Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
asian386

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:18:06 PM

I think the team needs to get to action, seeing the price at half the ICO price is very bad, there is no other way to look at it, they need something to move the price above 20ksat to regain investors confidence.
They will soon burn about 28 million coins, the coins that were left from the last fundraising campaign. I am sure that news will do good for the market. It might be the trigger for a new bull market.

It will be the third time that they will burn coins and as an AMP holder I love this fact. Burn them baby!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:22:24 PM

I think the team needs to get to action, seeing the price at half the ICO price is very bad, there is no other way to look at it, they need something to move the price above 20ksat to regain investors confidence.

Why? Nothing has changed since funding. The reason why price decrease is, due to market manipulation, weak hands and btc rise. It's quiet around here lately, that's true but that's a good sign. That means they are developing and getting things done.

Don't get impatient.

I bought at ICO and am buying now whilst BTC is on the rampage.

Congrats Cheesy

You're doing it right. *Thumbsup*

I bought 60k amps, too at the second funding round and now just wait.

ATM I'm more into Iconomi and try to get some more cheap coins there, before the rocket launches. (Sorry for the offtopic)

My goal is to have 60-100K by next summer !!! Not sure if I'll make it , but it's a dream Smiley
I think you will be able to achieve your goal easily, BTC's price is spiking high and altcoin prices are going down. Be sure to put your buy orders below 0.0001 BTC. I have some orders below 0.0001 BTC, I hope that order gets filled. Smiley

BTC has only gone up ~$120 from when AMP was 45k sats.  The percentage drop of AMPs doesn't correspond to the percentage gain of BTC.  Eventually, my guess is soon, AMPs will correct to their proper valuation.  Once the rocket ship lifts off, there will be nothing stamping down the price of AMPs.

This reminds me of when NXT was selling for ~50 sats back when it was first traded and BTC was ~$120 USD.  During a few short months BTC made its ATH (all time high) run to $1200 USD and NXT soared to over 8k sats.  The roaring BTC price had no affect on the price of NXT.  I see NXT and AMP in the same situation here.  Once the rocket fuel ignites, there's no going back.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ZimSET

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:00:10 AM

Why? Nothing has changed since funding. The reason why price decrease is, due to market manipulation, weak hands and btc rise. It's quiet around here lately, that's true but that's a good sign. That means they are developing and getting things done.

Don't get impatient.

I bought at ICO and am buying now whilst BTC is on the rampage.

Congrats Cheesy

You're doing it right. *Thumbsup*

I bought 60k amps, too at the second funding round and now just wait.

ATM I'm more into Iconomi and try to get some more cheap coins there, before the rocket launches. (Sorry for the offtopic)

My goal is to have 60-100K by next summer !!! Not sure if I'll make it , but it's a dream Smiley
I think you will be able to achieve your goal easily, BTC's price is spiking high and altcoin prices are going down. Be sure to put your buy orders below 0.0001 BTC. I have some orders below 0.0001 BTC, I hope that order gets filled. Smiley

BTC has only gone up ~$120 from when AMP was 45k sats.  The percentage drop of AMPs doesn't correspond to the percentage gain of BTC.  Eventually, my guess is soon, AMPs will correct to their proper valuation.  Once the rocket ship lifts off, there will be nothing stamping down the price of AMPs.

This reminds me of when NXT was selling for ~50 sats back when it was first traded and BTC was ~$120 USD.  During a few short months BTC made its ATH (all time high) run to $1200 USD and NXT soared to over 8k sats.  The roaring BTC price had no affect on the price of NXT.  I see NXT and AMP in the same situation here.  Once the rocket fuel ignites, there's no going back.

i like your style,  a rather intelligent man  Cool

you are correct, the drop does not correspond with the percentage gain of btc. its only a matter of time.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 03:11:32 AM

I don't buy into ICO's but I have no issues trading it.

ZimSET

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:06:34 AM

i run my trades in the same way, i buy post hype, which is why im heavy in AMP right now, take a look at the market depth on every exchange, there is no other coin like it, buys stacked right up, sells minimal, we are primed for a takeoff.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:25:44 AM

i run my trades in the same way, i buy post hype, which is why im heavy in AMP right now, take a look at the market depth on every exchange, there is no other coin like it, buys stacked right up, sells minimal, we are primed for a takeoff.

You got it dude.   Cool

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:15:14 AM

Top 3 ... not a difficult task , a market cap of 300M would put us in 3rd place ... I know it's x50 from where we are now but Q4 2017 we will be there. The difficult part is hitting 1B.

No Altcoin is capable of doing so, with the fabulous exception of Zcash which did it in a strange fashion from above.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:22:47 AM

Top 3 ... not a difficult task , a market cap of 300M would put us in 3rd place ... I know it's x50 from where we are now but Q4 2017 we will be there. The difficult part is hitting 1B.

No Altcoin is capable of doing so, with the fabulous exception of Zcash which did it in a strange fashion from above.

Ethereum reached over $1 Billion USD marketcap, and Synereo is the Ethereum KILLER!

Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:38:59 AM

Guys, please don't use such language. We're not here to kill anyone.

The tools we're working on are at the cutting edge of not just technology, but of thinking and conceptualization. It's not even fully clear yet how these things should work, let alone how to code them. We're going to need every eyeball willing and able to help with this and create large collaborations in order to get this right. Adopting destructive competition language isn't going to get us anywhere. Smiley

We will be fortunate to enjoy success even to the degree Ethereum has. If we can create something more useful, that's great. If we can combine forces to benefit this space beyond that, that's even better.
I would not want anyone to be turned away because our community (or press) adopts a "only Synereo can win!!" mindset and attitude. It's not respectful to those who came before us and had wholesome intentions, it's not respectful to their supporters, it's not respectful to our overlapping communities, and it ignores what the Synereo team has learned from these and other projects and people.

Cheers

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:28:27 AM

The tools we're working on are at the cutting edge of not just technology, but of thinking and conceptualization. It's not even fully clear yet how these things should work, let alone how to code them. We're going to need every eyeball willing and able to help with this and create large collaborations in order to get this right. Adopting destructive competition language isn't going to get us anywhere. Smiley

We will be fortunate to enjoy success even to the degree Ethereum has. If we can create something more useful, that's great. If we can combine forces to benefit this space beyond that, that's even better.
I would not want anyone to be turned away because our community (or press) adopts a "only Synereo can win!!" mindset and attitude. It's not respectful to those who came before us and had wholesome intentions, it's not respectful to their supporters, it's not respectful to our overlapping communities, and it ignores what the Synereo team has learned from these and other projects and people.

Cheers

Great post ... I see "hate" on the ether and btw subs , it's really not needed and I posted the below in the ethtrader sub yesterday. Whether certain blockchains are competition or not , at least in the crypto sphere we should see that as healthy competition.

"Many of us here think Bitcoin is the enemy , it is not , we need to see it succeed , we need it to be part of an ETF , we need it to go to the moon. We need to show the world bitcoin and a host of other blockchains can be created by a group of people that get together and show an alternative to the world. The other alternative is HL and other multi billion dollar corporations taking over and doing as they have always done , in collusion with banks keep the profits for themselves and their cronies. What Bitcoin, Ethereum and XMR are about is opening that up so others can a piece of the pie that they have been excluded from eating. That others that don't have access to bank accounts and loans can also trade and make a living by using a currency such as BTC,ETH etc. wherever they are. Me, I hope BTC, ETH, XMR, SDC , whatever succeed and change an unfair system."

Do we want Synereo to have a 1B$ cap , yes and if Ethereum hits 2 or 3B great !!!
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:57:10 PM

Cheers

My thoughts exactly. We're working on a Crypto community  of our own... I am also market making AMP on both exchanges as well.

liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:59:31 PM

Can anyone explain what the big bag here is for??

http://omnichest.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=39

Will it be released to the markets or not?
asian386

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:28:58 PM

This is the total amount of AMPs in existence. The AMPs investors/traders hold are included in that number. Some coins (held in wallets by Synereo) which are not in circulation yet will come onto the market within the next couple of years. For example to attract users to the platform and to do another fundraising campaign to perfect the platform. These coins will come slowly.

The 949,291,062.75 you are talking about started at 2 billion. The reason that it is less than a billion now is that Synereo burned a lot of tokens. The first time they did this was in the ICO in 2015, that time they burned 319 million AMPs. The second time (in september this year) they burned 731,108,937 AMPs.

But it even gets better.... Synereo will burn coins again for the third time, they said before the recent fundraising campaign that they would burn unsold tokens. They reserved about 45 million coins and there are now 27,680,033 coins left in that wallet. So we can expect this number so be burned very soon Smiley  The total AMPs in existence will get smaller once again. 921,611,030 coins will be left after the burning event takes place.

The coming burning event will be a bullish event for the market, that's for sure. I won't sell my AMPs, to many good stuff coming!

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:39:15 AM

This is the total amount of AMPs in existence. The AMPs investors/traders hold are included in that number. Some coins (held in wallets by Synereo) which are not in circulation yet will come onto the market within the next couple of years. For example to attract users to the platform and to do another fundraising campaign to perfect the platform. These coins will come slowly.

The 949,291,062.75 you are talking about started at 2 billion. The reason that it is less than a billion now is that Synereo burned a lot of tokens. The first time they did this was in the ICO in 2015, that time they burned 319 million AMPs. The second time (in september this year) they burned 731,108,937 AMPs.

But it even gets better.... Synereo will burn coins again for the third time, they said before the recent fundraising campaign that they would burn unsold tokens. They reserved about 45 million coins and there are now 27,680,033 coins left in that wallet. So we can expect this number so be burned very soon Smiley  The total AMPs in existence will get smaller once again. 921,611,030 coins will be left after the burning event takes place.

The coming burning event will be a bullish event for the market, that's for sure. I won't sell my AMPs, to many good stuff coming!

Good info,thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

Ethereum reached over $1 Billion USD marketcap, and Synereo is the Ethereum KILLER!

Ok... no fratricide, but the Holy War against Facebook and Twitter still stands.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 08:29:34 AM

Looks like the trading activity has stalled.  Shocked

medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:25:23 AM

Nice price to get in, Imo  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:43:12 PM

Looks like people are holding on to their bitcoins.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 04:05:36 PM

Looks like people are holding on to their bitcoins.

Going to try and get the AMP market moving again.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 06:15:23 PM

Project 11 Featured Applicants

A few months ago, we invited leading decentralizers – developers, entrepreneurs, and curators – to work with us to deliver the next generation of dApps. Following the call, hundreds of teams submitted their proposals to Synereo’s Project 11 grant project, in the prospect of being included in the Synereo-NFX partnership program, receiving funding and professional guidance to build their decentralized applications on top of Synereo’s next-gen. platform.

The vetting process is still in its early stages, and selecting a handful of winners among the many inspiring submissions won’t be an easy task. However, to give you a taste of the action, we’ll introduce several projects from time to time, here on our blog. The lion’s share of these projects are still in bootstrapping mode, so feel free to contact the teams if you’re in the mood of partnering up.

Read morehttps://blog.synereo.com/2016/11/16/project-11-appetizer-01/

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████