Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 02:21:52 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:19:05 AM by suchmoon

What does that chart say? 30 of 122 BTC remaining? 92 BTC pissed away?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:07:30 AM

What does that chart say? 30 of 122 BTC remaining? 92 BTC pissed away?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:19:20 AM

You're absolutely right as usual. In Philippines the roof (with or without solar panels) is optional:

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:53:53 AM

You're absolutely right as usual. In Philippines the roof (with or without solar panels) is optional:

Just imagine how much ion you could buy with that 92btc... thats like so many lives and electrons to use your gun in gravity
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:21:28 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 04:56:57 AM by Gleb Gamow

Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor: Okay, Investards, time to top off StakeMiners Ponzi coffer once again. Send me your precious, whereupon I'll invest it in the worst possible PoS altcoin, then paying you a weekly return in BTC that should be converted to fiat ASAP prior to its exchange rate falling due to next month's halving.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:56:46 PM

Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor: Okay, Investards, time to top off StakeMiners Ponzi coffer once again. Send me your precious, whereupon I'll invest it in the worst possible PoS altcoin, then paying you a weekly return in BTC that should be converted to fiat ASAP prior to its exchange rate falling due to next month's halving.

Investards: Okay, Leroy Fodor, we held our first BoI (Board of Investards) meeting and collectively seek unification with our initial investment as promised per StakeMiners ToS when deposited prior to you changing the terms once you had our moneys. Currently, StakeMiners Ponzi is paying us ~0.52% weekly on our investments, but if we had our BTC now, as first promised, we would all recognize an over 200% return, and that's even after you retain a small exiting fee. But now you have it that if we opt out, the wait for us to get reunited with our BTC is more than a year out due to you ONLY paying out 0.35 BTC per week unless, that is, your name is Michael Zinck, then he gets his initial investment back anytime he wants as demonstrated on the blockchain. At that rate, it'll take just under 7 years for you pay back all the BTC entrusted with you. We know now that we should've listened to Bruno and not to your delusional fuck serial lyin' piece of shit ass, Leroy.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:44:09 PM

Leroy Fodor: Invest in StakeMiners Ponzi, where all the PoS altcoins we invest your moneys into goes to shit - including our very own RateCoin - but we make it up in volume. HAHAHA StakeMiners is winning because Bruno changed his sig about my serial lyin' piece-of-shit scammy ass, now directing toward some thread espousing some scheme where he stole the duckweed pond idea from my friend, Chantha Owen "Fishish" Lueung. I've always said that Bruno should've be trusted and now we have further proof. Back on topic, apologies to all those awaiting replies to your withdrawal requests, but please reconsider given that to complete all payouts to date will take close to two years to process. I'm just looking out for your best interest like I once tried to do for huskypower2015 to no avail.

https://www.payservices.com/currency.php?type=crypto&q=UXRA

Now you can convert your RateCoins to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Emercoin and, yes, even ButterflyBits, my favorite. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:03:48 AM

From the desk of Leroy Fodor sayin', "I'm fucked now!":

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1299?u=yepp

@cyberpinoy Are your meetings difficult when one of your executive officers has a different opinion then what your site is stating?
Is that why he's no longer your friend on FB?

Onto Nigel Dallentas, which is also a stating on his profile that he's a writer at Bitcoinist.net, which is true. But seems to not really want to associate his profiles with stakeminers.com .
I'm sure we can ask Scott Fargo if he can contact him about his relationship with your project. Since he gave the FB page a review Sept 14th.

Michael Wilterdrink (friends with Michael Zinck) has no problems stating on his profile his involvement at stakeminers and he's with Netcoin. Big surprise its on stakeminers.

Graham Smith has no connections with anyone. But has a very professional picture about a strip club in it to show his support with bringing your kids to work.

Your trustee's are smart not to put their names down or associate the site with their profiles.

Then there's this one thing I saw on the CFO's FB page...

Au contraire! Graham Smith aka Matt Smith is very much a part of StakeMiners and ... wait for it ... RateCoin.

https://myspace.com/ukmayhem

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009093857864&sk=friends&collection_token=100009093857864%3A2356318349%3A2&next_cursor=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDoxMDAwMDg4NDk4ODkxNTI%3D

https://blockchain.info/tx/d0c14f7eee48eaff07bb4710beb8f43f0111034f68af433162d19d0fedbcd62b

https://blockchain.info/tx/036df2f7b2a5ca0b8af347f6f4af848cbf20283d65e5aa994eb6473bedd748a4

Red arrow points to StakeMiners; Blue arrow points to Graham or Matt Smith; Green arrow points to Michael Zinck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119477.msg11860877#msg11860877

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119477.msg11893066#msg11893066

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPca_vlb-7I&feature=youtu.be

Shield your eyes from the glare-back, for you're about to see the largest solar-powered crypto mining operation in all of the UK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZK7mUwvgA

Mr. Smith must've taken solar power lessons from Leroy. Notice the array is 100% vertical, inside the house and facing a tree. Perhaps this is a photosynthesis array and the window pain is blocking the unneeded wavelengths regardless the source.

http://profileengine.com/people/ukmayhem/matt.smith

Show me one ... just one definitive proof that a StakeMiners Investard took an IQ test (passed or failed) and I will leave the crypto space for ever.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12014951#msg12014951

I have set up and distributed the BOI execs emails. You should have gotten your account info in your email today if you did not please let me know. This si the email that will be used on the BOI page as a contact directly to you.

I am working on the BOI page now hopefully by next week it will be up and running. I need you guys to email me a time next week we can hold out first meeting. Once I get an email from all of you i will put all the times everyone is available so we can make a time thats good for everyone. The chairman wont be there I am sorry he will be pretty busy the next few weeks but on some of the stuff we need discussed I do have his input already. The rest i can use the minutes ukmayhem will be keeping and he can add his input later.

EDIT: I just sent the email out for you guys to schedule the meeting next week.

this are the chat handles of the cryptsy defenders i can remember . they will stalk the chat and harass anyone asking for their money i suspect some of them might just be cryptsy staff member alts who knows.

lurker
ukmayhem
schad
terrik
jagrapolite
greenlion
jimmy00777

we should not allow this people to get away with  this crime.

Joel511 just posted, so....

Is this the real Joel who the other devs claim is responsible for manipulation of price to buy c2 at depressed prices from everyone else thus stealing the difference between the depressed and market price?

Or is this Joel not the real Joel and is in fact another dev seeking to appear as Joel in order the manipulate the readers of the board?

So, either Joel, who manipulated the coin to steal is still involved and active, or, other devs are seeking to manipulate readers of the board through false representation.

Pick your poison.

Feeling bullish?

dude , do your research better. Many of the members have control of the Joel account. I updated the OP the other day with bounty info.

I delete Joels post earlier. because it detracts from what we are doing. Simple as that! Go home Graham Tony Smith!

In reverse order.

I am home, I'm at home right now.

Joels post? So that would be the post belonging to Joel? Then it is Joel's post from which one could infer Joel is still involved.

If Joel is still involved and Joel has been behind attempts to steal and deceive every single person not 'on the board' then the other devs have not ejected him, which is to say that all other devs do not consider Joel's actions immoral.

If the devs do not consider Joel's actions immoral, then they do not consider theft and deceit immoral and would have no moral objection to perpetrating further acts of theft and deceipt should an opertunity arise.

Given this, then it follows that the team will infact deceive for personal gain and steal from all other holders of c2 should the opertunity arise.

If the moral standing of the devs is a consideration in your position, if you wonder if they would deceive you for personal gain? It's not if, but when.

Further research? None required. It's not a question, it is an argument, for if one is false the other must be true and visa versa, and conclusions logically follow.

Hi Graham,

Thanks for reaching out! We will be ready to work with other coins starting
next year. For now, our focus is to utilize the Bitcoin protocol. Good luck
with the development of the GOODcoin! We look forward to seeing it succeed.

Best,

The Leetcoin Team

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 5:58 PM, <gts476> wrote:

[Hide Quoted Text]
Hi Admin, could you please be so kind as to ensure this message is brought
to the attention of the relevant Leetcoin team members.

Dear Leetcoin,

My name is Graham Smith and I work with an emerging alt-coin called GOODcoin.
I've been searching the web high and low and finally been delivered to
LEETCOIN!

I understand from you materials that your primary focus is the creation of
an arena in which skilled performers the world over are able to monetize
their talents, and it is with this understanding in mind that I believe
there might exist potential for a prosperous joint venture.

Goodcoin is a unique PoS cryptographic currency that is seeking to make a
positive impact on the wider cryptographic movement and one of the ways it
aims to achieve this is through the what has been termed 'human mining'.

Human mining is essentially a blanket term for the redistribution of a
cryptographic currency through a medium other than the traditional
computational algorithm mining, through something active and engaging for
end user.

An idea was floated, which quickly gathered much support in the forums,
that the most enjoyable was to obtain this currency would be to fight for
it! This naturally brought me here.

Essentially the GOODcoin development team came up with a number of ideas
off the back of this, ranging from the development of a competitive game
distribution system of the human mining element, to the ring fencing of a
proportionately large fraction of total coins once mined from which to
periodically draw prize funds from.

With all that being said however, the coin and community is still in it's
infancy and much planning and infrastructure must still be developed around
the currency, yet, if this idea has peaked your interest please contact
myself to discuss it further.

Kind regards,

Graham Smith.

--------------------------------------------

Email from Leetcoin. No dice but good effort. (pun always intended).

Best,

G.

Your turn. See what you guys can dig up.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:28:58 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 08:06:04 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/100009093857864/activity/1593435370969576

have been a member since near enough day one pay outs are always confirmed and sent weekly
Mr fodor spent a great deal of time explaining the basics of bitcoin to me when i was first starting out too so makes a great friend too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=271456

Name:   gts476
Activity:   210
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   March 08, 2014, 10:52:36 AM
Last Active:   December 14, 2014, 09:09:36 PM

That's odd, Graham or Matt Smith, for it reads like you were involved in Bitcoin prior to Leroy Fodor finding out about it a couple months later, he not starting StakeMiners till March 2015.

Question: When sucking the dicks of liars, is the cum sweet, bitter or sour? I'm assuming you're all part of the same Liar's Club suckin' one another off and all, hence the inquiry.

Brian, in the last 3 pages it has been established that.

1. There was an operation dump (screenshop of your PC)

2. You and the other devs are all members (screenshots and by admission)

3. The objective of operation dump was to steal the wealth of c2 users through the accumulation of c2 artificially priced by the deliberate actions of the whole dev team (screenshot of admission, statements of admission)

4. That you actually tried to steal everyone's wealth, and that every member of the team is complicit

5. That you claim it did not work (no evidence offered)

You all seem to be under the impression that the incompetent execution of a criminal act absolves said crime.
(Predicated upon the failure of the crime, no evidence you didn't succeed!)

Let's follow Brian's reasoning to its logicly absurd ending (reducto ad abserdum)

Brian and the c2 board try to kidnap a little girl so they can rape her, torture her and kill her.
The c2 board admit they attempted to kidnap, rape and murder a little girl but claim in the perpetration of the act she ran away.
Based on the claim the little girl ran away during the admitted act of premeditated kidnap, rape and murder, Brian and the gang claim no to have done no wrong.

Discuss....
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

"Bone's, you're a doctor, not a miracle working. It's flat-lining. Let it die. For God's sake, Bones, let it die! Later, we'll cremate it, then spread its ashes over Duckweed Prime in the Alpha Quadrant."
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 04:13:46 AM

The good news is that Leroy can now buy up the whole XRA coin supply for the price of a Ford Fiesta, which is peanuts (Owen's favorite snack) compared to the Porsche-level Stakeminers "investments" in other shitcoins.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:43:14 AM

Leroy Fodor: Good morning Investards! And what a beautiful morning it is because StakeMiners Ponzi haz invested another ten dollars of yours moneys into purchasing more of our RateCoin, breaking pass the wall with it now trading at 33 sats, prior at 25 sats, an increase of .0000000008%. Please follow us on Crypto-city where fellow nefarious actors hang out, with come July big things are in stored which may or may not include translating Chantha Owen Lueung's Crypto-city website into Fishish or Michael Zinck continuing to withdrawal his initial StakeMiners investment while ALL others have to wait upwards to two years, six years if every Investard requested a withdrawal today.

Remember to chant StakeMiners' motto every morning for good mojo: StakeMiners loses your moneys in everything we do, but makes it up in volume [and restricting how yours moneys is returned].
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:22:17 PM

Leroy Fodor: Thanks to the UK leaving the Euro Zone causing Bitcoin to climb, RateCoin is currently enjoying a dip in its exchange rate. It gives me great pleasure to announce to our astute Investards that StakeMiners Ponzi haz increased its stake in RateCoin by using Investards' investments in procuring another U$1.00 worth of XRA so to further provide a weekly payout, of which it, too, haz dipped accordingly, but don't worry because we have a patent on transforming the accumulative loses via combining them in such a way to make a profit due to the shear volume of our misappropriations of Investards' investments. Meanwhile, stay tuned to the nefarious-actors-based Crypto-city, for some neat-o things are in stored for July including, but not promised, Crypto-city's second like on its Facebook page, currently stuck at one like by the venerable Chantha Owen Lueung since January of this year. HAHAHA

Bruno: What makes the above so fuckin' funny is that it's virtually all true.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:16:41 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1779387862285194&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners - Update - 24 June 2016

With the Brexit vote over their result to leave, this will increase the flight to safety in the short term. Coming on top of the DAO/ETH issue, the result will be more volatility in the altcoin markeplace.

The morning (Friday) in North America has opened with gold and Bitcoin up, signs that flight is occurring. How long this will run is open to debate.

The impact on StakeMiners has been a sharp drop in earnings which will continue until funds return to the altcoin marketplace.

StakeMiners will continue to monitor the performance of our altcoin holdings and make adjustments as necessary.

You can email us at info (at) stakeminers (dot) com.

Translated: I sure am glad that I minored in creative writing when I earned my B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, back in the day so that I now can spin this terrible news for StakeMiners Ponzi Investards making it look like there's light at the end of the tunnel so that more Investards don't opt to request withdrawals of their initial investment thus further eroding our coffer come close to two years down when we get around to paying them thanks to us changing StakeMiners ToS in the middle of the night sans notice and complete with myriad grammatical errors because speelling is not my forte.

~ Great Forex Guru Fodor (GFGF)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:41:32 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 03:41:54 AM by Gleb Gamow

Let's see what the market cap of RateCoin - U$9,259 - is equivalent to, shall we?

Ironically, today XRA is trading at 10% of its all time high when Leroy Fodor et al. acquired the shitcoin, espousing at the time that it was goin' to da moon. HAHAHA To be fair, perhaps the shit is returning to whence it came - da moon (read: somebody's asshole).

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1780002455557068&id=1627849564105692

StakeMIners - Payouts - 26 June 2016

Payouts are complete for the week. However earnings are down by almost 50% from last week due to the market turmoil. Good news is hard to come by in this market right now.
You can reach us at: info (at) StakeMiners (dot) com.

Translated: StakeMiners Ponzi is the most profitable PoW mining (or whatever you fuckin' wanna call it) known to man, excepting last week, and the week before that, and the week before that, ... But, stay tuned, for come July the nefarious fucks we're teamed up with over at Crypto-city has neat stuff in stored. That said, don't forget to like Crypto-city's Facebook page that's currently stuck at 1 Like since January of this year thanks to our Lead Cat Chantha Owen Lueung, the Fishish-speaking Genius of Yonkers, liking the page himself.

Way to go, Leroy Fodor. Your Investards lost 50% of value the same time that RateCoin lost 50%. Hey, can you do this 380 consecutive times in a roll like when you had 380 (or 300 depending on what day you posted said accolade) consecutive successful Forex trades in a roll affording you to sell your practice portfolio and your toilet cleaning business to purchase your sorry-ass Sari Sari in the Philippines complete with west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees that ran your largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines prior to it being burnt to the ground by jealous fellow cock fighters causing you to move across the street to your thieving in-laws (your words, not mine) house prior to moving to Davao City to eventually set up your StakeMiners Ponzi's office in the tallest building in the city next to McDonald's so to glean free Wi-fi as your secure Internet service to further fleece your Investards?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:57:55 AM

You might want to consider finding a hobby.

If referring to me, I'll soon be too busy to fuck with Leroy Fodor and Chantha Owen Lueung on a regular basis. See my sig to see what I'm up to, making sure you don't tell them two delusional fucks. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:57:48 AM

From the desk of Learning About Percentages is Easy; Teaching the Delusional Fuck Leroy Fodor how to Perform Percentages is Hard:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1780298968860750&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners - This Week - 27 June 2016
>Since March 2015 - Our passion is POS mining!< <Leroy Fodor was informed over a year ago that StakeMiners Ponzi business model is in no way a mining process - Investards merely hand over their moneys to Leroy, whereupon he stakes PoS altcoins>

===============================================
Our 15 month in business <NOT A BUSINESS because Leroy Fodor has yet to produce one iota of proof that he has registered a charter anywhere on the planet, let alone is paying taxes here in the US since he's still a US citizen>

Weekly Data

- Earning rate 0.24% per week (13% per year), down 0.20% <last week was 0.48% per week; yesterday Leroy Fodor posted that earnings were down 50%, amazingly nailed the math/percentage; today, using the exact same figures, Leroy pens down 0.020%, which begs the question: What part of Leroy Fodor is a motherfuckin' delusion fuck don't you understand?>
- Bitcoin/USD price change past week: -10% decrease, as of Monday <Leroy Fodor practicing his double negative prose - honestly, he should not no do that because it confuses StakeMiners Ponzi Investards who operate on not no 0.100% full thrusters>
- Current values: Altcoins 23 BTC / Invested BTC 122 =
Diff -0.81%, down 0.01% <I will suck theymos' dick if just one person on the planet proves to me that Leroy Fodor's -0.81% is correct and that my ~-81% is incorrect. hell, I'll go one better: prove to me that Leroy is right and that I am wrong, and I will leave the crypto space for ever>
- XRA holdings are 1.97% of the available supply. <XRA just peaked at its all time low (see what I did there?), yet Leroy opted to not purchase more outta fear of it rising, thus waiting till it rises so to buy some more, thanks to having a B.B.A. degree and Forex trading accolades under his belt>

Brexit <I, Leroy Fodor, don't have a fuckin' clue as to what I'm talking about, thus don't know a damn thing about Brexit, but by writing something about it, it makes me look smart [TO MY INVESTARDS]>

In the past week the value of Bitcoin decreased and stake pool earnings declined as altcoin prices dropped. Therefore the amount and value of your earnings this week are down significantly. The fiat markets are in turmoil following the Brexit vote and this is pushing a flight to safety for investors. As a result investors and traders in the crypto markets sold altcoins heavily in the past few weeks as they converted to Bitcoin to take advantage of the price rise.

ETH/DAO Issue <DITTO!>

As if Brexit was not bad enough, we have this crypto inspired mess. However this issue is settled, it's bad press for the crypto currency marketplace. A lot of fiat funds may end up being lost which will only increase risk and further strengthen the desire for investors to find something that keeps its value. So far this is Bitcoin, gold, and several fiat currencies. Once again altcoins get dumped.
Since last fall the crypto currency markets have suffered their second one-two punch, the first was last fall's Bitcoin rise/Cryptsy collapse and now the Brexit vote/ETH-DAO debacle. A lot of real money, in what ever <Leroy Fodor claims to have minored in creative writing while earning his B.B.A. from Ohio University, yet continues to show off his lack of writing skills> form you count it, has been lost and a lot of investors and traders have been burnt.
Yes the altcoin market will recover if we get several months of stability during which time volatility can decline. <and yes, after close to two years, Investards currently waiting in line to be reunited with their original investments MAY see such come to pass>
Ratecoin (XRA)
Ratecoin (XRA) is listed on Cryptopia and Yobit. SELL blocks size is improving on Cryptopia. You can follow us on Twitter @ratecoinxra.
DNET
James Kelly continues to develop his DNET masternode service. For more information on what's new please email him at: jk9694 (at) aol (dot) com. <let me FTFY: jk9694@aol.com>
Hope you are enjoying your summer. <hope you are enjoying your freedom>
-------------------------------------------------
StakeMiners.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with 10 active altcoin wallets. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our stake pool earnings. Email us at: info (at) stakeminers (dot) com <info@stakeminers.com> or visit our Facebook page.
Ratecoin (XRA) email us at ratecoinxra (at) gmail (dot) com <ratecoinxra@gmail.com> or visit our RateCoin XRA forum on Crypto-City <(were all nefarious actors in the crypto space hang out)>.

"People are always asking me if Leroy Fodor is my mentor, so I opted to look it up in one of my books to see if he is, and I discovered that Fishish is a real language being brought back into vogue by the Genius of Yonkers, Chantha Owen Lueung."

Full Disclosure: I edited this post more times then Leroy Fodor edited his Stakemminers ToS page, still litered with grammetical erors after most the errorrs haz bought to his attention over a a year ago.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 02:36:01 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:19:41 AM by suchmoon

I saw this today:

The first thought was "I know a scamshill piece of shit who lives here". Apologies to all honest residents of Moncton.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:52:49 AM

He's still going strong eh guys ?
..figures Cheesy

i have to admit i am a train wreck with spelling / grammorz, math etc.
BUT !
I did not start a so called "crypto business" writing TOS legal agreements.
If i did i would farm that out to someone with half a brain.

sigh.. don't get Fodor'd people !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:24:30 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10768529#msg10768529

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, and for investors who provide substantial investments I have no problem providing other contact details, as with any real investment it would be required anyways. We have no reason to hide, we built a very strong, highly profitable business where we don't have to offer a referral reward because the referral bonuses are already hard coded into the structure of the business.

Leroy Fodor: Please follow us on Crypto-city if the venerable Fishish-speaking Chantha Owen Lueung hasn't blocked your IP, whereupon I and StakeMiners Ponzi BOI (Board of Investards) will vet your ass to see if you're worthy of joining the ranks of fellow nefarious actors privileged to view our shenanigans, including but not limited to each Tuesday at noon Philippines time, I, Leroy, give percentage lessons, reading directly from the college books I somehow obtained while earning my B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, OH. As always, milk and cookies follow the lessons. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: