Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:46:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:19:11 AM

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/language-difficulties.42335/#post-316542

Before you publish your site you could always ask someone to proofread it for you. Get your site all put together with all the content you want, then just ask a fluently english speaking friend or associate to check over the site for errors.

And your site is littered with grammatical errors because...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:22:23 AM

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-to-promote-your-website.42373/#post-316541

I think social media is the best, some facebook ads, twitter posts linked in connections, anywhere you can put your link and get the information out there. The ore people that share your links the faster the word gets around. if you do not do things like facebook ads directly but use the social media sites and make a couple posts every now and again to help bring in traffic it is actually not costly, just your time.

BRB!

Back!

Had to go jackoff when I read that. First, Facebook is bad. Now, Facebook is good. So good, one day I'm goin' to mention my stakeminers.com site so that the whole world will know that we're the real deal.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:30:55 AM

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-do-i-make-my-forums-more-popular.41740/#post-315691

Facebook and twitter. Start a group on Facebook and make sure you put the link in there, then promote your Facebook group to other people interested in the same topic. Search your topic in the Facebook search and post your groups link as much as you can. as you pick up members in your group and you all begin socializing they will click your link to your site. make sure when you set the group up put your link first in an introductory thread then make a description of the group and sticky the post so it is always the first thing people see when joining your group. Most people on Facebook allow curiosity to compel them to click a link Smiley For me that is what i do Smiley and so far it works well.

Dude, if my dick falls off due to me whacking it to death, I'm personally gonna hold you accountable.

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/search/2448374/

There's six pages and 107 posts of this shit. Yet, you're on record in stating that for the past six months you've put every waking hour in this fuckin' venture of yours. Yet, what I'm witnessing negates that, not to mention what you penned negates your actions. But, what the fuck do I know, for I'm just a monumental asshole living in a van down by the river.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:07:17 AM

5 more pages and 86 more posts while you were supposed to be working every waking hour on your site: http://world-defense.com/search/7736/

http://world-defense.com/threads/what-does-bitcoin-offer-the-world-economy.449/page-2#post-4319

I wish everyone thought like this, One of the problems I have in the crypto currency world is the people who do not do their homework. because the exchanges do not have any guidelines ( and I am hating I am saying this) but they need something to keep the kids and inexperienced people out of the markets. Why would I say this, because it simply gives bitcoin a bad name and raises panic all over the industry. people who have no idea about trading jump in and buy high in hope to sell higher, then when the value drops and they are in the negative they sell out in a panic and push the market even lower then plaster the internet with bad attention as to how they lost their butt on the bitcoin market and how horrible unstable and volatile it is. Not understanding people like them are exactly why it is so unstable and volatile. we have more panic sellers and inexperienced traders in the bitcoin industry.

I do not try and place a fiat value on my bitcoins to me 1 bitcoin is worth 1 bitcoin, and my basis is Bitcoins. SO to me 1 dogecoin is not worth a dollar amount it is worth 0.00000060 Bitcoins, Litecoins dont have a dollar value to me they are worth 0.00080000 Bitcoins and so on. I use Bitcoins as my basis without worrying about its dollar value.

People do need to really do thier homework when investing in bitcoin especially if they want to day trade them. There is a lot of money that can be made day trading because the value moves up and down 20 dollars a cin all day every day, but it also drops a solid 30 dollars over the course fo 2 weeks because of the miners and merchants dumping their coins bi-weekly to cash them out and pay for expenses that need paid in cash.

So please just as krazyman said you need to do your homework, dont just blindly invest thinking you will get rich quick or overnight, because the time of the overnight millionaires in bitcoin is long over. Dont be afraid to ask questions, and get a lot of different opinions, and choose your sources wisely, just because they have been in bitcoin since 2009 does not make them a professional in the industry with an opinion or advice that matters. there are a lot of people in this industry who made it big because they got unsuspecting new investors to do something that benefited them more so than the new investor.

Right now I would invest in a good solid cloudmining site, and not some scam site you really REALLY have to research a cloud mining site before investing in it. But by doing this, and finding a cloud site that is not a scam, its a way to make money on your money, You invest X amount of dollars in bitcoins and buy cloud mining and it earns you X amount of bitcoins a week or month, tthus allowing you to always be collecting bitcoins.

So, there I was doin' my homework as you've espoused, then stuck it up my ass for doing such.

Now, here you are in January stating that you would invest in a good solid cloudming site all the while, according your fuckin' statements, ones been in the works for ~4 months prior to the above's penning.

Can't wait till you wake to learnt how the fuck you're goin' spin this.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:28:35 AM

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/#post-4023

I guess maybe the post read like a sales pitch, But it is very hard to get anyone to look at bitcoins today, the bad rep comes form the very people who want you to think that, bad press bad situations and bad things often are cause by your big banks and their involvement. Its crazy deep down how so much bad press gets around and good news about bitcoins is ignored and not made easily accessible. I love corruption HAHA.

Not everything about bitcoins is great, you have your hackers, your unethical greedy fools, but to be honest its not bitcoins fault and those problems can actually be avoided in most cases. What I do know is after a very long relationship with crypto and bitcoin, and not losing money in the deal, People just do not understand it. There are things I still need to research and look into. Even people who have been in bitcoins longer than me, they have no idea what it really is, what its uses really are, and why it is important, all they know is I buy at this price I sell at this price and WOW i'm still rich.

<this post is not complete, for I'm still hunting something you stated that negates the highlighted text> <BTW, with apologies>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:38:33 AM

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, and for investors who provide substantial investments I have no problem providing other contact details, as with any real investment it would be required anyways.

For people who actually take the time and invest with us I will gladly share my facebook and skype so you will have every ability you need to contact me directly.

Seriously, dude? You would do that for an investor? Wow, you're the bestest! Too bad I uncovered both aspects within minutes of reading your wealthy investor's first post askin' a couple questions that after months of putting this site together you forgot to address, hence his asking.

Dude, you seriously need to read your site, then get a qualified proofreader to edit it, for it's a fuckin' mess. Hell, at this penning I'd say I've read it more times than you have.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:50:15 AM

Hello everyone, Just another opinion to add to the others. I am a bitcoin miner and crypto currency enthusiast. I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do. I mine, I stake, I trade I even gamble If it can be done I do it. I have my own website and facebook group and have plans to expand my business and tap a new type of mining no one has attempted yet. Wish me luck.

Facebook is an excellent way to get your brand exposed.

Facebook sucks, that's why I don't use it.

Hello, everyone, visit my Facebook group.

Dude, you'll have better luck introducing the Fodor YoYo.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

Jan 3, 2015: http://world-defense.com/threads/hello.447/

I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do.

Dude, I hate to be you when you finally wake up and read my posts, for your cred's been trashed.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:28:52 AM

Still a little new here, but from common logic I can see the coin is set up to release 25 bitcoins every ten minutes right now, yes tat release will slowly go down and the next decrease is scheduled for 2016.

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#post-4324

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.

Here's an idea, Dude: Sell whatever shit you've been smokin', for of what I've read from your post history it's some killer shit and you could be rich beyond your imagination.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:37:26 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 07:49:52 AM by Gleb Gamow

Ok firstlet me mention to you I am a forex trader, [...]

My bad! I should've posted a bigger hookah image than above:

In my book I am a scalper who looks for quick profits in currency trading all day long, [...]

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

Dude, the fire was three years ago, and you're braggin' all over the internet on how well you're doing, yet you come here in despair.

Let's see if I can help you out, for it reads like you smoked up all your good shit:

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:37:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 03:48:06 PM by Gleb Gamow

I did not come here in "despair" I came here to finally offer people a service that is not going to scam them, that will not run away with their money. I am trying to do something positive for this community (UNLIKE YOU)

Gleb you hide behind a shroud of obnoxious usernames " Phinnaeus Gage" and "Bruno Kucinskas" this alone shows how immature you really are. I can only imagine what we would find in your personal life and facebook pages, jail time most likely, no college education of any kind probably. You start useless threads that neither help nor benefit this community "coin pro lite) you have spent a whole day digging in my life and my business partners life to prove what

We work very hard?  We make mistakes like everyone else?  We have been scammed?  People have taken advantage of us?  We have hit hard times?  We have opinions like everyone else?

WE ARE HUMAN!!

But what you HAVE NOT done is proove our service is a scam or is not legit!! you blamed me for using two accounts which is how this obnoxious thread got started and you found you were wrong about that so you moved on to our personal lives.

You are a nobody, you spout your lips, you twist things, you compare unrelated things to our investment opportunity, you compare unrelated topics against each other (being in crypto and mining in crypto are not the same things sir) You are a nothing, a no one, your opinion is worthless, and you have proven nothing more than we are people.

As I said before your opinion of us and what we do is useless because at the end of the day MY investors are making 25% more earnings investing with us and 5% more compound interest on their investment, so all your useless nonsense makes no matter, I dont have to please you, i dont have to answer your questions I dont have to give one think about you. You are not an investor with us, you are a nobody, a no one who contributes nothing but useless nonsense to this forum and the crypto community, you have nothing worth value established in this community that helps folks get ahead in this cut throat business.

SDO Gleb the slanderer, until you can prove that my business is a scam which is what this section of the forum is for, I ask that you stop this intrusive attack on myself and my business partner! What we thought would be a benefit to our investors you have made a complete headache, You sir are a complete immature NOBODY!!!

The bottom line is this is a great opportunity for a lot of people. Ask yourself how much money can you make off 1 BTC holding it in your wallet for 6 months? NOTHING, by investing it with us you have a chance to turn that 1 BTC into a lot more, This business is so amazing actually. After finalizing the project and really testing it we realized how beneficial this is to people out there. finally a service that really can make them a lot of money. it has more than one way it increases their earnings. Some of the wallets we use actually gives a person 580% higher earnings than if he tried this alone by himself.

SO gleb I dont really care what you have to say anymore, your useless, your attempts to destroy our project are futile, what you are doing is not even attacking the potential of the project but worthless tiny unrelated situations that have nothing to do with the project. When you can prove I have stolen someone money (which you can not) I have lied about the mechanics of my project, when you can produce anything usefull to potential investors, please post that, what we did 3 years ago or 5 years ago has no relation to what we do now, Unless it involves scamming someone, so far you have only shown My financier has many projects he works on, we dont even know if those projects are for him. you dont know what is really going on, you add your arrogant hypothesis to what you are digging up, and so far your guesses about me you have made have been wrong.

What i know about my Business Partner he is a good man, he has a heart of gold, and both of us found each other trying to help someone else who had just been scammed, we then took the aspects of what he was doing added them to what I am doing and have been on a mission to put these scamming cloud business out of commission with more than just some crappy thread postings on a forum.  We are meeting them face to face giving them something to be feared, showing people that even tho there are GLEB THE SLANDERERS out there, a profitable non whois guarded business that has an address and phone number is the best way to go.

When we looked at these cloudmining businesses at first we realized if someone really did what those sites said they would do it would be greatly profitable actually, we still do not understand the need to close the doors and shut the operations down. then we investigated more and realized maybe the cost of the machines was making these cloud mining services get in trouble, so we did more tests with coins that did not use expensive machines and massive amounts of electric to confirm transactions, we then tested these coins and their abilities. and what we built is actually very amazing. At the end of the project as I worked the potential numbers for investors our work actually even surprised me to be honest.

So keep on keeping on brother because you sir are barking up the wrong tree when places like cointellect, hashprofit, double your BTC and places that really are scamming people still exist with thier whois guarded sites. Why dont you do something more positive with your life, do some real work and find who the owners are of PB Mining, Coinsminers, and all the sites he put up since he had more than one, find the real scammers and post thier private info....Oh thats right because you cant, you can only do that when its easy, when 2 people really want to give this community something worth investing in and dont hide thier identity, thats the only way you can attack people, its a bit harder when a scam company does it huh, your useless nonsense is not so easy to attain, so what do you do move on to something easier. Attack 2 people that rteally did work hard and put a good project together. the bottom line GLEB is you have no real skills to help people who have been scammed, you have no real abilities, you can only attack us because we agev you the tools you needed to look in our past, attacking a real scam would involve work, work that simply put YOU CAN NOT ACHIEVE.

Once again, I need to prove to a scammer that I'm for real. Please note that the last five times I've done such, ALL the entities I've bothered with the below are bye-bye, but here I am doing it again due to here you are espousing how you've created the perfect sauce for Bitcoiners to earn 580% profit on their investment when the best minds in ALL of Bitcoinland working in concert couldn't achieve said feat, granted none of them probably attended Ohio University and have such a wonderful command of the English language as you've so duly illustrated above, or are Forex experts like yourself but came to this forum seeking funding so that you can return to the states with your family due to being in dire straits.

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

To be honest (pun intended), I don't know which is the bigger red flag: How many time you've mentioned Whois Guard (and that's before I even entered the picture) or how many time you've mentioned how honest you are, again, before I entered the picture. Get the picture? The last fucker outta Poland couldn't declare enough how many SSL images he had on all his website pages. He's gone! Get the picture?

BTW, if you find time, hunt down the dude who founded the first and ongoing Bitcoin-themed charity that has NEVER misallocated a single satoshi. A charity, BTW, structured in such a way to bring further awareness to Bitcoin so that the likes of you could come along and offer up the most amazing 580% profit on ones' Bitcoin investment in the trusting hands of a dude in the Philippines operating a laundromat and his wealthy financial partner seeking $1,500 via a current crowdfunding campaign.

You know what makes the above totally hilarious? IT'S FUCKIN' TRUE!

I'm willing to bet that you can't even produce one single legal document outta your scammy ass depicting that you're operating such a business there in the Philippines. Feel free to prove me wrong in that regard.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:07:28 PM

Will you be adding other coins? if so, can you add smartcoin SMC ?

just delete this post if you dont like it.

thank you Smiley

Yes we will be adding other coins, however they will start out being ones that we use in our next project we are working on. Then later we may add more. we have some projects in the mix that will use each other as backers for one another. So the coins involved in the main project will be the first ones that get added to the dice game website.

I do not delete posts that aren't just rude and obnoxious attempts to ruin ones work. For me, it took a lot of time to put this dice site together the way I wanted it, to keep the players info as safe as possible as well as their gambling investment. In addition I know how Bitcointalk members are, they spout thier lips to ruin ones project with bullshit and crap to make it so people will not use a new service that may be a very good investment, yet they dont invest in the site, or they dont use the site, heck I know one guy in here that trashtalks over 20 websites and has no proof to his claims. More people ruin others work on here than actually help them. It's very sad, but to try and promote anything new here is like entering the firey gates of hell, you will get burned and defend yourself more than you will get investors to use your service or site Smiley

So because of the ney saying trolls I self moderated this thread, this way they either dont post at all because they know I'm just gonna delete it or If they are stupid enough to bad mouth me or my hard work and attempts to provide this crypto community with things they do not have, i can simply delete them like I did here.

To be honest their attempts to push me around was useless, did they honestly think anyone is getting rich form an altcoin dice game? No you wont its as much of a gamble for the owners as it is the players. I lost over 8000 Netcoins the first week of the launch Smiley It was something I personally wanted to add to the Netcoin project, not something we wanted to profit from Smiley

8000 Netcoins =...wait for it...$5.52 USD at today's exchange rate.

It's fuckin' amazing how respected entities DON'T need a self-moderated thread, but scammers use them all the time, goin' outta their way to justify them.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/796/first-multi-coin-staking-pool

Well, that explains why you came to this forum to garner support for stakeminers.com: Your own site was unable to muster up support (read: nary a post reply) for this wondrous invention of yours that you've worked so hard to create between working so hard to build your dice site between working so hard posting on various forum unrelated to Bitcoin between working so hard at your laundromat.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:22:11 PM

https://twitter.com/wofvman/status/496750126312861696

Earn points like me in @TheSkinnyCow’s CLUB SKINNY. Because points = free stuff, & free stuff = awesome. http://ptab.it/3HAhS

Again, that's one helluva wealthy investor you have there, Leroy. If shareminers.com is able to earn 580% ROI for its customer base, I can only imagine what Bui Anh Tai would earn for being its investor. I say Bui hit the jackpot when he opted to finance ShareMiners. Them Vietnam boys get all the breaks.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:39:25 PM

Talk about being takin' to the cleaners, Leroy's phone number is the same one used here: https://www.facebook.com/KCDryCleaners/info?tab=overview

KC Cleaners phone number  0929 964 8510
Leroys phone number         0946 761 6473

KC Cleaners is in Manila we are in davao

WRONG AGAIN GLEB the Embellisher

AHH Gleb i do not own a laundromat. You are also a great embellisher, please try fighting this argument with truth only do not embellish anything else sir.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KC-Networks/444234835665556

https://www.facebook.com/KCDryCleaners/info?tab=overview

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KC-Networks/444234835665556

lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3662
Merit: 1452

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:59:11 PM

this is so damn funny.  Grin

Gleb, you'r the bestest, keep up the good work.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

this is so damn funny.  Grin

Gleb, you'r the bestest, keep up the good work.

Dude, you got it all wrong! I'm the idiot, and Leroy Fodor is the good guy in this epic.

http://www.alien.community/index.php?topic=319.35

The best way today to make money online is thru Bitcoins. believe it or not and guess what there are no costly programs to buy, there is nothing to sell and the most important thing is YOU CAN GET THEM FOR FREE. Yep thats right you can obtain Bitcoins all over the internet for free, use those freely obtained Bitcoins and purchase some cloud mining and that cloud mining will continue to generate Bitcoins for you for up to 5 years per contract. There are a lot of useful tools all over the internet that can help you achieve your goals. Websites like mine that put everythying together for on one site ( http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland ) Once you have gotten well underway you can then exchange your Bitcoins for local cash and have the cash directly deposited into your bank account. I use a site called Localbitcoins and use only highly rated and trusted people. A lot of people do not understand Bitcoins and even less try it out, more people will spend 50 to 100 dollars on a get rich quick scheme rather than spending 5 minutes to learn about Bitcoins. the amount of time you would spend on a make money online scam after you have paid for it, would earn you 3 times that investment in Bitcoins if you used that time doing faucets and investing in cloud mining. I know this all works because I did it myself. I started filling out faucets using those earnings to buy cloud mining and within 2 months I purchased my first Bitcoin miner with Bitcoins, in another 30 days I bought 2 more of the biggest Bitcoin miners available at that time. Now I make enough to make it my job.

The bulk of my money online is made from Bitcoins. Bitcoins is a great online business, and you can get a lot of Bitcoins free. I started in June with no money, I didn't buy anything, i started slow by doing Bitcoin faucets every day almost 18 hours a day, then I earned enough Bitcoins to buy cloud mining, from there I kept earning Bitcoins from faucets an cloud mining and now I own my own equipment that mines Bitcoins, I have a website that brings in referral bonuses, and I have a cloud mining division. Bitcoins is a great way to make money online, and you don't need to buy any programs, no memberships, nothing.

In addition to Bitcoins I also get paid to write. Some of the places I write for pay in Bitcoins others make paypal transactions in cash.

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#post-4324

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:24:08 PM

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:27:07 PM

Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

Keep trying Gleb the troll you are failing at every turn.

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ! This is the third time you've turned my truism into something not true probably relayed to you by some old hag that eats cigarettes butts off the street there in the Philippines that may be an alien.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:42:16 PM

"Dude's perfected the Martingale System. We need to shut him down at warp speed. Reset the seeds!"

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/64-prime-dice-best-gambling-site-in-the-web/

LOL Ok first let me say Prime die does seem to be the best site (as of now) to make some coins. I got 0.00000563 BTC on the faucet and in 12 hours I made 0.33 BTC from it using a modified martingale system. But remember this gambling is completely luck. No system will work forever, Nothing you do may work for someone else.  Are you lucky enough to get the martingale system to work long enough you can withdraw your winnings? Are you smart enough to withdraw your winnings before you lose them all? But I know Primedice has a good tendancy to give me luck. You also have other ways to get free satoshi, they have a faucet, you can also get tipped 0.00050001 BTC just by chatting on their live chat. Features like this make Primedice a very attractable gambling site.

Things I do not like about primedice, since they had to institute stronger security features in their cloudfare security the cloudfare system seemingly stops your autorolls in the most inopportune times in a bad run of reds resetting the seed and causing you to lose BTC, once the seed is reset the martingale system must start over from the beginning so if you have 14 reds in a row with a loss of 0.00159468 running, and cloud fare resets the seed stopping your autobet, you have to accept that loss and start your martingale all over again. If you think you can keep going from the 0.00159468 loss and doubling your bet everytime you will with certainty empty your balance and be sitting at zero. I have tested this and proven it (to myself) HAHA.

I am still testing this situation out, I asked why autoroll stops for no reason and the sites support says its cloudfare doing it. But i have to be honest i need to question who really is doing it. Is the cloud fare actually doing it or is the site doing it to reset the seed so people can not make long runs in a good martingale system. There are ways to set up a martingale method that could make you win win win, and a site that resets the seeds sporadically can stop this from happening. If it is in fact the site doing this, then that makes this game provably UNFAIR, if it is in fact Cloud fare doing it then Prime dice has to accept the responsibility of making sure the security is not interrupting their customers gaming. either way the problem needs fixed.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:47:05 PM

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ! This is the third time you've turned my truism into something not true probably relayed to you by some old hag that eats cigarettes butts off the street there in the Philippines that may be an alien.
True story... I actually did see a lady at our last house eating cigarette butts off the street, I have no idea how she did that, or why, but that shit really happens here HAHA.

I am not turning anything into anything sir, you make a post and I tell you the truth its that simple. Your problem is you are looking for things that do not exist. I am not a scammer I am not a liar, its that simple.  I did not work at butterfly labs Ahhm HMMM I have never screwed one person in my business ventures. You are connecting things to me that have no affiliation with me.

Heres Gleb LYING HIMSELF

IF you weren't scare and that I was 100% fucked in the head, then why not quote me and put my claims to rest. I would've been gone before ever penning a forth post, offering up a good luck and apologies.

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Can I get another cup of fresh brew beofore I DEAL WITH IT, BRO? BTW, are you sure you didn't attend Penn State with Joshua Zipkin and not Ohio University?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: