Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2018, 04:52:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 849445 times)
Greenrace

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

How is AMP doing? I really like the idea behind this coin, but as I see market doesn't appreciate it. Volume is really low and it went down -90% since June Sad

A lot of announcements lately but with this history only facts will help to recover the price.

We should have in mind that they are planning nothing less than changing the world! Smiley It takes time!
with such power and this situation it seems they can do that (change the world) with krypto and we can see some future time what will happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morda

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

How is AMP doing? I really like the idea behind this coin, but as I see market doesn't appreciate it. Volume is really low and it went down -90% since June Sad

The price is extremely high. Total supply is 949,291,063 AMP and AMP price is $0.14.
This is more than $130 million dollars for a Google Chrome plugin. People fail to realize this supply will eventually be circulating, and this will be the market cap if price does not go down. $130 million is insane for a centralized plugin with few really active users.

The price is still high because many people have this memory "-90%, therefore it is low", but it is actually not the same product as advertized when price was 10x higher than the current price. Devs have already realized it and announced they would start selling their own AMPs under some circumstances.

only 85 million or so AMPs in circulation currently, the rest of the market cap is for future use as the network expands and AMPs are also gona be gobbled up by the network every time they are used to amplify content

bright future ahead, these guys have a proper vision and i'm seeing it come together!

If "these guys" really had a "proper vision" they would have done the most honourable thing: give every contributor the option for a refund, or a refund minus incurred costs. But they decided to keep all BTC even after the whole advertized project was not possible to do anymore after the team fell apart.

their vision is not to refund and give up. its to build a new network and thrive

you crypto noobs lack patience and vision  Wink

1DVsfV4bTTxVkPzJ725L5LhZP3FW721gdu
cchub

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

The price is extremely high. Total supply is 949,291,063 AMP and AMP price is $0.14.
This is more than $130 million dollars for a Google Chrome plugin. People fail to realize this supply will eventually be circulating, and this will be the market cap if price does not go down. $130 million is insane for a centralized plugin with few really active users.

The price is still high because many people have this memory "-90%, therefore it is low", but it is actually not the same product as advertized when price was 10x higher than the current price. Devs have already realized it and announced they would start selling their own AMPs under some circumstances.

only 85 million or so AMPs in circulation currently, the rest of the market cap is for future use as the network expands and AMPs are also gona be gobbled up by the network every time they are used to amplify content

bright future ahead, these guys have a proper vision and i'm seeing it come together!

If "these guys" really had a "proper vision" they would have done the most honourable thing: give every contributor the option for a refund, or a refund minus incurred costs. But they decided to keep all BTC even after the whole advertized project was not possible to do anymore after the team fell apart.

their vision is not to refund and give up. its to build a new network and thrive

you crypto noobs lack patience and vision  Wink

They sold the idea of a lambo and will deliver an ordinary motorcycle at most. Many projects opened up such refund option when things didn't go the way theyr promised and still thrived. Much better than to lock in the investors money for something that was not the original intention.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

WildSpark Leaderboard Winners: 18-24 October 2017

If you’d like to be on the list next week, the game remains the same: discover great content, Amplify, and share, rewarding creators and curators alike for the value they generate.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/25/wildspark-leaderboard-winners-18-24-october-2017/

Cool

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
profitgenerator212

Activity: 406

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:11:05 AM

I think things are getting better now seeing just the volume on this thread alone. It used to be like just 2-3 trolls here, but now there is a decent discussion going on, that is already positive sign if you ignore the noise coming from Diego24 and cchub who are known old trolls.

I haven't been active here recently but I will write on my blog soon about this.

donnatello

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

I think things are getting better now seeing just the volume on this thread alone. It used to be like just 2-3 trolls here, but now there is a decent discussion going on, that is already positive sign if you ignore the noise coming from Diego24 and cchub who are known old trolls.

I haven't been active here recently but I will write on my blog soon about this.

Diego24 is not a troll.

I don't think of you as a troll also, if you provide good information instead of your 150.000 ROI shit. Maybe AMP is good but you scare investors with worthless information.
Diego24

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:27:12 AM

You are such a retard that it is unbelievable. No, they better listen to you, the guy that was saying at 21k that everyone should hurry and buy AMP because it would never be that cheap again. Few months later now ... price crashed with 90 %.

OH yes, your steemit blog with all these followers you have with a combined net worth of several billion dollars that would make AMP go to the moon because of your posts. We know how that story went ...

Cut the crap. Since Synereo announced they we're going to sell their founder AMP, serious investors will not touch AMP anymore. I am not going to jump in it so Synereo can dump their coins at my expense. But you are you too blind and burned to see that, mr 150.000 % Roi.
Elokane

Activity: 866
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:38:16 PM

Synereo sold 0.9% of the founder AMPs. Try to find a comparison with other projects and see how it ranks compared to them.
Let's see how many are even transparent enough to expose all of their token usage like Synereo is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1394495455

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
donnatello

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:07:51 PM

Synereo sold 0.9% of the founder AMPs. Try to find a comparison with other projects and see how it ranks compared to them.

Then effing issue a statement about it. Don't let the market be affected by speculation that you are dumping with all your shitty vague forward statements and leaked minutes of meeting from Greg.

Burn some amps.
Elokane

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

Then effing issue a statement about it. Don't let the market be affected by speculation that you are dumping with all your shitty vague forward statements and leaked minutes of meeting from Greg.

Burn some amps.

If I had to issue a statement every time someone on this thread made false accusations or spread misinformation, I wouldn't actually have any time to work. Smiley

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
vanarebane

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:20:26 AM

A lot of announcements lately but with this history only facts will help to recover the price.

Synereo is a scam, CEO and CTO pretended to fight, and they grabbed the second ICO fund, they stole money from us, they are shameless, hope AMP will be delisted from poloniex and bittrex soon.
clartedscunner

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

What does that "MVP" mean in the second picture?
donnatello

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

Burn some amps.

If I had to issue a statement every time someone on this thread made false accusations or spread misinformation, I wouldn't actually have any time to work. Smiley

Cute rejoinder. Really cute. Except these aren't just housewife rumors. Your forward statement. Leaked minutes. And instead of a clear response, your cutesy reply. I don't quite believe these rumors but you obviously aren't doing anything to help the fragility of the situation.
Diego24

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

Let's see how many are even transparent enough to expose all of their token usage like Synereo is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1394495455
I didn't say that you sold everything or that you have bad intentions. I just said that you revealed that you were going to sell founder AMP. So you gave yourself permission to sell whenever you want, whatever you want. If you decide tomorrow to sell 90 % of founder AMP, you can do that and investors will get screwed. So savy investors will think twice before buying AMP now. If you only plan to sell 1 % AMP per year, then you could also have just published that. But you didn't so now people just have to take your word for it. And people are not going to take your word for it because of all the problems that people got after the second ICO, infights, and using their money to build a different product than they initially invested for. You realized that you destroyed investor's trust by that, do you ?
c4s7or

Activity: 525

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:45 AM

I didn't say that you sold everything or that you have bad intentions. I just said that you revealed that you were going to sell founder AMP. So you gave yourself permission to sell whenever you want, whatever you want. If you decide tomorrow to sell 90 % of founder AMP, you can do that and investors will get screwed. So savy investors will think twice before buying AMP now. If you only plan to sell 1 % AMP per year, then you could also have just published that. But you didn't so now people just have to take your word for it. And people are not going to take your word for it because of all the problems that people got after the second ICO, infights, and using their money to build a different product than they initially invested for. You realized that you destroyed investor's trust by that, do you ?

True words.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Elokane

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

Burn some amps.

Cute rejoinder. Really cute. Except these aren't just housewife rumors. Your forward statement. Leaked minutes. And instead of a clear response, your cutesy reply. I don't quite believe these rumors but you obviously aren't doing anything to help the fragility of the situation.

I don't know what a forward statement is.

No one on the Synereo team has ever "leaked minutes". Greg thought the drama would help him, publishing everywhere that he was going to go live on video to tell everyone how terrible he thinks everyone else besides him is. Other people from the team joined to have their voices heard.
The result was that he was voted out by 99.6% of the equity in the company, with the entire development team staying in Synereo.

<br>
Elokane

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:26:24 AM

Diego, I did and am continuing to do the best I can under the circumstances. No one can predict whether or not a CTO will deliver; that's why buying tokens for visionary projects is a risky business.
What I care about now is creating the best product we can with the resources available to us, eventually delivering on the original vision when the technology can actually support it.

We were very specific about the conditions in which we would sell founder AMPs. I am not familiar with any other project founders bothering to announce their intentions or being anywhere near as transparent as we are, both about our intentions and about the actual state of each and every public token wallet. Everyone simply expects founders to simply pepper the market at their leisure.

I challenge you to find a project running for over a year where the founders have sold so few of their tokens. Smiley

<br>
Elokane

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

What does that "MVP" mean in the second picture?

It stands for "Minimum Viable Product".

https://www.techopedia.com/definition/27809/minimum-viable-product-mvp

<br>
donnatello

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:01 AM

I don't know what a forward statement is.

No one on the Synereo team has ever "leaked minutes". Greg thought the drama would help him, publishing everywhere that he was going to go live on video to tell everyone how terrible he thinks everyone else besides him is. Other people from the team joined to have their voices heard.
The result was that he was voted out by 99.6% of the equity in the company, with the entire development team staying in Synereo.

I don't know whether you are feigning ignorance.

I have lost a great sum on AMPs because I held and believed. I sure wish AMP gets better. You know you're in shit. Look at your neighbors in coin capitalization. Yes, you've got potential, but FFS grow up and get us out of this mess.
Elokane

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

Pretend I am not feigning ignorance and educate me on the matter.

<br>
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.