Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 05:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294770 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

I must get back to work, I have investors I have to work for.

Really, Dude! http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberpinoy

First you were online, then you came here to read, delete posts, and pen PMs, so I saw you go offline. Now, after you announced to me and the world that you had work to do and investors to appease guess where you headed? Go ahead, a take a guess. Here, let my help you, you fuckin' lyin' piece of shit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberpinoy Now, you're investors can see if you're really takin' care of them.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:22:58 AM

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/users/knlgfx

Work
Accept job offers
Yes
Freelancing
Yes
Current work/study place
Own Graphics Company
Industry
Other
Specialization
President/Executive/Owner
About
Real name
Leroy Fodor
Total (all categories): 0
History
Member for
3 years 6 months

What does a Forex trader do after he sells his practice portfolio and his Bitcoin mining operation burns down? First, he and his wife cleans toilets, then get into graphic design, then move to the Philippines to become a cock-fighter promoter, then build the largest bitcoin mining operation in the Philippines, then start a Bitcoin dice site on the internet, then gets his wife to work a conventional job, then cries on Facebook for help because his kid got an insect bite and didn't know how to use Google to seek a simple solution.

Like I've said, Leroy Fodor ain't right!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:08:57 AM

Further proof that boy ain't right!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:37:44 AM

https://twitter.com/StakeMiner

Leroy Fodor's first four tweets on Twitter of his 1,697 tweets, of which, BTW, he's yet to mention StakeMiners, a venerable entity that he put all his waking hours into in spite of espousing that getting your brand out there via social media is a MUST.

Again, of all the monikers and pseudonyms that Leroy has used in the past, nary a one does he mention Bitcoin until after the day he discovered it on June 1, 2014, with this Twitter account having tweets after said timeframe. Ergo, his claim that he's been involved with crypto for OVER 6 years is utter BULLSHIT!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:02:50 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv?offset=950&filter=0

Leroy Fodor's first four bitcoin transactions via facets three days after he discovered Bitcoin.

Yet, he wants Bitcoiners to believe that he had a mega bitcoin mining farm burn down in the Philippines in 2013 prior to the fire that destroyed his three other businesses and home of the same year in spite of the latter event happening in 2012, and that now he owns the largest bitcoin mining operation in the Philippines, as well as an 580% ROI entity NOT based on mining bitcoins, verified by him, for he doesn't have any miners for that usage, again, stated by Leroy J Fodor (Leroy Joseph Fodor).

BTW, StakeMiners' key investor has yet to mention his investment on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bui.tai?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Also, Leroy's investor's crowdfunding page is still seeking its first dollar 13 days in with 18 days to go: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares

In fact, Leroy's last post on his Facebook page mentions his investor's campaign, he, too, yet to mention StakeMiners. Why the fuck is that?

How is it that most of Leroy's friends and family (not yet linked) currently have crowdfunding campaigns when Leroy has the perfect solution to their woes? Is Leroy part of a group of scam artist that all they do is start bogus crowdfunding campaigns?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:18:30 AM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/805917102765730?comment_id=805918639432243&offset=0&total_comments=6

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/805917102765730?comment_id=805918639432243&offset=0&total_comments=6

Now, I ask you, fellow monumental assholes, does the above read to you like a person who's been involved in crypto since 2009, buying and selling then, then later owning a now burnt down mega mining farm in the Philippines in 2013, NOW owning the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines in 2015, or of a person who just discovered Bitcoin a few days prior to posting the above on his Facebook page who has NEVER, EVER posted about Bitcoin before in his entire life?

Here's the deal: Prove to me that I'm wrong about Leroy Fodor and I'll leave Bitcoin forever and check into a mental hospital, for clearly that'll be proof enough that I shouldn't be allowed to mingle with normal folks for fear of me hurting somebody or myself.

Until then, be warned that anything that Leroy Fodor is involved in concerning Bitcoin - ANYTHING - shouldn't be considered a safe environment to conduct bitcoin transactions on.

This fucker is 100% FULL OF BULLSHIT!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:51:23 AM

Steve Fabry Sounds too good.
No catch?
June 9, 2014 at 7:51pm

Steve Fabry I have read about and do understand a little about bitcoins.
June 9, 2014 at 7:52pm

Leroy Fodor right now one whole bitcoin is worth 655 dollars each. I am part of it there is no catch. The founders of all cryptocirrency set up faucets like these to help secure that digital currency. you will see places that say "Bitcoin Strength in numbers" this is because the security in the ccoins future depends on bitcoin transaction, so programs and faucets like this were made to help secure the future. donations are made by founders and other sources to these faucets to purposely make transactions . To be honest by doing this you are only helping secure the future of bitcoin and making money while doing it
June 9, 2014 at 7:53pm

Leroy Fodor I hope to start mining them soon. thats where the real money is
June 9, 2014 at 7:53pm

Leroy Fodor did I add you to my new group Steve? you can see a lot of stuff there, we started a Bitcoin Land group to help p[eople who want to get involved in bitcoins with no out of pocket investment do it. I even built a website to help people.
June 9, 2014 at 7:55pm

Steve Fabry I'm gonna check it out....I'll have to fire up the PC so I can see everything.
June 9, 2014 at 7:56pm

Leroy Fodor Butthis program here, it actually gives you more than just bitcoins it has been depositing Bitcoins, Dogecoins, feathercoins, litecoins and infinite cois into my accunt every day at midnight
June 9, 2014 at 7:56pm

Leroy Fodor sorry I didnt know it as not mobile app compatible. I had to change my whole site around yesterday I built so it was mobile compatible too. CRAZY lol
June 9, 2014 at 7:57pm · 1

Leroy Fodor I keep trying to get this thing up and get others involved becaue 2 to 3 times a year bitcoins value hits 1000 to 1400 dollars a coin. If you are a member here and you collect 2 coins from very little referral work, you can have an extra 2000 or more dollars at your disposal in the future, who cant use an extra 2 grand for doing nothing
June 9, 2014 at 7:58pm

Again, does the above read like a person who's been involved in Bitcoin since 2009, or of a person who just stumbled upon Bitcoin days prior who, at the time of him penning the post above, still didn't even have a rudimentary understanding about Bitcoin? I'm goin' go out on a limp and declare it's the latter with a .000000000000000001% chance that I could be mistaken.

Assuming I'm correct in my assessment, again, ONLY assuming, would you trust a guy who is trying to do everything in his power to discredit the dude, me, for bringing this "assumed" truism to light?

A month prior to the above, he was trying to convince the Forex crowd that he's the practice account guru. That went over well like a lead zeppelin, but not to be discouraged, Leroy used his scat experience to espouse to the Bitcoin community that he sold his Forex portfolio and got into Bitcoin trading in 2009, later owning a bitcoin farm in the Philippines that burnt to the ground, but NOW has the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines.

He called me today, but the convo was lost due to his phone service. I PMed to call me back. He PMed me stating that the connection wasn't lost, but hat he hung up, then two sentences later declared that he didn't call me and that I was a nutcase for believing that such a convo even took place. My best guess is that Leroy is fucking the cigarette-butt-eating alien on the side and that its pussy juice has affected the few brain cells he had left prior to the coitus.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:56:21 AM

Wanna see something funny from our alien-lovin' Bitcoin guru?

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland#!mining/c1jzi

In the last 30 hours, Leroy's site received exactly 6 visits, 2 of which were by me, me being from Sandwich, IL, as depicted on the bogus IDs I posted on this forum and submitted to the FBI for their investigation into BFL. This fucker can't even get any of his 800+ followers on his Facebook page to visit his free bitcoin facet site, let alone seasoned Bitcoiners seeking the coinage. Could it be because of the nonsense he has on his page, possibly penned with the help of his cigarette-butt-eating alien coitus partner?

Solo Mining is where you will use your wallet and mine all on your own without the help of others from a pool. You want to make sure youhave a minimum of 10% to 15% of the Coins overall Network Hashrate to be able to solo mine. Some coins would take you a very long time to find a block with the difficulty they are at now. As an example I would not attempt to Solo Mine Bitcoins without 3 PHS of mining power. 2 PHS minimum. this would be very costly and take a very long time. In order to solo mine a coin you need 2 things. You need a config file set up in the coins App Data folder. I will show you all examples I use for Solo Mining Zetacoins

Bear in mind that the dude, Leroy Fodor, who penned the above is an Ohio University alumnus, and his writing partner traverses the galaxy when its not dining on his discarded cigarette butts there in the Philippines.

Leroy Fodor would also have you believe that his financier from Vietnam invested in his prowess to introduce Bitcoin to the masses along with its sister site learning you to also earn 580% ROI and its other sister site being a gambling dice site that accepts bitcoins.

I'm not versed in what they smoke there in the Philippines that's shat out whatever animal's ass, but I'll tell you one thing, it's killer shit and one could make billions marketing it, but not Leroy, for there's more money in providing facets to his customer base, for I've illustrated with the above pic, the entire populace of the world is flocking to his site to get them free bitcoins its founders are providing.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:28:42 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 07:39:46 AM by Gleb Gamow

This Leroy Fodor dude is sooooo FULL OF SHIT: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

9 MONTHS EARLIER

OK I am still new to mining, and have not connected an antminer up to try this, but in GUI Miner You can actually start as many miners as you want with the same  piece of hardware, if you were able to set the antminer up in GUI Miner, you would just start a new miner and associate him a new worker name and password. I do this with my GPU hardware and all it does is cut the hashrate each time you make a new worker, if you add all their hashrates up it would equal the same amount as if there were only 1 worker active, meaning 1 worker only = hashrate 40 Mhash/s 2 workers = each one 20 Mhash/s 3 workers = each one 13.33 Mhash/s 4 workers = each one 10 Mhash/s and so on and so forth. So if you can have the GUI miner recognize the antminer, then just start a new miner and change /add  a new worker for each instance you start Smiley

We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

More proof that Leroy Fodor is NOTHING but a scam artist trying to con people outta bitcoins. Again, ANYTHING that Leroy is involved it should be considered nothing more than a scam attempt my him and his partners. ANYBODY even loosely associated with Leroy Fodor should be deemed a scam artist given that it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Leroy is not to be trusted.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:04:28 AM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/817474354943338?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor

June 24, 2014

A couple weeks ago, and steadily since then, I posted some stuff about bitcoins, and I have really watched closely as none of my 600++ friends have decided to take advantage of this. At the same time I watch them also complain about not having money or struggling with finances. I went so far as to even build a website to help people along. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland and in this site you can watch as Me and Katrina are steadily gaining in the world of bitcoins. It is slow, but it is very progressive. If you are wondering about it, if you are curious, or bottom line absolute truth if you really want a chance to make some real money and do very little work, I strongly advise you get on board before it really is to late. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN OR INVITE YOU cause I will ignore you like you have been ignoring these posts

EXACTLY ONE MONTH LATER

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

So, there's Leroy telling his Facebook followers how successful he is with Bitcoin, then exactly one month later comes to this forum crying because he's broke and needs a loan so that his wife can get back to the states before her visa runs out, her being a US citizen now and only had to renew her visa there in the Philippines at worse.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:22:29 AM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/817474354943338?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor

June 24, 2014

A couple weeks ago, and steadily since then, I posted some stuff about bitcoins, and I have really watched closely as none of my 600++ friends have decided to take advantage of this. At the same time I watch them also complain about not having money or struggling with finances. I went so far as to even build a website to help people along. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland and in this site you can watch as Me and Katrina are steadily gaining in the world of bitcoins. It is slow, but it is very progressive. If you are wondering about it, if you are curious, or bottom line absolute truth if you really want a chance to make some real money and do very little work, I strongly advise you get on board before it really is to late. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN OR INVITE YOU cause I will ignore you like you have been ignoring these posts

EXACTLY ONE MONTH LATER

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

So, there's Leroy telling his Facebook followers how successful he is with Bitcoin, then exactly one month later comes to this forum crying because he's broke and needs a loan so that his wife can get back to the states before her visa runs out, her being a US citizen now and only had to renew her visa there in the Philippines at worse.

This line of bullshit gets better!

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.
October 13, 2014 ·
Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

Fact: Leroy had ONLY 1 mining rig TOTAL.
Fact: That rig consisted of his entire farm.
Fact: He was selling it because his internet connect sucked.
Fact: In January, 2015, it was still available for sale: http://www.olx.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/65432713/Bitcoin+Miner+Dragon+1Thash

Dont waste your time with the small antminers. I have two 1Thash/s Dragon miners. These miners hash over 1000Ghash/s steadily see in the view of the miner specs in the pictures. One of these machines is equal to three S3 antminers and five S1 antminers. I have these machines for sale for only 70,000 pesos each. they can easily bring in an income of 40,000 a month. If you live in the Davao area I can deliver the miners and even set them up mining for you on your own pools.

We also accept Bitcoins or any cryptocoins as payment. contact us for details concerning the coins you want to use for price.

63-946-761-6473
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:43:09 AM

And now, a forth story to go along with the other three all different ones pertaining to the Fodor Fire.

http://kickerdaily.com/arab-employer-scalds-filipina-worker-in-riyadh-with-boiling-water/

cyber pinoy • 10 months ago

And just to note, you Filipinos who have the ignorance to say something irrational about my post, Shut up now, when your cousin steals form you to send his girlfriend away to work in Saudi, and filipinos burn your three busineses down from jeralousy, and the community steals products from your business, And Filipinos tresspass and walk in your home and steal whatever they want to make a few hundred pesos, and construction workers you paid in advance for work dont finish their job, And Filipinos overcharge you every time you go to get somehting you need LIKE FOOD. Then write what u want. Until then, you have no room to defend the actions of your horrible people. And please dont be so utterly STUPID and say some ignorant response like " if you dont like it go back home, Because you dont know what I am here, what brought me here and you know nothing abnout me or how your people treat foreigners on a daily basis. STOP CRYING WOLF, your country is absolutely NO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nino  cyber pinoy • 10 months ago

hahaha your so funny whats wrong with your brain? i think you need to go back to your mothers womb.. don't judge when you don't know anything.. like we always said don't talk when your mouth is full.. hypocrtie!..Smiley

cyber pinoy • 10 months ago

Unfortunately it may be the Filipinas own fault. Our cousin stole our money so his Filipina Live in could go abroad to Saudi and work. He illegally broke 3 laws, theft, qualified theft and swindling to steal our money to pay for her plane flight and other start up expenses. He has promised to pay this money back, his live in has been working for 8 months now and he has accumulated well over the amount he owes, yet neither of them have had the decency to pay us back. Who knows what this girl did that got her where she is, if you have to lie, steal and scam your own cousin so you can have the money to go abroad actions like this are something you deserve. I can only hope my cousins live in gets an employer worse than this one. STOP STEALING FROM FOREIGNERS FILIPINOS KARMA IS NOT AS GOOD AS U THINK!!!!!!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:17:24 AM

Apologies for the cache, but Leroy Fodor has been working hard scrubbing the internet of his lies: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0KZtB2IvKBEJ:world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php%3F57-Hello-Bitcoin-Enthusiasts%26p%3D249+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hello all, I have been a Bitcoin Miner for a LONG time. I have cloud accounts, my own website of information, hardware for different algorithms, I hold seminars and training for different aspects of the Bitcoin industry. You name I am in it. I hope I can bring some knowledge to some new combers and maybe even help some veterans in their quest to find that golden block of rewards. If there is something you feel I can help you with by all means Just ask

Yes I have a 3 month ROI on y machines i buy. I do a lot of different things to maximize their profit potential. I do not just mine Bitcoins  I solo mine other coins I research a lot of different coins so I know how to get the most out of my machines. I have also invested some bitins I earn with my machines into cloud mining. My goal is to have 3 cloud account that match the income of my machines so it will be like having 4 Mining farms. We have been in the mining industry for a couple years. but our first farm was destroyed by an arsonist. He destroyed 3 Businesses and our home in the fire he started. So in June we had to start all over from nothing. And that was where my website I made came from. to help people learn about bitcoins and get into the industry with no money out of their pocket.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:40:17 AM

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64588-I-need-some-Help-PLEASE

I need some Help PLEASE
Hello, I have been away for some time but I am working on 2 projects, One is a dice game.

If anyone has cloned a the git repository of the bitcoin dice 2.0 and got it to work with a coin other than Bitcoin Please PLEASE let me know how you did it.

I have a VPS I also have a webserver both with the same company, we just can not get the script to communicate with the wallet, all ports are open wiht access, all progrms are updated apache2 is being used. It just refuses to connect.

I can fool it by going in and forcing it to bypass the wallet setup, just to complete the installation process, but then I can not find a way to get tit to connect to the wallet to do autogenerate of depositing addresses or anything else.

The MYSQL database works fine, it just will not connect to the wallet. I tried putting the script on my webserver and the wallet on the VPS that did not work, so then I put the script and the wallet on the VPS that didnt work.

Please help I am desperate.

the Databse connects no problem, if not you will get an error before the wallet tries to connect

The 2 files that need chmod 777 was enabled, you cant get past step 2 of the installation if that chmod 777 is not enabled it checks,

I have double, triple and 100 times checked my rpc information and then checked it again HAHA i am not sure if maybe the password is to long and the script does not accept it I dont know, but the information is all correct. all the permissions and ports are opened and ready for communication.

the reason I mentioned that is because while testing I changed some things and when it threw a port error it did not put the complete password in the error it cut the password short in the error log

I PROMISE ( and I dont break promises) anyone who helps me fix this I will send you some btc for helping me fix and get this one working from the first week or 3 of operations. I am so totally desperate right now and we have so much invested in these darn servers its not funny.

Fodor Red Flag

Leroy Fodor has so many red flags a wavin', the China are goin' start usin' him as their main supplier.

So, not even two months earlier, Leroy posted in no less than four different places that he operates the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines, yet has to cut a deal for less than a hundred bucks worth of work due to him not having any bitcoins to pay for minor services.

Fuckin' amazing!

Again, do not trust this Leroy Fodor one iota.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:57:50 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 03:46:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

Note the date of the above: 22-December-2014, 10:03 AM

GOT IT! Good! Now, pay attention fellow monumental assholes.

On October 13, 2014: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

Were you paying attention? October, Leroy has the largest bitcoin farm in all of the Philippines; December, "Oh woe is me! Brother, can you spare a satoshi to augment my Fodor Facet?"

November? Funny you should ask: http://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a2dfd3a0901799f?page=5 He discovered PocketDice (not his site, but some others for him to gamble on... I meant test his Martingale System on).

Leroy Fodor is a 100% fuckin' loser and should not be trusted one iota!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:11:42 PM

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64451-Best-resources-to-direct-newbies-to

The best thing you can do is to create your own personal website. Fill it with information to help them along their way, even throw a few hundred thousand satoshi at them or one of your referral account you have them set up to help them get well on their way. I set my own website up (its in my profile) and I have a ot of people who use it for its informational purposes. It literally walks a person down the road to entering the Bitcoin world without spending once cent out of their pocket. It has faucet links, pool mining links, cloud mining links, it explains every aspect of Bitcoins there is (except trading) I do not endorse the trading of coins because dumpers have the ability to destroy the value of Bitcoins  

People today do not want words, at this stage of Bitcoins actions speak louder than words, so i set up training seminars I do personally one on one to help people get involved I also have group seminars for a group of investors or regular people who are interested in Bitcoins. In my presentation i always have proof backing every statement I make. I show them the results of my mining, the income generated from my cloud accounts, I show them proof of the profit made when making an exchange for local currency. With all the bad press out there we need portals of good news, positive facts about Bitcoins.

One of the first things I bring peoples attention to is that Bitcoins in no way was created to replace the local currency it was not meant to replace cash but to work together with it. Bitcoin is a money transaction protocol, it is not meant to be a direct currency. This fact helps ease peoples minds from most of the bad press as the bad press revolves around the fact they want people to believe Bitcoins was created to replace cash. It was created to make faster transaction to anywhere in the world at the click of a button no matter where you might be. You can send your family in Indonesia Bitcoins from your home in Canada. They then exchange the bitcoins for local currency. By doing this you eliminate high transfer fees and exchange fees that would usually be taken by the big banks and western union or paypal. This was one of the main purposes Bitcoin was created. faster more secure transaction times.

The entire post is bullshit, for Leroy Fodor doesn't have a fuckin' clue about Bitcoin in spite of being involved with it since 2009. Now, he's offering up seminar services to teach others about Bitcoin thou this guru is utterly clueless.

"I'm just an engineer. You want to learnt more about Bitcoin, I highly suggest you attend one or two of Leroy Fodor's seminars either in the delta or alpha quadrant. The guy truly is a guru's guru's guru. And, even the Ferengi recently added to their Rules of Acquisition one of his truisms after not adding one for hundreds of years, with a second one pending making all the other rules obsolete. I would definitely follow him on WooWoo if I wanted in on Bitcoin, for those that do get first shot for his seminar tickets at ONLY 580% above the ticket price compared to those who don't follow him that'd have to pay, equated to a 25% compounded daily savings."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:35:13 PM

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64420-Bitcoin-Tragedy-of-the-Commons

Let me help you understand mining, Right now we mine, we oint as much computing power as we can and battle each other to find that 1 block every 10 minutes that will contain that reward of 25 bitcoins. in 2016 this reward will be cut to 12.5 and conbtinue to so so every 6 years until there are no more coins that can be mined. Now so you understand you could very possibly mine and process 100 blocks before you find the one that contains the reward.

Are you following me yet.

When all the coins have been mined and miners are relying on transaction fees alone it will be an even bigger battle for computing power, because instead of hoping to find that 1 block every week or 2 to get that fat reward you need to process as many blocks as possible in a 24 hour period in order to make as much money as you can. this is going to actually speed up transaction times but at the same time raise the difficulty to heights that if you are not already a large scale miner getting in will be impossible.

For me I would rather get a payout on every block I mine rather than try and solomine in hopes I will solve that block. because right now you could literally mine for months and not ever solve a block or you could mine for 3 hours and solve one. For me I want a guaranteed reward rather than a guessing game of luck.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:58:39 PM

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64447-Help!!!-Mining

You can better be served by using a service like BTCJams. Or you can visit my website from my profile and learn how to get started mining Bitcoin for free on a few cloud sites now. Save your BTC up and use it to re-invest into your cloud mining business. You can get free dogecoins easily and trade them for Bitcoins, add those to funds you can get from Bitcoin faucets, then use those funds to purchase your cloud mining. This industry is not as complicated as most people think and it is quite easier to get your hands on enough Bitcoins to get a cloud mining business started. Is this a fast overnight get rich quick process? No! Bitcoin is not a get rich quick industry anymore that time has long passed. Now it takes time, work and research to make it in the Bitcoin industry.

That was before Leroy Fodor came along and created his unicorn-Martingale-System where you decide if you want to earn 580% ROI in ONLY 6 months or 25% daily interest on your bitcoins in his control playing his and other online bitcoin dice games. It's your call!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:26:06 PM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-L-Cleaning-Services/351527988362972?pnref=lhc

Here's the fucker, Leroy Fodor, lying about where his business was location, for it was ONLY located in South Carolina just prior to him leaving the country to hide in the Philippines and NEVER in California.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:28:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   294
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:12:58 PM

~17 minutes earlier (13 hour time dif. between CST Fodor time) the following:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/803106916380082?comment_id=803107516380022&offset=0&total_comments=1

And that, my fellow Bitcoiners, is when the venerable Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor first learnt about Bitcoin.

BTW, I was well aware of this fact within 5 minutes of first learning about Leroy's thread mentioned in the OP of this thread, but opted to fuck with him and his weekend. Now, there's not a fuckin' thing he can say to sugar coat the web I spun around his ass (whatever the fuck I mean by that, but you get the gist).

In closing, a few post from his Facebook page before fuckturdface locks it down and forgets he had a Facebook page like he wants everybody to believe happened with his Twitter account, that lyin' fuck!

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

Leroy Fodor
June 8, 2014 ·
I have put together a site for people interested in getting into bitcoins. This sit I made will take you through step by step how to earn bitcoins to help pay for your own mining equipment.
Before you decide to be a ney sayer I want you to think about whathas happened in our generation, In 1990 Xerox, IBM and Sony said Billgates dream was a wild fantasy, they advised people not to invest in Microsoft stock, they claimed there was no way a computer would ever be in everyones home. And a lot of people listened. But for those fw who decided to find a broker and buy themselves just 1/2 share of Microsoft stock they profitted over 500,000 dollars just a few years later.
Well bitcoins is free, I have found ways to get your hands on the coins with no out of pocket expenses, and I will keep adding more ways to obtain this little piece of the gold rush as I find them.
Think about where we were in 1990 and what would have happened if we jumped on the microsoft boat that NO ONE thought would last.
you have nothing to lose its absolutely free. this site wil take you step by step thru the proess. Itis not a bitcoin designed site, its not a purchased site, I actually put the whole thig together myself to help others get informed and get started with no money out of your pocket.
http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland
Let me know what you think, please like the page with the like button. Thank you.
bitland
KNLGFX.WIX.COM

This one's my favorite:

The day Leroy Fodor friends his wealthy financier:

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.
October 13, 2014 ·

6 months ago was March 13, 2914, whereas SHIT-FOR-BRAINS didn't learnt about Bitcoin until June 1, 2014, with that proof shown above.

Leroy Fodor
October 24, 2014 ·
DotA 2 items for BTC
Hello My in game ID is 144913651 if you see an item you like make me an offer in BTC only i will not accept cash. ( I may accept other coins tho if the price is right) All hero items are up for sale (EXCEPT witch doctor) other items can be negotiable some non hero items may not be for sale or may be to pricey for you smile emoticon Add me and Message me with an offer, you get the item in trade the second the BTC has been confirmed and is in my wallet that is the deal take it or leave it smile emoticon Once the deal is complete it would be nice if you give a good reference for me in here so others will not dispute my selling arrangement

Leroy Fodor
November 13, 2014 ·
Ok parents I need help my wife is at work i am at hme with the kids.
last night Jhazmyne got bit by something near her eye,(most likely a mosquito) it was fine when she went to sleep, then she got up in the middle of the night and played on her computer while I was working online, eye was still fine. she went to sleep this morning with me and woke up around 1:45 and her eye is swollen. Im in the philippines so what should I do for her. can I put an ice pack on her eye?

So, the well-to-do Fodors has the wife working with the genius stay-at-home dad not knowing how to use Google to see what to do for a kid that has an insect bite. Yet, this fuckin' genius is goin' to show you how you, too, can earn 580% ROI on your crypto investment provided he holds the coinage and allowed to use his patent pending Martingale System because no miners are invloved in spite of him owning the largest BITCOIN MINING OPERATION IN ALL OF THE PHILIPPINES, albeit the miners won't be hashing during daily electrical blackouts and occasional hurricanes.

Leroy Fodor
December 4, 2014 ·
Jhazmyne had a great Birthday, she wanted only 2 things to pay at the mall and eat at Jollibees. She got to play at zoofari and some other rides she wanted to ride at the mall and got her jollibees chicken and rice. Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes to her

http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

We were planning on having our 4 year old daughters birthday party the next day however everything we had for her was lost in the fire.

Two years ago, Leroy was sadden that a 4-year-old wouldn't be able to have a birthday party 5 days after her birthday. Her birthday was a Tuesday. The fire was a Saturday morning. The birthday party was goin' be on a Sunday. Wait! Let's back up here. The fire was on a Saturday morning. The fire consumed the DISCO LOUNGE. The disco was open late on Friday night do to adults partying. Perhaps somebody left a hookah burning? I have to admit that that one's a stretch, for nobody leaves a hookah burning. BUT, what if this was some killer shit and nobody partakin' realized that there was still some shit a burnin'? HMMMMM!!!

That's interesting! Amazing how a group of guys didn't do their due diligence when welcome Leroy Fodor to their team. I may have to check into all of them also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: