Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
kryptoyz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:14:37 AM

AMP seems that dont recover more the past ATH, now is very low price in terms of satoshi, i cant sell now otherwise i go in lost area. I thik this is the worst investment that i ve done until now.
What price did you get in at?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:53:41 AM

AMP seems that dont recover more the past ATH, now is very low price in terms of satoshi, i cant sell now otherwise i go in lost area. I thik this is the worst investment that i ve done until now.

Aren't most altcoins very far from their ATHs (in Bitcoin price) too? You will probably say the same to other coins if you also invested to them earlier. Second half of this year devastated most alts. Let's us hope for a good and fast recovery next year as Bitcoin needs correction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

Aren't most altcoins very far from their ATHs (in Bitcoin price) too? You will probably say the same to other coins if you also invested to them earlier. Second half of this year devastated most alts. Let's us hope for a good and fast recovery next year as Bitcoin needs correction.
Abso-f****n-lutely! Hyper-active btc rising has brought down almost all alts in satoshi price. USD-wise all alts are up compare to last 8-12 months.
2018 is going to be awesome.
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:16 PM

What's this up rally about on Polo and Bittrex?
Is there a separate speculation thread?
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

hello, here is such a thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.0 started by our old and respected member whom everybody had been shouting at for being a wrong supporter of synereo but he always held his nerves despite all boulders  Smiley  And perhaps now we will see the real boom of our business and investment Grin
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

hello, here is such a thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.0 started by our old and respected member whom everybody had been shouting at for being a wrong supporter of synereo but he always held his nerves despite all boulders  Smiley  And perhaps now we will see the real boom of our business and investment Grin
Thanks. I know who you're talking about. But looks like he's going to be right. That's would be fantastic for everyone.  Grin
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:24 PM

It's cool to see a blockchain project with a working product that is as user-friendly as a Chrome extension but I had higher hopes. It's mostly links to Youtube videos from what I saw. WildSpark feels added on as something for curators to make money while not adding any real value. Any of these videos could have been shared on multiple different social media sites for free and accomplished the same thing.

It seems like Synereo wanted to show that they have a working product. But when it's this useless it's a step backwards. Synereo has a long way to go to come close to any point on their roadmap. But the good news is they don't have any dates on their roadmap so they can take as long as they want lol

Thanks for the feedback.

Another value added, besides the incentives for distributing content via curation, is that the content creators are able to be rewarded too. (see: https://wildspark.me/doc/)

Also remember, the "free" sites are not free, they have a high and terrible cost!

Showing a working product was a clear goal, yes, but not the only benefit of the first step of releasing the browser extension product, WildSpark.  

It also allows the testing & tweaking through an iterative process with the user community of the attention economic model, as well as build community at the same time, each time getting larger.

February is the date of the next major milestone, which is just a couple more months away!  By the time we get there, more things will come into view.

We know it's been a long haul, but it will be worth it!

Cool

Thanks for the quick response! Using it for testing purposes is nice. I know it is a small step to a larger product and that is wait people are really waiting for. Interested to see what Synereo can achieve!
taildown

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:43:05 AM

Where can I buy tokens?
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

Where can I buy tokens?

AMPs are currently being traded on major exchanges:

Bittrex | Poloniex | HitBTC | alcurEX
Cryptopia | Upbit | ChangeNOW | Changelly
John547s3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

Where can I buy tokens?

AMPs are currently being traded on major exchanges:

Bittrex | Poloniex | HitBTC | alcurEX
Cryptopia | Upbit | ChangeNOW | Changelly

buy at bittrex the best and most volume exchange and also verify your account within a minute by simply uploading your passport and a photo
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:24:14 PM

Synereo has been pumping high lately. It even hit 3k satoshis. It looks like a resistance level and good point to sell.
John547s3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:36:48 AM

Synereo has been pumping high lately. It even hit 3k satoshis. It looks like a resistance level and good point to sell.

you are wrong bro, nobody is selling this is just a small correction, we are not fools to sell our coins below $5 when the prospects of upcoming updates are so high Cool
danympp81

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:58:17 AM

Does anyone know what exactly would be the mainstream product?

The major update, due to be released on February 13, 2018, will shift WildSpark from an extension into a full web-app. It will provide an extensive enhancement to WildSpark’s core capabilities, with a multitude of new and powerful features:

- Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion
- Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs
- Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any currency – crypto, and fiat;
- Creating personal profiles, building a unique WildSpark identity
- Earning rewards for referring people to sign up and use WildSpark.

With the site becoming fully-featured, the extension still remains the closest touch point to the web – allowing easy Amplification right after viewing the content you like, providing notifications on the extension bar, and giving access to other simple operations without having to visit WildSpark HQ.

It would be awesome to see Wildspark available on Firefox and Safari

The web-app should work on any web browser, desktop computer, or mobile device.
The extension will remain Chrome exclusive for the time being.

I am excited about this. Curious how adoption will go once it is fully public and comes with all those functions.

kryptoyz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

The major update, due to be released on February 13, 2018, will shift WildSpark from an extension into a full web-app. It will provide an extensive enhancement to WildSpark’s core capabilities, with a multitude of new and powerful features:

- Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion
- Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs
- Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any currency – crypto, and fiat;

With the site becoming fully-featured, the extension still remains the closest touch point to the web – allowing easy Amplification right after viewing the content you like, providing notifications on the extension bar, and giving access to other simple operations without having to visit WildSpark HQ.

I am excited about this. Curious how adoption will go once it is fully public and comes with all those functions.
Everyone who knows about it, IS! Meanwhile look at the king, it's marching forward like there's no tomorrow. It's the Jenghis Khan of the crypto world!
Most alts at their bottom level. When this BTC rally stabilizes (?), everybody's gonna jump onto AMP to grab at these prices.
jvper

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:36:03 AM

Everyone who knows about it, IS! Meanwhile look at the king, it's marching forward like there's no tomorrow. It's the Jenghis Khan of the crypto world!
Most alts at their bottom level. When this BTC rally stabilizes (?), everybody's gonna jump onto AMP to grab at these prices.

There shall be a rebalance of the protfolio moving towards alts, but do not think "everybody's gonna jump onto AMP to grab at these prices" because  not everybody believes a Google Chrome plugin is good product. But still some people may buy some AMPs.
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

There shall be a rebalance of the protfolio moving towards alts, but do not think "everybody's gonna jump onto AMP to grab at these prices" because  not everybody believes a Google Chrome plugin is good product. But still some people may buy some AMPs.
The plugin is just a starting point of the long roadmap ahead, the next big milestone being the mainstream product releasing on the Feb 13 which is about 2 months away. We all know that AMP right now is not a big players in the alts but one can bet 10-20% if not more of his portfolio on it.
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:48:24 AM

Synereo has reached a strategic height. But real-world blockchain applications also require intelligent protocols, Synereo's user-friendly development environment, and testing frameworks.
jvper

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

The plugin is just a starting point of the long roadmap ahead, the next big milestone being the mainstream product releasing on the Feb 13 which is about 2 months away. We all know that AMP right now is not a big players in the alts but one can bet 10-20% if not more of his portfolio on it.

Every launch Synereo has had so far has been increasingly bearish. As soon as launch takes place, price sinks.
positivechain

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

Every launch Synereo has had so far has been increasingly bearish. As soon as launch takes place, price sinks.
Not this time! Mark my words.
archivesurmise

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: