Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:12:00 AM

AMP will be very valuable once the idea is more than just an idea. Implementation is hard, but will the right people and amount of resources it may be done.

Well they have the resources/money - so we should be OK.  Good devs are a scarce resource though.

--

--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxs

Activity: 86
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:28:48 AM

When was the end of 24h Bonus Phase? I was confident that I have invested in time to get 24h bonus, but received Synereo AMP without it. My transaction in the block 430742
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:42:42 AM

AMP will be very valuable once the idea is more than just an idea. Implementation is hard, but will the right people and amount of resources it may be done.

Community nodes are already running -> https://www.synereo.cc:3000 and https://www.synereo.cc:3001

Implementation is coming along.  Once the codebase is a little more mature, there will be more individuals running nodes, because they will want to earn AMPs.

They have the resources.  They just raised $4.7M USD and have a nice stash of AMPs which are quickly becoming an appreciating asset to fund operations.

The core management team, Dor, and the Synereo LTD company is solid.  Dor made a very smart decision attending the accelerator program and involving big Silicon Valley money.  For this network to really flush out, big money, big connections, and big experience are needed.  They have all three of these now.  They also have more than enough money to replace the entire coding team if need be.  There are lots of programmers who are very talented.  Who's not a programmer anymore?  Nothing can really disrupt this movement now.  The time for decentralized social media has come, and it's a runaway train that's not coming back.  Synereo has the tech, the money, the connections, the experience, and the creative inertia to make this go big time.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:07:53 AM

Just a reminder (this is an old article).

http://themerkle.com/dao-attack-nullified-using-synereos-smart-contracting-language/
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:25:12 AM

Community nodes are already running -> https://www.synereo.cc:3000 and https://www.synereo.cc:3001

Implementation is coming along.  Once the codebase is a little more mature, there will be more individuals running nodes, because they will want to earn AMPs.

They have the resources.  They just raised $4.7M USD and have a nice stash of AMPs which are quickly becoming an appreciating asset to fund operations.

The core management team, Dor, and the Synereo LTD company is solid.  Dor made a very smart decision attending the accelerator program and involving big Silicon Valley money.  For this network to really flush out, big money, big connections, and big experience are needed.  They have all three of these now.  They also have more than enough money to replace the entire coding team if need be.  There are lots of programmers who are very talented.  Who's not a programmer anymore?  Nothing can really disrupt this movement now.  The time for decentralized social media has come, and it's a runaway train that's not coming back.  Synereo has the tech, the money, the connections, the experience, and the creative inertia to make this go big time.

Yes I agree with you - on all these points.

Patience for now.

--

--
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:26:25 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 07:54:54 AM by luzamarino

"Implementation is coming along.  Once the codebase is a little more mature, there will be more individuals running nodes, because they will want to earn AMPs."

How can I run a node and how many AMPs can I expect to earn monthly ? Only using a macbook pro 2009 ATM.

edit : https://github.com/synereo/synereo-node/tree/single

Docker for Mac requires macOS 10.10.3 Yosemite or newer running on a 2010 or newer Mac, with Intel’s hardware support for MMU virtualization. Please see What to know before you install for a full list of prerequisites

S my Mac isn't supported , though I run El Capitan.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:52:43 AM

"Implementation is coming along.  Once the codebase is a little more mature, there will be more individuals running nodes, because they will want to earn AMPs."

How can I run a node and how many AMPs can I expect to earn monthly ? Only using a macbook pro 2009 ATM.

Docker for Mac requires macOS 10.10.3 Yosemite or newer running on a 2010 or newer Mac, with Intel’s hardware support for MMU virtualization. Please see What to know before you install for a full list of prerequisites

I can't help you, but join Slack there you will be finding support.

https://blog.synereo.com/get-involved/ ---> On the top right corner you can add you e-mail address and you will get a verification request. Then you can join Slack.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:23:20 AM

I think the team needs to get to action, seeing the price at half the ICO price is very bad, there is no other way to look at it, they need something to move the price above 20ksat to regain investors confidence.
B!gSmoke

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:36:48 AM

I think the team needs to get to action, seeing the price at half the ICO price is very bad, there is no other way to look at it, they need something to move the price above 20ksat to regain investors confidence.

Why? Nothing has changed since funding. The reason why price decrease is, due to market manipulation, weak hands and btc rise. It's quiet around here lately, that's true but that's a good sign. That means they are developing and getting things done.

Don't get impatient.
luzamarino

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:20:32 AM

I can't help you, but join Slack there you will be finding support.

https://blog.synereo.com/get-involved/ ---> On the top right corner you can add you e-mail address and you will get a verification request. Then you can join Slack.

Thanks my man
luzamarino

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:21:39 AM

Why? Nothing has changed since funding. The reason why price decrease is, due to market manipulation, weak hands and btc rise. It's quiet around here lately, that's true but that's a good sign. That means they are developing and getting things done.

Don't get impatient.

I bought at ICO and am buying now whilst BTC is on the rampage.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:30:56 AM

Chillax... fluctuations like this happen in crypto all the time.  Don't worry about the current price.  In two months, the price went from 45k to 9k.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the price was over 45k in another two months or less.  Big money is invested in Synereo, and trust me, they're going to do everything in their power to pump the price to the moon for multiple reasons.  The higher AMPs are the better for everyone.  Those hesitating to get on this rocket ship are going to regret it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
B!gSmoke

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

Don't get impatient.

Congrats Cheesy

You're doing it right. *Thumbsup*

I bought 60k amps, too at the second funding round and now just wait.

ATM I'm more into Iconomi and try to get some more cheap coins there, before the rocket launches. (Sorry for the offtopic)
luzamarino

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:09:59 PM

Don't get impatient.

Congrats Cheesy

You're doing it right. *Thumbsup*

I bought 60k amps, too at the second funding round and now just wait.

ATM I'm more into Iconomi and try to get some more cheap coins there, before the rocket launches. (Sorry for the offtopic)

My goal is to have 60-100K by next summer !!! Not sure if I'll make it , but it's a dream Smiley
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:42:26 PM

Don't get impatient.

It's not weak hands.  All the investors got screwed over.  I've never seen a coin drop more than 50% RIGHT after the ICO.  This is not a coincidence. Let's use common sense here, it can't be the investors or any holders who would benefit from the price dropping, so who else can it be?  And it also tanks right after the ICO ends coincidentally giving the most benefit to who?  Let's put 2 and 2 together.  It was manipulated from the inside because the team is extremely greedy.  How can you have faith in such a team that looks for every opportunity to benefit themselves.  The coin will still continue to drop as investors will cut thier losses and move on. 
B!gSmoke

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

Don't get impatient.

It's not weak hands.  All the investors got screwed over.  I've never seen a coin drop more than 50% RIGHT after the ICO.  This is not a coincidence. Let's use common sense here, it can't be the investors or any holders who would benefit from the price dropping, so who else can it be?  And it also tanks right after the ICO ends coincidentally giving the most benefit to who?  Let's put 2 and 2 together.  It was manipulated from the inside because the team is extremely greedy.  How can you have faith in such a team that looks for every opportunity to benefit themselves.  The coin will still continue to drop as investors will cut thier losses and move on. 

Ok, let's consider there was a first crowd sale back in 2015. If you invested 10k$ in the first crowd sale you had received 1.5 Milion AMP'S. With that amount of AMP's you would easily be able to manipulate the whole market.

Dev team just funded 4,7Milion $ and burned 146,221,787$ worth of AMP's why the heck would they do an inside job to get some cheap coins. Btw. you can watch their founder wallets and you don't see anything happened there.

So screw your rumors about an inside job. You only want to get some more cheap coins.
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 05:07:11 PM

Don't get impatient.

Ok, let's consider there was a first crowd sale back in 2015. If you invested 10k$ in the first crowd sale you had received 1.5 Milion AMP'S. With that amount of AMP's you would easily be able to manipulate the whole market.

Dev team just funded 4,7Milion $ and burned 146,221,787$ worth of AMP's why the heck would they do an inside job to get some cheap coins. Btw. you can watch their founder wallets and you don't see anything happened there.

So screw your rumors about an inside job. You only want to get some more cheap coins.

Yes, "Revelations" keeps coming in with FUD claims that don't stand up to basic analysis. 

Remember, the main purpose of AMPs is to use in the network as fuel for an attention economy, among other things.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████