Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:26:55 AM

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

What's the over/under that Leroy Fodor will be back to once again grace us with his dithyramb prose? HAHAHA

I say when the shit hits the fan he will come back crying about something.

Whatever it is, he still owes me 0.92 BTC

Did he ever give you an explanation that could reasonably come up with that fee he charged you? Last i saw, suchmoon tried to do some math but leroy claimed he couldn't/wouldn't go into specific details about someone else's account. He should be able to give those to you.

I'm glad you got your coins back, and keep pushing him so other people can see the truth and hopefully get out their coins minus fees before all the coins disappear (which they wille eventually, no clue how you could make a profit when it looks like every coin dropped in value over the time you were investing there).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:36:50 AM

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

What's the over/under that Leroy Fodor will be back to once again grace us with his dithyramb prose? HAHAHA

Did he ever give you an explanation that could reasonably come up with that fee he charged you? Last i saw, suchmoon tried to do some math but leroy claimed he couldn't/wouldn't go into specific details about someone else's account. He should be able to give those to you.

I'm glad you got your coins back, and keep pushing him so other people can see the truth and hopefully get out their coins minus fees before all the coins disappear (which they wille eventually, no clue how you could make a profit when it looks like every coin dropped in value over the time you were investing there).

Once available at Leroy Fodor's sorry-ass Sari Sari, now with StakeMiners Ponzi, all things are possible down its rabbit hole. HAHAHA

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Leroy
When he's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a cigarette-butt-eating alien
Has given you the call
Call Leroy
When he was just small

When the men on the forum
Get up and tell you what's goin' on
But you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind has moved beyond
Go ask Leory
I think he'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And Leroy Fodor's talking backwards
As the Drag Queen gives him head
Remember what the dormouse said
Fodor lied
Fodor lied
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:24:02 AM

Nope, didn't even contact me at all. The last I heard from him was a scathing email about how I was wrong, how I was attacking him, and how bad I was towards him. Also, on how I made 0.63 BTC profit in 3 months. Probably could of made that in a month with the 5 BTC I had.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:04:36 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 06:20:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

Nope, didn't even contact me at all. The last I heard from him was a scathing email about how I was wrong, how I was attacking him, and how bad I was towards him. Also, on how I made 0.63 BTC profit in 3 months. Probably could of made that in a month with the 5 BTC I had.

I guarantee you that it irked the pissed outta Leroy Fodor because you were able to profit them 0.63 BTC sans much effort on your part, whereas he had to work his fuckin' ass off in providing, then maintaining StakeMiners so that the likes of you could benefit off his hard work and expertise, thus justifying in his retard mind holding fast to the near-1 BTC fee assessed for your untimely withdraw. HAHAHA

Aside: I edited the above sentence-cum-paragraph more times than Leroy Fodor has edited his StakeMiners' ToS or, for that matter, his at least last 100 posts, in spite of him earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, with myself only having a high school diploma to my credit. HAHAHA

Riddle:

What did Leroy Fodor do with the first few satoshis he amassed?

He built the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with solar power via panels on a west-facing sloped hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees defying ALL the solar power experts on the planet as to how to position the array. HAHAHA Afterward, Leroy Fodor island hopped the archipelago to conduct free seminars to fellow Filipinos so that they, too, could convert thier faucet-derived cryptocurrencies into bitcoin mining farms so to protect the network. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:03:17 PM

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   518
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:08:42 AM

Did Leroy Fodor possessing an 8th grade English vocabulary who never penned grammatical errors he didn't like run outta things to talk about? HAHAHA Perhaps Leroy's too busy calculating withdraw fees for them Investards exiting thier StakeMiners Ponzi positions. HAHAHA Remember, Investards: The last ones out are left with nada, ergo get out well the gettin' out's good. HAHAHA At least the yous exiting early will get some of your moneys back accompanied with a nice note and surely a post depicting how you met your ROI, albeit StakeMiners' fees will amount to more than you profited. HAHAHA
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:51:17 PM

You getting back all of your coins will be looked at as a win when this is all said and done. I would just keep asking him publicly for an explanation of your fee whenever he posts so other people can see his shit and get out before it goes to complete shit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:07:37 PM

You getting back all of your coins will be looked at as a win when this is all said and done. I would just keep asking him publicly for an explanation of your fee whenever he posts so other people can see his shit and get out before it goes to complete shit.

And to complete shit it WILL go, with Leroy Fodor seein' red for the next 40+ years each and every time he sees or hears the name Bruno. HAHAHA (or when he even thinks 'bout pennin' "HAHAHA" or the likes thereof)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:51:27 AM

Last Active:   Today at 09:14:08 PM

Leroy Fodor has to be the most miserable lyin' piece of shit redneck asshole in all the Philippines [according to what I've been told, akin to how Leroy learnt that he owned the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines]. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:16:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149973.msg12486274#msg12486274

We have paid for some advertising as we have promised. The transaction used to pay for this advertising has been listed on the transactions page for legitimacy and transparency so you guys all know what we are doing. The funds that have paid for this are not Investor funds. StakeMiners has its own account, as we have previously informed our users, and that account is set up for the overhead costs of the business. Advertising is an overhead costs of the business. if you have any questions regarding this transaction please contact me.

Yes, it's been over a month and you've yet to be transparent as to where them advertising dollars were spent. My question is when did you leave home because your parents couldn't handle your lyin' piece of shit redneck ass in spite of Mommy Fodor praying for your sorry ass on a daily basis?

It's cancers like you, Leroy Fodor, needing banished from the cryptocurrency community because of your actions givin' it a bad name.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:24:16 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 12:00:10 AM by Gleb Gamow

Bitcoin's above $280 USD, and Leroy Fodor's hard at work structuring StakeMiners Ponzi Investards' (SPI) positions across myriad losing-ground POS altcoins, arriving at just the right combination of losing propositions to achieve a positive return, akin to every roll of the dice on a craps table is a losing proposition, but Leroy would have no problem arguing with experts that such is not the case if one structures thier bets a certain way, proof being with his past and subsequent posts depicting Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner. HAHAHA

Leroy: I'm going to place bets here and here, but not here unless it's Tuesday, and here, since it's chipmunk breeding season, but not here because it looks like rain.
Croupier: You're faded.
Stickman: You're that Forex expert on Bitcointalk, aren't you?
Leroy: Yep!
Croupier: What brings you to our fine establishment?
Leroy: Simply parlaying my Investards' investment. Are the dice hot tonight?
<out come the dice>
Croupier: And the point is six.
Leroy: What's a point?
Stickman: That's the number the dealer has to roll before a seven comes up.
Leroy: Okay then. I'll put 76% of my bankroll on number three...
Croupier: You're faded. You're pretty good at this game, Leroy.
Leroy: Been playin' it since I was five when I operated the largest dice game in all of Ohio in a facility completely powered by solar energy which I paid for and installed myself after selling my lemonade stand and snow showeling businesses.
Stickman: Leroy, you have a tiny speak on your lapel.
Leroy: That's not a speak. That's StakeMiners advertising I paid for with my own moneys and not from Investards like some people on Bitcointalk want you to believe.
<out come the dice>
Croupier: Five.
Leroy: I knew it was gonna be a five. Two more rolls and I'm golden.
Stickman: Don't you mean your Investards are golden?
Leroy: I'm talkin' 'bout my money being on three. My Investards' moneys on some other number.
Stickman: But you just said earlier that you're betting with your Investards' moneys.
Leroy: Why are you twisting my words.
<out come the dice>
Croupier: Pair of ducks.
Leroy: What are ducks?
Stickman: Two twos, a four in layman's terms.
Leroy: Oh, my! I knew it. The next roll is gonna be a three according to Maths.
Croupier: You're very good at this game, Leroy. What else do you play?
Leroy: Kano.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:56:08 AM

Last Active:   Today at 07:48:36 PM

Goody! Leroy Fodor's online. Perhaps he'll be kind enough to grace up with his presence once he's done PMing Seven of Hacks. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:31:37 AM

Keep reading, Leroy Fodor, and you just may realize how fucked you and StakeMiners really are. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 01:52:15 AM

Keep reading, Leroy Fodor, and you just may realize how fucked you and StakeMiners really are. HAHAHA

He's probably learning new tricks from Cryptsy. In his next TOS update he'll be using KYC/AML as an excuse to limit withdrawals to $10 per year unless you send him all your personal information.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:37:42 AM

How can you tell if a cryptocurrency entity like Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners if a nefarious actor? Simply look at their scam thread, i.e., this one, and see if it has half as many view counts as the nefarious entity's scam thread that the founder once embraced has, namely https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0. HAHAHA To be clear, the founder in question I speak of is Leroy Fodor, and the referenced scam identity is GAW, in which Leroy jacked off all over himself when he first discovered its existence. HAHAHA

Once again, I've edited this post more times than Leroy Fodor has edited ANY two dozen posts - combined - than he's penned since being a member of this forum. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:56:18 AM

I'd say that Leroy Fodor's in panic mode right 'bout now given that Bitcoin's on the rise. HAHAHA Somewhere just north of $290 USD StakeMiners' Investards could easily request a withdraw and still come out handsomely even IF they're at the 30% withdraw fee tier. HAHAHA The Investards who exit the earliest have the best opportunity to walk away unscathed, whereas those maintaining complete trust in the serial liar, Leroy Fodor, will only have weekly payouts in thier coffer because StakeMiners' coffer will be bare. HAHAHA

"This ain't good, Fido! This ain't fuckin' good at all. Let's pray for a Fodor miracle. Heavenly, Filipino Alien, ..."
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:26:37 AM

I love your work gleb, Even if leroy cannon fodder (or anyone else here) doesn't Smiley

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:32:57 AM

I love your work gleb, Even if leroy cannon fodder (or anyone else here) doesn't Smiley

Thanks. Glad you enjoy as much as I enjoyed pennin' da humor at da expense of a retard named Leroy "Ricochet" Fodor. HAHAHA
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:09:28 AM

I feel for all the guys who still are in SM. When do you think shit will hit the fan Bruno?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:17:09 PM

I feel for all the guys who still are in SM. When do you think shit will hit the fan Bruno?

Firstly, I do the baiting in these here parts to garner responses, viz. from Leroy Fodor. Next, to address your question, right around the corner. HAHAHA

EDIT: Damn, I wish I knew Photoshop, for FRESH would be changed to FODOR'S, and MURPHY'S would be changed to BRUNO'S, with "Bruno's Fans" being a double entendre.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:21:27 PM

The cryptsy thing is going to fuck this up even further.

Do any of the coins being staked have a purpose besides trading on cryptsy? If people can't get btc off of cryptsy, they are going to buy these coins, making the price go up, but then people are going to be left with (even more) useless other coins. This is probably going to screw lots of people over, who knows what it will do to Leroy's crazy accounting system.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: