Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879155 times)
Captain Infinity

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:52:38 PM

Is Synereo its own blockchain?

Decentralization is further down our roadmap.

I can withdraw them from poloniex to any bitcoin address where I hold the private key and later access them using omi layer, right?

Not all wallets support AMPs. We recommend using OmniWallet.

But then how does wildspark work? Does it use amps from omni layer?

WildSpark uses an internal Microtransaction server that communicates with the blockchain.

Is wildspark a wallet for synereo?
How do I backup my private keys in wildspark?

Wildspark's Microtransaction Server is designed as an internal service, and we suggest not to use it as a wallet, as it doesn't provide access to private keys. It's advised to perform repeated deposits of small sums for Amplifying appreciated content, similarly to the money you'd take with you as you go out shopping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

These are apps, not extensions.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
morda

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:56 AM

Hello. Anyone knows if there is a way to recover presale AMP tokens from Bitcoin Trezor?

Thank you

you need to take the trezor seed phrase and load it into omniwallet or convert the seed word into a private key (electrum wallet may help)

i would suggest moving any bitcoin you may have on trezor to another safe address that wont touch omniwallet

3DjB5gFXnh9TZF5DS7Zm6eSs64RbSYP9JU
MTRLS

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

How is AMP doing? I really like the idea behind this coin, but as I see market doesn't appreciate it. Volume is really low and it went down -90% since June Sad
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:16:53 PM

How is AMP doing? I really like the idea behind this coin, but as I see market doesn't appreciate it. Volume is really low and it went down -90% since June Sad

A lot of announcements lately but with this history only facts will help to recover the price.
Captain Infinity

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

The AMP price is influenced by market dynamics over which we have no control.
We focus our efforts on developing working products, following our roadmap.
WildSparker

Activity: 90

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

A lot of announcements lately but with this history only facts will help to recover the price.

We should have in mind that they are planning nothing less than changing the world! Smiley It takes time!

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:37:16 AM

The price is extremely high. Total supply is 949,291,063 AMP and AMP price is $0.14.
This is more than $130 million dollars for a Google Chrome plugin. People fail to realize this supply will eventually be circulating, and this will be the market cap if price does not go down. $130 million is insane for a centralized plugin with few really active users.

The price is still high because many people have this memory "-90%, therefore it is low", but it is actually not the same product as advertized when price was 10x higher than the current price. Devs have already realized it and announced they would start selling their own AMPs under some circumstances.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
morda

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

The price is extremely high. Total supply is 949,291,063 AMP and AMP price is $0.14.
This is more than $130 million dollars for a Google Chrome plugin. People fail to realize this supply will eventually be circulating, and this will be the market cap if price does not go down. $130 million is insane for a centralized plugin with few really active users.

The price is still high because many people have this memory "-90%, therefore it is low", but it is actually not the same product as advertized when price was 10x higher than the current price. Devs have already realized it and announced they would start selling their own AMPs under some circumstances.

only 85 million or so AMPs in circulation currently, the rest of the market cap is for future use as the network expands and AMPs are also gona be gobbled up by the network every time they are used to amplify content

bright future ahead, these guys have a proper vision and i'm seeing it come together!

cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:13:46 PM

only 85 million or so AMPs in circulation currently, the rest of the market cap is for future use as the network expands and AMPs are also gona be gobbled up by the network every time they are used to amplify content

bright future ahead, these guys have a proper vision and i'm seeing it come together!

If "these guys" really had a "proper vision" they would have done the most honourable thing: give every contributor the option for a refund, or a refund minus incurred costs. But they decided to keep all BTC even after the whole advertized project was not possible to do anymore after the team fell apart.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

We should have in mind that they are planning nothing less than changing the world! Smiley It takes time!
with such power and this situation it seems they can do that (change the world) with krypto and we can see some future time what will happen

morda

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

If "these guys" really had a "proper vision" they would have done the most honourable thing: give every contributor the option for a refund, or a refund minus incurred costs. But they decided to keep all BTC even after the whole advertized project was not possible to do anymore after the team fell apart.

their vision is not to refund and give up. its to build a new network and thrive

you crypto noobs lack patience and vision  Wink

cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

their vision is not to refund and give up. its to build a new network and thrive

you crypto noobs lack patience and vision  Wink

They sold the idea of a lambo and will deliver an ordinary motorcycle at most. Many projects opened up such refund option when things didn't go the way theyr promised and still thrived. Much better than to lock in the investors money for something that was not the original intention.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

WildSpark Leaderboard Winners: 18-24 October 2017

If you’d like to be on the list next week, the game remains the same: discover great content, Amplify, and share, rewarding creators and curators alike for the value they generate.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/25/wildspark-leaderboard-winners-18-24-october-2017/

Cool

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████