Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:55:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 843384 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 378

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

I just found about this:

https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-mercury-pre-launch-technical-update/

Now you can see how bad Synereo has progressed in the past 4 years. BAT will already launch a working product on october 6. A fully working product, not a chrome extension. These are the hard facts. If Synereo doesn't gear up, they will lose the social media battle in crypto space.

Brave is just another Chromium-based browser. It allows you to use the BAT token and blocks adds automatically. It's good and fast but not that much different from Chrome. To use BAT to tip content creators, you have to use Brave.

Mostly everyone uses Chrome so they don't have to switch browsers in order to use Wildspark. You can't earn from tipping content creators with the BAT token like you can with AMP.

In my opinion, BAT's tipping platform won't gain traction unless the team made a Chrome extension and gave users some sort of incentive as well. Your thoughts?

Well said, plus I believe there was some hassle with Brave that some newspapers were not happy with the adblocking/adswitching stuff that Brave was trying to implement:
http://www.businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4
https://www.quora.com/Will-the-threatened-lawsuit-against-Brave-the-browser-manage-to-shut-it-down

Kind of the same as Ablock was sued recently:
https://www.neowin.net/news/adblock-plus-sued-by-german-marketing-companies

It seems like blocking & tinkering ads for commercial reasons can be a basis for lawsuit. But only for commercial reasons, it seems like adblockers like Ublock and things like that that operate noncomercially are fine. This is because Adblock got greedy and they started charging money for whitelisting ads, which is pretty shameful, so maybe those companies felt ripped off that is why they did that.

So it looks like it's not wise to mess up the ad system for profit.

Wildspark is not in danger here in my opinion. Their platform just totally ignores the ad system, whatever those websites would use, so even if you block ads (or if you are a content creator and your audience blocks ads) you can still make money via the Wildspark platform. It has nothing to do with ads basically.

It's a very genius design in my opinion.

Synereo is obviously better than BAT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:40:40 AM

Brave is just another Chromium-based browser. It allows you to use the BAT token and blocks adds automatically. It's good and fast but not that much different from Chrome. To use BAT to tip content creators, you have to use Brave. Mostly everyone uses Chrome so they don't have to switch browsers in order to use Wildspark.
Brave looks more like Firefox than Chrome. Everyone has its own preferences but personaly I prefer firefox over Chrome. At the moment it looks odd to use another browser but maybe that's the purpose. If they are succesful then people could dump Chrome and Firefox and use Brave instead. But anyway, I don't think the "they don't use Chrome" is a reason for them to fail. But anyway, the whitepaper states the following:

The BAT will, in early stages, be specifically tied to Brave browsers and Brave servers, along with verified publishers.

So it is not set in stone that it will only work for Brave. This is just in early stages. Just like WildSpark now only works for Chrome but might in the future be extended to work on other browsers.

You can't earn from tipping content creators with the BAT token like you can with AMP. In my opinion, BAT's tipping platform won't gain traction unless the team made a Chrome extension and gave users some sort of incentive as well. Your thoughts?
I don't think this is true. I see following formula in the whitepaper:

Publisher revenue = Advertiser buy in - User share - Brave placement share.

I don't understand 100 % how it works but it looks to me that the money comes from the advertiser and that the user gets a share of the advertisement money when he surfs a page on which an addvertisement is displayed. So rewards here will work different than Steemit or WildSpark but users will be rewarded also.
DefendKebab

Activity: 415

Güzel Dash

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

Chrome extensions seem to be the rage... Looks like someone has created a YouTube Chrome extension (Similar to Wildspark) for the Steem blockchain,

https://steemir.com/

No ICO. No Crowdsale. No new token. No fanfare. How novel.   Wink
You don't need +10 million dollar to create a chrome extension , one guy living in his mom's basement can create a Chrome extension in a few weeks.

Dor Konforty needs a whole team and a few years.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Nivir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

I already bought this coin. I look at their history and they seemed to have some major pumps especially last year where it happened twice. This year it was June and I am hoping there will be another major bullish trend once crypto market stabilizes.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:56:44 AM

now i have come to know this project is scam, they just keep eating the money and dumping amps and those who do such things never do any work, now we will get the same fate of wildspark like we got of rchain and time is already a evidence of their no work and scam, i have seen many projects what to talk of just that BAT who have done tons of more times of releases and development than this project Angry
c4s7or

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:48:53 AM

now i have come to know this project is scam, they just keep eating the money and dumping amps and those who do such things never do any work, now we will get the same fate of wildspark like we got of rchain and time is already a evidence of their no work and scam, i have seen many projects what to talk of just that BAT who have done tons of more times of releases and development than this project Angry

Sad but true. They just dont get their shit together. Without a very impresive release this coin is dying because there isnt much trust left from the communtiy.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Diego24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

Sad but true. They just dont get their shit together.
Maybe they don't have to. Many people here were talking extremely positive about everything. If your investors are giving you positive feedback than you might think you are progressing just fine.
DefendKebab

Activity: 415

Güzel Dash

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

Maybe they don't have to. Many people here were talking extremely positive about everything. If your investors are giving you positive feedback than you might think you are progressing just fine.

I think this cartoon is appropriate.

They are bagholders and lost touch with reality.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
morda

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

Still progressing, many bugs fixed, new features added and marketing hype is round the corner  Grin

1DVsfV4bTTxVkPzJ725L5LhZP3FW721gdu
detectiveduck

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

Still progressing, many bugs fixed, new features added and marketing hype is round the corner  Grin

glad to hear it's still being developed
jvper

Activity: 490

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:48:16 PM

I wish fraudsters who collect money through ICO and do not deliver what they promised had only two alternatives: either refund investors or go to jail. As easy as that. They just ruin everything scamming out people...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Tabushov

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

I wish fraudsters who collect money through ICO and do not deliver what they promised had only two alternatives: either refund investors or go to jail. As easy as that. They just ruin everything scamming out people...
Why do you consider them scammers?
cchub

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

Why do you consider them scammers?

He probably invested in Synereo's crowdsale and lost money because they didn't deliver what they promised during the crowdsale.

WildSparker

Activity: 88

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

Hey Wildsparkers, long time no see! How is it going? Whales accumulating?

livingreallife

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

The project is still being developed because they are releasing software updates every few weeks.

However , the supply vs. demand for the coin is totally screwed so its not a good investment right now.

Rchain still holds millions of AMP which they are unable to sell , there is not enough demand.
The size of the markets and trading volume have been dropping for months.
You can tell by the weekly WildSpark leader board that there are about 10 active repeat users of the platform and the winners are the same people every week.

I would recommend to sign up for WildSpark and use it and try to win rewards but do not put a bunch of money in this.
Ivanmart

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

Amp 3500 Grin Huh
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

The project is still being developed because they are releasing software updates every few weeks.

However , the supply vs. demand for the coin is totally screwed so its not a good investment right now.

Rchain still holds millions of AMP which they are unable to sell , there is not enough demand.
The size of the markets and trading volume have been dropping for months.
You can tell by the weekly WildSpark leader board that there are about 10 active repeat users of the platform and the winners are the same people every week.

I would recommend to sign up for WildSpark and use it and try to win rewards but do not put a bunch of money in this.

It's true, right now there are 7 million AMPs sitting in the Bittrex orderbook alone. Synereo is an amazing project but you have to be careful when trading AMP. AMP is a long-term hold and in the end I think it will be worth way more than it is now. It could take weeks, months, or even years, but it will come eventually. All the team can do is keep moving forward and working hard and they have been.
onefry

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:12:16 AM

My views on AMP https://www.tradingview.com/chart/AMPBTC/xVAHaWhT-AMP-Elliott-Waves/
WildSparker

Activity: 88

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

I will always remain a wildsparker. The project is genius in its intention, and maybe hard to estimate as of now in terms of execution. we will see in a year or two whether this is going to be huge or not. Not yet.

Rogerdale

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:10:14 PM

Amp 3500 Grin Huh

2900? Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.