a good thing, surely?  There's another thread where people are complaining about gear's pricing not going down (or even going up) Smiley

When the gridseed blades came out we had the second factor 'Josh of paycoin'  So the scrypt market had so much manipulation on so many levels I can't tell you that gridseeds choice to continually and quickly drop blade prices was the single factor that crashed scrypt.

I can say price wars combined with pretend mining By Josh/paycoin/GAW crashed scrypt.

But when spondoolies and bitmaintech had the sp20 s-5 price war btc went from 400 to 180 usd.   So I would say flooding the market with good cheap gear has its risks and can drop price.

@ searing    yeah you are basically correct   and I should just leave this thread alone. But besides my mining addiction  I have a blog post addiction.

I think I made 20,000 posts on

parts-express
anandtech
macrumers
123macmini
BFL forum - I was second only to josh before they banned me
Madisound
gaw's forum
and of course here.

When I look at the list above I think I made more then 25,000 posts. I have been posting on forums for 10 plus years.

Hey whatever I said it was not a 'slam' at all....just trying to figure this out in some kinda context that makes sense...right now it is the only way I can see
this whole SFARDS launch in any kind of context ..in my own mind anyway...of making some kinda sense on what they are doing launch/product and otherwise

but yeah I get your point on too many posts...I have too much time at work (work nites) so have lots of time to scan bitcointalk Smiley

yeah I am now retired 58 years old and a lot of time on my hands.  no gear to play with so I post.  Rather post about new gear that I am testing but at 1999 from zoomhash thats is a no go for me.  The chances for new gear are

avalon 4 mini----------------no reply to my latest email
sFards -----------------------cost is too high
sidehack's usb stick of which I have 2
bitmaintech s-5++ or s-7 which is who the fuck knows.

I don't bother with much in house gear in the summer. So I post.

I run the difficulty thread in spec and answer questions in support.  Not much else to do.

well if it is any consolation I have 2 titan(s) that will eventually be doorstops then I"m out of home mining. In anticipation i got a bitseed node v2 coming and building a ltc node
with a pi i have ...just need them flashy lights and feeling I'm doing something with the network ..also i too have 2 8gb usb sidehack units coming .probably should run them on the pi running the ltc node with the btc node just to keep all the flashy lights and such in one area (alas ....the addiction to home mining is gonna be rough on me) thus the nodes and sidehack toys.....can't go cold turkey ..just can't Smiley

on a side note I can't see getting an S7 if the pricing is anything like the last S5's i have 13c kwh electric (went up 1c the last month the fiends!) Smiley it prob just won't make any sense at the likely price they will want ..being the only game in town and all imho. Smiley

would be sooo nice if SFARDS would come thru with say a 600 buck unit..still would lose money on it..but then again..i lose money on toys all the time...but at their
current prices I could win the lottery and still would not buy one..the pricing is that bad imho Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Ermak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:55:16 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 10:36:09 AM by Ermak

I think everything is very strange (((I bought in china(My sales agent in China) last another 8,000 rmb pieces of ,I had two one goes to the warehouse in China the second goes to my country......and you all together what is waiting....

I bought here SF 100  有要的  赶紧联系我  数量不多, 要的马上联系我 微信电话:17600881753  价格8000元,数量不多,速来抢购

I canceled the reservation 10 days ago and waiting can be enough ? already I bought a second and you're not as returns coins  Embarrassed Embarrassed

but most of all I like that when I lie back after the start of sales, no sales? and in China that you are selling? or it's the first batch lasts for so long ??
norcalnewbie707

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:25:21 AM

The people behind iTop are not new. Everyone is tired of getting ripped off. However to be frank I am not very familiar with any major scandals regarding ASICs but I don't doubt there have not been any.

Back in Oct 2012 I started sending through Paypal money to Butterfly Labs because I believed in them. I pre-ordered so many Jalapeños that I started converting them into Singles. I trusted Brian, Jody and Josh. This went on for a year before I realized I was burnt. Do you know who's fault that was? Mine, it was my fault. The writing was on the wall but I continued with an incurable optimism until I finally realized it was over.

However this did not make me start harassing legitimate sellers of ASICs or new companies of being bad actors. I was grateful to see more businesses selling ASICs because I knew then that we would eventually obtain some. Most of us started our ASIC mining with the USB's from Friedcat. When I needed a large USB Hub I went to one of the iTop owners that was just selling them on eBay back then and he got it to me fast. Thats how long this team has been around. The iTop Corporate brand is just the name of their new Business which they had to jump through a lot of hoops to get rolling. I think they even had to register their logo image.

I want to see these guys at iTop do well. Once they build up a much bigger base we will see all kinds of cool stuff. They are big into the Drones now but I am hoping to see some killer deals on 3D printers, Solar Generators, and more mining equipment and ways to save save energy while still being able to compete as an independent home miner.

Let me try to get a hold of a friend of mine on the East Coast and ask him to comment here in regards to these peoples character and trustworthiness. Plus a friend of mine in the UK that runs some NOMP pools because he bought like nearly a dozen in one shot of those Silverfish LTC Miners from them through the old iTop ebay store back in 'May 2015' I believe. These peoples credibility needs to be established immediately before any accusations based on assumptions.

Because everyone these days is so busy and if that means I am not able to get anyone here to back up what I am saying. I recommend you look at this at face value. If the risk if far greater than the reward then just don't do it. However please wait until there is actually proof that they are acting in bad faith before pounding them on here with FUD.

I recommend reaching out to iTop and doing Business with them. You will not regret it. These guys are well financed, connected and have this down to a science. They are available around the clock. You will appreciate the way they do business. I know I do and I have yet to have heard any complaints but only praise from the numerous friends I have sent to them over the last few years.

I briefly looked at itop, and while I'm not convinced they are scammers, you've convinced me that they are using shills and are not to be trusted.

If your referring to me as a shill your off base, out of line and straight wrong. I rarely comment about anything, usually its just to support my friends. That is all I am doing here. However you have just reminded me why I don't usually come on BitCoinTalk and post. The reason is I have never seen individuals that go after people online like I have experienced and witnessed here. It blows me away. Here its guilty till proven innocent. Thats not the way it really works. You know that.

BTW- These below are the people I was referring to that I know that have done a decent amount of Business. Like most in Crypto its hard to get anyone to budge to do anything so I doubt they are going to come here because I asked in order for them to support James and iTop. But you never know. Although if by chance you come across them just ask and you will hear only good things about iTop.

https://twitter.com/cryptcollector

https://twitter.com/incakoin_420

Ermak

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:23:53 AM

wonderful relation to clients !!!!!!!!

All cheat that no sales and to sell China !!

and then claim that the sales were not .......... and there was a test batch

canceled the order asked to return coins(I wait for more than 10 days ), wait for the beginning of the sale.....A good start !!! with a lie !! keep it up !

P.s and this is what you call the second batch of the test? and again will not be the start of sales.
blarneystone

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:08:40 PM

canceled the order asked to return coins(I wait for more than 10 days ), wait for the beginning of the sale.....A good start !!! with a lie !! keep it up !

P.s and this is what you call the second batch of the test? and again will not be the start of sales.

Sorry to hear this - can you post proof of order/payment here so we can all see it? Maybe this will coax Sfards into refunding you also...... Wink
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:24:34 PM

Someone posted this on bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134060.0), I have never heard of them before and it looks like they haven't been around that long from the twitter account.

I also do not see any good company info

They claim to be selling sfards miners http://www.itop-corp.com/

Looks fishy to me

I suspect not to be real they show stock: Units in Stock:100

If they had some I don't see that site having backing for 100 units.   Were talking around 100k usd or more... i don't see it.   Also  the site is weird as far as variety of items.  

I personally bought many things from Itop Corp. I trusted them with thousands of my money. They are the most trusted to me. I also built a good business relations with James. The drones I ordered my nephews love them and they are almost ready to get some higher end models. Also when my house was broke into james sent me a servals cue
The people behind iTop are not new. Everyone is tired of getting ripped off. However to be frank I am not very familiar with any major scandals regarding ASICs but I don't doubt there have not been any.

Back in Oct 2012 I started sending through Paypal money to Butterfly Labs because I believed in them. I pre-ordered so many Jalapeños that I started converting them into Singles. I trusted Brian, Jody and Josh. This went on for a year before I realized I was burnt. Do you know who's fault that was? Mine, it was my fault. The writing was on the wall but I continued with an incurable optimism until I finally realized it was over.

However this did not make me start harassing legitimate sellers of ASICs or new companies of being bad actors. I was grateful to see more businesses selling ASICs because I knew then that we would eventually obtain some. Most of us started our ASIC mining with the USB's from Friedcat. When I needed a large USB Hub I went to one of the iTop owners that was just selling them on eBay back then and he got it to me fast. Thats how long this team has been around. The iTop Corporate brand is just the name of their new Business which they had to jump through a lot of hoops to get rolling. I think they even had to register their logo image.

I want to see these guys at iTop do well. Once they build up a much bigger base we will see all kinds of cool stuff. They are big into the Drones now but I am hoping to see some killer deals on 3D printers, Solar Generators, and more mining equipment and ways to save save energy while still being able to compete as an independent home miner.

Let me try to get a hold of a friend of mine on the East Coast and ask him to comment here in regards to these peoples character and trustworthiness. Plus a friend of mine in the UK that runs some NOMP pools because he bought like nearly a dozen in one shot of those Silverfish LTC Miners from them through the old iTop ebay store back in 'May 2015' I believe. These peoples credibility needs to be established immediately before any accusations based on assumptions.

Because everyone these days is so busy and if that means I am not able to get anyone here to back up what I am saying. I recommend you look at this at face value. If the risk if far greater than the reward then just don't do it. However please wait until there is actually proof that they are acting in bad faith before pounding them on here with FUD.

I recommend reaching out to iTop and doing Business with them. You will not regret it. These guys are well financed, connected and have this down to a science. They are available around the clock. You will appreciate the way they do business. I know I do and I have yet to have heard any complaints but only praise from the numerous friends I have sent to them over the last few years.

I briefly looked at itop, and while I'm not convinced they are scammers, you've convinced me that they are using shills and are not to be trusted.

If your referring to me as a shill your off base, out of line and straight wrong. I rarely comment about anything, usually its just to support my friends. That is all I am doing here. However you have just reminded me why I don't usually come on BitCoinTalk and post. The reason is I have never seen individuals that go after people online like I have experienced and witnessed here. It blows me away. Here its guilty till proven innocent. Thats not the way it really works. You know that.

BTW- These below are the people I was referring to that I know that have done a decent amount of Business. Like most in Crypto its hard to get anyone to budge to do anything so I doubt they are going to come here because I asked in order for them to support James and iTop. But you never know. Although if by chance you come across them just ask and you will hear only good things about iTop.

https://twitter.com/cryptcollector

https://twitter.com/incakoin_420

Hi, thanks for your feedback. You're right that 100 items was incorrect and you're right about the Twitter and website being quite new. We started on Taobao and Alibaba then later eBay and have had a lot of growth in the past few years so have decided to test the water in the rest of the world. We're starting up independently where we have more control of our products and services and more direct dealings with our customers to offer a more complete service. Case in point - The Silverfish miners had a problem when the authentication server went down. Through Taobao/eBay, there wasn't much we could do (they like to stop sellers and buyers from communicating directly) and we had to put a message into the store page to our customers and hope they got it to let them know about an updated firmware.

Going independent allows us to communicate directly with customers and avoid these problems going forwards.

The Sfards miner: http://www.itopshop.net/sfards-28nm-sha256-and-scrypt-dual-miner-p-243.html (we have 2 with more coming very soon)

The stock levels on the website aren't all correct right now as we only have a small team transferring everything from Taobao and Alibaba to the new website but if it's on the site you can at least know that it's in stock. We're working hard to get everything up to date and added. You'll see our product catalog grow as we get more things online.

Here's the recent thread I started to introduce the company: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134060

If you notice any other problems or have any questions then please feel free to contact me by PM here or email (see my profile). As I said before, we're committed to excellent customer service and we have a proven record on Taobao, Alibaba and eBay. It'll take some time to get that reputation after a fresh start so of course we'll be trying even harder.

you  are new people are tired of new guys coming here and trying to rob people.  Myself and a few others are trusted and don't rip people off .

If you want to proof yourself send one to me and when I get it I will pay you.  Now I know you are UK based. and do not expect you to send one to me. But find a trusted UK guy we know and send him one  trust him and he can say you did that.

Other then doing something like that people will just not want to buy from you.

I have used Itop with no issues. I bought drones for the nephews and miners for me. I trusted them with thousands NO ISSUES!! I also built a great business relationship with them. When my house was robbed he sent me a security system. Thank you so much james and Itop.  I will continue to buy all I can from you. Down with the evil empire Walmart and up with more business like Itop. Five star company

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
Ermak

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:45:18 PM

Sorry to hear this - can you post proof of order/payment here so we can all see it? Maybe this will coax Sfards into refunding you also...... Wink

a good idea to create a new account on the forum for setting stupid questions.....
p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:50:01 PM

**snip**

I believe this is the sfards thread. Please don't post/promote other companies here, it's off topic & clutters up this thread even more - move it to the relevant thread please.

Thanks.
blarneystone

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:56:51 PM

a good idea to create a new account on the forum for setting stupid questions.....

Huh  I must have misunderstood your post. I was under the impression you had placed an order, cancelled it & was still waiting for a refund from sfards. If this is not the case, sorry for trying to help  Wink
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:52:17 PM

If your referring to me as a shill your off base, out of line and straight wrong.

If you are truely a customer of theirs just trying to give them a positive review, you have to understand you're doing a bad job. You come off as a desperate salesman pretending to be an unaffiliated customer. (i.e. a shill)

I rarely comment about anything, usually its just to support my friends. That is all I am doing here.

See that's what you're doing wrong. Nobody cares about the experience of some random guy with no reputation whose only posts in the past 6 months are persuasive essays for a company nobody's ever heard of.

However you have just reminded me why I don't usually come on BitCoinTalk and post. The reason is I have never seen individuals that go after people online like I have experienced and witnessed here. It blows me away.

I doubt you avoid bitcointalk for this reason. Your posts indicate you really don't know much about the bitcoin ecosystem. If you did then you'd know ASIC/crypto scams (and the shills that always come with them) are rampant.

Here its guilty till proven innocent. Thats not the way it really works. You know that

Handing money over to shady companies until they are definitively proven to be guilty is the type of philosophy that guarantees you'll get scammed repeatedly until you have nothing left. Scammers love people like you because they can just keep creating new scam companies every time they are definitively proven scammers. There will always be a few suckers willing to give their new company a shot.

I and most others in the bitcoin space have adopted the philosophy "untrustworthy until proven trustworthy" simply because it works.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:49:11 PM

When will these be available for non bulk ordering?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:52:09 PM

And how are sellers such as zoomhash getting 5?  Some are selling.  We just need to find out way for us non-resellers.
HolgerDansk

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:11:01 PM

And how are sellers such as zoomhash getting 5?  Some are selling.  We just need to find out way for us non-resellers.

I've enjoyed keeping up on this thread, but that is the question I have been patiently waiting for the answer to.  I hope we home miners get to hear something soon.  This is still a great looking product so far.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:48:19 AM

That's the question isn't it
Ermak

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:39:48 PM

after the promise to managers  (official SFARDS)  in general I have lost the desire to do with him...

first tried to buy failed

then he accuses me and passed on to me his guilt for custom error

how much I still need you to listen to bullshit to get back his Huh?
pekatete

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:17:09 PM

after the promise to managers  (official SFARDS)  in general I have lost the desire to do with him...

first tried to buy failed

http://sendimage.me/MBTQjxqN

then he accuses me and passed on to me his guilt for custom error

http://sendimage.me/97H7RxqQ

how much I still need you to listen to bullshit to get back his Huh?

Whoa! Now I am weary of even doing any business with these guys .... barely on the market and their policy is NOT to issue refunds?
I am mindful that the circumstances in this case may be a tad more involved than we know, but that is no way to address a customer, I mean, even bitmain customer services' worst trick in the book of obfuscating their initial responses in bad English to put you off (only to magically become proficient in the language after you persist) puts this in the shade.

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 7952

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:47:24 PM

So they say you refused the order when in fact they first said they would not send the gear.  

So sFards shows true colors here  by fucking with Ermark's order then his coins.

I guess I was lucky to not do an order from them.

So far I have never seen one of these working anywhere.
They are holding up 4.7 coins on an order they delayed.

Good luck to anyone that gets them and if you need RMA  I can see how that goes.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Ermak

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:43:50 PM

sfardsservice [official SFARDS Skype account sfardsservice]

it is no longer what the fraudster can not call him

it refused to return the coins cheater

and he is not an employee of the company.....

I paid here 1MipqbMsENnGf1g3GT3v5zPztCX3MfMrF5

https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/c12f44851fff3c1016985c12767d17ce38555415d8fa1d1e9f9207390f30bdc7

all his defender thank you on friendly terms like sheep in the herd defending cheater ...
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:46:46 PM

all his defender thank you on friendly terms like sheep in the herd defending cheater ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137611.0

Might want to take a good look at that. You might not have been dealing with who you thought you were.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137611.0

Might want to take a good look at that. You might not have been dealing with who you thought you were.
Well I guess that is what I get for jumping to conclusions, time to figure out where he was messaging him through and when.

Yep. Address has been used for scamming for a while now.

ALWAYS search the address before sending any kind of payment.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: