Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2018, 06:26:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 847223 times)
coinling

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

Do Synereo ICO investors have also Rchain Tokens?
I mean we invested in Synereo with Rchain roadmap, didn't we ?

Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

whats the difference between wildspark.me/ and steem apart that the look out look different?

To succeed you have to do something totally different , people will not buy into that is already out there

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
John547s3

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

whats the difference between wildspark.me/ and steem apart that the look out look different?

To succeed you have to do something totally different , people will not buy into that is already out there

welcome back after long time from DBIX bro, remember my old username Ajayjkhidhgtfe when you had bought dbix upon release and pm me

and yes synereo has something totally unique and great to offer as i know and i am following this project since long i already have some roi as i bought at 20 cents and i plan to sell at $3-$5  Grin Cool
jvper

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

Yes we did. However I did not receive any RHOC tokens. I paid for Rchain and received this plugin. Synereo has also denied any refund of the BTC they raised.

John547s3

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:08:19 AM

Yes we did. However I did not receive any RHOC tokens. I paid for Rchain and received this plugin. Synereo has also denied any refund of the BTC they raised.

no probs bro now you will receive all when synereo hits $2 Grin Cool
Elokane

Activity: 863

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:12:20 AM

When do you plan to make the plugin / wildspark really decentralized? Because centralized stuff is useless imo.

When technology exists to support a robust, fully decentralized solution.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
coinalt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

AMP will reach 40k in few weeks

Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

We have no plans for a subsequent funding campaign.

Conversely, is there a plan to burn more coins ?

Yes.

when is the AMP burn happening @Elokane? now could be the right time
Elokane

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

Yes.

Perhaps it is.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
kryptoyz

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

Yes.

Perhaps it is.
I dont understand, how does burning and reducing the AMPs help the project? 
Or is it just an afford to get noticed?
Last time you got rid of 731,108,937 AMPs worth $146,221,787. How many do you plan to burn this time?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Elokane

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:42:37 AM

Yes.

Perhaps it is.
Last time you got rid of 731,108,937 AMPs worth $146,221,787. How many do you plan to burn this time?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How does me answering you help the project?

<br>
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:29 AM

Yes.

Perhaps it is.

How does me answering you help the project?
Touche!  Cool
scamalert0

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

Yes.

Perhaps it is.

You are scammer  .. AMP just shitt coin in market .. They earned lots of money through 2 ICO's and sold coins at 30K and above
Where is Dor ..??
scamalert0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

If I remeber right the price at the second ICO was 30k sat. Now we are at 2k sat and the sad truth is that AMP is exactly where it belongs right now  Sad

price is more i.e. 35 cents, not caring about risky speculation of bitcoin of only few people would have done and kept their bitcoins till now and it is still 2 months time
SO STOP ALL THIS FUCKING NONSENSE AND LOOK FORWARD TO 13 FEB Angry Angry
What will happen in 2 months? they might add some features to browser extension or announce a new crowdsale because the funds are spend

When history repeats itself we will see a small pump, a disappointing update and following dumps.  You won't see ico prices (BTC ratio) ever again , price should go to 100 dollar even 5 dollar is very unlikely.

where are those fucking people shouting the AMP will go 100K
200K  lol .. Now why dont they buy at 2k thses fucking coins ..

Hope AMP team spend all money and again come here with shitty dates asking money to innocent people
Dont believe them 🖕
Elokane

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

No one is asking you to believe anything. Just use the products we're making.

<br>
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 330

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

SYNEREO'S  ROGAYEH TABRIZI:
CONTENT CREATION, PUBLISHING, AND DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM FOR MONETIZING ORIGINAL WORKS

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/synereo-rogayeh-tabrizi-content-creation-publishing-distribution-platform-monetizing-original-works/

One of the biggest problems with content creation in today’s world is that content creators receive far less monetary compensation than they should, with the majority of the profits going to distributors. Synereo hopes to change that, by allowing artists and creators to monetize their works through the Synereo platform and reward their followers directly.

Synereo allows creators to broadcast their content through social media, allowing fans to send them cryptocurrency in return. Synereo also rewards content curators for their part in distribution with tips, which incentivizes them to continue to curate content, and allows content to reach a wider audience.

Ultimately, this creates a much more democratic and fair monetization flow for all parties. Synereo began in 2014 and has thousands of users, and will be undergoing a major update in mid-February 2018. Changes will include updates to the website, including threaded comment sections, a mobile app, and more.

Rogayeh also briefly discusses the perceptions around and the future of how we create and consume content.

Grin

Please join our Discord channel for a variety of conversations: https://discord.gg/xrm56DV -  Visit the web site for general info: http://www.synereo.com/  -  Our Blog has important updates and summaries: http://blog.synereo.com
jvper

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

If I remeber right the price at the second ICO was 30k sat. Now we are at 2k sat and the sad truth is that AMP is exactly where it belongs right now  Sad

price is more i.e. 35 cents, not caring about risky speculation of bitcoin of only few people would have done and kept their bitcoins till now and it is still 2 months time
What will happen in 2 months? they might add some features to browser extension or announce a new crowdsale because the funds are spend

When history repeats itself we will see a small pump, a disappointing update and following dumps.  You won't see ico prices (BTC ratio) ever again , price should go to 100 dollar even 5 dollar is very unlikely.

Hope AMP team spend all money and again come here with shitty dates asking money to innocent people
Dont believe them 🖕

Good question. They should just mortgage their houses and buy tons of AMP which will 100x in their opinion, while their debt will 1.05x. Guess what? They wanted everyone else to believe them so they could sell at higher prices. That's not their opinion, just their desire for price support.

scamalert0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:23 AM

Dont believe them 🖕

Good question. They should just mortgage their houses and buy tons of AMP which will 100x in their opinion, while their debt will 1.05x. Guess what? They wanted everyone else to believe them so they could sell at higher prices. That's not their opinion, just their desire for price support.

I am holding around 5000 AMP tokens .. And sold remaing all I bought DGB at 90..
 AMP will reamin here now and after a year... 😁 . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:28:23 AM

If I remeber right the price at the second ICO was 30k sat. Now we are at 2k sat and the sad truth is that AMP is exactly where it belongs right now  Sad

When history repeats itself we will see a small pump, a disappointing update and following dumps.  You won't see ico prices (BTC ratio) ever again , price should go to 100 dollar even 5 dollar is very unlikely.

200K  lol .. Now why dont they buy at 2k thses fucking coins ..

Dont believe them 

I am holding around 5000 AMP tokens .. And sold remaing all I bought DGB at 90..
 AMP will reamin here now and after a year...  . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price
Glad to hear about your profitable switch, scamguy! Don't mean to convince you how good AMP would turn out to be when you seem to have already made up your mind with the limited knowledge you have about Synereo.
I put AMP with the mainstream product launch in the same category of Sia, DGB, Sys.
There's gonna be at least two major moonrides before the Feb 13. If I was you, I would hold onto those 5000 dearly.

scamalert0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:59 AM

Dont believe them  

AMP will reamin here now and after a year...  . Believe those who wants. I dont care now whatever price
Glad to hear about your profitable switch, scamguy! Don't mean to convince you how good AMP would turn out to be when you seem to have already made up your mind with the limited knowledge you have about Synereo.
I put AMP with the mainstream product launch in the same category of Sia, DGB, Sys.
There's gonna be at least two major moonrides before the Feb 13. If I was you, I would hold onto those 5000 dearly.

Yes yew you buy buy... Someone need in market to buy these tokens..
Later you also cry like us .. We supported earlier
jvper

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:02:33 AM

Market is just crazy. 1 AMP is worth 3.6k satoshis! However, there is an explanation: as an example, SBD (Steem-backed dollar) worth $1 is valued at $13, so it may be an explanation for such a high valuation: all valuations are too high.

Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.